you're lame // vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

"Babe!"

Taehyung's eyes widened and eyebrows rose in question, propping himself up on his elbows and looking over his shoulder at the door only to see a pouting Park Jimin walking into the room. Taehyung stared at him with his confused expression, his eyes slowly moving down to Jimin's hands and blinking a few times at the tangled mess in his hands.

Taehyung slowly smiled, chuckling. "You really are lame, Jimin."

Jimin glared at Taehyung. "Shut up and help me."

Jimin tossed the set of knotted headphones at Taehyung's face making the slightly younger giggle. Taehyung grabbed the cords and sat up on his bed properly, starting to untangle the headset. Jimin trudged over to Taehyung's bed and plopped himself down beside him, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

A smile grew on Taehyung's face, but his eyes never leaved the mess in his hands. "What did you do to these?"

Jimin shrugged, cuddling a bit closer to Taehyung and wrapping his arms around one of Taehyung's. Taehyung giggled. "Babe, I'm trying to do something for you and you hugging my arm isn't going to make it happen any faster."

He said this, but his long fingers were untangling the cords just as quickly as he was before.

Jimin knew this (Taehyung always says and does stuff like this anyways) and it made him scoff, rolling his eyes. "I'm just hugging my boyfriend's arm, is that a problem?"

"Mm, yes, when I'm doing something." Taehyung responded, now straightening out the cords so there weren't any curls that could turn into knots for him to untangle later because Jimin really was lame.

Jimin scoffed again, upper lip raising in disbelief and leaning off of Taehyung, getting up from the bed. "God, fine."

Taehyung finally gave Jimin a glance, though it was only for a second as he went back to the white earbuds. "Drama queen."

Jimin turned around to scold Taehyung for calling him those stupid words, but gasped and jumped back because Taehyung was right behind him. "Oh my God— you jerk!"

Taehyung smiled his trademark, rectangular smile as he stepped closer to Jimin. Jimin glared at him, rolling his eyes as Taehyung reached his hand into Jimin's pocket to pull out his phone and plugged the headphones into the audio jack before plugging the earbuds into each of Jimin's ears. "There."

"What would I ever do without you?" Jimin asked in a saracastic tone, eyes going half-lidded and eyebrows raising to give something close to emotion to his face.

Taehyung slipped Jimin's phone back into Jimin's pocket before cupping his cheeks and kissing him lightly.

"Fail horribly at life." Taehyung mumbled against Jimin's plump lips with a smile before slipping past the smaller boy to head towards the door.

Jimin blinked a few times, feeling a bit happy and fuzzy inside after the kiss before he gasped deeply, turning to run after Taehyung. "Hey! I could survive without you!"

Jimin gasped again, jumping back and putting a hand over his heart when Taehyung's lavender head popped up behind the door frame. "Jesus, Taehyung, do you want me to have a heart attack?!"

Taehyung ignored that last comment, smiling sweetly at Jimin. "Jimin, you can't cook, you can't get dressed in the morning because you trip over everything, you can't relax by yourself, you can't even untangle a pair of headphones. How do you plan to survive without me there to help you?"

Jimin stared at Taehyung, mouth dropped open before he snapped it shut and crossed his arms over his chest. "Jin-hyung. He'll help me without any questions."

Taehyung rose an eyebrow, slipping back into the room and trailing behind Jimin. "When he's not cooking for us, he's cuddling with Jungkook in every room of the dorm."

Jimin glared at the floor, gasping—Taehyung was curious as to how Jimin hasn't taken up half the oxygen in the room yet—and his arms going straight to his sides when he felt a firm slap on one of his cheeks.

"Face it, sweet cheeks, you need me and you know it. For multiple different reasons." Taehyung said into Jimin's ear, winking at the slightly older when he turned to look at him in disbelief.

"Now, if you don't mind, I was doing something." Taehyung spoke sweetly, cute smile on his face as he shoved Jimin out of the room and shut the door in his face. Jimin stood there, eyebrows furrowed and mouth hanging open, staring at the door.

"Babe, shut your mouth before you catch flies." Taehyung's voice spilled through the door.

Jimin didn't shut his mouth, however, it only dropped more.

"Kim Taehyung!"

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

 

DOUBLE UPDATE OOOOOO YAS I DID—

Another VMin. ; v ;

can

can ya tell i ship vmin with every fiber of my being yet like they're such dumb boyfriends and best friends and my heart can't take them even being beside each other let alone look at each other and heA VEN F O R BID they hold hands, hug, or slap each other's , oR P A RK ING J I M I N LOOKING AT TAE'S LIPS LIKE WOW JUST SHOW YOUR THIRST YOU JACKASS—

Anywho, this was a cute little thing I wrote a little while back that came to me whilst reading a VMin where one of the short scenes was Jimin pouting when he couldn't untangle his headphones and Tae was wondering how he fell in love with his best friend that wore a snapback just so he didn't have to brush his hair and couldn't untangle a pair of headphones. ;; v ;; Yes, I know, Tae's blonde now, but he was lavender when I wrote this, and I'm keeping it because he looked really nice with lavender hair TT

 

Per usual, sorry for any mistakes, and I hope you enjoyed~ ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ ♡