it'll be okay // jinkook

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

NOTE: This one is a biiiiiit long. Not super duper long, just a tad longer than usual. Or maybe it's just me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————


Jungkook's mouth opened before closing and repeating, eyes wide.

He wanted to say something, anything, but his voice betrayed him.

He didn't know what to do.

Was he supposed to go over to hug him?

Was he supposed to turn around and leave the room?

What was he supposed to do after walking in on Seokjin crying quietly to himself in the bathroom?

Jungkook swallowed dryly, lips parted, preparing to speak before tensing when his breath hitched in his throat. "Hy-Hyung.." Was all he managed.

Seokjin jumped, head snapping up and gasping at seeing Jungkook there. "O-Oh, Jun-Jungkook, I didn't see you."

Jungkook swallowed again, stepping into the bathroom completely and shutting the door. "H-Hyung, are you.. are you okay?"

"Hmm?" Seokjin hummed as he furiously rubbed his tears away before chuckling. "Yes, of course."

I don't believe you.

Jungkook stared at Seokjin quietly.

You look depressed..

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked softly, not wanting to scare Seokjin away. "If you're upset.. you... you can talk to me about it."

Seokjin looked up at Jungkook before looking at the floor. "I'm sure, Jungkookie."

Jungkook bit his lip. "I don't believe you."

His eyes widened and he slammed a hand over his mouth.

, he really didn't mean to say that out loud.

Seokjin's eyes rounded slightly, looking at Jungkook as he straightened his clothes. "Excuse me?"

might as well roll with it, Jungkook cleared his throat and straightened himself slightly. "I don't believe you. You don't cry by yourself in the bathroom quietly as if you're scared someone will hear for no reason."

Seokjin stared at Jungkook and he immediately look away when his vision blurred.

No.

I'm not going to cry in front of Jungkook.

I don't need to put that onto our youngest member.

Seokjin gripped the edges of the sink, hanging his head as he tried to get control over his emotions.

Jungkook frowned, shoulders dropping.

"Hyung," Jungkook whispered as he walked up to Seokjin and stood behind him, wrapping his arms around the older's hips and pressed his cheek against the back of Seokjin's shoulder.

Seokjin's eyes squeezed shut and he his lips into his mouth, biting down before releasing them to take a shaky breath.

"It'll be okay. Whatever you're crying about, it'll be okay." Jungkook spoke softly, turning his head to press his forehead against the back of Seokjin's neck. "Please stop crying, it hurts me."

Seokjin took a hand off the sink to put it over his face, and he breathed lightly.

He turned around in Jungkook's hold and wrapped his arms around Jungkook, bringing him closer and burying his face into Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook gasped quietly before relaxing and moving his arms up to Seokjin's chest, giving him a light squeeze. "Hyung, please stop crying."

"I'm trying." Seokjin replied in a voice so quiet, so weak, so hoarse, Jungkook's knees felt weak and he almost burst into his own fit of tears.

Jungkook hugged Seokjin closer, resting his forehead on Seokjin's shoulder. "Hyung, I," Jungkook froze as the words died on his tongue before he managed to mumble them, "I love you."

Jungkook's eyes squeezed shut and he held his breath when Seokjin stopped moving, stopped making any noises.

I messed up, Jungkook cursed and was about to pull away, but Seokjin tightened his grip on Jungkook and moved his head down so his forehead was almost against the front of Jungkook's neck.

"I love you too." Came the soft, almost too quiet to hear, hoarse response.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he stared at himself in the mirror in front of them before a wide smile graced his features, letting his head drop onto Seokjin's shoulder again.

Seokjin lifted his head and moved one of his hands up to Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook raised his head to look up into Seokjin's glossy, tear-filled eyes.

Jungkook found himself blushing as Seokjin's face neared his before Seokjin's plump lips pressed against his.

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly because this was all happening so fast before they slipped closed, moving his arms up to Seokjin's neck and tilting his head.

Jungkook could feel the depression and desperation Seokjin put into the kiss, but he didn't mind.

Seokjin brought Jungkook impossibly closer, parting his lips and circling Jungkook's top lip with them.

Jungkook released a quiet moan and blushed at this, pulling away from Seokjin and lowering his head in embarrassment.

Seokjin smiled, kissing the top of Jungkook's head before releasing Jungkook and wiping away his tears.

Jungkook sniffed awkwardly, head turning slightly to stare at the wall, arms still linked around Seokjin's neck. "You.. you feeling better?"

Seokjin nodded, placing his hands on Jungkook's thin hips.

"What were crying about?" Jungkook asked quietly, hesitantly looking up at Seokjin.

Seokjin smiled, kissing Jungkook's forehead. "Don't worry about it."

Jungkook nodded, looking down again. "I meant what I said.."

"What?" Seokjin questioned, blinking.

Jungkook blushed. "I meant.. what I said... about loving you.."

Seokjin blinked again before smiling. "And I meant it when I said I loved you too."

Jungkook looked up at Seokjin and the older gave his lips a light kiss before pushing himself off of the sink.

Seokjin opened his mouth to say something, but frantic banging filled the bathroom.

"Yo, what's taking you so long?! Hurry up, I gotta piss!" Namjoon shouted through the door.

Seokjin and Jungkook glanced at each other before chuckling. Seokjin wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist and they walked over to the door, opening it and grinning at Namjoon. "What took you so long?!" The leader shouted as he hurried past them.

"Oh you know.. just doing... things.." Seokjin replied with a light smirk, bringing the now blushing Jungkook closer and walking away leaving Namjoon to ponder over that, his face slowly twisting into one of disgust. "In the bathroom?!"

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

seokjin u lil

no anyways

i TOLD YOU GUYS I WOULD BE ACTIVE

I TOLD YOU

AND I BET ALL OF YOU WERE LIKE "nah she's said that before and didn't upload anything for another day or two, i doubt it"

HA

YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE ME TIME TO WRITE EACH ONE AND PROOF READ BEFORE UPLOADING

HAVE A BIT OF FAITH IN ME DAMN

 

also this is a bit everywhere and kinda ty but it's only because i'm tired and when i'm tired i become a bit sloppy and i hate it

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! ^ v ^