[M] please //vmin

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

WARNING: This chapter contains graphic scenes involving character death and blood. Please do not read if you are weak, or sensitive to these topics.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Taehyung doesn't care if people are shouting at him and glaring at him for rudely pushing them aside. Taehyung doesn't care that the bottoms of his feet are sliced open and bleeding, the cuts filling with dust and dirt and tiny rocks that Seokjin is going to have to take out later. Taehyung doesn't care about the tears streaming down his face or the mucus running over his top lip, or the disturbingly loud hiccups and sobs leaving his throat. Taehyung doesn't care about anything other than making sure his legs have enough strength to make it to the middle of the town.

It feels like it's been hours since Taehyung first burst out of his house shared with six other males.

Well... it was about to become five if what Namjoon said is true.

And considering the unusual amount of people flooding the streets, it is and that alone is enough to bring Taehyung to his knees in a sobbing mess.

Then Taehyung sees him.

He sees him on his knees behind a block of wood, bruises littering his once beautifully flawless tan skin.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrow until it looks like they're connected and he pushes his exhausted, tattered body forward.

"Jimin!" Taehyung screams as loud as he can and heads turn to him, but Taehyung only cares about the one with fluffy brown hair that whips up at the call of his name from a familiar voice.

Bulky arms slam against his abdomen and rough voices hiss at him to stay back, but Taehyung pushes against them and tries to do the opposite because Jimin is looking at him with wide, glassy eyes that are breaking his heart. "Ji-Jimin! Please!"

Jimin stares at Taehyung before looking away when tears fill his eyes, gaze settling on the wood stained with blood from past criminals that broke the law, people believed to have participated in piracy or have connections to people believed to do one or the other.

"Please, let him go!" Taehyung screams, ing his body forward and kicking when he's lifted to be placed back.

His cries are not answered as the large male beside Jimin cracks his neck, fingers curled around the handle of the axe he just finished sharpening.

Taehyung panics at seeing this, eyes as wide as they can be and frantically pushing at the arms. "No, Jimin! G-God, Jimin!"

"Stop..." Jimin whispers, shoulders shaking and eyes squeezed shut. "Please stop, you're making this more difficult to accept..."

Taehyung doesn't hear these hushed words, sniffing deeply and hiccuping. "Jimin!"

Jimin whimpers quietly, looking up at Taehyung and smiling lightly.

The smile makes Taehyung freeze and watch as Jimin leans over to place his neck in the cleanly cut curve in the block, breath leaving him in slow pants as Jimin doesn't break eye contact.

Taehyung doesn't understand why his body isn't moving, he doesn't understand why he isn't screaming even though his throat is raw, and more importantly, he doesn't understand why Jimin is about to be executed.

Taehyung's eyes stay on Jimin's curved into crescents as he flashes him another smile and his breath hitches in his throat when Jimin's lips curve around words.

Taehyung doesn't even get the chance to fully let what Jimin said set before the axe is swung downwards and meets the back of Jimin's neck.

Many cringe and look away, covering their ears at the cringe-worthy sound of blade against wood filling the air.

Taehyung is frozen in place, watching the blood gush from Jimin's neck like a waterfall spilling over the edge of rocks.

And then it hits him.

Jimin is dead.

Taehyung's face crunches up and pushes himself forward to Jimin's limp body, falling to his knees in Jimin's puddle of blood and places his hands on Jimin's cheeks.

Taehyung lifts Jimin's head and he cries loudly at seeing Jimin's lifeless eyes and the fact there's no body attached, hugging it to his chest and leaning forward to let his forehead be soaked in blood.

"Jimin!" Taehyung screams, rocking himself back and forth.

Taehyung crawls to the other side of the cutting block and desperately tries to attach Jimin's head to his neck again, falling limp against Jimin's chest when it doesn't work.

Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are watching from the quickly dispersing crowd and Jeongguk is crying into Seokjin's chest.

Taehyung lifts his head and shakily presses his lips to Jimin's blue ones and he doesn't count how long he stays like that.

When he does pull away, Taehyung presses his bloodied forehead against Jimin's and he whimpers at how cold it is as remembers the words Jimin whispered.

I love you.

Taehyung hiccups and he gently uses his thumb and index finger to close Jimin's eyes. "I love you too, Jimin... I love you too.."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

IM SORRY

IM SO SO SO SORRY

IM SO ING SORRY

I WROTE THIS BECAUSE OF A POST IMAGINEYOUROTP DID AND IM FEELING BAD RN SO I WROTE A VMIN BASED ON IT

PLEASE FORGIVE

DON'T HATE ME

;;

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and making this whole chapter and I hope you enjoyed! ;;;;