scared of thunder // vkook

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection


Eyes squeezed shut, blanket pressed against him, tears streaming down cheeks, hands pressed against ears, legs curled, knees pressed against his chest, quiet sobs and whimpers echoing off thin walls.

Rain pelting against the window, depressing grey clouds making things two times darker, light hail knocking off any and every hard serface, bright, curvy lines of different colours dancing across the darkened sky, loud booms shaking the ground and having no mercy for the terrified boy hiding under his sheets like a scared child.

Taehyung tried to curl even more in on himself.

He hated thunder.

It was loud and deep and it made him think of loney nights as a child.

He whimpered loudly, sniffed deeply, and breathed shakily before he let out a sob, eyes squeezing shut then opening to blink away tears, squeezing shut after.

When the room shook and he was sure he heard something fall over, he let out a quiet scream and kicked away the sheets, dashing towards the door and throwing it open.

Taehyung looked between all the doors before hurriedly pushing open a certain one, diving into the bed and hugging the sleeping boy occuping it close.

"Mm, what the..?" The boy moaned sleepily, one eyes cracking open and turning his upper body slightly to see who was holding him like he would disappear if they were to release him.

"Taehyung..?" Jungkook called quietly, recognizing the blonde mop and all thoughts of using honorifics and respect gone.

Taehyung tightened his grip on Jungkook, shoulders shaking and legs tangling with Jungkook's just to tighten and curl around them, needing to hold something, someone, to give him comfort.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook repeated when he noticed how terrified Taehyung was, turning completely in the older's iorn grip and cupping his cheeks, lifting his head. "Hyung, what's wrong?"

Taehyung bit his bottom lip lightly when he sniffed, before squeaking and burying his face into Jungkook's chest when the sky screamed in anger again.

Jungkook blinked.

Taehyung was scared of thunder?

Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's shoulders and brought him closer, shushing him quietly.

Taehyung rubbed his face against Jungkook's shirt to wipe away his tears and running mucus, sure the younger wouldn't mind since the shirt was dirty anyway.

It was quiet, save for the booming thunder and harsh thumps of the rain and hail hitting the glass, until Taehyung spoke quietly, "Th-Thank.. you..."

Jungkook smiled softly down at Taehyung, burying his face into Taehyung's messy hair.

"Anytime, hyung."

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

omg how did she manage to write vkook, she doesn't ship it i hear you ask

simple

1. it was a request, do you srsly think i'd toss it to the side just because i hate vkook to the moon and back r U SRS—

2. i pictured jungkook as jimin lol hey at least i got it done okay it doesn't matter how or what methods, it's done with the characters the requester wanted with the plot the requester wanted shut up so what if i'm a desperate and delusional vmin shipper what's it to you don't judge me

 

Okay, so, here's junniekai's request! I know it's not exactly as you wanted, and I'm sorry (i'm sorry i'm sorry my girl but i love you i love you i love you //shot sorry teen top's i'm sorry was playing when i typed this xD) for that, because I literally just pressed the letters my fingers went towards and it turned into this. I hope you still enjoyed it! ; v ;  /hides in corner and dies bcuz i probably messed up/

And juanisonexotic, don't worry, I'm working on your request now c: I'm sorry for uploading someone else's request before yours even though you requested first! Just wait a bit longer! ^^

 

Sorry for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed! <3

 

(thANK YOU LSGRLR FOR THE UPVOTE OMG ILUBBY--)