finally // sugamonster

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Finally.

Yoongi was coming home.

After a year of being in the States for training, Yoongi was finally coming home.

After a year of spending nights alone and depressed, Namjoon would be able to hold Yoongi in his arms, to feel Yoongi's warm breath and soft lips on his ear instead of a cold piece of technology, be able to kiss Yoongi as much as he wanted, be able to hug Yoongi at night instead of a cold pillow, to sneak up behind Yoongi and hug him from behind as the older did the dishes like he used to, to play around and joke with Yoongi whilst making dinner with the older like he used to.

To know Yoongi is home and safe instead of miles away and having the possibility of Yoongi being , or murdered gnawing at his brain.

Namjoon's leg bounced constantly, tip of his thumb stuck between his teeth as his eyes traced everything in sight before shooting out of his chair to look over everyone's heads.

Namjoon looked down at his watch.

It's only been two minutes since the last time he checked the time, but it felt like an hour.

Didn't Yoongi say his plane would have arrived by now?

Accoring to the time Yoongi gave him, he was six minutes late.

Namjoon knew he was being foolish since the time Yoongi gave him was the time the plane landed, and not the time the stairs would let down, the time he left the plane, the time he entered the airport, or the time he reached the lobby.

Namjoon circled around to look every visible corner of the lobby over before ruffling his fluffy blonde hair in agitation and frustration.

He wanted to see Yoongi, and he wanted to see Yoongi now.

Namjoon found himself looking at his watch again, groaning when not even a minute went by since the last time, looking back up with a glare.

"Where the hell is he?" Namjoon mumbled to himself, shoulders slumping.

His eyes raked everything again until a certain mop of orange hair caught his attention.

He blinked, eyes narrowing before he got a good look at their face an outfit.

Namjoon gasped, eyes widening.

He'd recognize that white scarf, that black trench coat, those ripped blue jeans, those black combat boots, that pair of black sunglasses with a pink 'S' on one of the endpieces anywhere (especially since Namjoon bought everything except the jeans).

It may have been a year, and his hair colour may be different, but Yoongi's style didn't change.

"Yoongi-hyung!"

Namjoon didn't mean to scream so loud, but the happiness he felt from seeing Yoongi in person again hit him like a harsh wave and a bunch of bricks all at the same time.

Yoongi froze, head snapping up and looking around to see the source of the voice.

He didn't have time to brace himself for impact when Namjoon tackled him to the ground, sending his bags and suitcases sliding out around them, his sunglasses almost falling completely off his face and the bends the only thing keeping them up.

Almost everyone in the airport was staring at the them and Yoongi would've scolded the person for making such a scene if he didn't notice it was Namjoon even with his face buried into his neck.

"Namjoon, you could've been a bit quieter and a bit less forceful. My back hurts now." Yoongi said with a quiet chuckle, using one hand to prop himself up and his other arm wrapped around Namjoon's waist.

"I'm sorry, hyung," Namjoon whispered and tightened his hold on Yoongi, "I just missed you so much."

Yoongi smiled, kissing the side of Namjoon's head. "I missed you too, babe."

Namjoon slowly pulled away, using his index finger to push Yoongi's sunglasses back up the bridge of his nose before standing up and holding out his hand.

Yoongi chuckled, taking Namjoon's hand and grunting quietly as the younger gently pulled him up.

Yoongi looked around and bowed to the people staring as he grabbed all his bags and suitcases, walking towards the door with Namjoon by his side.

The couple held hands on the ride home, and Yoongi didn't have time to unpack before Namjoon pulled him down onto the bed and held him close, whispering how much he missed the older and how much he loved him into Yoongi's ear the rest of the day.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

so i updated huh

i know it's only been like two days?? since i told y'all about the things i'm doing but legit it felt like a week i you not—

but this idea didn't come to me, i got inspiration from a post on http://imagineyourotp.tumblr.com/ that said "Imagine your OTP don’t see each other for about a year. When they finally reunite at the airport they make a huge seen as B runs over and tackles B down right there, causing all their stuff to spill everywhere."

so ye

and i got inspiration from a few other posts they did that i'm going to write c':

you guys probably thought i'd be dead after i said it's getting harder for me to write hAHMHAMMHAHA

nnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNOPE

you guys are stuck with me, whether you like it or not ;)

i can still make fics i just can't poop them out and i need a lil push okay

it's aLL GOOD TRUST ME

 

 

Sorry for mistakes and hope you enjoyed! |v//; )