noname1 // jinkook

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection

Vision cut in half by a white towel resting on top of his head and his dripping wet hair, Jungkook pads carefully into the kitchen fresh out of the shower. He stretches his arms above his head with a quiet groan before resting his chin on Seokjin's shoulder, arms slipping around the older's waist  as he watches Seokjin stir the contents inside a small silver pot. "Hi, hyung."

Seokjin gives Jungkook a quick glance as he moves over slightly to flip the sizzling meat. "Hi, Kookie."

Jungkook smiles lightly at the nickname; it was the name pinned to him by the members and fanbase and it was cute, but whenever Seokjin called him that, he got little butterflies in his stomach. "What's for dinner?"

Seokjin rolls his eyes. "You're going to have to wait and see."

Jungkook pouts, shaking his head to flick some droplets onto Seokjin's skin and chuckling when the older deeply through his teeth and jumped. "Kookie, did you dry your hair?"

Seokjin taps the spoon on the lip of the pot before placing it on a small plate to turn in Jungkook's grip, eyes narrowing at the visible drops clinging to the younger's black hair before slipping down the strands to jump off and become cold beads on the ground. "No."

Seokjin blows his fringe out of his eyes before raising his hands to ruffle the towel against Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook smiles sheepishly at the older, his eyes drooping slightly at the soothing feeling of Seokjin's fingers massaging his scalp through the fluffy cloth. Seokjin's eyes trace Jungkook's glistening features as he dries the younger's hair, removing the towel from Jungkook's head with a flick to remove any hairs or loose water after a few minutes. "Dinner will be done soon, go sit."

Jungkook pouts because he really just wants to cuddle with Seokjin but a kiss on the forehead, a shove on the shoulder to spin him around, and a tap on his is what sends him off towards one of the tall wooden stools strewn about.

He moves to balancing on his heels and spins to plop onto said stool, legs spreading and hands going to the edge with the heels of his palms pressing against the polished wood and his fingers hooking over the side, feet moving up to rest on the highest level of bars, his shoulders curved into a slump.

There's a light pout on Jungkook's lips as he watches Seokjin multitask between stirring whatever it was he had in the pot, flipping meat, taking finished pieces off the pan to place them on a plate in the microwave before adding ones coloured pink from being raw, cutting up random things, and sprinkling seasonings.

Really, Seokjin was interesting to watch when he's cooking and, to Jungkook, he looks handsome being so focused on making something good for s and it brings a small smile to Jungkook's lips.

It takes about ten more minutes for Seokjin to finish dinner, Jungkook counts, and Seokjin tosses the younger a smile when he turns with the pot between his mitten-covered hands.

Jungkook returns the gesture slightly as his eyes trail to the floor when Seokjin passes by him to place the pot on a pad on the table in the living room before shuffling back into the kitchen to grab the meat then that meets the pot on the table.

Jungkook stares at the floor until a hand is placed onto one of his hips and lips press against the back of his neck where hair meets skin. "C'mon, Kookie, time to eat."

It takes Jungkook a few seconds to slide off the stool and circle around it to walk into the living room, sitting between Seokjin and Namjoon.

Seokjin parts the food into smaller portions for Jungkook, placing it in front of him with a large smile that drops at the blank expression the younger is sporting, eyebrows raised slightly as if he's completely zoned out. "Kookie?"

Jungkook shakes his head, looking up at Seokjin and smiles to ease the older's worry, bowing his head in thanks as he grabs his utensils and starts eating.

Seokjin's stare lingers on the black-haired boy before shifting it to Jimin who's fighting Taehyung over a certain piece of meat.

When Jungkook feels Seokjin's stare leave him, his smile drops and he moves to pushing and stirring the food.

It takes fifteen minutes for Namjoon to lightly press his elbow against Jungkook's forearm. "Are you alright, kid?"

Jungkook jumps slightly and now everyone's eyes are on him, looking up at Namjoon's worried eyes. "What do you mean, Joonie-hyung?"

Namjoon raises an eyebrow. "Well, for one, you've been doing more staring at your food like it's inedible material from another planet than eating it and two, you just called me Joonie and you only do that when you want something, or you're trying to advert attention from yourself."

Jungkook's bottom lip finds a place between his teeth and he looks down at his lap, eyes squeezing shut when Seokjin's stare feels the hardest and even sounds loud, a hand that surely belongs to Seokjin going to his thigh. "It's nothing really. Just feeling a bit sick, some rest is all I need."

He almost sighs in relief when the loud stares slowly leave him and quiet down, all except for Seokjin's which is a problem because it's blaring in his ear. "Seokjin-hyung.. I'm fine."

Seokjin's fingers tighten around Jungkook's thigh lightly before he sighs, going back to eating to scraps on his plate and sipping the juice in his bowl.

"Excuse me." Jungkook whispers and only Namjoon and Seokjin heard it, but Jungkook doesn't care as he stands up and trudges into the bedroom.

He decides against brushing his teeth, taking a shower, and switching out of his clothes because he really needs to sit down.

Jungkook lays flat on his back, staring at the bottom of Hoseok's bunk and slowly the springs and boards become more visible the more his eyes adjust to the darkness that has blue edges.

His eyes immediately close when he hears the door creak open before shutting, light footsteps padding over to where he lays and he knows it's Seokjin. He practically feels Seokjin squat beside the bed, one of his arms pressing against the mattress and he forces himself not to twitch when there's fingertips running through his fringe suddenly.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin whispers and Jungkook sighs because that means the older knows he's awake, eyes opening and head tilting to face the brunette.

Jungkook stares at Seokjin for a few seconds before smiling. "I'm fine, hyung, I promise. It's only a bit nausea and dizziness. Nothing too big."

Seokjin's eyebrows furrow and the fingers running through Jungkook's hair still to push back the strands, pressing his other forearm against Jungkook's forehead. "You don't have a fever..."

Seokjin sighs quietly, kissing Jungkook's forehead before standing, smoothing the younger's hair and pulling the blankets up to Jungkook's chin. "Just get some sleep."

Jungkook bites his bottom lip, reaching out to grab the end of Seokjin's shirt making the older freeze and turn to face him again. "Hyung, can you... can you lay with me? At least until I fall asleep?"

Seokjin's eyes widen before that wide smile that reaches his eyes graces his features, giving Jungkook's hand a squeeze and removing it, shuffling over to the door and shutting it. He pads back over to Jungkook, slipping under the sheets beside the younger and immediately wraps his arms around his much smaller frame.

One of Jungkook's hands goes to Seokjin's shirt, fingers curling loosely around the cloth, and his other goes to hang over Seokjin's hip.

Jungkook's eyes flutter when he feels Seokjin's fingers thread through his hair, nails scratching his scalp with just enough pressure to soothe Jungkook's headache and lull the younger into slumber.

Seokjin smiles lightly, kissing the top of Jungkook's head and his eyes slip, the sounds of Jungkook's light breathing lulling himself to sleep.

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

HOly i wrote something after like a week of being too depressed to do anything ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

and it wow ok

and the title is noname bc i literally could not think of anything ive been up for over 21 hours and im still sick af okay

"before raising his hands to ruffle the towel against Jungkook's hair." I HAD LITERALLY NO OTHER WAY TO EXPLAIN IT RN OKAY--

 

 

I apologize for mistakes and I hope you enjoyed!! (///▽///)