cute brat // jinkook

» ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴀ *:・゚✧|| a bangtan boys oneshot collection


Black eyes glanced over everything boredly before they set on a target. A light smirk tugged at his lips as he started walking in the direction of his target, his shoulders slumped and one hand in his pocket.

Jungkook had his head down, a family sized bag of doritos directly under his chin. He was leaning against the counter of their kitchen, boredly watching the show Jimin and Hoseok had playing on the TV in the living room. He munched the cheese-dusted chips until movement caught his eye, head snapping up with wide eyes, lips pressed together as he froze mid-chew. Jungkook slowly continued chewing the snack after he realized it was just Seokjin walking towards him with that lazy strut he liked to walk in when he wanted to make Jungkook flustered.

Jungkook cleared his throat, placing the bag beside him on the counter and his fingers before crossing his arms over his chest once Seokjin was in front of him, hands on either side of Jungkook's waist on the counter. "Yes, hyung?"

Seokjin shrugged. "Nothing, I just wanted to be with my baby, is that a problem?"

Jungkook blushed faintly, head ducking again and mumbling a faint, "No."

Seokjin's smirk widened slightly, raising a hand to place the pad of his index finger under Jungkook's chin before dropping it back to the counter. The touch wasn't nearly hard enough to force Jungkook to look up, but it certainly got his attention, eyes wide again as he looked at Seokjin. Seokjin chuckled, his hands sliding from the marble to Jungkook's thin waist and he brought his face closer to Jungkook's.

Jungkook's blush darkened, his eyes fluttering closed. Seokjin stared at Jungkook's flushed face, glancing down at his parted lips, looking up at the lines between his furrowed eyebrows, gaze falling back to his closed eyes. Seokjin chuckled again, poking Jungkook's nose. "Cutie."

Jungkook's lips pursed, his eyes slowly opening. "Hyung, yo-you didn't..?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist and pressing their foreheads together. "Of course, but only if you want to as well."

Jungkook chewed his bottom lip, hands now resting on Seokjin's chest and lightly gripping the cloth of his shirt. Jungkook stared at Seokjin's chest in thought before pecking Seokjin's lips and squealing quietly afterwards.

Seokjin blinked a few times before laughing softly, burying his face into Jungkook's neck and lightly kissing the skin there.

Jungkook let out a little 'ep' sound, face as red as a cherry and his grip on Seokjin's shirt tightening. Seokjin placed a few more kisses on Jungkook's neck before trailing them up to his jawline, across his cheek, and finally to the corner of his lips. "You're so cute when you're blushing."

Jungkook looked down, bottom lip lodged between his teeth again. Seokjin smiled sweetly at Jungkook, bringing their faces closer again, but at a slower pace.

Jungkook's eyes widened, starting to get light-headed from the heat he felt in his neck and face. Jungkook only felt more and more embarrassed the closer Seokjin got and when Seokjin's eyes slipped closed. Jungkook panicked quietly and right when their lips were only a hair away, he slipped his hands under Seokjin's arms to tickle him. Seokjin gasped, jerking backwards in surprise.

As soon as Seokjin was a few feet from Jungkook, the younger dashed towards the living room. "I'm sorry, hyung!"

Seokjin blinked a few times before pouting, turning and going after the younger. "Jeon Jungkook, you can't do that! You kissed me which means you don't mind me kissing you, now get back here!"

Jungkook shrieked loudly, pushing Hoseok forward and hiding behind him. "Hobi-hyung, save me!"

Hoseok rose his hands in defense and shimmied away from Jungkook. Jungkook released another shriek, avoiding Seokjin's grabby hands by jumping over the back of the couch and dashing towards one of the bedrooms. He knew Yoongi and Namjoon were working on music in there, and he hates bothering the olders when their working, but he's desperate.

Jungkook threw the door open before slamming it shut behind him. This made Namjoon jump and Yoongi raise an eyebrow, the boys looking away from the computer and at their youngest member.

Jungkook scurried over to them and sat behind Namjoon, gripping the back of his shirt. "Hyung, keep Seokjin-hyung away from me, please."

Namjoon looked over his shoulder at Jungkook. "Jungkook—"

The door was thrown open by Seokjin, who was wearing a deep pout. "Kookiiieee!"

Jungkook shyly peeked over Namjoon's shoulder, face brightening and shoving his face between Namjoon's shoulder blades again. Yoongi pushed his chair back to be far from Namjoon, Jungkook, and Seokjin, hands raised in defense.

Seokjin walked over to Namjoon and Jungkook, holding his hand out. "Namjoon."

Namjoon leaned to the side to expose Jungkook, the younger squeaking and hiding his face behind his hands.

Seokjin's pout only deepened. "C'mon, Jungkook, I'm not going to hurt you."

Jungkook looked up at Seokjin and stared at him for a few moments before Namjoon lightly elbowed his ribs making him jump and slowly move out from behind Namjoon before bowing to the leader then turning to bow to Yoongi. "I'm sorry for bothering you guys.."

Namjoon offered Jungkook a warm smile and Yoongi waved his hand dismissively.

Seokjin placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and lead him out of the room and into his before wrapping his arms around the younger's thin waist and letting them fall onto the floor, Seokjin on his back with Jungkook on his chest. "You little brat."

Seokjin started tickling Jungkook's sides making him squeak and start laughing. "He-Hey, hyung, th-that's not f-fair!"

Seokjin clicked his tongue, rolling over so he was straddling Jungkook and continued his attack on his boyfriend. "You tickled me earlier and made me chase you around the house, this is payback."

Jungkook whimpered, though it didn't sound anything close to a whimper since it was drowned in his laughter. Jungkook squirmed underneath Seokjin, trying to push him off, but the elder was much stronger than himself.

However, it didn't take long for Seokjin to stop, a gentle tug pulling at his heart at Jungkook's pleas for mercy and the boy's deep, painful-sounding gasps. Seokjin stared down at the flustered boy, beads of sweat trickling down his forehead and dried tears on his cheeks, rough pants falling from his lips. Seokjin smiled lightly, using his thumb to Jungkook's cheek. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

Jungkook's breath hitched in his throat, eyes widening and looking up at Seokjin. "Wh-What?"

"You're beautiful." Seokjin immediately repeated, smile widening. Jungkook blushed, chewing his bottom lip like he always did when he gets shy or nervous before smiling sheepishly up at Seokjin. "You are too."

Seokjin blinked in surprise before smiling widely, pecking Jungkook's lips and standing up, picking up the younger bridal style and carrying him over to the bed. Seokjin laid him down gently before laying beside him, rubbing soothing circles on the younger's back. Jungkook shyly stared into Seokjin's eyes. Said male smiled again. "I love you, Kookie."

Jungkook blushed.

"I-I love you too... Seokjin-hyung.."

 

 

 

——————————————————————————————:A/N:——————————————————————————————

 

A horrible and you-may-feel-like-it's-rushed-and-i-swear-to-god-i-didn't-mean-for-it-to-be-so-long-??? slightly y (?) fluff JinKook for juanisonexotic~

Yeah, sorry if it feels rushed, it just kinda happened? I just typed this up because I'm trying to draw something and I got stuck on a certain detail, and I was already getting ideas for this fluff, so yeah. o u o The "slightly y" here is dominant (??) Jin. This probably isn't what you wanted a lot, and I'm sorry. I tried?

Also, shy Kookie, amirite? huehuehuehuehuehuehue eue //shot

Sorry for any mistakes, I proof-read, but sometimes there are mistakes that are like ninjas and make themselves look perfect so I think it's all fine and dandy. ; n ;

I might update a lot?? Kinda??? I have a few oneshots saved on my computer that I wanna upload, but I'll try to space them out so you aren't overwhelmed. xD

ALSO, seven subscribers? And an upvote? Really? Gaise, you're too kind TT v TT Thank you~ ♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

I hope you enjoyed this fluff! ; v ;