music in me#2

music in me

“how long did you work with me? How many times i told you about this thing?” she asked. “ne sajangnim?” eunjung smack her table and stand up. “how many time i told you that I AM HAM EUNJUNG NOT PARK EUNJUNG? Can you understand what i’m talking about? I AM HAM EUNJUNG.”

Her secretary startled when hearing eunjung smack the table. She don’t even dare to look up. “i’m sorry sajangnim. Its madam order. She say in any official document or file, I need to type in your name, not using the cop as usual. And i need to type it as park not ham.” She say without looking up. eunjung sigh. She sit on her chair staring at her secretary like want to kill her at that time.

“i already told you, you work under me. I am your boss not omma. You should follow my order.” Eunjung close her eyes try to calm down. She know she already going too much to her secretary. “look, i’m sorry if i make you scared. But please, don’t make this mistake again. the CEO of PRINCESS HAM corp. is HAM EUNJUNG. Not PARK EUNJUNG.” “ne sajangnim.” She walk away after gather all the file to re-do it again.

“unnie?” eunjung voiced. “i’m sorry, everything just not going so well to me this day. Thats why i can’t control my temper. Sorry unnie.” Secretary park smile to her. “its ok eunjung~ah. Its unnie fault though.” Eunjung sit restlessly on her chair. Her eyes shut as she still try to calm herself.

Meanwhile, outside the room everybody gather at secretary park table. “did she scold you? Whats wrong, she rarely shout to people.” “aniya, its my fault though. I remind you anything that she want you to do, write her name as HAM not PARK. Or else she will become like that again. she is so sensitive regarding to that thing.” The others just nod while talking between each other.

“since i work here, not even once she say much to us, even in the meeting also she prefer to listen than talking. Did she usually like that?” a new worker voice out. “molla, she is always like that and she not always here. only come when anything important happen, like meeting. She is a student at PARK UNIVERSITY, own by Soyeon~shi family. she majoring in art and business study.”  “oh, so she is a student? Such a lucky girl become a CEO in such a young age.”

Secretary park look at them. ‘she is personally not like that. She is the most warm person ever, very polite, have a good manner towards the older.’ She monologue. “yah, stop it. go back to your place.” After they leave, she start to open the file looking at the mistake eunjung want her to re-do. The moment she open her drawer, a picture of her and eunjung shown. She sigh.

‘why did you become a different person now eunjung?’

Tring ting ting.. you receive one text massage..

She garb her phone.

Unnie, lets grab something to eat after the appointment tonight.

~princess~

She smile upon reading the text. Not long after that, eunjung come out from her room and approach her. “i’m leaving now. Let me know if the document are ready. And please be more prepare for tonight appointment.” “ne sajangnim.” Eunjung leave the company to her school once again.

All of the girls inside the room when eunjung enter the room. Jiyeon is playing the piano with her new masterpiece rhythm. She go beside jiyeon looking at the sheet. Jiyeon look up. she know eunjung doesn’t like people to play her masterpiece without permission. “unnie you left it here. so i just play it to know the rhythm better before record it later. Mianhae unnie.” Eunjung just look at her. She sit beside her and take the music sheet before add some not on it.

She then make some copy to distribute to the others. “now, play it.” she instruct jiyeon to play the piano for them. “wae it is differ from what i hear before unnie?” areum ask. “new arrangement. She change it a little just now.” Jiyeon answer. after done playing the whole song, eunjung approach them. “now, choose your part that you think suit your voice. I’ll ok with any part.” She say and walk away.

Eunjung sit at the corner of the room. Her eyes was closed. Jiyeon approach her. “unnie are you ok?” no respond from eunjung. Jiyeon touch her forehead lightly. “i’m tired. can you just go to the others and play there instead of sitting here with me.” “ani, i’m just wooried unnie doesn’t look good since you come just now.” Jiyeon reach her hand and held it. eunjung just keep silent.

The bell rang as the other member leaving the room heading to their next class. Since them both dont have any class, they just stay in the room. “jiyeon~ah, i’m leaving. See you later. Don’t forget to wake her up to attend the class later.” “hmmm. Annyeong.”

After a while sitting there silently, jiyeon rest her head on eunjung shoulder. Still holding her hand. “unnie can i rest on your lap?” again no respond from eunjung. Jiyeon slowly put her head on eunjung lap.

 “i know you will not heard any single thing i’m saying now. But unnie, the only thing i had in my head now why did you being so cold towards me unnie?and i also curious why did you never push me aside when i sit beside you, hug you even kiss you. Did you hate me or not? If not, why are you this cold to me? You are not like this to the others.” Her tears start to flow. After a while, jiyeon fall asleep. eunjung open her eyes. ‘this girl never know how to give up.’ she thought.

Eunjung look at jiyeon face. her hand with doubt toching jiyeon hair and gently it. ‘i’m not hate you but i just can’t accept any fact right now. Maybe forever. You are not in my place. I’m sorry if i’m being too mean to you. ‘ she then kiss jiyeon forehead before slowly put her head on a pillow and leave the room.

-----

“woah, look so delicious. Did aunty cook it?” “of course. For my special guess, of course i will cook it by myself.” she smile. “go call jiyeon to come down. I know all of you hungry.” “assa, but eunjung still not here aunty? Its already late.” “she have something to do at the company she say. Probably will be late.” They just nod.

“jiyeon~ah, palli wa. Beagupda.” “jiyeon~ah, what are you doing up there. palli come down here.” soyeon call jiyeon again. they then going up to jiyeon room. When they enter the room, jiyeon is in front of her laptop doing something with her headphone on. They quietly went behind her and tap her shoulder. “ah, kkamjjag~ya. I told you to knock before come into my...  unnie?  Ah, i thought the maid come in again without knocking.”

“what are you doing?” boram ask. “ah, nothing.” She close the laptop as soon as she finish her word. “what are you doing park jiyeon?” “aniya unnie, just working on something for the next vocal class.” “but it is for Friday class right? wae did you do it so early? Did you do your business assignment?” “not yet maybe later.” She smile. “yah, its for tomorrow class you pabo~ya.”

“lets eat, i’m hungry.” Jiyeon drag them to the dining hall.

When they are eating, sound of a car stop in front of the main door can be heard. “ah,she drive like a crazy woman again.” q-ri say. “yeah, the sound is the best but the speed is killing. Giving people heart attack more than satisfaction riding that car with her.” Soyeon continue q-ri comment. “aigoo, that park eunjung.” Boram say. all eyes are on her as she realise she say the wrong thing. “mian, i hope she didn’t heard it.”

“omma, i’m home.” “oh,princess. Aigoo, pity myprincess you look so tired.” her mother say while kissing her cheek and forehead. Eunjung just smile. “are you home miss?” “ne ahjumma. Is everything ok today?” “yes miss. Let me get your bag then.” “its ok, i’ll bring it up by my own. Omma, i’m going up first. I’m so tired.” “you don’t want to meet the others first?”

“they are here?” she then going to meet them before lock herself in her room.

Knock..knock..knock..

“come in.” Eunjung sit still in front of her laptop. Book is everywhere on the table. At the other side of the table, a laptop still buffering some kind of recording can be seen. “eunjung~ah, what are you doing?” “some work. I just start it just now since i don’t have time to do it yesterday.” Q-ri just nod. “how the company? Is everything ok?” “yes, just this time around we’re going to be so busy.”

“don’t just think of work. You needd rest too.” Eunjung just smile. She take a peak at the other laptop of hers. A laptop where she do all her music work in it. the file that buffer is already save. Suddenly, hyomin scream. “woah, deabak. I never know this room exist in here.” she say as she open eunjung wardrobe. They have been friends since long time ago but eunjung never reveal about that room to them. Her wardrobe that is the best wardrobe among them.

Eunjung just smile looking at their reaction. “so cool. Look at those shoes. Woah.” Soyeon say. “chinjja deabak. She has a high taste just like me.” Q-ri voice out. “eyyyyyyyy...” the other mock her. “yah, come here. i’m finish editing the song we record the other day.” They approach her. “are you for real?” eunjung play the song that she just now finish editing it.

“i want it unnie. Palli give it to me.” Areum whinning. After transfering the song to their gadjet, they bid goodbye with a happy expression since they will be singing again. eunjung come out to her room veranda. “unnie, still not sleeping?” jiyeon voice out from the other room. Eunjung look at her. “hmm.” “did something bother you?” “aniyo. I’m going to sleep first.” She then left jiyeon alone outside.

“aigoo, still like that. Until when i need to wait to hear you talk to me like you talk to the others?” jiyeon sigh. Eunjung rolling on her bed trying to sleep when somebody knocking the door.

After a while, she feel somebody wrapping arm around her waist to hug her. She just stay still pretending she is sleeping until she heard sobbing sound........