music in me#21

music in me

Eunjung run out from the house. “princess, where did you want to go? Princess?” her mother call her. but eunjung keep running without looking back. She try to call jiyeon a few times but she didn’t pick up the phone. “aisy, where is she? Jiyeon~ah, jiyeon~ah.” Eunjung keep calling her name. “aunty did you see my dongsaeng?” “jiyeon~ssi?” eunjung nod. “aniyo, i didn’t see her around today. She didn’t even pass by our store today like usual.” eunjung bow and run again.

She asked every person she meet. But she didn’t get the answer she want. “aisy, park jiyeon. Jiyeon~ah.”  Eunjung run all the route jiyeon will past everytime she go for work out. “jiyeon, baby answer me dear. Aunty, did you see my dongsaeng?” “aniyo, wae? Is there something wrong?” “she didn’t pass by here today?” she shook her head.

She continue to run and run and run. Eunjung stop to catch her breath. “jiyeon~ah, where are you?”

Eunjung call soyeon. “unnie, try to call jiyeon. She didn’t pick up my phone call.” “i try it since before i call you. She didn’t pick up my call as well.” “aisy, ottokhae unnie?” “where are you now?” “i’m searching for her around our neighbourhod. But they say she didn’t even past the route that she suppose to past every time she go work out.” “i’ll be there later. Don’t try to take action alone.”

Eunjung then call hyomin. “hyominnie, did jiyeon contact you?” “no unnie. Wae? She is not at home?” “she going out for work out this morning. I can’t contact her till now.” “she didn’t go back home till now?” “molla, but i think she’s not home. She will call me if she already at home.” Hyomin sigh. “ok, i’ll be there with the other shortly. Don’t do anything alone unnie. Wait for us.”

Eunjung walk back home while still looking around. On the way home, she find something familiar on the road. Its jiyeon pink ipod. “jiyeon~ah, eodisseo?” eunjung walk around near the place she found the ipod. “jiyeon~ah, answer unnie please.” but it is just silent she get. Eunjung start to cry. “jiyeon~ah, answer me please.” eunjung kneel down on the road. She look around if jiyeon come from somewhere. “ji, answer me please.”

Eunjung phone ring. “princess where are you? Come back now. We look for her together” eunjung didn’t even say any word as she hang up. she then drag her leg with a heavy step come back home.

-----

Eunjung enter the house. All the member approach her. “eunjung~ah, did you find her?” boram ask. She shook her head. She open her palm showing them jiyeon ipod that she find on the road. “this is jiyeon ipod. Where did you find it?” “on the road near here. but she didn’t answer when i call her. i’m scared unnie. Why did she didn’t answer me.” Eunjung say crying. she is kneeling on the floor with the member hugging her. they know she afraid to lose again.

Her mother come from behind. She hug her tight. “omma, i’m afraid. I’m afraid to lose again omma. Where did she go? Why she didn’t answer me when i call her? omma, ottokhae?” eunjung ask her mother crying. “uljima princess. Uljima. She will be fineok. We will search her until we find her ok baby.” “i’m so scared omma.” “shh, baby stop it. omma say stop it. we will do anything to search for her ok. We will.” Hyomin approach her. “unnie, come lets take a look at the detail that woo jin get. Maybe it can help.” Eunjung sit on the couch. She take the envelope and look at every detail in it.

After some time, she sigh.

Tae yoon pov

I look at young lady in front of me. She has such a beautiful face, good talent from what i’ve been tell, smart and all. But she is too naive in terms of trusting people.

“its a pity that you need to be bait to trap your unnie. Its your unnie sin but you are the one that suffer. Aigoo.” I  look at her. “mianhae.” The moment i her hair she wake up. since has been zip by a tape, she can’t say anything. “jiyeon~ssi, mianhae. I didn’t mean ti hurt you like this. But i have a reason why i did this.” She try to say something. I take away the tape. “what do you want actually from me?” “i don’t want anything from you. I just want to take revenge towards your unnie and park soyeon~ssi.”

Jiyeon eyes widen. “why? why? you know how much i convince my unnie saying that you are a good person. i trust you for being a good person. but what did i get? Why did you pay me with this after all this day.” Jiyeon shout. “like i say, i have a reason.”

flashback

“noona, noona. I got offer to further my study at PARK UNIVERSITY.” Jung ho jump excitedly and hugging tae yoon. “woah, thats good. Congratulation my dongsaeng. Noona will cook something special for you ok.” Jung ho smile.

Its been 3 month since jung ho study at PARK UNIVERSITY. One day he come back home with a gloomy face. “aigoo jung ho~ya, what happen? Did something happen at school?” “i’ve been drop from school.” Tae yoon become so shock. “omo, wae? What did you do till they do that?” he look at tae yoon crying. “molla noona. I didn’t do anything. Soyeon sunbae call me to their personal room, then she say that i’ve been drop from school and told me not to come to school again.”

Tae yoon hug her. “she just say that? No letter?” he nod.

Jung hoo don’t want to eat, he crying everyday saying his dream only a dream now, don’t want to meet anybody. One day, when tae yoon enter his room. He already dead. While tae yoon mourned because of jung ho dead, tha bank officer call her saying that her company already being buy by another compnay. PRINCESS HAM corp. That is the company name. Starting from that day tae yoon do many thing to continue her life. Looking the person that make her brother suffer succed day by day make her feeling to take revenge become strong.

“how can person that make my brother suffer live so happily. I will not let it go. You soyeon, eunjung wait for my revenge.”

End flashback

“it happen 10 years ago. Beside unnie will not do something like that.”i laugh. “he kick my brother just like that from that damn call school. They take back sponsorship to my company make the investor don’t want to invest with my company anymore. isn’t that enough to take revenge?” “but you just heard one sided story.” “ah, shut up.”i cover with a towel that contain chloroform. She unconcious again. “mianhae.”

End pov

Meanwhille at home, the member try hard to search at least a clear clue about what happen. Eunjung is given sleeping  pills since she cry non-stop and look so tired. they sit beside her on her bed. Soyeon hold her hand. “why did you always need to face this kind of sumption. Why did your happiness will always come with sadness. Why is it only you?” Soyeon say eunjung hair. her tears fall.

“unnie, it maybe her and maybe not too. We don’t have enough evidence that she is the one that plan this.” Hyomin say. she approach eunjung study table. She take out her laptop. “look unnie, it is not because of 1 company. Its 2. PRINCESS HAM corp. And PARK GROUP. If she want to take revenge, she should do it to you or eunjung. but why jiyeon? Thats it, jiyeon has nothing to do with what happen 10 years ago. She didn’t even know us that time because she become eunjung sister a year after that.” She say.

“you mean it is maybe PJY CORPORATION competitors?” hyomin nod. She take a paper. “i’ll list down all the possible person that will do it. and we take a look for more detail later.”

“jiyeon~ah, eodisseo? Jiyeon~ah.” A soft voice calling jiyeon can be heard. They look at eunjung. “jiyeon~ah. Don’t be like this.” Soyeon approach her. “baby, she will be back. Now, rest ok. She didn’t like to see you sick. Shhhhhh.” Soyeon hold her hand to make her calm. “jiyeon~ah, pogoshipta.” And she fall asleep again. boram and areum eyes become teary.

Hyomin scratch her head. “i’m worried about her. she is just now okay from her bad condition since her father died. Now, its jiyeon. I hope she will be save.” Soyeon look at her fiercely. She grab hyomin collar. “don’t ever say about something like that. She will be save. I will do everything to save her. and i’m sure eunjung also rather die than lost jiyeon.” “unnie, i’m just saying.” Soyeon push her to the chair and leave the room.

“yah, are you ok?” q-ri ask her. “i’m ok unnie, don’t worry.”

Jiyeon pov

I open my eyes. Everything is just the same. ‘how did i end up to be here?’

Flashback

“omma, i’m leaving.” “ok baby.” I jog out from my house. That is when i meet tae yoon~ssi that is also want to work out. “oh, good morning.” “morning.” We start to jog. I take my ipod from my sweater and plug-in. I look behind me. Tae yoon~ssi is not there. when i turn around, a man approach me. “are you park jiyeon?” “ne,wae?”

I feel like something not right. the time i want to run, he grab my hand and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I try to escape but he is too strong. I don’t know what he do to me but the last thing i remember is tae yoon~ssi voice order him to bring me away before my world become dark.

End flashback

I look around. There is no way i can run away. my hand and leg are tied to the chair. Too many man guard this place. ‘ah, i don’t want unnie to get hurt again because of me.’

End pov.