music in me#41

music in me

The situation become more tense. The other jaw drop looking at them. they know eunjung rarely getting angry but once she do, it is so scary. Jiyeon still crying while holding eunjung leg. “please unnie, i’m sorry. I know i’m wrong. I promise it won’t be happen again. please unnie.” She say while sobbing. Eunjung sigh. “you look like you don’t need me when you did this. You know already how worried i am when it comes about you, how afraid i am to lose you but you just make me look like a fool. Worried about you for nothing.” Eunjung at last voice.

Jiyeon look up. “don’t say like that unnie. I am the one that stupid to do this. You can punish me with any punishment you want. You can even beat me up if you want. I’m not going to defence myself but please unnie, i’m sorry.” “park ji are you crazy or what? She can make you unconcious for 3 days you know.” Boram say. “why did you didn’t learn from everything happen at the past? Wae ji? Wae?” eunjung say almost whispering.

 “you can say that i interframe too much in your life or i’m too busybody to know everything you want to do and all. But you should know the fact that you are not an ordinary person. And i’m your sister that trying to protect you from the bad person outside there that only want to take advantage on you or something similar. But look like my effort is for nothing. You don’t need me.”

Boram approach eunjung. “no need to be to rough princess. She already explain. Just let go your anger princess. She is your sister.” Eunjung sigh. “boram unnie is right. At least she explain it already. I know you are worried, i know you are afraid, but she is more afraid than you. Afraid that you will hate her again. eunjung~ah.” Soyeon touch her shoulder. “unnie, calm down can you? Lets hear the further explaination from her. Lets listen to the real situation. Maybe the sender really need help from her. Ne unnie?” hyomin try to persuade her.

“her attention to help the girl is good, just her way is wrong. Jungie no need to get angry more, calm down and sit down. We can discuss about it, beside it is also school matter. Even we monitor closely about the bully thing, yet still there is this isolated case. So don’t you think that we lack on something during the monitoring? I admit i also angry at first since she try to solve it alone but i think she has her reason why she did that.” q-ri voice. “the thing she being beaten up unnie, how can calm down. No wonder she always wear long sleeve nowadays even when we’re at home.”

Areum approach jiyeon. She grab her shoulder and bring her to the couch. “molla unnie, mollayo. Aisy, chinjja. park jiyeon.” Eunjung voice make jiyeon startled. “i’m asking your again. who did that to you? Answer me or you will not see me around anymore.” Eunjung say. Her face already red due to her anger. “no unnie, please don’t leave me. I will tell you everything.” Jiyeon take out a paper from her bag. Eunjung seized the paper from her. “now follow me.” She say help jiyeon to put on her shirt before grabbing her hand.

Eunjung grab their bag before walk away. “unnie we will not attend the next class.” “but where did you ...”

BAM !!

Eunjung slam the door. “what a scary unnie.” Areum say. Suddenly the door open back. Eunjung appear. “hyominnie ask your man to send jiyeon car back to my house.” She say throwing the car key to hyomin. “fuh, so lucky that she enter after i said that. If not.” “she will punch you hard till you unconcious on the floor.” Q-ri say. “she is such like a boss.” Hyomin say. “she is a boss.” Areum say looking at her. Minutes later, sound of a car roaring leaving the school can be heard. “oh gosh, she drive like a crazy woman again.” soyeon sit while covering her ears.

“please save jiyeon from that crazy woman.” Soyeon say while shook her head.

Meanwhile in the car, jiyeon hold the seatbelt tight as eunjung drive with a dangerous way and full speed. She overtaking dangerously, almost accident for about 3 times already. “unnie.” “what?” she say without looking at her. “can you please slow down? I’m afraid.” Eunjung give a glance to the next seat. Jiyeon is sitting with her body shiver a bit. “unnie.” Later than, a sobbing sound can be heard. Eunjung sigh. She slow down the car speed. Not long after that, they arrive at the destination.  “follow me.” She say as she open the door and grab jiyeon hand.

They are now at eunjung apartment. With a white based of backgroud and theme, decorate with some rilakkuma wallpaper. Rilakkuma bear is rested in almost every corner of the apartment. Jiyeon jaw drop. “what did you do standing there? Come here.” Jiyeon still stand there looking at her. “i said come here. Can  you please listen to me?” she sit beside eunjung. “take off your clothes.” “ne?” jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “i said take it off. Now.” Eunjung take bandage from the first aid kid.

She apply some ointment on it and wrap the bruise with the bandage. “ah unnie, appo.” Eunjung look up. “thats why don’t try to take action alone stupid.” She say coldly. “unnie, i already say sorry, why did you still angry? Am i doing a really big mistake?” “jiyeon i am still angry with you, i don’t want to argue anything with you now.” Eunjung say without changing her attention from jiyeon bruise. “wae unnie? Wae? You didn’t listen to my explaination since you know about it, yet after i explain you still like this. What did you want me to do unnie?”

“i don’t want to talk about it now ji. Stop it and shut up.” “wae unnie? Wae? Wae did you behave like this unnie?” jiyeon raise her voice. Eunjung look up. “and what the hell are you shouting to me now?am i the one that do the wrong thing that you want to shout to me?” eunjung stand straight. “why did you want to make this small problem become big by behave like this?” jiyeon stand up to face her. “you are not calming me down but you make me more angry you know.” Jiyeon try to walk away when eunjung grab her hand.

“ah....” she groan in pain. “what? I make you angry right? So i will leave now unnie.” “nope, because i’m the one that will leave.” Eunjung push her back to the couch before slam the door. jiyeon tears flow. “wae unnie? Wae did you become so angry like this?” she cry while hugging her knee.

Meanwhile eunjung in her car, sighing. “hyominnie.” “oh unnie, wae?” hyomin from the other line answer her. “send jiyeon car to my apartment.” “which apartment?” she ask. “the rilakkuma one. And please take a look at her.” Eunjung say, with the saddest tone. “did the fight become worse?” “well yeah, i guess so. Something similar.” Hyomin sigh. “arasso.”

-----

Hyomin throw herself on the couch. She sigh. “yah, wae?” q-ri ask. “they fight again.” “who?” “who do you think that i am talking about?” she ask boram. “you mean eunjung and jiyeon?” “who else.” Soyeon enter the room. “unnie they fight again.” “where?” soyeon ask arranging her thing on her table. “eunjung unnie rilakkuma land.” Soyeon shook her head. “i don’t know what else should i do. Eunjung is so stubborn when she get angry.” “let me send jiyeon car there first. Can somecody accompany me? I need a car to bring me back here.” She say looking at them. “let me go with you.” Areum take her car key and follow hyomin out.

After hyomin and areum left, eunjung arrive. She throw her bag on the couch. “arghhh, damn .” “eunjungie can you please calm down. Why did you fight again after leaving?” “what you expect me to do when she shout at me like i’m the one that do the wrong thing unnie?” she take a paper from her coat pocket. “this person must get a lesson.” “eunjung~ah, eunjung~ah.” Soyeon call her but eunjung already leave the room.

Soyeon run hard before she get to grab eunjung hand. “lets talk about it first.”

-----

Its been a week since the fight. Jiyeon didn’t come to school. She just lock herself in her room. “jiyeon didn’t come to school again today?” “hmmm.” “aigoo, until when you want to be like this eunjungie?” eunjung didn’t answer her. “unnie, lets go there.” “arasso, ka ja.” “girls, want to go too?” “yap, lets watch a show.” Areum say.

Few minutes later, they arrive at a place where so many people gather there. “you think you are good enough to be here? You are only from middle class family nerdy, nothing compare to us. Compare to me.” A man voice can be heard. Eunjung take her phone and take a picture from up high to see the real situation. “its the girl.” She say showing the picture to soyeon. “unnie continue record it.” she handed the phone to soyeon. “what is your family can do? Yah, what did they eat at home since they need to pay much money to send you here? Did they eat seaweed everyday?” the student around it laugh.

He slap her hard make her fall to the ground. “get out of my face you nerdy. Erghh, seeing your face make me want to vomit.” He say hit her again.

“you think you are good enough to compare to me? To us? And what will you and your family eat if i buy your father company now jay~ssi, or can i say jung hoon~ssi? Will you eat seaweed too like them? or maybe you will not get anything to eat at all?” he stop upon heard that voice. “there she go. Give a lesson to people with her way.” Soyeon whisper to the other.

“phew, nice show. Thank you jung hoon~ssi. We enjoy it so much.” She say clapping her hand while approaching them. “eunjung noona?” eunjung go to help the girl to stand up. “are you ok?” “n..ne.” she signal areum to hold her.

“so jung hoon~ssi, mind to tell me what happen here?” “oh.. oh..” “oh, maybe some couple fight i think.” Eunjung say sarcasticly. “anieyo, how come that nerd be my girlfriend. Ewww, so annoying. She is just like a toy to me.” He then cover his mouth. He already say something not proper. “she doesn’t look like a toy to me. Areum~ah, is there any place that we can change battery on her? I want a new battery.” Eunjung look at him again. the member laugh. “may i know how you toying her?”

His face down. “jung hoon~ssi, is it like this?” eunjung say while punching him hard. “ohhhhh.” “hell.” He say. “is it hurt? such a pity. But it feel refreshing right since you know how it feel being toy around.” Eunjung smirk. “you.” Eunjung point to a male student. “ne?” “go find all this bastard. Ask them to meet us at our room at 12 p.m. don’t forget to come jung hoon~ssi. Your parents will come to bring you back. Don’t forget it ok. Girls lets go.”