music in me#59

music in me

a na neomu apaseo geuraryo

a na neomu apaseo geuraeyo

ne mam da gajyeogan geudaeneun...

eunjung mumble some kind of lyrics while writing on the music sheet. She pluck in her guitar again while repeating the lyrics with the further lyrics of the song. “tchh, aneundae. This is not right. Nae mam da gajyeogan geudaeneun eodi innayo. Ke re, eodi innanyo.” She pluck in her  guitar and sing repeatedly.

I’m addict, i’m addict, i’m addict..

“how many time it should be repeat? I’m addict, i’m addict, i’m addict, i’m addict...”

Tok..tok..tok..

“come in.” “unnie.” “oh baby.” “working on new song?” eunjung smile. Jiyeon look at the music sheet. “number 9? I think i hear it somewhere before?” jiyeon scratch her head. “i play it during the competition with hyuna, remember?” “ah, now i remember. But you are only now write the lyrics?” “ne.” “how come it already has a title when it still doesn’t have a complete lyrics? Or can i say didn’t have any lyrics before?” eunjung smile, put down her guitar. She grab jiyeon hand make her sit on her lap. “baby, for me a lyrics come after a melody. And a lyrics will based on the title. So basicly, melody and title first, and here they come the lyrics.”

Jiyeon nod. “arasso unnie. so did it already finish?” eunjung shook her head. “ani, just a little bit more. It is around the last verse of chorus. Want to help?” “you need help?” eunjung pinch jiyeon cheek. “aigoo my silly little baby. I ask you question, why did you ask me back.” “appo.” “mian, mianhae.” Eunjung say rub jiyeon cheek. Jiyeon take the music sheet. She read through it before voice out. “erm, let me see.” Jiyeon mumble the lyrics slowly before voice out. “how about ‘tto nuneul gamatda tteumyeon yeogi na honja isseo, i’m in the dark i’m dancing in the dark’ “ jiyeon say looking at eunjung. eunjung raise her eyebrow.

“sound nice. Wait.” Eunjung play the music from her laptop and try to sing it. “it is not match with the beat.” “try to sing the beginning of the last part twice unnie.”

I’m in the dark in the dark i’m dancing in the dark.

“nah, better now.” Eunjung smile. “as expected. Thank you baby.” Eunjung kiss jiyeon cheek. “try to sing it full version unnie. i just hear you play the music arrangement before.” Eunjung take her guitar. “sing with me then.” She start to play her guitar while both of them sing the song together. “nice.” Jiyeon say when they done singing. “thanks to you. I can finish it.” “ani, i’m just saying my idea. It is coincident that it is suit the beat and concept.” Jiyeon say smiling. Eunjung put down her guitar. She grab her bag anfd take out another music sheet.

Jiyeon jaw drop. “another song?” eunjung nod. “when did you make it unnie?” “last night. I can’t sleep, so this is it.” “just in one night?” “wae? You never try it?” “unnie, how can i compose a song in just a night? For me, i need ar least 2 day to complete everything unnie.” eunjung raise her eyebrow. “are you sure? I once compose a song in less than 12 hours, complete with the music arrangement and the lyrics.” “deabak unnie. by the way, the title?” eunjung take her bag again. “actually i have 3.” She say taking out another music sheet. Jiyeon jaw drop. “aisy chinjja unnie, deabak. Chinjja deabak.” “ah, wae? It is normal though.” “when did this 2 born?” jiyeon ask. “there, i state the date at the end of the sheet.”

“yah unnie, 3 song in 4 days? It is not normal though.” “wae? What is it that not normal?” “a profesional composer also need more time to compose this much of song you know.” “ah, molla. Yah stop it with that deabak and all. Want to hear it or not?” jiyeon smile brightly. “of course. Is this ballad song?” “2 of them yes. 1 of it the usual concept.” Jiyeon nod.

“sing it unnie, sing it.” jiyeon say with her puppy eyes. “arasso. What do i get if i sing this song for you? Nobody else ever heard this song. Fresh from the oven.” Eunjung say resting her hand on her guitar. “woah, so cool. Unnie, will you grow your hair? The way you sit now with you hair style, people will mistakely looking at you as namja ara?” “yah. It depend on me whther i want to grow my hair or not. You know i look cool on this hair style.” Eunjung say smiling. “ewwww, you make me goosebump.” Eunjung laugh. “so what will i get?” “this.” Jiyeon say kiss eunjung cheek. “ok, approve.” Jiyeon smile.

­-----

Jiyeon bounce the ball around the court before throw it into the ring. She take the ball back and start to play again and again and again. she sweat a lot as then somebody enter the hall. “hey there.” Jiyeon stop with what she doing. She turn around. It is hyuna who just now enter the hall. Hyuna approach her and handed her a towel. “here.” Jiyeon look at the towel and her. “no worries. Its new.” Hyuna smile. She take a seat near jiyeon bag. Jiyeon wipe her sweat while walking out from the court. She take a bottle of water from her bag.

“are you ok?” hyuna voice out. Jiyeon look at her. “hmm.” Hyuna tie her shoelace before take the ball she bring earlier. “mind if i join you here?” “you can have it since i’m about to leave.” Hyuna stop. “mind also if i ask you whether can we practice together?” jiyeon sigh. She put down the towel and enter the court again. “10 minutes.” Hyuna smile. They start to play. Meanwhile, eunjung and the other t-ara outside the hall eyeing them, smiling like an idiot. “plan A?” eunjung ask the other. They show a thumb up.  eunjung take out a bunch of key from her bag. She lock the door and they walk away. “switch off your phone please.” She say while throw the key back into her bag.

Jiyeon and hyuna inside the hall immerse on the game. They snatching the ball between each other till one time they bump to each other. Jiyeon take the ball and throw it to the ring. “the time is over. I need to go.” Hyuna get the ball and walk towards her bag. “thank you jiyeon.” jiyeon that want to walk away, stop. “hmm.” She voice out. She open her bag. “yah!” she call her. Hyuna look up. jiyeon throw a bottle of water to her and walk away. As soon as she reach the hall door, it already locked.

She try again. “did you lock the door?” she ask while turn looking at her. “anieyo, waeyo?” “its lock. Aisy.” Jiyeon say kicking the door. she take her phone. She have 3 message.

Baby unnie have a meeting at the company. See you later.     ~baekgu unnie~

Jiyeon unnie? eodisseo? We already heading home as soyeon unnie and q-ri unnie have appointment. I have an event to attend. I’ll lock the door already, you bring your key right?       ~reumie baby~

Baby, unnie need to leave now. Will fly to japan later for a meeting. See you soon. Call your unnie, she’s worried about you.         ~minnie unnie~

“aisy, everybody already leave. Its already pass school time.” Jiyeon ruffle her hair. She try to call boram but she didn’t answer her phone. Eunjung switch off her phone like usual when she has a meeting. She throw her bag on the floor and sit. jiyeon take out her earphone and put it in. Hyuna quietly sit beside her. Hyuna also take her earphone and put it in. 2 hours pass, no conversation at all between them. without they realise, its already dark. Jiyeon who is wearing sleeveless basketball jersey and short already fall asleep. She hugging her knee as she didn’t bring her coat with her earlier.

Hyuna look at her. “jiyeon~ah?” she call her. “jiyeon~ah, gwaenchanha?” she touch her. Hyuna can feel that jiyeon is shivering. “jiyeon~ah.” She take out jiyeon earphone. Jiyeon look at her. “what do you want?” “gwaenchanha?” “i’m ok. Mind your own business.” “but you are shivering. Didn’t you bring your coat?” jiyeon glare at her. “i said mind your own business.” Then she cough. Hyuna approach her. “yah, you are burning.” She say touching jiyeon forehead. “go away.” She push her. Hyuna once again approach her and hug her tight. “i said go away.” She try to herself free from the hug but hyuna make it tight.

“just stay like this till somebody unlock the door. you really not in the condition that you can or need to resist it. it might get worse, so please jiyeon.” jiyeon that have no strength to fight back just keep silent. After a while, she fall asleep again in hyuna embrace. “how i miss you jiyeon~ah.” She say. Not long after that, jiyeon phone ring. Hyuna take off her jacket and put it on her. She take jiyeon phone from her bag.

~baekgu unnie~

“yeobuseyo?” “baby where are you?” eunjung voice can be heard. “eunjung unnie?” “ne? Who is this? Where is my jiyeon?” “its me, hyuna.” “yah, what did you do to my jiyeon? where is she?” eunjung try hard to make her voice sound panic. The other already laughing without sound. “no, no unnie. i didn’t do anything to her. She is with me at the hall. We are locked inside. Jiyeon is sleeping, she is burning.” “WHAT?” eunjung voice make the other look at her. “wae princess?” soyeon ask.

“ne unnie, she didn’t bring her jacket or coat with her. She is sleeveless and just wearing shorts now. I let her sleep but i can’t see clearly whether she’s ok or nor since it is a little bit dark in here.” “damn.” Eunjung curse. “wae?” “something happen. Jiyeon is burning there.” Eunjung say run towards the hall.

Eunjung unlocked the door. she run inside. “soyeon unnie, switch on the lamp.” She say. “eunjung unnie,here.” Eunjung look at the voice source. Hyuna is there hugging jiyeon. “jiyeon~ah, jiyeon~ah. Are you ok?” jiyeon open her eyes. “unnie, you are here.” She cough. “unnie, i’m cold. So cold.” Eunjung open her jacket and put it on jiyeon. hyomin approach her with a blanket. “here unnie.” eunjung wrap the blanket around jiyeon. “come on, hop on my back. We’ll go to the hospital now.” Hyuna help her to put jiyeon on her back. “unnie, can i go too?” eunjung smile and nod. She run out from the hall before all 6 car roaring out from to the hospital.