music in me#30

music in me

“morning omma.morning unnie, ahjumma.” Eunjung greet them with a wide smile. “morning princess.” “what is the breakfast today?” she say sit in front of her mother. she take her breakfast and eat it while looking around. “omma, where is my dino omma?” “she is upstairs.” “oh, still didn’t wake up yet?” she shook her head as a sign she don’t know. “i’m going to check her for a while.” she then leave the dining.

Mdm. Park smiling while nod. “PARK JIYEON IERONA.” Eunjung shout from the first floor. Mdm. Park just shook her head. “madam you sure so happy looking at how eunjung change right?” tae hee ask her. “yeah, i’m so happy that i get my princess back. Also bonus for me when she also can accept jiyeon. She is like one of her tressure now.” she say. “looking at her now make me feel like looking at the little eunjung that i used to know.”

Meanwhile in the second floor, eunjung approach jiyeon room. She knock it but jiyeon didn’t respond. She knock it again before open the door. She peek inside the room. Jiyeon still sleeping. But she is not sleeping on her bed. She is sleeping at her study desk. “why did she sleep there.” eunjung say entering the room. She look at jiyein messy desk. “aisy, when did she will learn to do not make thing messy.” Eunjung say begin to pick up all the thing that laying on the floor.

She approach jiyeon. A file with PJY CORPORATION logo on it. eunjung open the file. “oh, so she doing this for the entire night.” it a master plan for PJY CORPORATION. “baby, baby ierona.” No respond. “jiyeon baby, ierona.” Jiyeon open her eyes. She stretch her body and yawn. “oh, my neck. Unnie, what time now?” “its 8 already. Appo? Your neck appo? You pabo~ya, who ask you to sleep here. did somebody come and sleep on your bed till no space for you at all?” she look at eunjung and yawn again. “aniya, i’m doing my work last night. i didn’t realise when i fall asleep.”

“ierona, go refresh yourself. Unnie will leave anytime soon. So unnie see you later ok.” Jiyeon nod. Eunjung kiss jiyeon forehead and walk away. “oh ji, if you sent that master plan, your appa will reject it right away.” “oh, you see it. wae?” “there is something lack in it. annyeong.” Eunjung leave the room. She go to the dining hall. “she wake up already?” “ne omma. I don’t know when she will learn to clean up her room. It so messy.” Eunjung say. “teach her then princess.” “i can’t.she will be freaking annoying with my tidiness omma. You know me right.”

Eunjung is known well as a very neat and tidy person. no maid can’t even know what she actually want to do to her room. She will get angry when people rearranging her thing that she already arrange, even when her mother do it.  jiyeon once sulking with her when she take too long to arrange her book. Also, once jiyeon sulking because she yell at her when jiyeon mess her clothes in her wardrobe when she take it to borrow.

“ahjumma, can you teach her?” she ask tae hee. “ok princess. But i’m not sure if she will listen to me or not.” “she will, she’s a good girl after all.” Eunjung say smiling. “i’m done, omma i’m leaving.” She kiss her mother and leave the house.

-----

Eunjung ransack every rack in her room. File can be found everywhere in the room. “aisy, where didi put it?” she say scratch her head. She go out from her room towards the file store. Secretary park look at her weirdly. Her face is so problematic. She enter the room. “princess what are you searching at?” she didn’t answer her. eunjung take out almost every file in the rack. “princess what file did ypu want?” “unnie, can you let me think for a while.” “ne.” Eunjung is not in a good mood.

She easily get angry if people ask her twice when she not in the mood. “arasso.” Secretary park stand there waiting for her. “aisy, chinjja. Where the hell i put that file?” eunjung ruffle her hair.  she look at secretary park. “mian unnie. I’m just too miserable unnie.” “wae baby, tell me.” “did you see the latest project file unnie? I search it since this morning. But i don’t remember where did i put it.”

“since when you become such a forgetful person? no, you didn’t give me the file.” “molla unnie. I’m sure it is in my room. I put it on my table before i leave yesterday. Somebody enter my room and tidy it again this morning?” she nod. “i think yes, but i don’t remember who.” “how many times i tell you unnie, don’t let anybody enter my room when i’m not around except you. And please i’m the one that will clean up the room. Don’t touch anything after i arrange it.” eunjung ruffle her hair and walk away.

“opps, bomb explode.” Secretary park say following her. eunjung enter her room and slam the door. All the worker look at secretary park. “did anybody enter her room this morning?” all of them shook their head. “waeyo?” “the latest project file is missing. Since she already arrange everything yesterday before she leave so, should be somebody enter the room. Either they take it out or they tidy up the room and put it somewhere.” The workers look at each other. “we don’t know.” “its ok.” She enter the room. Her jaw drop looking at how messy the room.

Eunjung head down on the table. She approach eunjung. “princess.” Eunjung look up. “don’t be too stress. The file must be somewhere here. we search for it together ok baby. But for now, let me clean up the room first. How can you make this mess but in reality you hate it. aisy, get some rest ok. We search for it once unnie done cleaning.” She start to pick all the file and paper from the floor, on the cabinet also on her table. Eunjung sigh as she wake up and help her.  “aigoo my baby sure so miserable now ha.” She say smiling.

“eunjung~ah. Oh my god, what happen to this room?” soyeon that just now enter eunjung room jaw drop. Eunjung look up. no smile on her face for soyeon like usual. “wae unnie?” “oh, i come to send this file. You leave it in my office yesterday when we do a discussion.” “what file?” she ask. “the PRINCESS HAM corp. New project. the planning on building more resort at the new island that the company buy.” Eunjung head down. she suddenly cry. “wae eunjung~ah? Wae?” secretary park ask her. soyeon also approaxh her. “princess wae?”

Eunjung still crying like a baby. “i search for it since this morning. I thought i lost it somewhere. It will be a big problem if somebody from the other company find it.” she say while crying. “uljima, uljima. Unnie mianhae didn’t tell you earlier. Unnie just realize it just now. mianhae baby.” Soyeon say. “look what i have done to my room. It will take more than a day to clean it up.” eunjung say sobbing. “yeah, i forgot that you are freaking neat and tidy in everything. Aigoo, we are in trouble.” “the file also already being mix up unnie. Ottokhae?”

“ok stop crying. unnie will help you ok. Stop crying now baby.” Soyeon say hug her. she look at secreatary park. ‘we’re done.’ She mumble to her. ‘i know.’ She nod.

-----

Mdm. Park eating breakfast with eunjung at the dining hall. jiyeon run down from upstairs. “omma, i’m late already. See you soon.” She say kissing mdm. Park lightly. “unnie too. Annyeong.” “yah, where did you want to go?” “company. I have a meeting today.” “arasso, drive carefully baby.” “ne unnie.” Jiyeon run towards her car.

After a while, she arrive at the company. “did the meeting start already?” she ask panting hard. “no, they are just now enter the meeting room. Probably getting ready.” The secretary say. juyeon fix herself before walk in the room. “i’m sorry for being late.” “no, its ok. We didn’t even start yet.” Mr. Park say.

The meeting start as jiyeon need to present the master plan she do before. Like eunjung say, the plan being reject by her father before. But with eunjung help, she be able to make it. the board director look satisfied with her work. “so, if we look at the plan mostly it is something to do with PRINCESS HAM corp. , PARK GROUP, and LEE ENTERPRISE. But mostly it is PRINCESS HAM corp. Did you plan on anything like merge with them?” jiyeon look at him and smile. “nope, it is just a collabration since both company have different field on majoring. So it is like win win situation.”

“what does it mean?” “they will provide us what we will be lacking and we will provide them something that they lack. So, both party get the advantages.” They nod. “so, any question?” they shook their head. “i have an announcement to do. Me, park jin sung will step down from my position as PJY CORPORATION and will be replace by my daughter, vice CEO PJY CORPORATION, park jiyeon.” Jiyeon startled. “ne appa?” “you heard me dear. I will step down from my position. Starting from today, you will take over the company.” “but why i didn’t know about this?”

“i had the meeting with the board dierector yesterday. All of them already agree with it since you already hold the vice CEO title for more than 6 month, your performance also good enough, so we all agree about it.” “but i didn’t ready yet appa.” “you are prepare enough dear. Your unnie will help you, me also will help you. Don’t worry. So, here is the new PJY CORPORATION CEO, park jiyeon.” The person inside the room clap their hand. Jiyeon look at her father and the board director one by one. “congratulation miss park.” “ne, thank you.” Her father approach her. “do well ok baby. Do ask me if you need any help.” She smile.

-----

Jiyeon enter the house. “omma, unnie i’m home.” “hi baby. How your day?” “omma you know about the thing appa want to do?” she smile and nod. “wae  you didn’t tell me?” “he didn’t allow me to.” “arasso, unnie neun?” “upstairs.” She walk upstairs. “unnie.”  Jiyeon say enter eunjung room. She hug her from behind. “hi baby.” “hi.” Jiyeon sigh. “wae?” “appa hand over the company to me.” Eunjung eyes widen. “mwo?” she stand. “he hand over the company to me. He say it in the meeting just now.” “congratulation baby. Woah, my baby is a CEO now.” “but i’m not ready unnie.” “wae? You are already in the great age to be one. “ “what if i ruin everything?” she ask. “unnie will help you dear. Unnie will help you.” “promise?” “promise baby.” She say hug jiyeon.