music in me#106

music in me

Hyomin sit in front of her laptop finishing her work when her mother enter her room with some food and juice. “can i come in?” “oh omma, come in.” She say smiling. “here omma bring you some fruit.” “gomawo omma.” Her mother sit at the edge of the bed. “how the company?” “good enough. Our studio, track also doing well.” “good then. I don’t want you to work too hard. Tell me if there is problem ok?” her mother say her hair. “arasso omma. But omma.” “yes baby?” “nowadays there is always some people like to mess up with the gang. End up some of our guy being hospitalised.” “mess up? who? You didn’t do anything illegal right?” hyomin raise her eyebrow.”what do you think i am omma? A pabo to do all those kind of stupid thing that will harm the company, our fmily and myself? Of course I am not. Just some random people. Nado molla who is them.”

“jus let them be. If possible avoid to be in any fight. Arachi?” “ne omma.” Mdm. Park smile. “omma leave first ok. Don’t sleep late.” She continue her work. “where did i put the paperwork that i’ve done with?” she rummage her drawer, on the table and inside her bag. “its not here? I already print it right?” she scratch her head. “pabo hyominnie, you still didn’t print it and the copy still at the email.” Not long after that, her phone ring.

“yes, hyomin here. Who is that?” she pick up the call without looking at the caller. “SUNYOUNGIE.” “ah my ear.” She take away the phone far. “how many time i told you to look at the caller first befoe answer your phone and introduce yourself you paboya.” Soyeon say frustrated. “mianhae, i am in the middle of doing something right now. No need to scream like that. You think i am deaf unnie?” “aigoo this pabo. Yah did baby contact you?” “aniya, wae?” “nothing just asking if she update you with princess condition.” “oh no unnie, she didn’t contact me.” “ok then, i’ll call you later. Bye, muahh.” She laugh after she done that.

Meanwhile after the plane safely landed, jiyeon hurriedly to the customer service counter. “hi, i’m jiyeon. It is regarding my sister.” “miss eunjung you mean? She has been send to XXX hospital.” “ok thank you so much.” She dial her bodyguard number. “oppa, did you arrive already?” she look around. “did you bring my car? Ok, i see you outside.” She run outside. Her bodyguard already there beside her car. “here your key miss.” “its jiyeon. Did you have a car to go back?” he nod. “ok then, thank you oppa.” Jiyeon hop on her car and the car roaring leaving the airport. “that stupid unnie really know how to make me worried. Ewwww chinjja.”

“hello, may i kniw the room of ham eunjung?” “wait for a while miss.” The receptionist check something on the computer before voice out. “she in the VIP room at level 2.” “ok, thank you.” Jiyeon barge in the room after she found eunjung room. “eunjung unnie.” But eunjung still unconcious. “aigoo uri unnie.why did you do it when you know you can’t? You can ask other people to do it for you unnie.” She say eunjung hair. A doctor come inside the room. “oh, miss jiyeon you are here already?” “yes doctor. How is she?” “nothing to be worried, she will wake up anytime soon. She faint because of shock and as you know because of her phobia. She still didn’t overcome it?” jiyeon look at eunjung. She sigh. “she just can’t overcome it. Everytime she try to overcome it, this will happen. If not she will having bad headache and sleep all day long.”

The doctor nod. “not many people know about her condition. Thats why when the emergency come, when there is no one want to do it she need to do it.if and only if people aware about this, they will never make her do it.  In this case, don’t have any of the stewardess want to do it, in order to save the life of the mother and the baby, she force herself to do it.” “she always like that. Trying to do anything for other people without thinking about herself. When this happen she will suffer alone. She can’t even stand with her own blood.” The doctor smile. “but i really proud with her sincerity and thoughtful of other people. She can discharge when she wake up.”

“ok doctor. Oh may i know the room of the woman that she help?” “mdm. Hyo joo? My nurse will send you the room number.” Eunjung wake up few hours later. The first person she see is jiyeon that sit on the couch doing her work. “oh unnie, ieronasseo? How do you feel? Are you ok?” eunjung look at her and smile. “i’m ok baby, no need to worry.” “you sure know how to make people worried unnie. Why did you need to do that when you know you can’t?” eunjung sigh. “what can i do baby when they are both in danger and nobody can do it. I rather faint than seeing one of them died, or worse both.” “at least tell them about your condition.” “i can’t let the entire world know about my phobia. I hate that. Some people might take advantage too.”

Jiyeon sit at the edge of the bed. “arasso unnie, mianhae.” She say hug her. “i call the doctor, if there is nothing we can leave. But before that, did you wish to meet her?” eunjung nod. “ok, wait for a while.”

Eunjung return to her apartment. “unnie, i will leave tomorrow morning. I have meeting to attend at noon.” “ok baby. I’m sorry, i make you and the other worried.” “its ok unnie. Its not your fault.”

Hyomin swing the katana right and left as she practicing martial art alone. Her bodyguard are all over the place. Few minutes later, the door open revealing eunjung entering the hall. “oh sunyoung~ah, you are here?” “oh unnie, when did you come back?””yesterday.” eunjung sit at one of the bench, take off her shoes and sweater. “mwohae hunjaseo?” “playing around. Its been some time since i play around here.” “want to do it together?” hyomin raise her eyebrow. “for real?” “you want it to be real?” “ne.” She answer. “ok, deal. I won’t be easy park sunyoung.” “nado, ham eunjung~ssi.”

“baby eodiya?” “chibe, she will be here later.” Hyomin nod. “should we start now?” eunjung look up and smile. She enter the ring facing hyomin. “i have to many thing in my mind. If i hit you too hard,don’t be mad ok.” Eunjung say calmly. Hyomin just shrug her shoulder. They start to attack each other with punch, kick, lifting and slam to the floor and all. Just like they are really fight. Hyomin try to punch eunjung as eunjung succeed dodge it and slam her to the floor. But without wasting time hyomin counter attack with a punch on eunjung stomach. “woah, that solid ha. Thats all hyominnie?” “you will regret it.” Eunjung smile. “come.” She kick her where eunjung defend herself. Try to punch back but failed. Before hyomin can react, eunjung tackle her leg make her fall on the floor. “got you. Appo? Mian.” “ahhh, uwahhh. Where did you get that move eunjung~ssi. How can it b so fast?” They attack and attack and attack. The bodyguard already come closer to them to separate them apart in case they really fighting.

Eunjung punch hyomin a little too hard make her stumble back. That time, jiyeon and the rest of t-ara enter the hall along with L and woohyun. “yah did they fighting?” boram voice out. The moment they turn around it is the time when eunjung slam hyomin hard to the floor. “aigoo, that is what you have park sunyoung? Thats all?” eunjung provoke her. “yah, did they fighting?” she ask again. One of hyomin bodyguard approach them. “what happen to them? Why did you didn’t separate them apart?” “they are not fighting miss, they are in the middle of practicing.” “PRACTICE?” “yah what kind of practice is that? They might break their hand, leg, even neck you know.” Jiyeon say run into the ring.

“eunjung unnie, hyomin unnie. Stop.” Hyomin is the first one to stop when she hear jiyeon voice. That time, eunjung take the chance to knock her down by punch her hard on her stomach. “got you.” Hyomin stumble back and sendimented on the floor. Eunjung look at hyomin and smile. “i guess i win.” “ne unnie, i admit you win.” She help hyomin to stand up. “appo?” “aniya, no problem at all. Did you let out everything on me?” “yeah, some of it.” They come out from the ring, sweat all over their face. “yah, micheosseo?” “wae? We didn’t do anything wrong.” “hell. You say you are practicing but you hit each other hard like she is your enemy. You might break your neck you know. Eunjung unnie, hyomin unnie.”

“but we didn’t right?” hyomin say look at eunjung. “high-5.” “ah i’m going crazy.” “wae? We always play around like this. Whats wrong with it now?” “ah molla, eunjung unnie come here. You look like a construction site worker right now with the sweat all over your face. Eunjung like an obedient puppy approaching jiyeon and sit beside here. “eunjung become obedient puppy again.” Soyeon say laughing. Woohyun poke soyeon from behind. “did they always play around like that?” he whisper. Soyeon nod. “that is hyomin, if you want to know. Her well understandable partner is eunjung. Just the same like her. Play around as if they are in real situation.”

“so scary. They slam each other on the floor like nothing.” “that is them if you want to know. Add on that baby. Those trio are really not a joke. Be careful woohyun~ah.” Soyeon say smile to him. “should we continue eunjung unnie?” hyomin voice out. “YAH.” Jiyeon yell. “wae? Want to join us? As you please miss jiyeon.” Eunjung say smiling to her. “come on hyomin~ssi.” They walk away to the ring again. “aisy this 2 make me crazy.” Jiyeon say ruffle her hair. She approach the duo. “fine lets do it this way. Who ever win will against me?” eunjung and hyomin laugh. “you are not suitable in this kind of game baby. You might hurt yourself. Besides you are still not at our level, you are the one that might break your neck if we do it that way.” Eunjung say.

“do i look like i care? Don’t forget that i also 3rd dan black belt ok.” “ok, don’t whine later if you hurt yourself ok.” Hyomin say. “deal.” L stand up. “baby don’t. You might get hurt.” “you never see me trained like this oppa? You did right? Did i hurt that time? No right? So why bother? I know them well, they might not do it on me unless if the lost their mind.” Jiyeon smile nervously. “but still.” “cut that off oppa. Or you want to replace them?” jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “a..a..ani..” “forget it L. She will never listen to you. Just like those 2 idiot.”

Eunjung and hyomin already attacking each other without even care about the people around them. “yah, didn’t they feel hurt doing that?” “they are hyomin nd eunjung, unnie. You know them very well.” “but still... OMO, ahhhh appo.” But close her eyes when she see hyomin kick eunjung stomach that make her lose her balance. “aisy i can’t stand to see this anymore.” Q-ri say. She walk to the ring. “yah stop it. If you really want to play around, i have something more fun than this.” She turn around. “oppa~deul. You need some exercise right? Practice with them then.” She say to the bodyguard in the hall. There are around 10-15 of them.

“yah lee q-ri, are you crazy?” boram shout. “what they want to play right? I give them the game boy. Now let sit and enjoy the show. Oppa don’t be too harsh ok or i kill you.” She stare at them. Eunjung and hyomin look at each other. “mwoya ige?” she ask eunjung. “jiyeon join them. “q-ri unnie just ask them to fight with both of you stupid. Group fight.” She turn around. “great, there are 15 of them and 7 moving this way now.” Eunjung and hyomin look at q-ri. “YAH Q-RI UNNIE.” Q-ri just smile and wave at them. “i am already tired though.” “molla, you say you want to play right. Go on.” She smile.

“i’m here unnie. Ok, lets do this. Knock all in 15 minutes?” “15 minutes? Are you crazy?” “palli answer me. They are closer now.” “ok, call.” “take a look around if anybody start to attack. I’m going to set the time now.” She hurriedly set the time on her watch. “honey, catch.” She call L before throw the watch to him. “tell us when it beeping ok.” She eyeing around. “unnie, are you ok?” “yes, just focus now.” The man start to attack them. “girls NOW.” They start to counter attack as one by one knock down beside they themself being knock down sometime. “ah, yah oppa that so harsh. Ah my stomach.” Eunjung yell. One of them manpunch hyomin on the face make it bruise. “ah, not my face. You.” She attack him hard till he surrender.

in less than 15 minutes, all the man already laying on the floor together with the trio. “ah so tired. I have no more energy to walk.” Eunjung voice out try to catch her breath. “aigoo, q-ri unnie really so mean. Its freaking 15 people after 2 hours attacking each other. Ah himdeuro.” Jiyeon lost her word. Q-ri walk towards them. “did you having fun playing around with them?” “YAH UNNIE.” The trio look at her. “its nice to see you like this.” She say smiling. Soyeon already laugh. “q-ri unnie jjang.” “always.”

She help eunjung to stand up. “come on, you look like seaweed now.” L come closer to help jiyeon while soyeon pushing woohyun to help hyomin. “go help her. Its your chance idiot.” Woohyun at first resist to go but then he go. “soyeon~ah, hyomin never meet him. You should remember that and know what will happen next.” Boram voice out. Soyeon jaw drop. “i forgot about that.” When she turn around hyomin already on top of woohyun after slam him on the floor, ready to punch him. “who are you?” woohyun already cover his face with his hand. “i don’t mean to hurt you.” “yah hyomin~ah, stop. She is my cousin.” Soyeon scream. “unnie cousin?” “ne, you never meet him before.”

She stand up. “at least introduce yourself first.” She reach her hand to help him up. “i’m sorry, i thought you are some strangers.” “thank you. Long time no see hyomin~ssi.” “eh? Did i ever meet you before?” she ask him. Jiyeon and eunjung already look at each other. “we meet once at japan, remember? At the hotel?” “HOTEL?” eunjung and jiyeon stand straight. Hyomin face become red. “no, no. Its not like what you think. We meet at the hotel when we bump with each other and later she drop her thing.” “OH.” They sit back. “ah, you are that man. Omo, what a small world.” “ne, i also surprise when i know that you are that noona sister.”

“excuse me mr. Nam? That noona? That noona?” woohyun smile. “sorry noona, i mean soyeon noona sister.” Soyeon nod. “beware with your word ok. Now that you are at this level, you forget me already.” “aniya noona.” “what does that mean?” eunjung ask blankly. “aisy this unnie, pabo aniya?” jiyeon knock her head. “ah wae? I’m just asking something i don’t understand.” Soyeon smile. “later ok eunjung, later. Now both of you come here. Erghh, so stink.” Soyeon say wiping jiyeon sweat as boram try to wipe eunjung. “you are too tall, i can’t do that.bend a bit so i can wipe your forehead baek gu~ya, aisy still,  anja.” She force eunjung to sit. “boram~ah, you are the one that need to be on the chair i think. Eunjung sit is like you when you standing. No difference.” Soyeon already laugh hard. “YAH.” “let..let..” “ne?” hyomin ask woohyun. “let me do it for you.” He take the towel and wipe hyomin sweat. “omo, omo. Look at them.” Soyeon look at boram. “unnie, don’t. Let see when will they realise what they do. Shh. Just look at them.” They stare at the 2 without they realise.