music in me#115

music in me

Jangwoo just stand there looking one by one of the car leaving the place. Eunjung last sentences keep flashback in his head. “what did you mean by that eunjung~ah? Did you hate me that much till you pretend that you don’t know me?” he talking to himself. He enter the cafe eyeing every corner of the place to find somebody that he need to meet. “hyung.” He turn to the voice direction. There he is his long time bestfriend, nickhun. “oh khun~ah. Long time since we last met. How are you?” he ask him while hug each other. “i’m good as you can see.”

“woah, you work out ha? You really look good, best in shape though.” Nickhun laugh. “aniyo hyung.” After he make the order, he realise that nickhun look at him. “wae? Is there anything on my face?” “why is your face like that? You are not happy see me here?” he ask him. Jangwoo laughing, fake laugh. “why is the needed i’m here if i am not happy to see you kkae saeki~ya?” “you never change hyung.” “why should i? You know me this way before, so you meet me as i am before now.” They talk about life since their last meet 4 years back then.

“so how your life with your love one?” jangwoo ask him. Nickhun face drastictly change. “khun~ah, did i ask something wrong?” he shook his head. “oh its ok. Nothing wrong with the question. We broke up 2 years ago. She cheat on me when i caught her sleep with my bestfriend.” Jangwoo jaw drop. “she did that? She really did that?” he nod. “wait, if you say bestfriend.. don’t tell me taec did that?” “aniya hyung. Its kris.” “ne? Kris?” he nod. “that day its our anniversary. So i think about make a surprise visit to her apartment since she say she can’t meet me that day because of her appointment. So i went to her apartment, and i got my anniversary surprise as i saw them on the bed .”

“sorry to hear that.” He smile. “aniya its okay hyung. Its the past right.” He take a sip of his coffee. “how about now?” he shook his head. “not much interest on that. I busy with my work and also my schedule. You know work as a businessman alone is not that easy, plus i need to live as both a businessman and a singer. So it double harder. So maybe put personal life aside for a while will be better right?” jangwoo nod. “hyung~neun?” “nothing much. Busy dealing with those ton of work, business trip here and there, meeting non stop, so yeah its pretty hard to go through.” He smile weakly. “hyung everything is alright, right?” “wae?” “your face tell me there is something.” “no, its nothing.” Nickhun focus back on his coffee when he remember something.

“by the way hyung, what is it happen just now?” “eonje?” “just now. With those girls out there just now.” He look at him. “oh they are just my sister friend.” “but it seem tense to me just now. One of them nearly punch you as i see.” “she’s not. Maybe you see it wrong way.” Nickhun just believe on what he told him. “oh hyung, lets go i need to stop by somewhere before going to meet my client.”

Eunjung POV

I am currently rest on my bed while reading my book when somebody knock the door. “yes?” the door crack open. A figure that i miss the most appear. “oh omma. When did you arrive?” i hug her tight since its been more than 2 month since we last met. “just now. How are you princess? Oh come on, let me look at my princess face. Why did my princess lost so much weight? Aigoo.” She hug me again. “i miss you so much omma. Sooooo much. How i miss this scent.” I say it as omma laugh.

“aigoo you must miss me that much ha. Sorry princess, i know so much thing happen when i’m not around, but i am not here by your side. I’m sorry about that but i know all your sister with you right?” i nod. “ne omma. Appa~neun?” “i thought you don’t want to ask about me since you are busy with your omma. Omma. Omma. Omma.” Mr. Park stand at the door with his arm cross. “your appa is jealous.” “appa, i miss you.” I hug him as appa hug me too. “i miss you too my princess.” He say kiss my forehead. “how are you? You didn’t look good to me. Tell me who make you become like this. Let me beat them.” He say holding my cheek. “aniyo appa, gwaenchanha. Bogoshipo.”  “nodo my dear. Nado.” He say.

“oh jiyeoni eodisseo?” “she going out to meet her friend. Will be back soon.” “arasso, appa and omma leaving first ok. Go get some rest.” Both of them leave my room. Not long after that, jiyeon enter my room. “unnie.” Looks like she still don’t know that omma and appa already comeback. “oh baby. Did you just now come back?” she nod. “whats wrong my dear? Come here.” She come beside me before lay her head on my lap. “are you ok?” “ne, i’m just tired. There is too much work, too much meeting and too much appointment.” She hug my waist as she buried her face on my stomach. “that is life baby. Life is not as easy as we think.” I say as i carress her hair.

“but i’m tired.” “take a day off then.” “a day off for me is like i do a long distance work. What is that for that off day when the phone like want to explode with all the phone call.” She sigh. “arasso, arasso. Rest ok.” “can i sleep here?” i nod.

Jiyeon fall asleep just a few minutes after we’re done talking. I look at her but then i remember what happen back then during the day i found her at jeju.

Flashback

Eunjung drive back to the hotel where she already book before she  arrive. Since eunjung already found her and she  know jiyeon is safe with the member, she can sleep in peace now. Its been 2 days since she get some sleep because she busy looking for jiyeon here and there. Once she settle down in her room, eunjung don’t know what happen around her anymore.

Menawhile, jiyeon and the member stay another day at jeju before taking the earlier flight the next day. Jiyeon still disapointed when eunjung just leave without saying anything to her or even hug her. She just keep silent whie the member busy joking and talking around. “jiyeon~ah, are you ok?” “ne unnie? Ne, i’m ok.” “are you sure? You know you can say it if there is anything bothering you right?” “eunjung unnie eodisseo?” soyeon look at hyomin. Jiyeon head down. “she is at the hotel. Wae ji?” “why did she leave without saying anything to me like i’m glad you are safe, scold me on what i did maybe, if possible i want her to hug me and say that she miss me like how i miss her right now.” Jiyeon voice start to shake. “jiyeon~ah, come here you baby. Its ok, everything will be ok when we comeback to seoul ok.”

“should i just disappeared unnie? Or maybe die?” she ask with a slow tone yet clear enough to be heard by them. “don’t you dare. Are you crazy? I say this to you before right? She will die if you die. Eunjungie  unnie didn’t hate you, she just need time. What is the reason she is searching for you like a crazy person when she hate you?” hyomin voice out a bit harsh. “hyomin~ah calm down.” “ani this little brat..” “hyomin~ah.. enough.” Soyeon look at her sharply. “fine, i’m leaving for a while.” Hyomin leave the place. “aisy this hyomin temper.”

“jiyeon~ah, want to go out and get something to eat with me? You can get some fresh air too.” Boram say. “ne unnie.”she wipe her tears before going out with boram. On their way, boram use to comfort her as she know the best how to comfort people especially the member. “she will be ok. Can you think why did she search for you when she hate you? Hmm?” she smile. “ne unnie. Gomawo.” She nod. “we’re here. Come on, grab on anything you want. My treat.” On their way back, 3 men bar their way. “look who we have here. Aigoo both of you are so cute. Want to have some fun?” both of them start to run when lastly they trap in a dark alley.

“oh, its the dead end there. Come on, just a little bit fun will do.” One of them try to touch boram. Jiyeon grab her hand and push her behind. “don’t you dare to come closer.” “why? What will you do if we did that?” they try to take another step closer when jiyeon punch one of them make him sendimented. “yah, get her.” They attack her but jiyeon try her best to keep boram safe. “unnie stay behind me no matter what happen.” Their fight become more wild. At first jiyeon manage to fight them back but when she receive too much punch and kick, she can’t keep going anymore. Since 2 of them already almost knock out, she need to make boram leave the place even she need to sacrifice herself.

“you cannot fight me little girl.” Jiyeon try to punch him but he dodge the punch well. He kick her on the stomach and try to approach boram that is beside her. Don’t want to risk boram life jiyeon hardly stand up and push him to the wall by hug his waist. “unnie run.” She shout out loud. “but jiyeon~ah..” “i said now. RUN NOW.” She say while the man keep kick her on the stomach. Luckily boram meet hyomin nearby as she are on her way to her car after bought something from the store nearby. “hyomin~ah help.” “unnie whats wrong?” “jiyeon.. jiyeon there.” Hyomin run to the direction that boram show her.

Jiyeon already on the ground as the man kick her repeatedly. “done having fun?” “aisy what now?” “i am your opponent not her.” Once she knock him down, hyomin hurriedly approach jiyeon that already unconcious. “yah ji. Wake up. jiyeon?” jiyeon open her eyes. “lets go to the hospital now.” “no unnie, bring me back to the villa.” “no hospital.” “unnie please.” Hyomin sigh as she bring her back.

The next day, the whole villa echoed with eunjung wrath. “who did that to her? Who? Tell me, i’ll kill them with my hand.” She look at them one by one. Eunjung grab hyomin collar when she didn’t hear any answer from them. “tell me now who did that? Don’t you hear me? Tell me park sun young.” Hyomin know if she start to call people with their real name or full name she must be so angry. “ah unnie, let me go. Ah.” She say since eunjung grab her collar tight make her choke. She push her make hyomin fall on the couch. Eunjung leave the hall to jiyeon room. Jiyeon really in the bad shape. Her face got bruise, bandage on her right hand, scratch on her elbow and knee. “why did you like to make me worried baby ji?” eunjung say crying while holding jiyeon hand.

End flashback

They need to stay a few days more in jeju because of jiyeon injury. I will only come when jiyeon already fall asleep. How did i know she already sleep? I ask areum to help me with that. The member will take care of her during the day but i will come to take care of her during the night as it is the time when she will freak out in her sleep, groan out in pain because of the injury and sobbing in her sleep. She need me more that time than during the daytime.

I don’t know what will happen to me if something happen to her that day. Pity hyomin to face my wrath that day. Luckily she didn’t take it seriously as she know the reason i become like that.

End POV

Back to jangwoo, since that day he always following eunjung everywhenre she go. Even when she go with the girls, jiyeon alone or her oppa, he always following her but not even one of them notice him. Even areum, his sister didnot even aware about it. Jangwoo looks like a crazy stalker that followed his crush everywhere she go just to know what she do, where she go, with who she meet up and all. He even have his camera with him so that he can capture eunjung picture anytime he want. He become like a homeless person, didn’t tidy up his hair, didn’t shave, didn’t come back home often and sleeping in his car near eunjung mansion. Since he just change his car, not many people know about it. Therefore, he has not been caught till now.

He start his activity as a stalker as early as eunjung leaving for work. In other word, jangwoo is in a really bad shape.

He is eating his sandwich when he see eunjung red audi roaring out of the mansion together with jiyeon ferrari tag along. He quickly following them when eunjung finally stop in front of a restaurant. Jiyeon stop her car beside her seems like to say something to her before leaving the place. Eunjung enter the restaurant and sit in front of a young handsome man. “what the hell she meet that man at this hour? Beside she wear a dress too. Did it a blind date?” his eyes widen when that man get the chair done for her. “what the f.... she’s mine you son of a .” He continue to be there to watch every scene of those meeting with so many curse come out from his mouth.

After a while, he finally can’t control himself. He lock his car and approach them. When he finally in front of them, he knock the table. Eunjung change her attention from her food. Her eyes widen. “mr, what are you doing here with my girl?” he ask. The man raise his eyebrow looking at eunjung. “i ask you what did you do here with MY GIRL?” he repeat his question, with his voice suddenly high. “we are just have an appointment regarding business. Thats all. Who are you mr? Eunjung~ssi did you know him?” eunjung sigh. “aniyo, i don’t know him. Maybe he mistaken me with other person. Mr, i’m sorry but i don’t know you. You might think that i am somebody that you know but i think you are wrong. And sorry to say, you are interupting on my business here. So please leave.” She say with the most formal tone.

“eunjung~ah its me, your oppa. Wae did you pretend you don’t know me?” he say while try to hold eunjung hand. “sorry but no touching. As i say before, i don’t know you. Whoever you are, i never even once meet you. So please leave you making a scene here.” She say stare at him. He then grab eunjung hand and hold it tight meanwhile eunjung that is shock with his action try hard to break free. “let go of my hand. Ahjussi i don’t know you, let go of me.” Suddenly a hand grab eunjung hand from his hold. “she say let her go, can you even understand that?”