music in me#139

music in me

Both of them stay silent for a couple of minute. Myungsoo look down playing with his finger, do not know how to start. If he want to apologise, he did it so many tmes already. To explain on what actually happen? He already did before ths. What more he want to say? His mind went blank for a moment even he was the one that say he want to solve things with her.

Jiyeon just stay at the other side of the balcony not looking at him, talking nor asking anything to him. She just stare at the night sky hoping that her sister will come to fnd her once she realise that she is missing. She sigh. Myungsoo silently looking at her. Glad enough that she is still in her office attire. Myungsoo feel better when he see she is wearing long pants and her blazer still on her. that mean she wont be getting cold as the night become late. “ji.” No answer from her. “i.. i.. i know i did something wrong, and i am sorry. I am really sorry. I didn’t mean to dissapoint you with what happen. But i really love you, i can’t leave without you ji.”

“she already live her life happily with her husband, what about us? What about you and me? Our future that we dream together? I love you and i know you love me too as much as i did. Please forgive me ji.” He look down. Still no respond from jiyeon. He stand up try to come closer to her. “stay where you at right now. Or else you will regret about what will about to happen if you come closer to me.” She say slowly while her eyes still fix to the sky. He does not understand her message at first but when he realise where they are right now he back away.

“okay okay. Are you okay?” “perfectly fne before you arrive but not now. So please just shut the hell up.” she warn her. “but i just..” “CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?” she yell. Loud enough to make him taken aback. “arasso.”

Areum walk back and forth in front of her unnie. “yah waegerae?” “are they okay over there?” “yah yah.. come sit down. You make me dizzy.” She sit beside soyeon. “look, even her sister also sitting over there looking so fne. What is it needed to be worried then?” boram say pointing to eunjung. “what fine unnie?” hyomn ask her. “ne?” “chogi.” She say pointing to eunjung leg. “eunjung unnie molla boram unnie? She shake her leg too much when she god damn worried. Look at that.” Eunjung didn’t focus on the conversation at all. Her head is all over to jiyeon and myungsoo. “see, she did not even realise that we talk about her just now. Eunjung unnie?”

“ne.. ne hyomin~ah.” “are you okay? You want to pee? Should i show you the way to the toilet even ths is your condo?” hyomin say raise her eyebrow whle her gaze fix to eunjung leg. “ne?” she look down. “ah aniya aniya. I’m fine.” She say while rubbing her leg to make it stop moving. “go get her if you are worried unnie.” Eunjung shake her head. “ani. Let them settle their problem tonight.” Hyomin look at eunjung. “what if they dont? You know how stubborn jiyeon is right?” eunjung sigh. “ara. If they don’t settle it tonight, then i call it as done between them.” Boram eyes widen. “yah micheosseo? It will make jiyeon tear apart more.” “then? Did you have any othe solution besides that?” soyeon voice out. “aniya. But still, think about jiyeon heart.”

“i did unnie. I already do think about it. I don’t want her to hurt even more if this continue, thats why i take those decision.” Areum still restless. “unnie should I just go get them there?” q-ri face palm. “yah lee areum, can you please calm down? If not totally calm, just a bit will do. Please?” “but i didn’t feel good about this. I am afraid that jiyeon unnie will kill me.” Eunjung shake her head. “for what reason areumie?” “molla. You know like locking her at my company when I completely know that she was not with us when we leave.”

Soyeon voice out without leaving her eyes fom her phone. “she didnot even with us since the start aruem~ah. She leave as soon as after she greet us. Remember?” areum look at he blinking. “really?” “pabo areumie.”

Meanwhile jiyeon and myungsoo are still in the dark mood. Jiyeon didn’t even bother to look at him while myungsoo secretly eyeing jiyeon trying to find the right time to talk to her. “its okay if you don’t want to talk to me but can you please listen to what I am going to say to you? Just this once, please listen to my explaination. I beg you jiyeon~ah.”jiyeon didn’t respond. Since she facing her back towards him, myungsoo just assume that he just need to say whatever he need to say.

“you know I miss you so much that till i can’t even sleep at night thinking about your  well being. I miss strolling in the mall with you, having lunch with you, dinner with you, walking hand by hand at the park. I miss all of our moment. But because of my stupidity, i make  a big mistake that i know you will not gonna forgive me. You will think that I did that because i like to play around with other woman out there, one night stand with them and all. Aniya. It is not like that.” He sigh.

“i am not someone like that. I believe you know me very well. I was all just a mistake. A mistake that a fool man like me did without i realise. I am drunk jiyeon~ah. We are drunk. I have no attention to hurt you like at all. Jiyeon~ah she is already happily marry her fiance, that later will be the father to her child. I mean our child. “ jiyeon on the side close her eyes tightly when she heard the word ‘OUR CHILD’. Tears roll down. She know that nothing can fix their relationship anymore.

“i admit my mistake just like she does. But why her fiance can forgive her and accept that she make mistake but my girlfriend cannot? I can deny about this thing since the start but why i choose to say the truth? Because i don’t want to hide anything from you. I want you to forgive me and guide me back to the right path when i did wrong. Please jiyeon, i love you and only you. I am sorry that i make a mistake behind your back but believe me, i didnot do it on purpose. I won’t do anything that will hurt you. Never.” He his hair. “it was all a mistake and i beg for your forgiveness jyeon~ah. Please forgive me. I don’t want to lose you, i don’t want to hurt you either. Please forgive me, just this once. Please jiyeon~ah.” A sobbing sound can be heard.

He cried. Myungsoo cry  while he is kneeling hoping that jiyeon will forgive him. But everything was just useless. Jiyeon remain still at her position. All that myungsoo don’t know, she actually silently cry. She really want to hug him, to make him stop crying. But her action are different.

Lucky enough for jiyeon, a guard pass by the corridor for a round and see them there. He immediately alert the control room to unlock the door to let them leave. “oh my god, i’m sorry miss jiyeon. We didn’t  know someone was still here. I’m sory, i’m so sorry.” He say bow to her repeatedly. Jiyeon just smile lightly. “its okay. No problem, just next time make sure the building is already really empty before you lock everything up. You are lucky it s me, if it is other people, you might be losing your job by tomorrow morning.” “i understand miss. I’m sory again, i’m sorry sir.” “its okay.”

Myungsoo just stand still behind jiyeon looking at her as he know jiyeon still gonna refuse to meet him. He looking at her trying o remember every feature of his girlfriend that for god sake he don’t know when they will meet again. “i’ll get going then. Thank you for helping.” Jiyeon walk away without even looking at him.

“when will we meet again baby ji? I miss you so much.”

Hyomin, boram and q-ri already fall asleep inside the guest room, while the other still at the living room doing their own thing. Areum still looking uncomfortable that make soyoen throw the pillow to her. “yah, can you please sit down?” “unnie are not you worried?” she ask them raising her eyebrow. “yah, is she a kid? She grown up enough you pabo~ya. Let them settle their problem frst, if not only then we will interfere. Arasso?” “ne unnie.” Soyeon nod her head. “good. Now come here and sit down properly. You make me dizzy walking back and forth like that.”

Eunjung stand alone at the balcony while her head keep thinking what will happen tomorrow. Will they reconcile or not. Is jiyeon okay over there and all, not knowing that jyeon already on her way home. “eunjung~ah.” Soyeon call her. “ne unnie.” “come and eat some food. I get us pizza just now.” “eh? Dd somebody come for delivery?” soyeon facepalm. “you didn’t even hear the bell sound?” “what about the other than?” “they already fall asleep, so let them sleep. I don’t want my food portion become small just because we wake them up to eat with us. Tchh.” “unnie thats a lot of food, how can we finish it just with the 3 of us?”

Without looking at her soyeon voice out. “eat as long as you can still eat everything you want.” “you really something.” Eunjung go to the fridge to get a drink. “i already take it. So come here and eat your food.” “she so scary sometime when she being bossy like that.” Eunjung mumble alone. “what? I can clearly hear you okay.” “ohh goosebump.”

She sit beside areum. “unnie should i go to work early?” she ask. “oh my god, stop it lee areum. Stop thinking about what will happen over there and eat.” Sayeon start to feel annoyed with areum unstoppable worried. “you eat your food calmly and silently, or i will eat you alive.” Her eyes become big than usual. “mianhae unie.” She start to eat her food silently.

Eunjung laugh out loud. “you should see your face areum when soyeon unnie scolded you. Oh my god, so funny.” Soyeon just stare at eunjung. Her laughter died. “sorry.” Soyeon take her phone.

CLICK!!! CLICK!!!

She burst into laughter. “now you should see your own face when i stare at you.” She say while show her the photo. Areum try hard not to laugh hen she finally can’t handle it. “your  face look so scared. So funny. ‘sorry.’” Areum say mocking her. Soyeon on the other side, enjoy herself make fun of eunjung. “you kiddo come here. Come here you kiddo.” She tickle her when suddenly somebody unlock her apartment door. They look at each other. “who is that eunjung~ah?” “molla.”

CLICK!! The door open. They look at the hallway. “did any other people know the pin other than us?” eunjung shake her head. “aniya nobody. Nugusaeyo?” she ask. “unnie i’m scared.” “just stay here. I will be right back.” She want to take a look who is the person but ther jaw drop.

“PARK JIYEON.....”