music in me#128

music in me

Jiyeon sit at the garden alone after some argument with eunjung in her room. Her eyes red due to crying. She just can’t believe that again she encountered problem with eunjung, once again her poor self being blame just because she want to protect her sister. Jiyeon sigh.

Flashback

“who teach you to be rude to mum park jiyeon?” jiyeon turn just to see eunjung standing at her door, glaring at her angrily. “who teach you that?” she walk in. “jiyeon answer me. Who teach you to be rude to mum?” eunjung raise her voice make jiyeon startled. “eunjung~ah, its ok. Calm down ok.” “what is it for me to calm down when my sister being rude to the elder? I never teach my sister to be rude especially to mum and dad.” She say looking at her mum before turn to glare at jiyeon.

“unnie listen to me first. I’m sorry ok, i didn’t mean to be rude to omma. I really didn’t mean it.” “i caught you did this a few times already jiyeon~ah. What make you become so rude ha?” unable to control her emotion anymore, jiyeon look at eunjung. “can you just listen to me first? All you know is to blame me, not only this time unnie. It happen a few times already. What am i to you? You know why i did that? Did you think i intentionally do that?” her face become red. Tears fall from the edge of her eyes. “did you know unnie?” her voice crack. “molla right? You always go with jiyeon~ah i’m sorry for this, i’m sorry for that. But then it happen again.” eunjung eyeing her. Jiyeon leave  the room crying her heart out. “jiyeon, i’m not done with you. Park jiyeon.” Eunjung call her but jiyeon ignore it.

End flashback

Meanwhile inside jiyeon room, eunjung just look at jiyeon figure dissapeared downstairs. Eunjung sigh. “what did i do wrong omma when i just want her to have some manner towards the elder?” she ask sit on jiyeon bed. “princess you should not just accuse her like that without listen to her. At least ask her nicely the reason she do that, not just scold her like that.” Eunjung sigh. “ara. But i want her to learn to control her anger omma. Learn to control her emotion.” “ara princess, ara. But jiyeon also have feeling. You hurt her feeling when you always blame her in anything she do without even listen to her. I know you want her to have a good manner towards other people and all but you should know too that blaming her just like that is not the way. She is not someone that freak out without any reason. You know that right?” eunjung sigh. She nod.

“what is it this time omma till she become a dino?” mrs. Park head down. “honestly, areum parents come the other day was to ask something from me, from you, from us.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “something?” “they want to propose you for jangwoo.” Eunjung jaw drop. She sigh. She look at her mother. “omma.” Eunjung her hair. “you know i and jangwoo oppa are already over right? Since quite a long time ago. You know that very well right?” she nod. “no wonder jiyeon so angry.” Eunjung rub her face. “i am just saying this once ok omma. We are over and i am not going to come back to him or even agree with this marriage. Not now and not forever. If you ask me why, i have my own reason but let just me know the reason omma.” “can you tell me?” eunjung shook her head. “it is not a nice reason for you to hear and know it, so let just cut it till here ok. If you really want me to get married, ok fine. I will married to any guy that you want me to marry but i need to know him first. You can ask me to go to as many blind date you want until i find somebody that i think really suit me, and of course omma like him since you are the one that bring him to me. But as long as it is not lee jangwoo.” Eunjung take her bag want to leave the room. “oh omma, of course if jiyeon like him too. If she didn’t like any of them, i can’t do anything but to continue meeting somebody until she approve them.”eunjung smile to her.

“i’m going to my room omma. Need to take shower and persuade baby later.” “princess.” “ne?” “is it a promise?” eunjung shook her head. “ani, its a deal. If it is a promise whether i like it or not, i need to do it but if it is a deal, you can propose me something but there is no guarantee i will do it or accept it. So for me, its a deal.” She walk away to her room.

After done refreshing herself, eunjung go to the balcony where she see jiyeon still sitting at the garden alone despite it is almost night. The weather is start to get colder. She take her sweater and bring another one for jiyeon. “she must be sulking again. Pabo eunjung, who will not be sulking if you scold them that way. Tcck.” She slowly approaching jiyeon that lost in her thought.

She look up when she feel a clothes being put on her. Jiyeon face change and she switch her attention back to the view in front of her without even uttering any word, ignoring the presence of eunjung that is now sitting beside her. There is a long silence among them which is very rare. “still piss off?” eunjung finally voice out. No answer. “unnie won’t ask for forgiveness this time since i know it is already happen few times back then. Its ok if you don’t want to forgive me but i just want you to know that i didn’t do this on purpose. I just want you to learn to control your emotion, have some manner towards the elder especially mum and dad. Its not good to raise voice towards them jiyeon~ah. I told you this before right.” Eunjung sigh.

“ara,i’m sorry about that. I didn’t do it because i want to. You need to know the reason first before you scold me like that. I am just trying to protect you but all you do is to blame me when you hear my voice e bit high without knowing the reason why it happen. You know very well i am not someone like that. At least ask me first why i did that. It happen before too unnie, you know how hurt i am when you just blame me like that?” jiyeon voice start to crack again. Eunjung kneel in front of jiyeon while holding her hand. “ara, i know i hurt you so much. This unnie already do something bad to her sister but she can’t say sorry. Since she know if she say sorry, later when it happen again another sorry will be utter by her. This unnie just want her sister to know that she do this because she love her and she want other people also to love her as much as this unnie love her sister. When one day this unnie no longer here for her, at least there are other people that love her sister like she love her not because of her money or status but  because of herself.”

Jiyeon lock her eyes on eunjung when she hear eunjung word. “what do you mean by that? Are you going to leave me?” eunjung wipe her tears. She shook her head. “nobody know what will happen in the future, i am not going to leave you as long as i am still breathing but if i do, thats mean my times up. right?” eunjung raise her eyebrow. “unnie don’t say that. I am not strong enough to live without you.” “shh, its ok, i am not going anywhere.” She hug her. “i know what did omma talk to you about. We talk about this before right? I am not going to accept him anymore in my life.” “i will not even allow you to do that. If mum and dad know what he did to us, they also wont allow it to happen.” Eunjung rub jiyeon back. “what happen back then is our secret. Whatever happen never ever told them what happen that night. Worse case might happen. You know our family bond with lee ahjussi family might break apart. You want that to happen? You want areum to be a stranger to us?” she shook her head. “so it will remain as secret between us ok. I will do anything to make him give up on me. You trust me right?” jiyeon nod. “good.” She say kiss jiyeon forehead. “and i make a deal with mum to go blind date with any man mum set me up if i still didn’t find any boyfriend, and if you like him and me myself comfortable with him, i will marry him.”

Jiyeon eyes widen. “no unnie don’t do that. Don’t sacrifice yourself just to make other people happy.” “its not other people baby ji. Its omma, i will do anything to make omma happy. Come on, lets go inside. Its cold outside here.”

“unnie are you sure you don’t want me to come along?” eunjung smile. “no ji. Its fine. Go settle up everything you need to settle. Come and get me from here when you done.” Jiyeon pout. “are you sure?” “ne. You should get going. See you later baby.” Jiyeon kiss eunjung cheek. “ok then. Call me if anything happen ok. I love you.” “love you too.” Eunjung get off from the car in front of the mall. Jiyeon have something to do so she need to leave. Her car roaring leaving the place and eunjung make her way inside. “since i’m all alone today, some shopping will be great.” She walk inside the shop one after another. Since its been a long time she get something new, her hand full with shopping bag just after an hour she is inside.

“may i help you with all this miss?” somebody greet her. She turn around. “oh nickhun~ssi. Annyeonghaseyo.” “ne annyeonghaseyo eunjung~ssi. Honjayo?” he ask while looking around. “ne, i’m alone.” “oh i see. Need some accompany? I am also alone here, walking around without direction.” Eunjung smile. “oh really? Its ok, i can manage it alone.” “nah, how can you manage to be alone with all those bags in your hand? Let me accompany you if you don’t mind. Beside i also don’t have anything to do, just roaming around here.” “ok then if you insists.” He smile widely.

“great. First of all, let me hold all this for you.” He attempt to take all the shopping bag from her but eunjung refuse. “namja should not let woman held on this. Come on.” They walk together around the mall when suddenly nickhun stop. “whats wrong?” “lets get something to eat first. I am hungry actually.” Eunjung laugh. “ok then. Lets go.”

“so what did you want?” “give me one carbonara spaghetti and orange juice.” Eunjung make an order. “just take the same.” He smile. “so eunjung~ssi, once again nice to meet you. I didn’t get to greet you properly neither introduce myself properly too. I am nickhun, from thailand.” “ham eunjung imnida. Just call me eunjung, it would be nice nickhun~ssi.” They shake hand. “if i can ask, how old are you?” “i am 88 liner.” He smile. “we are the same age then. But you was born on?” “12 december.” “so i am oppa then? You can call me nick, nickhun or oppa, and it would be nice if you call me oppa.” “i am still not really comfortable to call person that i am not that close as oppa. So maybe later when we are a bit close? I will call you nick then, is it ok with you?” “of course its fine.”

Eunjung look around. “what are you doing here alone?” “i’m off from work today, so there is not much thing to do at home. Here i am then.” Eunjung nod. “i heard that you usually will hang out with jiyeon or the t-ara girls but i don’t see them today.” “they have other thing to do. We are not always together. We will be alone too sometimes like i am today. You know, work schedule is different with one another.” “you are so beautiful.” Eunjung blush. “why so sudden?” she laugh. “i am saying the truth. I ask areum about all of you, she say you are the one with the most awesome personality among all. Arrogant, tough, fierce, scary, woah you sure the scary one among them.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “excuse me? Areumie say that? Naega?” he nod and smile. “if it is scary and all, it must be jiyeon the one that you mention.” He laugh. “i know, i’m just kidding.” “i really like to see what will happen if the lion, tiger and dino of t-ara in 1 room. I’ve ever seen the chaos the tiger and the dino make when i visit your house with uncle and aunty last time, but it will be more interesting if the lion was there too right?” “tiger? Lion? Dino? You mean me, sunyoung and jiyeon?” eunjung eyes widen. “woah this lee areum really call for a punch.” Nickhun laugh.  

T-ara roaming around the mall together since it is weekend and they don’t want to go to the office. Jiyeon walk hand in hand with eunjung while the other walking beside them. “did you girls eat your breakfast already?” “ajik. I leave early today since i don’t want to meet dad so that he can’t add any appointment into my schedule.” Boram say. “mwoya unnie. He can just call you if he want to do that.” Areum cling on her. “he can’t.” She say with her cheeky smile. “wae?” “park hyomin, you really naive right? If you don’t want to be contact just leave your phone at home. There, problem solve.” They laugh. Hyomin pout. “i am not naive ok. I am just a good daughter till i didn’t even dare to ignore omma and appa call.” “aigoo, chinjja?” soyeon say pat her head.

“let eat breakfast first then.” “oh yeah. Lets go.” Boram walk away. “yah unnie. It is this way, not that way.” Eunjung say pointing to the opposite way from boram direction. “ah, you are right.” “aigoo boram unnie so cute.” Jiyeon say while hugging her. “stop it kiddo.”

Boram is the first one to enter the restaurant and make an order. “unnie are you that hungry?” “i’m on diet, so i don’t really eat at night. Therefore, i am sooooo hungry.” once they hear her words, they look at her up and down. “wae?” “diet? Did i heard the word diet just now?” q-ri look at them one by one. “did i heard it wrong unnie?” soyeon say touching her ear. “yah whats wrong with all of you?” “unnie wae did you suddenly diet?” “no reason.” Jiyeon touch her here and there. “yah waegeurae?” “you look like a gingeman to me. I don’t think diet needed.”t-ara already laugh hearing jiyeon remark. “yah jiyeon where did you get the idea she look like a gingerman?” soyeon ask her. “ani unnie, look. She is short, she is cute, her cheek is puffy, and she is so skinny just like gingerman.” Again her sentence make them laugh. “yah want to die?”

“jiyeon~ah, jjang.” Hyomin say while high-5 with her. “ah appo.” Boram knock her head before she can sit. “i forgot that i sit beside her.” “pabo hyomin.” They roam around the mall, shopping, watching movie, playing bowling, games and all. After few hours, they are on their way to grab their lunch when a man greet them. “annyeonghaseyo.” “omo, so handsome.” The first thing that hyomin say. “oh annyeonghaseyo.” “oppa.” Areum say hug him. “you know him?” “he is nickhun oppa, from thailand. He is mum and dad son from different mum and dad.” “ne?” “we are like his family here. So he is mum and dad son.” They nod. “annyeonghaseyo eunjung, baby.” “annyeonghaseyo oppa.” Eunjung just smile to him. “you know him?” “he was there. You know that day.” Eunjung say slowly. They understand what she mean just nodding.

“what are you doing here oppa?” “i am here for movie with hyung but then we saw you girls. I don’t know the other but i know them 3. I want to greet you but he ask me to do it first since he say he need to get something near here.” Eunjung sigh. From far they can see jangwoo approaching them with a bouquet of flower in his hand. Eunjung head down. “i am really fed up to deal with this person.” She sigh. She turn to jiyeon. “jiyeon~ah unnie mianhae.” She say to jiyeon. “mwoga mianhae?” without she even finish her word, their jaw drop. “oh my god.” “mwoya ige?” “deabak.” “unnie micheoseo?”