music in me#102

music in me

T-ara car roaring to hyomin mansion. Eunjung press the honks to get hyomin attention. After a while, hyomin come out. “yah, dork. Faster, it is already 11 o’clock.” “it is only 11 unnie. We have 3 hours more before the movie start.” Hyomin say in annoyed. “you don’t know how much this big baby whine beside me here? All she say are shopping, shopping and shopping. 3 hours is not enough for her to do that ok.” Eunjung say tilt her head slightly to jiyeon beside her. Jiyeon beside her pout. “where is her boyfriend then? Just let her drag him for that.” Jiyeon come out from the car and glare at her.

Hyomin stop her action. “ok, ok. I’m sorry. Lets go.” Eunjung drive her car leaving the mansion followed by the others. They gather in the mall where jiyeon excitedly jump around. “woah, its been quite sometime since the last time we come for shopping.” “we go for a shopping 2 weeks ago you stupid. How come it been so long? I still remember what kind of clothes, the price and the shop that we enter that day.” Eunjung say looking at her. “2 weeks is long unnie.” “aigoo, you two. Stop it will you. Come on, we need to be fast before the movie start. Jiyeon and hyomin will take a long time for their shopping activity though.” Soyeon say.

After the movie, they walk around the mall to continue their shopping. “girls, lets go grab something to eat. I’m so hungry.” Boram whine while hault her step. “unnie, you keep eating inside the cinema. You still hungry?” “the food didn’t make me full though.” “aigoo this meokbang.” Soyeon say put her arm around boram shoulder. “lets go before boram unnie bite us. She look like a child that didn’t eat for a week.” Eunjung say laughing. “YAH!” jiyeon phone suddenly ring.

“hello?” she answer. “oh L~ya. Waeyo?” she look at t-ara that have a cheeky and evil smile on their face. “aniyo, i’m outside with other unnie. Where are you? Eh?” she turn around. Myungsoo behind them smileing while waving to her. “myung.” Jiyeon run to him for a hug. Once they break off, myungsoo kiss her right on the lips with jiyeon gladly accept it. “wah, our baby sure grown up enough. She’s not even blushing when he kiss her.” Eunjung say cross her arm. Jiyeon face become red.

“eunjung unnie, stop it. You make me embarrased.” Eunjung look at her.  She raise her eyebrow. “what? Did i say something wrong?” she ask looking at the other member. “ani, i still remember how red she was when jangwoo oppa kiss you in front of her. But now, look, she even do it in front of us.” Hyomin voice out make jiyeon become more red. “aisy, molla. Lets go get going, i’m hungry.” Jiyeon say while drag eunjung on her right hand and myungsoo on the other hand to hide her embarrasement. “baby, just walk with him will do. No need to drag me along like this.” Eunjung say.

“why? Don’t want to walk with me anymore unnie?” “Yah yah, look now she will sulk to get the attention from those.” Soyeon say loud enough to make she heard it while pointing to her. Jiyeon face once again become red. “unnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.” Jiyeon stomp her feet. T-ara laugh. “arasso, arasso. Lets go.” They walk to a nearby restaurant. “wah, the smell of food.” Boram say with a very good mood. Jiyeon sit in the middle between myungsoo and eunjung. Once they get the menu, she automatically turn to eunjung to share the menu with her leaving myungsoo in shock and dissapointed.

“unnie can i have this and this and this?” jiyeon voice talking to eunjung can be heard. Soyeon that realise the situation look at myungsoo that is now having a bitter face. She poke hyomin from under the table. ‘wae?’ hyomin whisper to her. ‘look.’ She point to myungsoo, eunjung and jiyeon in front of her. All of the sudden. Q-ri voice out. “myungsoo~ya, are you ok?” the question bring jiyeon back to her sense. She turn to him. “whats wrong myung?” “aniyo, i’m okay. Why q-ri noona?” “nothing, you look like you thinking over something.” She say while turn her attention back to the menu. Hyomin look at soyeon. ‘nice timing ever.’ She whisper to her.

The food that they order come out not long after that. They keep eating and talking. “myungsoo~ya, how is it been together with this kid? Is she violent to you?” boram ask as he didn’t really look good. “everything ok noona. Her strength is no joke.” He say smiling to them. “you want to taste it again today?” jiyeon look at him. “no baby, i’m sorry.” Myungsoo send a wink to her that make the other ‘o’. Jiyeon eat jer food without looking up. “yah, are you starving? You eat like you didn’t eat for the whole week.” Eunjung say flick jiyeon forehead. “ah unnie. I’m eating here, why did you hit my head.” She say rub her forehead. “did i let you starve for the whole week until you eat like that? This park jiyeon. Eat slowly, talk to your oppa sometime. He look lost.” “what oppa? We are just a year apart unnie?” “isn’t it make him an oppa to you paboya?” jiyeon shook her head. “for you yes, but not for me.” Soyeon laugh. “stupid park ji.”

Hyomin remain silent since they enter the restaurant. “hyomin~ah, are you ok?” boram ask her. “ne unnie, why?” “you look like you are deep in thought. Something bothering you?” she say. Soyeon beside her just nod. “oh, nothing. Its really nothing.” “are you sure? Normally you enjoy teasing those kiddo when we meet up, you talking so much and loudly. Whats wrong with that now?” soyeon say raise her eyebrow. “maja, i even forget that you are with us.” Eunjung say without change her attention from her food. “eunjung unnie.”

Eunjung laugh. “arasso, arasso. I’m sorry, whats wrong?” “omma want me to go on a blind date.” “chinjja?” eunjung eyes open wide. Jiyeon jaw drop. “what?” soyeon sit straight. “omma say i already in the right age to get married but i didn’t even bring a man to introduce to her. All i do is work, work and work.” “so, did she say who is the boy?” “ne, he is from a family with nam surname. I don’t ask in detail, it is the only info i know.” “mwoya? You should ask more about that.” Q-ri say. “i am not ready to be in any relationship unnie. I am not ready for any comitment.”

Soyeon sigh. “just say you don’t want then.” “omma say meet him first. If don’t want to meet him, meet his family and all. Aisy, omma didn’t give me much option though.”she say lowered her head. “she even say that even jiyeon already have her future husband. Unnie, help me.” Hyomin say while pouting. Boram and eunjung laugh. “whats wrong with it? Your mother was right this time.” Eunjung say still laughing. “unnieeeee.” Soyeon pat her head. “when is the meeting?” she look at them. “today, in 30 minutes.” Their jaw drop. “yah, you should be home by now. Why are you here?” “obviously, i’m trying to escape unnie.” She say with an annoyed face.

Jiyeon laugh hard. “you should look at your face unnie when you say that.” “shut up you kiddo.” Hyomin say while knock jiyeon head. “ah, unnie.” She crying ‘fakely’ while pouting looking at eunjung who is ready to hug her. “its ok, its ok.” Eunjung say rub her head. Myungsoo beside her just sit silently. “you should let myungsoo do it, not eunjung unnie. Aisy, you never change. I pity you myungsoo~ya.” Q-ri say. “hyomin~ah, just try to meet them this time. After that make a decision, but for now, just go to meet them.” “but unnie.” “no but. Go.” Soyeon say with a serious face. “arasso.”

After hyomin leave, they continue eating until eunjung excuse herself to the ladies. “unnie, i go with you.” Jiyeon say following eunjung. “L, are you ok?” “ne noona.” His eyes still eyeing eunjung and jiyeon. “you are disapointed right with what happen? Jiyeon just rely on eunjung and give her attention to her, not to you.” “ne? Aniyo, i’m ok.” He say. “don’t lie L.” Soyeon seriously say. “a bit. I feel like she doesn’t need me at all. All she can see is eunjung unnie. Even following her here and there.” He say with her head lower.

Soyeon sigh. “you should know this thing. It take years for eunjung to accept jiyeon as her sister since their parents get married. You know how hard jiyeon try to melt her heart to accept her, how hard she try to be closed to her even she know eunjung never let her guard down over her ego, how she try to care about eunjung even she know eunjung will chased her away. Thats is the only reason jiyeon become so close to eunjung. Like real close. She take care almost everything regarding to her, protecting her with everything she can, always be with eunjung no matter what is the condition.” Soyeon stop.

“she so afraid when eunjung get angry to her because she don’t want to lose her, she don’t want eunjung to hate her again. Every single thing about eunjung is jiyeon priority, she is her treasure L~ah. Even eunjung hurt her so much, jiyeon still love her because she know someday she will love jiyeon back like she love her. Thats why when eunjung accept her as her sister, she try hard to be the best sister for her. I hope you understand that.” Myungsoo smile. “i don’t know behind her beautiful smile there is a painful memory. I understand that noona, thank you for telling me that.” Soyeon smile. “they come.” She say when she see jiyeon come hand in hand with eunjung.

“soyeon noona.” Soyeon look up. “omo, woohyun~ah. What are you doing here?” “run away from mum and dad.” She raise her eyebrow. “waeyo?” “oh, woohyun.” Eunjung voice can be heard from behind. “eunjung noona.” His face delight when he see eunjung. Jiyeon look at him with a curious face. “you know him?” “ne.” Eunjung say. He move a bit to hug her when jiyeon suddenly step forward. “who give you permission to do that? I don’t know you and you don’t have my permission to touch her.” She say while pushing eunjung behind. Woohyun face are so unreadable since he didn’t understand the situation at all.

Soyeon, boram and q-ri already laugh. “yah, this is what i tell you before. You need to have her permission to touch or hug eunjung. And it is not that easy because she didn’t believe people to be close to her sister easily mr. Woohyun.” Soyeon say still laughing. “worst are when she didn’t even allow you to talk and come closer to her.” Q-ri add some. “more worse if she kick your even when she see your face near them.” Boram say adding more fire.

Jiyeon send a death glare to them make them quiet immediately. “jiyeon~ah, its ok. He is soyeon unnie cousin baby.” Jiyeon look at soyeon. “he is my cousin baby. Just now come back from oversea.” “oh, whatever it is he can’t touch my unnie without my permission. You didn’t tell him unnie?” “i do baby. But he don’t know you right?” jiyeon pout. “ok then, i’m sorry. I thought you are a bad person that want to harm my other half.” She say hugging eunjung.

“comee on woohyun. Have a seat. This is myungsoo, jiyeon boyfriend. Q-ri unnie, boram unnie. And that baby is jiyeon, park jiyeon the dino.” “yah unnie.” He offer a handshake where myungsoo gladly accept it. “woohyun.” “myungsoo. You can call me L. Baby come on, sit down. Why are you standing there?” he ask her when he see she still standing while hug eunjug. With a pout, jiyeon stomp her feet and sit beside myungsoo. “oh come on. Don’t show that face.” “you handle her L. I want to eat.” Eunjung say continue eating. The member laugh.

“so why are you running away from your mum and dad? When did they come?” “yesterday. They want me to go on a blind date. And i hate it.” “omo, just now sun young too need to go on a blind date.” Boram say. “did you already have somebody you like?” “i do. I meet her in japan. All i know about her is her name.” “omo, what a sad love story. Did you wish to meet her again?” “of course noona. She is so beautiful, y, gorgeous, flawless, perfect score for everything noona.” Woo hyun say while counting every single detail with his finger. “you sure so in love.” Q-ri say. “i do since the first time i meet her.”

“but you don’t know her except for her name. There is so many people with same name here in korea.” “ara.” His face turn gloomy. “you don’t want to try the blind date?” “why should i?” “who know it will work for you?” eunjung say. Woohyun sigh. ‘hyomin~ssi, will we have chance to meet again?’ he think. Woo hyun keep sighing. “be strong ok. Hopefully you will meet her someday.” Soyeon pat his head.