music in me#40

music in me

“fine then.” Eunjung say leaving the room. Jiyeonwiden her eyes. Her worries become real now. “unnie, unnie wait.” Jiyeon run out from her room to chase eunjung.

BAM !!!

Eunjung slam her room door and lock it from inside. “unnie open it. open the door unnie. Listen to me first.” Jiyeon shout out loud while bangging the door. “eunjung unnie, open the door please. I can explain about it.” no respond from eunjung. Jiyeon tears flow from the edge of her eyes. She lean herself at the door. “open the door unnie. Please.” She say while sobbing. She slide down and sit in front of it. tae hee that heard the noisy sound come upstairs. She see jiyeon sit while hugging her knee in front of eunjung room.

“jiyeon what happen? Why did eunjung explode? Jiyeon?” she touch jiyeon shoulder. “ahjumma, help me please. Eunjung unnie really angry with me. I’m afraid she will hate me again. help me ahjumma.” Jiyeon say in tae hee embrace. She rub her back to calm her down. She can’t say anything since she don’t know what exactly happen between them. “shh, she will cool down soon. Don’t worry ok. She will not hate you, she is just angry. Uljima baby.” She say. “why did she didn’t open the door when i call her? Why? She already hate me, aren’t she?”

“aniya. She is not. Come on, get some rest. Talk to her tomorrow, probably she already cool down. Come, i’ll accompany you to your room.” She say bring jiyeon to her room. She sit beside the crying jiyeon until she fall asleep.  She put the blanket nicely on her before leave the room.

Meanwhile eunjung in her room laying on her bed, staring at the white ceiling. She sigh. “why did i become so angry just because of this simple thing? I can just wait for her explaination first, but why i straight away become so angry like that?” eunjung mumble alone while hugging her rilakkuma. “ah ham eunjung, whats wrong with you?” she ruffle her hair. “jiyeon must be scared when i’m doing that. She must be sad when i didn’t open the door. ah, wae? Wae? Wae? Ham eunjung, you are crazy.” She having a mental breakdown when she heard a knocking sound.

KNOCK.. KNOCK.. KNOCK..

“she still there? Park jiyeon you realy don’t know how to give up.” Eunjung say covering her ears with her pillow. “princess sleeping already?” tae hee voice outside. Eunjung sit up looking at the door. she sigh. “oh ahjumma wae?” eunjung ask as soon as she open the door. “can i come in?” eunjung open the door wide before walk away to her bed. She sit at the edge of the bed. Tae hee sit beside her. “what happen actually princess?” eunjung sigh. “molla. Na do molla. I don’t know why i become so angry like this.” Her head down.

“what did she do till you become like this?” “she hide something from me. Its not that i want to interframe in everything she want to do, or she going to do but i’m worried about her. I’m afraid something bad might happen to her again. i’m afraid to lose anymore, i hate to see her in pain or hurt. thats why i become so angry when she do that. She can just tell me, i will not bar her from do it. plus i maybe will help her ahjumma.” Eunjung sigh.

Tae hee pat eunjung shoulder. “princess you should let her explain first baby. You know how hard she cry when you didn’t respond to her. You are mature enough dear. Maybe she has her reason why she did that.” She look at her. “what reason?tell me, what is her reason? “eunung sigh again. “nah, its okay. You take your time ok. Cool down, you will get wrinkles if you getting angry often like this.” “ahjumma.” Eunjung say. She look at her smiling. “gomawo ahjumma.” “ne, come on lets eat. You didn’t eat your dinner yet right?” “shiro. I’m not angry anymore since the angriness make me full.” Tae hee laugh.

“come on. I make your favourite food though. And i also still didn’t eat waiting for you. Come on princess.” “why you didn’t eat yet? Its late already?” eunjung look at her with her puppy eyes. “aigoo this beak gu, so cute looking at me with that eyes. Didn’t i already say the reason, i’m waiting for you. Or you want me to feed you?” eunjung smile. “is it possible? Since you also still didn’t eat your dinner.” Tae hee smile. She know eunjung love to be feed up. “of course. I can eat it at the same time. So how?” her smile become wider. “ne. Joahhae.” “good girl, ka ja.”

They walk out from the room with eunjung back hugging her. ‘you are still the little girl that i raise over 20 years ago.’ she think. “can we eat at the garden?” “of course, you want your hot chocolate?” “ne.” Eunjung say kiss her cheek. “arasso. Lets make the hot chocolate and we eat outside ok.” Eunjung nod.

-----

“morning ahjumma.” “morning baby.” Jiyeon look around. Since her mother and father going for a trip abroad, there is only eunjung, jiyeon, tae hee and the maid at the house. “unnie neun?” tae hee look up. “she left early.she say she need to go to the office first.” Jiyeon pout. “she still angry?” tae hee smile. “baby, later go talk to her. She probaably already cool down now. Persuade her ok. Now, eat your breakfast first.” “shiro. I don’t want to eat alone. I just get going now. Will grab something to eat later.” Jiyeon say. “baby, eunjung will scold me of she know you didn’t take you breakfast. Come let me accompany you.” She say holding jiyeon hand.

Jiyeon sigh. “arasso.” Jiyeon then grab her car key and she drive to school.

Meanwhile eunjung already at school. She sit on the couch, resting her head by lean back. After a while, she fall asleep. Soyeon, q-ri, boram, areum and hyomin enter the room. Soyeon spot eunjung bag and her office attire at her table. “her thing is here but where is she?” she look around. “there she is.” Boram point at the couch where eunjung is sleeping. “oh, she is alone? Where is jiyeon?” hyomin look around the room.

Then, they heard a car sound roaring outside. “yah, did they come separately?” “as you can see. But they always did that unnie.” Areum say. “aniya, this time different. Usually, if they come separately, they will come only separately by car not by time. But today, jiyeon is totally out-of-time.” Soyeon say explain to them. “maybe she need to drop-by her office first.” Q-ri say. “it is possible too. By the way, lets do that. They maybe fighting too.” They enter a room where they changing and stay there.

Soon, jiyeon enter the room. She look around and see eunjung sleeping at the couch. Jiyeon sigh. She sit beside eunjung and her hair that fall on her face. “why did you left without waiting for me unnie? Are you that angry to me?” their jaw drop upon they heard jiyeon word. “let me explain first unnie. I’m sorry that i make you angry unnie.” Jiyeon say sobbing. She kiss eunjung forehead and leave the room. “look what i say before. They will not come separately if nothing happen. Even if they come separately, eunjung will not be sleeping. You know right, eunjung only will come early and sleeping here if she piss off, angry or anything similar.” Soyeon say. “you are right. As expected soyeon unnie.”

“lets ask jiyeon later since i know eunjung will not answer any of our question now.” Q-ri say look at them. “call.”

The eat together in the room at the break time. Soyeon look around. There is no sign of eunjung at all. She signal to hyomin asking some cooperation. She nod. “where is eunjung?” “oh you are right. She is not here. Jiyeon where is eunjung unnie?” jiyeon that is eating quietly at  the corner of the couch startled upon heard he name. “n.. ne?” “why are you startled? I’m just asking where is your unnie.” “oh, unnie neun.. unnie.. unnie have something to do. So she is not here for the time being.” Soyeon sit straight.

“you guys quarrel right?” “ne? Aniyo, we’re totally fine unnie.” She say looking at her food. “and why did you didn’t look at me while saying that? Ppong~iya. Tell us the truth. Yes or no?” jiyeon sigh. “ne, since last night.” “what happen?” boram ask. Jiyeon reach her bag and take out something. “this.” Soyeon take the envelope and open it. “this is ..” “that is the letter that i get few weeks ago. Remember, the anonymous sender?” “so, what is the connection between this letter and eunjung?”

“unnie get angry because i didn’t tell her about this. She found out last night when i’m taking my shower.” “asking for help to be like you? Yah, is there still have bully here? As long as we monitor there is no more.” Soyeon say looking at them one by one. “that is an isolated case unnie. I see it with my own eyes, and i even experience it.” she say looking down. “don’t tell me you..” “yeah, i disguise myself like one of their community and i also experience the same thing as her.”

Soyeon throw the document on the table. “so the picture that i get is true.” “ne?” she take out her phone and show a picture message to her. Jiyeon jaw drop. “mian unnie.” Jiyeon head down. “you stand up. If you say you experience the same thing as her, you must have it.” “ne unnie?” “i say stand up.” Jiyeon stand up. Soyeon remove her shirt leaving jiyeon with her tank top only. “unnie what did you do?” soyeon shot a death glare to her. “stand still or i call eunjung now.” Jiyeon obey her.

“i know it. you even let yourself being beat up right.” There is bruise in some part of her body. “i’m here.” The door open. Eunjung jaw drop looking at them. “what the hell. What happen in here?” she ask. “you see this already?” eunjung face turn to cold when she see the document. “hmm, wae?” “but did you see this already?” soyeon ask her again. “oh .” She approach jiyeon. She turn her back and forth to see the bruise around her body clearly. “who the hell did this to you? Tell me and let me kill them.” she ask jiyeon with a fierce eyes.

“TELL ME.” She shake jiyeon body. They can see that jiyeon startled and shivering a bit upon hearing eunjung rough voice. “princess calm down. You scared her.” Eunjung sigh. Suddenly jiyeon kneel down. She hug eunjung right leg. “unnie, i’m sorry for not telling you about this. About what am i doing. I’m so sorry.” Eunjung remain silent. “unnie, i’m sorry unnie. Please don’t hate me. I don’t want to disturb you with this since you are busy with other thing. I know if i tell you, you will leave all your work to help me. But later then you need to struggle doing you overload work. I don’t want you to be double tired unnie. I’m sorry, i’m sorry unnie. Please don’t hate me unnie, please.”