music in me#85

music in me

Eunjung pale face can be seen cleraly. She look around where all eyes are set on her. “that..that..” “EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS TO ME NOW HAM EUNJUNG.” soyeon voice raise up. eunjung startled. Her head down. Jiyeon stand up. “what is that unnie?” she approach soyeon. Jiyeon take the picture from soyeon hand, her jaw drop. Eunjung froze on her seat. “why are you in silent? Say it. explain what is it all about.” Soyeon slam the table. Boram hold soyeon hand. “calm down. How she suppose to talk when you shout at her? you know she hate people shout to her.” she say try to take her away to the couch.

“let go of me.” Jiyeon still standing like a statue staring at the picture. “what is this unnie? why is this picture with you?” she ask slowly. “unnie, why is this picture with you?” she come closer. Eunjung still remain silent. Jiyeon walk towards her. she push eunjung away harshly and open every of her drawer. “jiyeon~ah, stop. it is nothing baby.” Eunjung grab jiyeon hand to make her stop. “i don’t believe it that it is only one.” She say push eunjung hand away. “it seriously no more baby.” “don’t call me baby now.” Now, jiyeon lost her mind after she see the picture. She didn’t even think about whatever she do will hurt eunjung or the herself.

Eunjung stand up and hug her from behind to stop her from moving. “ji stop it.” “let me go.” She harshly push eunjung away make her fall down. Jiyeon open the drawer that she ever open before. The remain picture is scatter in there. She take it out. “look, it is not just one. It will not be just one.” She take it out and put it on eunjung table. “so unnie, this is why you behave differently the past few weeks ha? This is the reason?” eunjung still didn’t say any word. she didn’t even bother to stand up. “i’m sorry.” Atlast she voice out. “what is that for?” areum face looking speechless as she see the picture.  “oppa.” Her eyes  full of anger.

“why did you need to hide it from us? Why eunjung~ah? I ask you before right, why did you deny it?” “why should i say it when i actually don’t have any relationship with him.” Soyeon sigh. “so why did you behave like that?” jiyeon ask her. “i don’t know. I don’t know. I thought i’m ok with it but...” jiyeon sigh. Eunjung start to cry. “i thought i’m okay with it since i don’t have any realtionship with him but once i see that picture, i don’t know why i feel hurt. it is so hurt.” jiyeon look at areum. “aremie.” “ne unnie?” “what happen here? did oppa say something before about this?” “no unnie, he didn’t say anything.” Soyeon her hair.

“i don’t know what is the reason for me to be hurt. but from time to time, i feel hurt more and more. I don’t want to admit it, but i love him. I don’t know that he is already have somebody special, if i know it i ba myself, my feeling from growing. I know waiting is a moment that is most tiring. But i don’t he is tired already waiting for me.” She cry. Jiyeon approach her. she hug eunjung tight. “uljima unnie, uljima.” “the reason why i never want to fall in love is this. Help me jiyeon~ah, it is so hurt.” jiyeon tears drop. “shhhh.” She eunjung hair. soyeon shook her head. “what a stupid princess.”

“come on. We go back home now.” She drag eunjung to stand up. “we will not attend the class.” Soyeon nod. “we will be at the mansion once we finish the class.” Jiyeon take eunjung bag and her bag. She take her car key and phone. “lets go unnie.” eunjung just obey without saying any word. “eunjung~ah?” she approach her. “i’m sorry for being too harsh. Don’t let this thing ruin you. I know you never listen to his explaination right? Be strong princess. We are here for you. Cry on our shoulder, we ready to lend it to you. Don’t face it alone. You going through everything alone too much.” She hug eunjung tightly. “i love you princess.”

-----

Its been 3 days since the incident. Eunjung always in her room even when the member in her house. She only come out to go to school and lock herself back in her room once she come back home. “she still like that?” jiyeon nod. “aigoo, i feel like i want to kill my oppa because of what he do.” Areum sigh. “i don’t know what else to do. She really stubborn.” “she need time jiyeon. heart broken is not something small.” Q-ri voice out while looking at them. “talk based on experience.” “yeah,  even worst she might kill herself if she didn’t think straight you know.”

“yah unnie, watch out your mouth ok.” Jiyeon say hit her shoulder. “did you ever try to?” “i do, but mummy caught me red handed.” She look at them and smile. Suddenly they hear a guitar sound. “she on it again?” jiyeon nod. “in this situation i don’t know how many song she already compose. But mostly, it is almost the same melody. Sad, sorrow, and slow.” Soyeon look around. “where is your omma ji?” “she going to US for a couple of month with appa.” “for what? Where your maid then?” hyomin ask her. “they need rest unnie. so they go for a vacation. The maid? I give them some time off. Just need to come 3 times a week, but i pay them full.”

“no wonder the house seem empty.” “what about sleep over for a few days unnie?” jiyeon voice out her idea. “sounds fun.” Boram say. “we also in our break. So good enough i think.” Hyomin nod.

Ting... tong... ting...tong...

Jiyeon look at the door. her bodyguard enter the house. “baby somebody coming.” “let them in.” A man step in the house. Jiyeon stand up upon she see him. The other jaw drop. Jiyeon walk towards him. “annyeong baby.” Jangwoo greet her. “annyeong girls.” He smile like nothing happen. “oppa, when did you come?” areum ask him. “just now.” Jiyeon clentch her fist. “baby wae did you look at me like that?” he ask.

Hyomin poke soyeon pointing to jiyeon fist. “i smell something not wrong will happen.” She whisper. “jiyeon come on, let him in.” Soyeon voice out with hope she will back off. But then without warning, jiyeon punch jangwoo face hard. He fell down. “, what is that for?” he touch his bleeding lips. Jiyeon approach him and grab his collar. “how can you step in here like nothing happen?” she then punch him again repeatedly. Boram run towards her to stop her,but jiyeon strength is 3 time than her. she being push away. This time, hyomin and soyeon grab jiyeon and drag her away from jangwoo. His face is now bruise badly.

“what the hell is that for? Ah..” then somebody enter the house. It jangwoo secretary. “sajangni... omo, what happen.” She hurriedly approach him. “oh, so you come here with that ha? Dare you to step inside here after what you do all this while.” Soyeon lose her grip to one of jiyeon hand make her knock jangwoo down again with her punch. “aigoo this dino.” Suddeny eunjung room door crack open. “what with this noise? What happen down there?” she ask while looking down. Eunjung face turn dark when she see jangwoo. Jiyeon is grabbing his collar now. Jangwoo face full of bruise.

“jungie, the one that can stop your sister is you. Stop her before she kill him.” Soyeon voice out try to break jiyeon free from jangwoo. “jiyeon stop it.” eunjung say while walking down. “jiyeon stop it. you might kill him. YAH PARK JIYEON, STOP IT.” eunjung shout grabbing jiyeon hand and pull her up. jiyeon hardly breath. “what wrong with you baby? You want to sleep in the jail tonight?” eunjung look at jiyeon bleeding fist. Eunjung close her eyes as she feel dizzy upon she see the blood. “stop it and clean the blood from your fist.” She say while walking away. “eunjung~ah.” Jangwoo call her but eunjung ignore him.

Jiyeon shot a death glare to him and walk away. Eunjung enter her room and start to cry.”why did you come here? why oppa?” she hear somebody open the door. eunjung look up and she see jiyeon coming towards her. eunjung hug jiyeon tight. “ottokhae baby? Ottokhae?” “shhhh, everything will be fine unnie.i’m sorry i hit him, i can’t control myself.” Jiyeon bring eunjung to the bed. “cry unnie, as loud as you want. It will help you to ease your pain.” She rub eunjung back.

Meanwhile, downstairs jangwoo look at them clueless. “what happen? What did i do wrong?” he ask. Areum approach her brother. “first of all come in. I clean up the wound. Jiyeon unnie sure so strong.” His secetary want to enter too, but q-ri stop her. “you, stand there.” She look at q-ri. “ne? Me?” “yeah you . Stand there.” She want to argue when soyeon voice out. “don’t ever say a word or i kick your .” “whats wrong with all of you?” soyeon sigh. “its all about this.” She put the photo on the table. Jangwoo jaw drop.

“where did you get this?” “not us but you should ask where did eunjung get this.” “eunjung?” soyeon nod. “where did eunjung get this. Who is the sender. That is all the question that didn’t being answer till now.” He look at the photo one by one. “how long its been actually?” “its about a month oppa.” Jangwoo look at his secretary. “it is the time when that thing happen. It is you right? You are the one that send it to her right?” he ask approaching her. she take a step backward everytime.

“oppa, stop it. what incident?” “somebody trap me, when i wake up i was in the hotel room with her beside me.” He say pointing to her. “why didn’t you say anything about this oppa?” “because i think it is not important.i don’t know eunjung already receive the photo since i didn’t receive any of it. it is also not in the internet.”  He sigh. “its been amonth oppa eunjung suffering.” “i’m sorry. No wonder she didn’t reply my text and my phone call.” “she is hurt so much oppa.” “why should her?” “pabo aniya? Obviously she love you.” Areum say looking at her brother.

Jangwoo look at his secretary. “nice play. You think if you do this i will look at you? In your dream.” “but sajangnim..” “what? you want to say that i already sleep with you? You think i’m stupid? Nothing happen that night.” “but you really do it with me.” “oh really? What about we do a cctv check or maybe any video that you take?” “i..i..” “no prove right? Or maye we can go to do a check up based on that thing. Now also ok.” She suddenly cry. “i love you, i do everything to make you look at me but you always wait for her. what am i less from her oppa?” jangwoo smik. “don’t cll me oppa. What make you less? Everything, she is 10 times way better than you. You are fired. Now leave.” “wait what?” “you hear me, you are fired. Leave before i call the police.”

The member enter eunjung room. Jiyeon sleeping with eunjung in her embrace. Their eyes swollen. “they really know how to comfort each other.” Soyeon say jiyeon and eunjung hair. “so cute sleeping while hug each other like this.”hyomin say. “jiyeon protect eunjung with everything she can. This kid sure so strong when it comes to eunjung matter.” Boram smile. Q-ri come closer to her. “for the first time ever jiyeon show up her fist. It will be hurt when she wake up tomorrow.” “lets clean it up.” “good night baby, princess.” They say kiss their forehead before leave the room.