music in me#93

music in me

q-ri sit at the corner of the room alone. Her eyes swollen and red due to crying non-stop. its been 2 weeks since the accident happen. And it has been 2 weeks also she become like that. She rarely go to office and come to school. She didn’t come out from her room, even lock the door. she will get angry if somebody disturb her, her room is upside down as she will throw everything as she release her anger by throwing everything she can reach. “oppa.” She mumble alone as she hold the red heart box that tae jun give her before the accident. “why did you leave me? I’m hurt oppa.” She cry again. she buried her face on her knee.

Eunjung drive her car alone towards q-ri mansion. Since jiyeon have something to do same goes with the other, she just go alone. “i hope she’s ok.” Eunjung sigh. She know the feeling when you see the person you love the most died in front of you. She get tha pain before. Once she arrive eunjung ring the bell. “oh miss eunjung.” “did miss q-ri home?” “the maid nod. “is there anybody at home?” she shook her head. “mr. And mrs. Lee is abroad now. They go this morning.” Eunjung nod as she walk in. “did she already eat?” the maid look at her, looking scared. “what happen? Did she eat or not?” “she kick us out from her room when we enter the room this morning. We try to persuade her to eat but she throw everything she can reach to us.”

Eunjung sigh. “did anybody hurt?” “mrs. Shin got some wound on her head as miss q-ri throw a glass to us and it hit her.” “where is mrs. Shin?” eunjung ask her. “this way miss.” They lead her to the maid room. A woman lay on the bed with her left part of her head bandage. “is she ok?” the maid nod. “aigoo, this lee q-ri so violent.” The maid open her eyes. “oh miss eunjung, i’m sorry i fall asleep. Why didn’t you wake me up?” she ask the other maid. “no its ok mrs. Shin. You need some rest. Are you seure you don’t want to go to the hospital?” “no miss, its just a small wound.” Eunjung nod. “i’m sorry on behalf her.” “no its ok.”

Eunjung leave the room. Since 2 weeks it happen the member always be there to look at her condition but they rarely got chance to enter her room. Sometime soyeon and boram will come together, sometimes jiyeon and herself, it is happen like that everyday. Eunjung go to the kitchen. “please prepare the food for q-ri unnie. i will bring it up.” the maid look at her disbelief. “no, don’t worry. I’ll take the risk ok. Just prepare the food.” “but miss, she is so violent.” “its ok. I used to be like that to before. So no worries ok.” After they prepare the food, eunjung bring it up. she knock the door but there is no reply from q-ri. “q-ri unnie can i come in?”

“q-ri unnie?” “I SAID DON’T DISTURB ME. GO AWAY.” Q-ri shout out. later than eunjung heard sound of object hit the wall. She take a deep breath before facing the maid. “bring me the spare key.” “but miss.” “just bring it. and i remind you, don’t ever enter the room. You got me? Even if you hear anything.” She nod and give the key to eunjung.

Click.. the door unlock.

Eunjung open the door and slowly enter the dark room. “q-ri unnie.” eunjung reach q-ri desk. “q-ri unnie, can i switch on the light?” eunjung voice out again. “why are you here? i said don’t disturb me.” She say with a low voice. “i just want to check on your condition.” “no need. I’m ok, now just leave.” “but unnie you need to eat. Its been a few days already since you last eat something. Did you drink unnie? where did you get that?” “I DON’T CARE. LEAVE MY ROOM NOW.” She turn and throw something that eunjung can’t see what clearly. What she know after that are she feel hurt on her forehead and sound of glass hit the floor. Eunjung stumble backward holding her head. “arghh.” She switch on the light to avoid any other damage and accident. Upon the light on, she can see clearly the glass scatter on the floor.

And blood flowing from her forehead. “blood.” She start to feel dizzy. “.” She hurriedly get the towel from the tray she bring before to cover her forehead. As soon as the light on, q-ri turn around. “what the hell are you doing?” she stop upon she see what just now happen. “eunjungie?” she is shock upon she see eunjung leaning on the wall with her bleeding forehead, trying hard not to faint. “eunjungie.” She approach her without care that she will hurt herself. “eunjung~ah, i’m sorry.” She walk towards her. “unnie stop.” she stop her step. Eunjung look at her feet.

“don’t move. Stay there.” She force herself to stand up and walk out from the room. “unnie.” eunjung shout. “yes miss. Oh my god, miss what happen?” she run upstairs. “no, don’t mind me. Go inside, be careful. There is glass scatter on the floor. Clean that up and clean q-ri unnie wound too. she step on it.” “but miss you..” “no, go now. Don’t mind me, i’m o..k..” she say slip down. “go unnie. now.” She say again closing her eyes. The maid enter q-ri room where eunjung can hear q-ri ask her repeatedly about her. “where is eunjungie?” “where is she?” she ask again. “yah i ask you where is eunjungie? Did she ok?” she yell. “unnie don’t worry, i’m ok. Just listen to her well. She need to clean the wound.” Eunjung voice out.

She take out her phone. Because of the dizziness eunjung can’t see clearly who did she call. “hello, soyeon unnie.” “unnie, its me jiyeon.” “baby?” “yes, why? You call the wrong person unnie.” “oh, sorry baby.” “its ok, but whats wrong with you? Did something happen?” eunjung try hard to control the dizziness and the pain. “can you come to q-ri unnie mansion?” “now?” “hmm.” “ok but unnie whats wrong with you?” eunjung can’t hold it anymore. “just come.” She hang up.

Jiyeon look at her phone. “what happen to her? did she just hang up?” she take her car key and drive off. Meanwhile at q-ri mansion, the maid approaching eunjung. “miss eunjung?” “hmmm.” “come on, i need to clean your wound. Miss q-ri ask me to bring you in.” “i’m ok, where is she?” “she is inside the room.” Eunjung try to stand up when she fall back. “miss.” The maid wrap eunjung hand on her shoulder and wrap her hand on her waist to support her to stand up. “be careful miss.” She carefully bring eunjung down and lay her on the couch.

After she clean up the wound, she give eunjung some water. “here miss.” “thank you unnie. did jiyeon already arrive?” “no, not yet.” “ok, i’m going up to give food to q-ri unnie.” “but miss.” “don’t worry bout me, yeah i admit a bit dizzy. But its ok.” She hold eunjung hand to bring her up to q-ri room. “unnie, you need to eat.” She sit at the edge of q-ri bed. Q-ri didn’t look at her. she just stare at a ring inside a box. “unnie.” eunjung slightly touch her. “tae jun give me this before he leave me. He say sorry since he can’t propose me to be her wife properly.” She start to cry. Eunjung hug her. “cry if that can make you feel better.” “i’m sorry jungie. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” “its ok unnie. i know the feeling witneesing someone we love died in front of our eyes. So don’t worry, i understand.”

After a while, eunjung broke the hug. “you need to eat. Its been a while since you eat some food. let me feed you.” Eunjung walk towards the desk. “ahhh.” She hold her head. “eunjungie?” “i’m ok unnie.” despite the pain, she paste a fake smile not to make q-ri worry. Slowly she eat the food eunjung feed her. after a while, she refuse the food. “a little bit more?” she shook her head. “ok, here the water, and get some rest ok.” She q-ri hair and leave the room. The pain can’t be help anymore. She feel so dizzy. “unnie.” she say upon she leave the room. “get the tray from q-ri unnie room. Be careful not to make any noise, she is sleeping.” “are you ok miss eunjung?” she nod. She try to go downstairs but then she sendimented on the stairs holding her head. “miss eunjung?” no answer from her. eunjung pass out.

Jiyeon ring the bell as then one of the maid open the door. “did miss eunjung here?” “yes miss, come in.” She enter the house. She can see eunjung lay on the couch with her head bleeding. “unnie.” she check her. “what happen to her?” “miss q-ri throw a glass towards her. and she faint just now, probably because she can’t stand the pain.” “did you call the doctor?” “she refuse it.” “q-ri unnieneun?” “she is currently sleeping after eating her meal.” “q-ri unnie taking her meal?” she nod. “how come?” “maybe miss eunjung feed her. after that she faint when she want to come down waiting for you.”

Jiyeon sigh. “ok, i take her with me. My driver will come to take her car.”

-----

Soyeon enter eunjung room followed by jiyeon behind her. “how is she?” “ok maybe, since she didn’t wake up sunce i take her home. The wound is not that deep, so nothing to be worried.” Jiyeon say. “what should we do th q-ri unnie now?” “molla unnie. there is none of us that ever injured when we are trying to persuade her or enter her room. This is the first one, and it is the one that is have fobia to see blood. Ans yes she get a bloody forehead before leaving the house.” “i’ll try to persuade her again later. “i know she is hurt but it is not like her unnie.”

“eunjungie also the same when her father died before. You know how much q-ri love tae jun right.” She nod. “come on, we need togoto q-ri unnie house to check on her.” jiyeon nod. She kiss eunjung forehead before leave the house.

-----

Hyomin enter the room. “annyeong.” “annyeong hyomin~ah.” She sit on the couch. “eunjung unnie what happen to you?” eunjung look up. “q-ri unnie.” jiyeon answer. “oh my gosh.” “its ok, its not that hurt.” “speaking of q-ri unnie, where is she?” soyeon sigh. “not coming again?” boram nod. “school break will start next week. Please empty your schedule, we will go for holiday.” Eunjung say without looking at them. “where to?” “our island.” “chinjja? how about q-ri unnie?” areum ask.

“don’t worry, i will persuade her.” “ok then.” “assa, neomu joahae.” Hyomin voice out. “tae jun oppa give q-ri unnie a ring before he died. He plan to propose her to be his wife that day.” “how did you know?” “she told me last time. When i get this.” She point to her forehead. Soyeon look at her. “she so hurt unnie, i know the feeling. It just like last time when that thing happen. So this time, i won’t let what happen to me being the same towards her. we will help her before its going to far.” Eunjung say looking at them.

“we will help you princess. Tae jun is precious to her and she is precious to us. So whatever happen to her, we will do anything to help her back.” Soyeon say smiling. “thank you.” Jiyeon approach eunjung. “come unnie, we need to change this.” “yah, you ruin the mood.” “what?” 

 

sorry for the update delay. if its a bit lame and boring i'm sorry. do drop your comment below so that i can improve later.