music in me#62

music in me

my break already start. with my semester end with the most worse thing ever when my project is fail, no time to study much because of it and all. now, iwill be busy to search title for my fyp1 and also my industrial training later. i will try to update as often as i can before my break over. Love ya !!!

Jiyeon park her car and lock it after she take her belonging. Some of her fanboy and fangirl greet her happily. “morning beauty,” “morning oppa.” She reply with a smile. “morning jiyeon unnie.” “morning dear.” She enter the room. Soyeon, q-ri, boram and areum is there. “morning unnie, areumie.” “morning baby.” Morning unnie.” soyeon is busy arranging her things at her table. Without looking at jiyeon, she voice out. “where is princess?” “at home.” “wae? She didn’t come to school today?” “ani, that pabo unnie maybe catch a cold since she sleep outside last night, on the floor. With just wearing her tank top and short.” Boram stop whatever she doing. “wae? Wae did she do that?” “unnie, you know anything about the day i’ve been lock with hyuna at the hall?”

They look at ech other. “w..wae? wae?” jiyeon look up. “why are you stuttered? Did you guys into it too?” jiyeon ask observing them one by one. “aniya, aniya. What happen? What did she say to you?” boram say. “we’ve been lock inside because she lock it. then i push her out from my room and lock the door. she say she will stay outside till i forgive her, but i don’t take it as serious thing since it is so cold outside. When i wake up this morning, i see her in front of my room sleeping. So stupid.” Soyeon jaw drop. “eunjung? she did that?” jiyeon nod without changing her attention from what she is currently doing.

“she might catch a clod later. Don’t believe me? Wait and see. She can’t stand with those coldness.” Boram voice out. “that is what i mean. That stupid unnie sure know how to make people worried about her. if only i am the unnie.” jiyeon say slowly. “what will you do?” “i will knock her down everytime she do something wrong.” “but you already do. Everytime dino mood ON.” Hyomin say. Jiyeon glare at her. “i remember the time we stalk them from outside the ....” hyomin stop her word.

Soyeon look at her widening her eyes. Boram tap her own forehead. “what unnie? stalk me from where?” jiyeon look at hyomin. Hyomin scratch her head. “erm, nothing. I have class now. See ya.” Hyomin grab her bag want to leave the room but jiyeon already in front of the door,bar her from leaving. “i’m asking you unnie. what is it? tell me or i’m gonna make you skip your class today. I’m ok to skip mie, i’m happy to do it.” she say crossing her arm. Hyomin step back. She trun to face soyeon, asking for help. Soyeon lower her head as low as she can to not to look at her. “soyeon unnie, boram unnie. you know me very well right? Voice out or all of you will regret later.”

q-ri put in her earphone. “jiyeon~ah, ac..actually that is our plan. We want you to get back to be friend with hyuna again like before. Thats why we plan that.” Jiyeon sigh. She walk towards the couch. “wae unnie? wae? Wae did you want me to be friend with someone that hurt me a lot? Didn’t you hear what jieun say the other day?”

flashback

jiyeon sit beside jieun happily chatting with her. eunjung beside her busy with her own stuff. “baby, wash your hand first.” Eunjung voice out. Jiyeon reach out her hand to make it easy for eunjung to wash it for her. “still need help with something like that?” jieun voice out. “oh, shut up.” by the toime, hyuna appear with the other member. Jieun look up. “here.” Hyuna give the food to jiyeon. she take it and put it aside while continue talking to her. “jiyeon~ah, is that hyuna, the that ruin your dream? Make you break your hand and leg both at the same time?” she ask. Soyeon approach them.

“you knwo her jieun~ssi?” “just call me jieun, soyeon~ssi.” “nah, its unnie by the way.” Soyeon say ruffling jieun hair. “yeah, i know her. very well. This chingu dream ruin because of her. i’m the one that facing her everyday persuade her to take her medicine, go for check up when the time come, persuade her when she cry because of pain, and all.”  Jieun sigh. Jiyeon playing with her phone silently. “she is ruin i just a blink of eyes. Loses weight, trap herself in her room, didn’t go to school, don’t eat even when you force her to do it. she even throw a glass to me when i ask her to eat her medicine.” Hyomin jaw drop.

“till that violent?” jieun laugh. “i know her well, she will only become like that when she is too stress. Beside the glass didn’t hit me at all. Imagine if you at her place, you will going to a dance competition and basketball tournament in a month. You practice so hard, yet when the time almost come, that kind of thing happen. What will you feel unnie?” they nod.

End flashback

“ara, but people can change ji. Who know if she already regret what she do to you in the past.” Boram sit beside her. “molla unnie. i just can’t believe in her. for me, every word from her is a lie.” “jiyeon~ah, don’t be like that. Give her a chance.” Q-ri voice out. “if eunjung that hate you so much before can give you a chance till you guys like this now, and she love you so much now. You should do the same for hyuna. Every people have second chance ji.” She continue looking at jiyeon.

The other only nod. Jiyeon again sigh. “aisy, molla.”

-----

Couging sound can be heard clearly from eunjung room. She is getting ready to go to the office for a meeting. Her mother enter the room. “are you ok princess?” “ne omma. I’m ok.” And she cough again. her mother touch her forehead. “you catch a cold dear. Your forehead is burning.” “aniya omma, i’m ok.” Mdm. Park shook her head. “so stubborn. Jiyeon ask me to lock you in the house today since you catch a cold.” “its ok omma. Just tell her i’m insists to stay at home. Since she bar me from going to school, i’ll go to the office. We have a meeting today.” “you will face her wrath later.” Eunjung look at mdm. Park. “its ok omma, i already use to it. annyeong omma.” Eunjung say kiss her mother cheek before take her bag and leave the room.

She enter the office with the workers greet her happily but she just respond with a nod. They look at each other. “whats wrong with her? is there anything wrong happen?” the begin to question among them. eunjung approach her secretary.

“secretary park, what time is the meeting?” “its 11 sajangnim.” Eunjung nod. “is there any other appointment today?” “no, you supposely have 2 appointment but miss jiyeon call me this morning saying that you will not come today. So the appointment already being cancel.” Eunjung take off her shades. “aisy that kiddo. Why so fast. Ok then.” She enter her room. Eunjung put her bag on the table before go to the couch. She lean back and massage her head. “aigoo, my head.”

Tok..tok..tok..

“come in.” Secretary park enter the room with a glass of water. “sajangnim?” “oh unnie, wae?” she give her the water. “are you ok princess?” eunjung nod. Secretary park touch her forehead. “you are not ok. Why did you come when you have a fever?” “now you also want to lock me in my house? Jiyeon bar me from going to school, its boring to stay at home all day.” “but you are not well.” “i’m ok unnie. don’t..uhukk..uhukk...” she cough badly. “look, is this what you call ok? Can you enter the meeting later?” “of course i can.” She say after drinking some water.

“get some rest. I’ll call you when the time for the meeting come.” She lave the room.

Meanwhile, jiyeon at school sitting alone eating her lunch. She take her phone to call home. “omma, naya.” “baby, wae?” “what are you doing?” “i’m at the garden with your appa.” “unnie neun?” “she just now leaving to the office.” “what? Did i say this morning lock her inside the house omma. She is sick.” “ara, but she insists.” Jiyeon sigh. “arasso omma. I’ll call you back later.” Jiyeon then call eunjung office. But her secretary say she is in the middle of meeting. “so stubborn. Stupid unnie.” she curse at eunjung picture.

She then walk alone at the hall towards her class. She pass by the hall where a group of student playing basketball there. Jiyeon want to join them but when she see a person that she hate the most there, she back off. Jiyeon want to leave when suddenly she hear a screaming sound. She turn back. The student laughing at a person that now sitting on the floor holding her knee. “yah, thats all? Stand up, the game still not come to the end.” A boy voice echo in the hall. The girl hardly try to stand up but then she fell on the floor again. they laugh.

Jiyeon sigh. “YAH..”  she yell. “noona.” “i hate people treating an injured people like that. Remember that. Come on hyuna.” “but nooa, she hurt you before. Eunjung noona too.” “well, that is our business, not yours. My problem with her, let me take care of it with my way. Thank you for your concern but that is not the right way.” The boy look down. “do remember this. I’m sure unnie also hate this.” “i’m sorry noona.” “not to me but to her.” she point to hyuna that is now groan in pain with her arm around jiyeon shoulder.

“sorry hyuna noona.” “aniya, its ok.” Jiyeon take hyuna belonging. “are you ok? Can you walk?” “ne, i’m ok. I happen sometime, so no worries. It will be ok soon.” She say. “come on.” They walk out from the hall. “firstly, lets go to my room.” Jiyeon lead her to the room. The moment she neter the room, soyeon,boram and q-ri inside the room. “oh, yah what happen?” boram say approaching jiyeon to help her with hyuna stuff. “the kids playing with her at the hall.” “and what happen to her?” “she has a problem with her knee. She know very well she can’t play too hard and she can’t play without the knee guard on. Why? Because her knee is weak. She fell down just now, yet still want to play when the kids dare her to stand and play again. i don’t know if she is stubborn or stupid..” jiyeon continue nag while her hand busy wrapping the bandage around hyuna knee.

She then look up. all of them looking at her. “what?” “didn’t you realise that you nag too much park jiyeon?” q-ri say. Jiyeon face become red. “i.. i.. i need to call eunjung unnie. i’ll be back later.” She say hurriedly leaving the room. Soyeon, boram and q-ri look at each other and smile.

“i’m sorry unnie for bothering you.” “aniya, aniya.” Boram approach hyuna. “she will open her heart to be your friends again. soon dear, soon.” Hyuna smile. “thank you unnie.” “use your second chance well ok. No third chance since it will not be as good as second chance.” Soyeon voice out. “and if you do trying to do something like before, i sure i’m the first one that will kill you.” Boram and soyeon look up. “Q-RI UNIIE.” “what?”