music in me#88

music in me

Jiyeon still in dreamland even it is already 11 am. She ignore all the knocking sound from outside, her phone call, text and all. She is too tired since she come back late from an event the day before. Plus the ton of work she have at the officemake her more tired. Meanwhile eunjung in her room also still sleeping. Everybody know eunjung sleeping style, sleeping everywhere, anywhere, anytime, but hard to wake  her up. she didn’t even move a bit when her mother, tae hee and the maid knock the door.

Tokk.. tokk.. tok..

“jiyeon~ah, ierona. Its already 11.” Mdm. Park voice out. jiyeon inside the room covering her ear. “ah, omma. Just let me sleep more. I’m so tired.” She mumble alone covering her ear with her pillow. “park jiyeon. ierona. Palli.” “omma, please. I’m so tired. Let me sleep a little bit more please.” No more sound from outside. But then, the sound come again. “jiyeon.” “wae omma? I’m so tired omma, please.” “its eunjung ji, ierona.” When she hear eunjung name, jiyeon jump out from her bed. She open the door. “what happen to her omma?” her mother didn’t answer her make jiyeon run to eunjung room. “unnie. unnie.” jiyeon approaching eunjung that is curled on her bed holding her stomach.

“unnie, what happen?” eunjung face is so pale. Her face is sweating too. “unnie what happen? Are you ok?” “stomachache. I can’t stand the pain ji.” Jiyeon become so panic. “where did it ache? Where?” she ask try to make eunjung lay straight. “ah, appo.” She cry. Jiyeon take eunjung phone. She open the calendar. “no wonder you become like this. It is today.” She actually looking at eunjung menstrual calendar. She will get her period on the same date every month. exactly same date. She has a bad period pain problem, thats why she behave like that.

“it is her period pain omma.”mdm. park nod. She know about it but she don’t know what to do since eunjung is so stubborn when it come to medicine and all. “ara, but i don’t know what else i should do. She so stubborn.” Jiyeon sigh. Jiyeon rub eunjung waist to ease the pain. “omma, can you please make some warm water for me. And a towel too.” mdm. Park walk away. “unnie, listen to me. First of all, lets me put this ointment on you waist. Turn around. It will help to ease the pain.” Eunjung hardly try to turn around. After a while, mdm. Park enter the room with the warm water and towel as she request. “here.” “thank you omma.” Jiyeon wet the towel with the warm water and put it on eunjung stomach. The heat will help her to reduce the pain.

Jiyeon take another towel from eunjung wardobe and wipe her sweat. “aigoo unnie, you seriously need to do something with your period pain problem.” She eunjung hair. tears roll down from eunjung eyes. “shh, don’t cry unnie. i’m here. you will be fine ok.” She wipe her tears and kiss her forehead. “shhh, uljima.” She rub eunjung stomach slowly trying to make her feel comfortable. “go to sleep. The pain will go away when you wake up.” not long after that, eunjung fall asleep while holding jiyeon hand. The other hand still rubbing eunjung stomach. “aigoo unnie.” after she make sure eunjung really fall asleep, she leave the room to refresh herself.

“baby, did she fall asleep?” jiyeon nod. “omma, there is no way we can do to make the pain go away?” “i’m not sure. She can’t take the medicine everytime it happen, it dangerous. The pain maybe can’t completely go away but it can be reduce. Period pain is not something easy to be treat since it is something inside.” “maybe we can give her something like vitamin or supplement?” mdm. Park laugh. “you know your unnie well baby.”

------

Eunjung wake up still feel the pain. She look around. No figure of jiyeon or her mother. Eunjung unlocked her phone. “ah, its already 3 pm.” She try to sit but the pain didn’t tolerate with her at all. “ah, why is it must be like this hurt every  month. erghh.” Eunjung lay down back. She close her eyes. “i need to wake up and clean it. i feel so uncomfortable now.” With all her stregth, she force herself to stand up. “gosh, why is it like this. Ah.” She walk slowly to the washroom to refresh herself.

Jiyeon enter the room, bring food for eunjung. “unnie, wake up.” eunjung is not on her bed. “unnie?” she look around. Jiyeon hear sound of shower from he bathroom. She sit at the edge of eunjung bed waiting for her to come out. the door crack open. Eunjung come out wearing shorts and black shirt. “oh unnie, you are done.” looking at the way eunjung walk she know she still in pain. “still hurt too much?” “not as bad as this morning. But it still bad enough.” Jiyeon help her to walk to her bed. Eunjung lean her back on the bed with her knee bent up. she buried her head on her knee.

“come on, i’ll bring your food.” “shiro, i don’t have apetite to eat.” “you need to eat. Now, come on, eat some.” Jiyeon try to feed her when eunjung cover . She shook her head. “unnie, you are in your period pain. If you didn;t eat, later another pain will come. That time, i will not tolerate with you anymore. So choose, eat or you will pay for this later.” Jiyeon say look straight to her eyes. Eunjung sigh. “arasso.” Jiyeon smile in victory.

3 days later, eunjung and jiyeon walk hand in hand to school. “yo princess? How your day?” soyeon ask her, smiling. “what? you know very well how was it already.” “seriously princess. Every month it is always like this.” Eunjung walk to the couch.”molla unnie. i also can’t stand the pain.” “take supplement or anything will do i think.” Eunjung face change, she cover her ear. “i can’t hear you unnie. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she say. “so stubborn. We’re trying to help you get away from the pain.” Eunjung shook her head. “shiro, shiro, shiro.”

Eunjung phone ring. “ne omma?” eunjung nod. “arasso omma. See you later.” Eunjung hang up. “wae unnie?” “omma ask us to go back home early. She say appa friend will having dinner at our home.” Jiyeon nod. “ok unnie.” “its 8 ok baby. No more, no less.” “ne unnie, ne.”

School day is over. “see you tomorrow girls. Park ji, don’t forget it ok.” “yeah, yeah.” eunjung car roaring leaving the school. “nice sound.” “nice speed.” Boram say. “ok unnie, i need to go to office now. See ya!” jiyeon drive her car away from the school. The sound is just the same like what eunjung did. “they are both the same. Tcck.”

Jiyeon on her way to her office. Since it a bit jam now, she just carefully follow along. “when will i arrive when the traffic is like this. Erghh.” There is an accident in front of them, thats why its become like that. Once she pass the place, the traffic is back to normal. Jiyeon start to speed up when suddenly the car in front of braking. Their car meet each other. “omo, what is just happen?” she look up. “, my prince.” jiyeon step out from her car. A man also come out from his car with his red face. “yah, are you blind? Can you see i am in front of you?” “i am the one that blind or you are the one that stupid? Who told you to braking like that when you know there is another car behind you? Are you a beginner?” she say, arguing back. “what did you say? Me? Beginner? Watch out with your word ok. You need to pay for the damages. You know how much my car cost.” Jiyeon smirk. She walk around the car. “so, lotus evora ha? $78750, S 2 seater coupe, sport rim change, 3.5L 345hp. Well mr, your car price is a way not even half from my car price. So don’t be too arrogant or overact.” The man jaw drop. “how did you knwo so well about car?” “you pick the wrong person to fight with mr.” Jiyeon smirk. She enter her car and drive away. The man still can’t believe what he face before.

He enter his car. “aisy, chinjja.” his phone ring. “hello.” “where are you myungsoo?” “i’m on my way back omma. But there is some problem. I will be home anytime soon.” “you better come back on time ok. Your appa will be mad at you.” “arasso omma.” Meanwhile, jiyeon inside her car smiling for victory. “pabo, of course i know about it very well. My company major business partner is from car company. I do import and export car too. so stupid.” She laugh.

Eunjung enter her house. “omma, i’m home.” “oh princess. Where is baby?” “she still not here?” her mother shook her head. “aisy, this dino.” Eunjung try to call her but she didn’t pick up.few minutes later, a car sound enter the mansion. “omma, i’m back.” “why are you late you pabo~ya?” eunjung say. “what? it still early though.” “you know that you need more than this remain time to be pepare park ji. Now, come on, we need to change. they will be here anytime soon.”

After a while, their maid knock the door. “miss, the guest is here.sir and madam calling you.” “araso.” Eunjung come out from her room wearing jeans and a white print shirt. “park ji, are you done?” “ne unnie.” she come out wearing jeans below her knee with also white shirt. Even they come from wealthy family, there is no tight protocol when they attend a dinner or eating dinner together with their parents business partner. They want them to wear anything that is they comfortable. “lets go.” Eunjung held jiyeon hand. “omma, appa. Oh omo, you are here mr. Kim, mrs. Kim.” Eunjung say bow to them followed by jiyeon. “oh, ne. Nice to meet you miss eunjung, miss jiyeon.” “oh its eunjung and jiyeon. omo, i’m sorry we forget to greet you. Annyeonghaseyo.” They say bow. “ne, ne. Annyeong haseyo.”

“woah, your daughter so beautiful mr. park.” “thank you, thank you. By the way, just the 2 of you today?” “no,our son is on the way.” Eunjung look at jiyeon and smile. “what?” jiyeon mouth to her. “why dont’ you try?” “try what?” “jiyeon, eunjung, what is it? mind to share with us?” “oh, its nothing appa.” Eunjung say smiling. Not long after that, a man enter the mansion. “annyeong haseyo, sorry i’m late.” He say bow. Once he lift his head, jiyeon jaw drop. “you.” “you.” The other look at each other. “you know him baby?” mr. park ask him to sit. “no,.” jiyeon pout. “now you pretend not to know me when you already ‘kiss’ my car.” He say. “its your fault not mine. Omma, appa, i lost my apetite. I will be in my room.” She want to walk away when mr. Park call her. “baby sit. its rude to leave just like that.”

“but appa...” “baby, sit down. Its not good to do this. Come on.” Eunjung say softly. Jiyeon pout and back to her seat. Once they finish their meal, eunjung voice out. “omma, can i leave first with this baby?” myungsoo smirk. “where did you want to go?” “i need to persuade this sulking baby. Can we? Is it ok mr. Kim, mrs. Kim?” “but eunjung. we’re in the middle of..” “just let them go. Its ok, no problem.” Eunjung smile. “thank you mr. Kim. Come on baby.” “eodi?” “somewhere.” Eunjung drag jiyeon away from the hall. “shiro?” “i have no mood to walk.” Eunjung shook her head. “arasso, arasso. Hop on.” She piggy back jiyeon. “grab the car key.” Mr. Kim smile looking at them. “they look so close.” “very close until the point only eunjung can control jiyeon and vice versa.” He nod. “sorry for jiyeon behaviour myungsoo, she is kind of pamper.” Myungsoo just smile. “spoiled brat.”