music in me#116

music in me

 

This is when jangwoo punch him hard right on his face. The man sendimented on the floor. “who are you to tell me what to do with my girl? You stay out of it or i’ll kick your .” He say in anger when he feel his cheek hot. Eunjung jusst slap him. “you..you slap me?” “yeah, i do. Who are you to say that i’m your girl? I don’t know you so please stay away from my life. I AM NOT YOUR GIRL. And stay away from my life.” Eunjung take her bag and leave the restaurant. “eunjung~ssi.” The man follow her right after she left.

Jangwoo just look at eunjung car roaring leaving the restaurant. “eunjung~ah.” He cry without even care about people around him that looking. Meanwhile inside the car eunjung try hard to hold her tears. “awwww chinjja. Can you just get lost?” she say while hitting the wheel. Her phone ring. “eunjung~ssi.” “yes its me.” “are you ok?” “oh kim joon~ssi, i’m sorry about what happen earlier. We should schedule the appointment back to some other time. Is it okay with you?” he laugh. “don’t worry, its fine with me. Are you ok?” “yeah i’m fine, and i’ sorry about your face too.” “nah, don’t worry about my face. Eunjung~ssi please drive home safely ok.” “ne, thank you.”

Few days past, eunjung continue her activity like she usually do without any worries since she think he will not bothered her again. But to jangwoo everything is not settle since he cannot persuade eunjung to be back to him.  He keep following her without she knowing. He keep track on her schedule in detail. He even know where she will go when she didn’t go back to the mansion.

“she will go to the apartment at XXX today since it is already late to be at the mansion. It is my chance to get her back.” He mumble to himself looking at eunjung that is in the middle of dinner appointment with her client. Without his knowing, eunjung already had plan with jiyeon at her rilakkuma land for some movie since the next day is Saturday.

Eunjung leave the restaurant at 11.30 pm towards her apartment. “jiyeon~ah eodiya?” “i’m still at the mansion. Unnie already done? I will leave if you’re done.” “ne, i’m done already. Come over baby, i miss you.” Jiyeon laugh. “arasso unnie, see you later. Drive safe ok.” Eunjung hang up.

Eunjung busy playing with her phone to realise that someone following her. Once she open the door, somebody push her inside before that person close the door. “yah nuguya? What do you want from me?” she stand up try to protect herself but it is useless since she wearing a tight long dress. “can you even protect yourself when you wearing that ham eunjung~ssi?” jangwoo say put away his cap and face mask. “you.” he smile weakly. “hmm, its me. I’m here to say sorry to whatever i do to you. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean us to be like this. I love you so much, i can’t live without you eunjung~ah.” “please sir, i don’t know you. Please leave before i scream.”

He take a step forward with doubl step backward from eunjung. “i said leave.” Without even say anything jangwoo suddenly grab her shoulder and kiss her forcefully. Eunjung try hard to break free but he is too strong. She kick his leg make him groan. “ah, .” Eunjung run as fast as she can to her room but he is faster. He pull eunjung hand and throw her to the hall again. She sendimented on the floor. “ i ask you nicely, but you make me look like a .” “no, please no. Please.” Jangwoo smile. “you know how to beg too eunjung~ah?” she stand up and walk away slowly following the pace of him. “oh no.” She trap.

Eunjung cannot move even more. “sorry princess, you lose and i win.” He say try to kiss her again. When eunjung try to break free from the kiss, somebody open the door. Jangwoo too immerse in his game to realise somebody coming in. “what the hell.” The first sentence jiyeon voice out. Without wasting time, jiyeon kick him make him fall down. “aisy chinjja. You again, you again.” Eunjung already crying. She look at eunjung. Jiyeon come forward and rip the side of her long dress to make it easy for her to move. “now unnie leave. Once i said leave that mean you really need to leave. He’s going crazy now.” She then turn her attention back to him.

“i told you not to come near us. What else do you want from her? Is it not enough you hurt her? You want to die?” jangwoo sigh. “its a mistake. I know i did wrong but i come to apologiszed. I can’t live without her.” He say looking at jiyeon. “oh yeah, yeah. You live your live perfectly for the past 2 month since you cut contact with her, and you are the one that break up with her, now you say you can’t live without her? Don’t make me laugh mister.” Jiyeon say. “i’m really sorry, really really sorry. Eunjung~ah please.” Jiyeon turn to eunjung. She is crying badly due to what happen just now. “please leave sir. I don’t know you.” She say slowly. Jiyeon turn her gaze back to him. “so did you heard it? You can leave now before i call the security. Or else you want me to call the police straight? I really can’t imagine what will ahjussi do to you when he find out that you are in jail tonight for maybe i can say ual harrasment?”

 Jiyeon take her phone out but without she can do anything, jangwoo grab the phone away. “what the hell. Give me back my phone.” she say approaching him. But before jiyeon can do anything, jangwoo kick her stomach make her stumble. “ah my gosh.” “i try to say it nocely but it seems didn’t work. So ithink this way better. you can beat me beofre,but today i’ll beat you to death.” Jiyeon laugh. “oh really?” without waiting for any other word, she attack him but jangwoo is unexpectedly good than before.

“why is all you punch not even meet the target? Let me show you.” Once he start move, there is no way for jiyeon to dodge or block any of it when at the end she laying on the floor with bruise and blood. Jiyeon cough. Even when eunjung try to help, she got  a hard slap  and her back hit hard to the wall for double pain. “how does it feel?” he drag her to stand up and pin her to the wall choking jiyeon hard. Jiyeon become breathelss.

“you beat me before without even thinking how i feel. Today i give you the feel that i get the other day.” If jiyeon rip her dress at the side, eunjung rip it completely to make it real short before launch a kick on jangwoo ribs. Jiyeon sendimented on the floor try to catch her breath. He look at her. “she beat you before. Today let me beat you. I give you chance to leave before i call the  security. Or else it will be really a crime.” “you really like to joke to safe yourself right.” He then attack her where eunjung easily slam her to the floor. Jangwoo didn’t give up. he try to punch her where eunjung didn’t have chance to dodge it. Her lips bleed.

 “this is nothing. Come.” They attack each other till jangwoo now under eunjung, face full of bruise. “i said it again, i give you a chance to leave before i really call them.” She say get off him.

Jangwoo smirk. “you think i will stop now? If i can’t get you, nobody gonna be with you.” He stand up. eunjung help jiyeon to stand up not realise the situation that occur around her. “come on ji. You can walk right?” upon they want to leave, he pull eunjung hair. “where did you want to go little girl?” he push her make eunjung fall with her head hit the table make it bleeding. Jiyeon sit on the floor try to to stand to help her. “unnie don’t look. Don’t look unnie.” Eunjung that understand what jiyeon mean nod.

 “why did you always inteferre in our business, our problem?” “let her go. She has nothing to do with whatever happen. Its all your fault, so let her go.” “you shut up.” “let just settle it the adult way. You make it even worse by doing this. Let her go.” Jiyeon smirk. “what do you want to do with me now?”he push her, jiyeon back hit the wall. “ahhhh.” Eunjung block jiyeon from him. “please stop it.” Since word didn’t affect him, eunjung kick him on his stomach. “oh, .”

 “jiyeon~ah.” She hug jiyeon. “unnie run. Go unnie, go.” “no i’m not going anywhere.” He his hair. “well i’m not done with you.”  He try to take jiyeon with the collar of her shirt but eunjung protect her tightly. “let her go you stupid. I said let her go.” Jangwoo look at jiyeon with full with hatred. “i try to live happily with her but you always come in the middle of us. What are you?” again he grab eunjung hair. “you stay out of this.” He stay before steal a kiss from eunjung that is struggling to let herself free.

“unnie leave now, please unnie leave.” Jiyeon say slowly looking at her. “shut up you.” He say slap her. She let go eunjung hair. With the pain all over her body, she try to search for her phone. But it is not there. In her head, its only jiyeon and jiyeon. Eunjung run to the kitchen. Jangwoo that is busy dealing with jiyeon stop when jiyeon voice out. “unnie don’t. Unnie put that down.” “sir i swear if you don’t let her go and leave now, i’m welcome you to come to my funeral later.” She say while holding a knife right on . Jangwoo turn around. “eunjung~ah, no no no. No eunjung~ah, let that thing go.”

He finally come to his sense. Jiyeon hardly try to walk to her. “don’t come closer to me. I’m tired of all this. You chase me around to accept you, when i do you kick me out just like that. And worse without any explaination and without listen to my explaination.” “eunjung~ah, thats why i come here to say sorry but she interfer again in our business.” He say slap jiyeon again make she fall on the floor.

“don’t ing touch her. Once you touch her, i’ll kill myself. Jiyeon is my sister, she is my other half. She have all the right to do anything she want regarding to all the matter about me. Even if i didn’t get married later because she didn’t like those man that i date, it is not a problem for me. Why? I have my other half with me, i have all my sister with me.” “ok, i understand. But first put down that knife.” “unnie put it down please. For my sake.” Jiyeon say slowly. “i will when he leave. If he didn’t leave soon, i’m sorry jiyeon. I might not be a good sister to you because i can’t protect you as well as how you protect me. “

“no unnie. Put that down if you love me. I’ll die if you leave me.” She grab the thing beside her to stand up. “unnie listen to me oh. Nothing good happen if you do this.” “no ji, i’m freaking tired now.all this thing make tired and to make it worse when he do that to you. I’m sorry i can’t do that now.” “leave now. Don’t ever come back in our life again. If something happen to her because you didn’t ing leave, i will kill myself. So leave now. I said LEAVE.” She scream. Jiyeon eyes never leave eunjung in case she really do what she intended to do. “for god sake, please leave.” He try to approach her, but it is really wrong move when the knife also make a contact with eunjung skin. “eunjung~ah, calm down ok. Oppa will leave,ok. But first calm down.” Another step he take, that is it when a red mark can be seen. “NO UNNIE, NOOOOOOO.” Jiyeon scream out loud. “STOP WHERE YOU STAND NOW BASTARD AND LEAVE. I SAID NOW.” She scream her lung out.