music in me#134

music in me

Eunjung arrive to the place that stated at the address given by the caller. “what the hell she do here? It is so not omma.” She lock her car before enter the club. Loud music greet her. “aisy so loud.” She look around and she spot soyeon at the corner sitting and there is a man beside her try to flirt around with a drink in her hand. She look too drunk, even it is dark eunjung can tell that her face is totally red. “soyeon unnie. You, leave before i kick your ball.” She say glaring at the man. Soyeon look up. “oh eunjungie~ne. What are you doing here, it is so not you to come to this kind of place.” Eunjung eyeing her, sleeveless tank top with a short skirt sure will make people crazy. “i am the one that should ask you about that. What are you doing here? As far as i remember you can’t drink unnie.” “molla. I just going for a drive from home but i didn’t realise that i come here.” She sit beside her. “and what the hell with this outfit? Are you crazy? Come to a place like this with this kind of outfit. What will oppa think if he see this.” Soyeon put her glass on the table.

“don’t talk about him. I don’t care what he will think and what he will do.” Eunjung sigh. “unnie problem can’t be settle like this.” Soyeon laugh. “what do you want me to do then? Call him and beg him to marry me? I am not that desperate princess but i am so dissapointed when he broke his promise just because his agency ask him to. What am i then? What am i to him eunjung~ah?” she ask looking at her. “i know you are dissapointed unnie but this is not the way. We both know it is not right. Lets go, we need to leave now before someone break the news about another heiress drunk in the club. I don’t want to read any jiyeon 2.0 news. Come on, lets go.”

She try to bring her up but soyeon stubbornly free herself from eunjung grip. “i don’t care.” Eunjung sigh. “unnie i said lets go. NOW.” She grab her hand and drag her out. “yah let me go. Leave me alone will you. Yah.” Once they outside the club, eunjung push her inside her car and block the door to bar her from leaving. She take her phone and call soyeon mansion. “hello, yes it me eunjung. Can somebody come to the address i will give after this to take soyeon unnie car back home? Yeah, her usual car, bring the spare key with them. Ok then.” Eunjung enter her car. “unnie why are you doing this? Whats wrong with you?” she didn’t respond to her. soyeon focus on looking outside the windows. “unnie.” Eunjung force her to turn to look around.

Another heartbreaking moment when she see soyeon for one more time crying. “aigoo unnie.” She hug her tight. “i know you are hurt, so do i unnie to see you like this. Ask him, this thing can be settle if you ask him. He is your fiancee unnie, uri appa.” Soyeon didn’t even utter any words and keep crying. “uljima. Where is my strong unnie? Uljima unnie.” After she calm down a bit, eunjung look at her. “we go back to the mansion for today. I am sure you don’t want aunty and uncle to get heart attack to see you come back home like this. Come on, let me get your seat belt on first.” When she make sure that soyeon really calm down, she drive home in silent.

Jiyeon at the hall with a glass of juice in her hand watching tv while waiting for eunjung to come back. “where is she? Its been 3 hours already.” Her phone ring.

~uri myung~

She sigh. Its been a couple of times already myungsoo call her for today but not even once she pick up the call. “i don’t want to talk to you.” She put her phone down on the table after mute it. Her head keep thinking about the woman confession that day but she don’t know what to do. She love him and she know myungsoo love her too but everything just so mess up right now. How can she continue their relationship when she know he was sleeping with other woman and make her pregnant with his child. She also know what will eunjung and the other sisters of her reaction when they know about this. In addition, soyeon also in her worst condition now regarding to her problem with jong hyuk.

She rub her face. “what should i do now? I am not strong to lose him.” But then she heard the front door open and eunjung enter the house with soyeon on her back. “omo unnie, what happen to her?” she ask while approaching eunjung. “she got drunk in the club, so i bring her here. Uncle and aunty will get heart attack if they see her like this.” She put her on the sofa and jiyeon go to the kitchen to get water for her. she look at soyeon from head to toe. “what the hell did she wear those outit to the club. Didn’t she know it is dangerous? It is so not her unnie.” Eunjung look at her. “talking about yourself too? You once like this till i need to clear up the mess that you make.” Jiyeon head down.

“i don’t know. Things get out of control. She is too fragile right now.” Jiyeon sit beside soyeon. “i think we need to make it clear with oppa.” “i prefer they settle this by their own baby. He is not her boyfriend, he is her future husband. We can interfere if he is her boyfriend but not when he is her future husband. They already engagaed and thats the fact.” “ara, the worst thing is the hole orld know about it. If the seal broken, it ill be a problem.” Eunjung nod. “thats it. But i can’t just stay still to watch damage heself like this.” Jiyeon look at her. “what will you do?” “molla. I think we need to meet the other to ask them what to do in this situation.”

“arasso. Lets head up stairs, so you can wash up and get some rest. Lets put her in my room and i’ll be in yours with you tonight. Is that alright?” eunjung smile. “yeah, so that she get enough rest.”

Inside eunjung room, jiyeon lay silently beside her. she glance a bit to her. “unnie.” “hmm.” “i have something to tell you.” No answer from her sister. “i have a problem with myungsoo. But i don’t know what should i do. It is not just a small problem but it is regarding to other person life too.” Eunjung beside her didn’t even move or utter any words. Jiyeon turn to look at her. “unnie.” She call her. “unnie.” Still no answer. “she sleep already.” Jiyeon sigh. “who will listen to me?” she questioning herself before closing her eyes trying to sleep as well.

2 days later in Park Group meeting room, they gather around as soyeon call them for some discussion. “everyone, this is miss kayla from Group K company which is based in US. The reason i call all of you to be here today is to discuss about the business proposal miss kayla want to propose to us from her company. I need to know all of you opinion before i make the decision since this collabration will be the biggest collabration with a company outside our country.” They nod. She start to present the proposal to them as all of them focus on the thing being discuss but soyeon and jiyeon lost in the own world. Question being ask continuously, the discussion going on so well but both of them still lost in their own thought. Not long after that, she close her presentation by asking them if there is any other question. “miss soyeon, is there any other question? Miss jiyeon? Or any of you?” neither soyeon or jiyeon answer her.

They look at each other. “unnie, jiyeonnie.” Eunjung tap both of them as they sit both by her side. “ne? What is it?” “where are you from? She ask you is there any question?” soyeon sit straight. “ah, no no, there is no question.” The member look at them weirdly. “if that so, i will wrap my presentation here and i need to leave since i have another appointment after this.” Once she leave, hyomin voice out. “aigoo i’m so sleepy. Come from meeting to attend another meeting here. Ah my neck.” “what are you? A kid? Stupid hyomin. Who ask you to drag the meeting till that long you paboya.” Eunjung say mocking her. “how can i know that the meeting will be that long? If there is no problem it won’t be that long. I would rather finish it in 10 minutes you know.” “yah, yah stop it. You two can’t stop bickering when you meet up right.”

“soyeon~ah?” all the attention change to soyeon. “ne q-ri unnie. Wae?” “whats wrong? You didn’t pay attention even a bit from the meeting just now.” “i’m sorry. Just a lot of thought in here.” Q-ri sigh. “you still didn’t settle your problem with him right?” her head down. “no wonder. Where is he now?” “nan molla. I didn’t even try to reach him.” Boram tap her forehead. “you and your ego is just erghh.” Hyomin suddenly sit straight. “i understand that omma has problem with appa. What about you jing?” “what about me?” your phone looks like want to burst with all those text and misscall that you receive. And you are daydreaming. Did you have any problem?”

“my..my phone?” she nod. “yes, your phone. You didn’t realise it? It is in front of you paboya.” Jiyeon take her phone. 55 text and 39 misscall. All of it from myungsoo. “oh it is not important though.” She put it back on the table. “what is it that is not important when myungsoo tet me asking where are you since you didn’t reply his text and receive his call.” Eunjung say showing her phone to her. “when did he sent you that?” “just now.”eunjung lock her phone and face jiyeon. “what exactly happen?” “nothing unnie. We are in the middle of meeting right, so how can i use my phone then.” Hyomin nod sarcasticly. “yeah, yeah. When you didn’t even hear any single of thing that she talking about. I am here since the beginning park ji.”

“sorry, i will take a look at it later.” “whats wrong? Did you have any problem with him unnie?” areum ask her. “oh no nothing.” Hyomin phone beeping. Her face change when he saw the text which is newly arrive. “oh really? You sure you don’t have problem with him?” “yes unnie. We are perfectly fine.” Hyomin nod. “what is this then?” she give her phone to her. jiyeon eyes widen. “where did you get this unnie?” “what is it hyomin~ah?” hyomin point to her phone asking eunjung to take a look at it by her own.

Eunjung jaw drop. “woohyun saw myungsoo with another woman near his apartment just now.” “pardon me?” “it is like what you heard areumie.” “it is not yura?” “aniya, that is not yura.” Eunjung turn to face her. “what is all this about? Since when?” her face is so red. Jiyeon just stay silent, not willing to utter any word. “jiyeon, i’m asking you.” “3 weeks ago.” “why didn’t you say anything to me?” “i try to talk to you but you are too busy. Other than office work, you run out to pick up soyeon unnie from the club the day she got drunk there.” “MWO?” all of them shock to hear the news. “when i try again to tell you, you are already sleeping soudly beside me leaving me hanging with my words. How can i tell you then?”

Eunjung sigh. “i’m sorry ji, i’m sorry.” She hug her. “that woman has his child.” All of them jaw drop. “aegi? Baby you mean?” boram ask her for confirmation. Jiyeon nod. “by accident. I don’t know what to do anymore. I love him but i cannot let the child live without a father.” Jyeon already crying in eunjung embrace. “he didn’t even know i am aware about this. If and only if i didn’t go to his apartment the other day, i am not going to even know about this till the end. Ottokhae unnie, areumie?” all of them just lost of words, don’t know what to say, don’t know what to do, don’t even know how to help since it is already involving other person life and unborn child.