music in me#68

music in me

“park jiyeon, ierona.” Eunjung say while drying her wet hair with a towel. Jiyeon that is still in dreamland didn’t move at all. “park jiyeon, ierona. Park ji baby ieronasaeyo.” Eunjung say jiyeon hair. she rub jiyeon cheek before kiss her forehead. “baby, ierona.” Jiyeon slowly open her eyes. Jiyeon blink her eyes a few times as her sight still blurr due to the bright light from outside. “the sun already park itself there. Ierona.” Eunjung say point to the sun. Jiyeon sit straight. “ah my back.” She whine. Eunjung that is in front of her dressing table look at her. “what happen to your back?” jiyeon sigh.

“are you having a  short term memory or you really don’t remember what did you do to me yesterday?” she say while stare at her. eunjung turn around. “appo? I don’t think it hurt that much.” Eunjung scratch her head. “pabo unnie. what is it that is not hurt that much when you are being throw hard to the floor? Floor unnie, not mattress.” Jiyeon say rubbing her back. “mian. Its not my fault. Its a reflect when i shock and thats it, you ask for it.” eunjuung smile. “you still can smile after you make me become an ahjumma unnie?” jiyeon say. “well, you are an ahjumma since before i did that to you. So its ok i think.” Eunjung smile to her. “aisy, chinjja this unnie.”

Jiyeon look at eunjung. “office again? work again?” “hmm, wae? If not for work and the boys not there at that time, i will not be here.” eunjung say putting on her earring. “what exactly the company problem unnie?” “there is a problem with the investor of the newest project here. what we get is not like what we deal before. Yet, if we still continue this project, we lost too much. So we need to know what is the reason and what are their action. If they still want to do it like what they want, and not like what we deal before, we will stop the project immediately no matter what happen.” Jiyeon nod. “but unnie, it will be a lost to you right since the project already running?” “what we lost is not as much as what they lost. I’m not that stupid to invest such a huge amount of money just like that.”

“is it ok?” “molla, we’ll see later. So, what do you want to do today baby?” “molla, unnie busy with your work. I’m here alone without the other unnie and areum. Maybe i’ll stay at home only.” Eunjung nod. “don’t you want to go back? You need to go to school i guess.” Jiyeon pout. “you want me to go back? Me being here, shiro?” jiyeon ask her back. “aniya, i’m just asking. But is it ok to skip school this long?” jiyeon didn’t answer her. “arasso, arasso. Mianhae. Ok baby, mianhae.” After done apply some simple make up, eunjung take her bag. “go refresh ourself. We’ll grab our breakfast together.” Jiyeon still pout. “oh come on, don’t make that face. You’ll get old early if you do that face such early in the morning. Smile.” Eunjung look at her with a warm smile.

Jiyeon look up. she smile. “thats my sister. Go refresh yourself.” She walk away from the room while jiyeon grab her towel before enter the bathroom. Eunjung make some simple breakfast for them. she take her phone. “its me. I will be late today. Ok.” She hang up. “jiyeon~ah, still not done? palliwa unnie need to leave soon baby.” Jiyeon appear with her hair still wet. “aigoo, why you didn’t dry your hair first. Look, your shirt already wet. Come here.” eunjung nag her. she take the towel and start to dry jiyeon hair. “because i want unnie to do it for me but i don’t that you will nag to me like this.” Jiyeon say laughing. “aisy,this dino.” Eunjung say knocking jiyeon head. “ah.” “come on, lets eat.”

Eunjung leave after they done their breakfast. Jiyeon sit on the couch switching the channel on the tv. “ah, there is nothing interesting to watch.”she lean back.

Flashback

“any plan today?” “what plan? What can i do alone here? unnie busy with office work and all.” Eunjung smile. “go for shopping or maybe go play around at the circuit.” “alone? Shiro.” Jiyeon shook her head. “unnie lets do this.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “unnie go to the office now and lets go shopping later.” “today?” “hmm.” Jiyeon smile sweetly. “i don’t know whether i can do it or not today. Let me take a look at my schedule first ok.” “gwaenchanha. Go do your work and let me wondering around alone. Maybe i will take the earlier flight to korea. Who knows.” Jiyeon say

“aigoo my beautiful jiyeon. don’t sulk ok. Unnie will do everything today and if  everything settle today, we will go for a walk tomorrow and the day after that. Then we will go back to korea together ok?” eunjung say pinch jiyeon cheek. “ah, appo. Promise unnie? you promise right?” “ne, just pray that everything will be settle. For today, you can go by yourself first. Ok baby?”

Eunjung finish her food and wash the dishes. “unnie will leave first ok baby.” “unnie.” “ne?” eunjung that is now wearing her shoes turn around. “can i hang out at your office later? It might be boring staying here all day long.” Eunjung nod. “annyeong baby.” “annyeong unnie.”

End flashback

Jiyeon sigh. “why there is nothinginteresting to watch. Aisy.” Jiyeon take her laptop.she switch it on. “should i call them?” jiyeon start a video call to soyeon. “is she on or not?” jiyeon take her phone.

~unnie where are you? Did you on your laptop unnie?    dino ji~

Soyeon didn’t reply her. but then suddenly, a voice greet her. “park jiyeon.” “oh unnie. annyeong.” “annyeong. How japan?” “nothing interesting. Just the same ike usual.” She smile. “is your unnie ok? How is she? Still sulking?” hyomin ask her. “she is ok unnie, and she is not sulking anymore.” “woah park jiyeon. you sure know how to persuade your stubborn sister don’t you. Where is she now?”jiyeon sigh. “working unnie like usual.” “aigoo pity baby.” Boram say. Hyomin nod her head. “unnie, how hyuna? Is she ok?” “yah, why are you so concern about her?” hyomin voice out. “wae? I can’t?” “ani, just asking.”

Then the door crack open. Hyuna enter the room with rae yeon help. “annyeong haseyo.” “oh hyuna~ya, rae yeon. Annyeong. Well you are lucky that they are here now.” Soyeon turn the laptop towards the 2 younger student that just now join them. “oh unnie.” “jiyeon~ah.” “oh annyeong rae yeon, hyuna~ya.” “annyeong unnie. how are you there?” “good. Just the fact that i hurt my back when your eunjung unnie throw me hard to the floor when i hug her.” rae yeon jaw drop. T-ara already laugh hard listen to jiyeon word. “opps, it must ne painful.” “oh shut up hyomin unnie.” jiyeon say annoyingly. “hyuna~ya, how about your leg? Is it ok now?”

Hyuna nod. “ne, it is a lo better now. Thanks to the unnie for helping me.” She say smiling. “good to hear that.Tke care until i come back ok. Make sure to take your meal and medicine properly. Arasso?” she nod. Soyeon look at t-ara. She raise her eyebrow and smile. “rae yeon~ah, how are you? Its been a long time since unnie last meet you.” “i’m good enough unnie. yeah, you are right. Bogoshipo unnie.” “nado my dear. Unnie will meet you when unnie come back later ok. Love you.” “love you too unnie.” “yah, that is exclusive though. I tell eunjung jiyeon.” boram voice out. “what? I can’t say that?” “eunjung will sure sulking again when she hear this.” “unnie, i say i love you to her milion time a day. So she won’t care about it.” “oh, ke re.” Boram say lean back. T-ara laugh hard looking at her. “hyuna~ya, did you meet your parents?” “ne, they come over to your house yesterday. Sorry i didn’t tell you earlier.” “aniya, its ok. Remember what i tell you ok. Don’t ever say about what happen to your parents, they might be worried. Don’t ever going out alone with that kind of clothes again. if you want to go out, ask my oppa to go with you.”

She nod. “unnie?” jiiyeon call. “NE?” all 5 of her unnie reply her. they then look at each other. “i mean soyeon unnie.” jiyeon laugh. “yah...” q-ri shout. “omo, q-ri unnie. kkamjjag~ya.” “you make the DGAF princess annoyed again.” hyomin say laughing. Q-ri look at her. “come here you. Come here.” “mianhae unnie. mianhae.” “look,they already get your disease. Violent disease. Why did you call me?” jiyeon laugh. “ani, thank you for helping unnie. i treat you lunch later ok.” “assa, the expensive one ok.” Jiyeon nod.

“so unnie, i gotta go. Want to go out for a while.” “shopping?” “maybe. Or maybe i’m going to play around at the circuit before go to eunjung unnie office later.” “circuit? Aigoo, both of you just the same. Is there no other place you can go to play around?” “that place is the best unnie. so, i’ll leave first. Annyeong unnie, areum~ah. I love you.” “love you too baby. Take care.” They end up the video call. Jiyeon stretch her back. “ah, i need to get ready for now.”

-----

Eunjung is in the meeting room when jiyeon arrive at her office. “is miss eunjung inside?” “no miss. She is in the meeting room.” “when will the meting done?” “i don’t know maybe in less more 15 minutes.” Jiyeon nod. “can i go in?” “yes miss, please. I make a coffee for you.” Jiyeon enter eunjung room. The simple room that is very neat and tidy just as the same as her room in the main office at korea. Jiyeon sit on the couch.  She smile when she remember whan is just now happen.

Flashback

Jiyeon go for shopping alone. “oh neomu yaepuda.” She try the skirt on her. “it look good though on me. Excuse me.” The salesgirl turn. “oh, hello miss jiyeon.” “oh, you know me?” “who don’t know you, PJY CORPORATION CEO. What can i help you miss?” “which colour look good on me?” “that one is better.” She point to jiyeon right hand side. “this one?” she smile and nod. Jiyeon then walk around. “oh, it is beautiful too.” then she remember that eunjung rarely wearing a skirt. Mostly, she will wear jeans, or skinny, or short, or slack. “should i get this for unnie? i want to know if there is another size for this?” the salesgirl smile. “are you looking skirt for miss eunjung?” jiyeon nod.

“how did you know?” “well, the best siblings in corporate world that is good in handling business, school and also great in music is those miss eunjung and you miss jiyeon.” “you sure know how to praise people ha?” “no its not, i’m telling you the truth. Well, for that, we have the exact size for miss ham since she usually shop here.” “oh, can you get this pattern with her size for me?” “ok, please wait for a while.”

End flashback.

Jiyeon turn as she hear the door open. “oh unnie, you done?” “oh baby. When did you arrive?” “just now.” Jiyeon turn her gaze to the paper bag she bring with her. jiyeon smirk.