music in me#67

music in me

Eunjung stand up while rubbing her hurt . “ah, appo. Where is this come from? Did somebody berge in my apartment?” she questioning herself while taking a close look to the rilakkuma. “sorry?” she look around the bear. “no card, nobody ringing the door bell. Did somebody really berge into my apartment?” eunjung look at herself that is only wearing a short and red tank top. She look around. “it is strange.” She take her sweater and put it around before carefully going out from her room. As soon as she going out from it, the first thing she see is the food is already on the table. Eunjung carefully take a step forward to the dining table.

“omo, who did this?” she again look around. Since the only person that know her apartment door code is her mother, father and t-ara. Eunjung go to the hall. There is no strange thing there like bag or luggage or note. Meanwhile jiyeon, upon she heard the door open, she hide herself at the food storsge room near the kitchen. She take her phone and put it in silent mode. She can hear clearly eunjung mumble alone while looking around. “just come out now whoever is that if you are still inside this house if you don’t want to be slam to the floor later.” Eunjung voice out. jiyeon startled. “i hope she didn’t slam me to the the floor when i come out later.”

Jiyeon dial eunjung apartment number. Eunjung didn’t aware about the number that the caller use to call her, but she just look at the ID. Jiyeon might get caught since she use her other number that she always use when she go abroad to call eunjung. but eunjung just look at the ID. Since it is jiyeon, she ignore it. eunjung sigh looking at the phone. “should i pick up or not?” jiyeon peek out. eunjung just sit there looking at the phone that is still ring. “call as much as you want. I’m not going to pick it up.” she say leave the hall. She go to the kitchen to take some water to drink. “i ask you one last time, come out before i call the security.” Eunjung lean her body at the cabinet.

No respond. “oh, i think there is nobody in here.  Maybe leave already but who is it? shpuld i call the unnie? omma maybe?” eunjung go to the table. “oh, my favourite food. i need to refresh myself first.” She want to walk away when somebody suddenly hug her from behind. Reflect from the sudden hug and shock, eunjung grab one of the person hand before throw that person to the floor. “nuguya?” she want to punch that pity person when she see the person laying on the floor holding her waist now. “ah, my back. Ah.” Jiyeon rolling on the floor holding her waist. “park ji.” Eunjung become speechless.

Jiyeon eyes become teary due to the pain. “yah, gwaenchanha?” eunjung ask her worried. “i told you to come out from earlier right? Now, look what happen to you.” She say. Eunjung sit on the couch looking at her. jiyeon calm herself from the pain for a while before walk slowly to sit beside eunjung. “unnie, wae did you didn’t pick up my call?” “why? Should i pick up your call? Is there anything important you want to talk about?” eunjung ask her coldly. “unnie, i’m sorry for what happen before.” “why are you here? When did you come?” “this morning. I want to say sorry. I know i do something wrong. Something that you really hate me to do it. but i didn’t do it on purpose. Something bothering me nowadays, i’m sorry unnie. i’m sorry oh.” Jiyeon say sit closer to eunjung.

“na unnie bogoshipta. Neomu bogoshipo.its been almost a week since unnie last talking to me, unnie fly here without saying good bye to me, unnie didn’t pick up my phone call, unnie didn’t reply my kakao, i miss you so much unnie. you not by my side, i feel so lonely, so wrong unnie. i’m sorry. I’m so sorry. When i call you repeatedly but you didn;t pick up the call, i’m so worried unnie. what happen to you? Are you ok? All those thing keep going on playing in my mind. I’m afraid something might happen to you unnie. unnie, jiyeonnie saying sorry.” Eunjung sigh.

Eunjung take her hand away from jiyeon. “come here you kiddo.” She pull jiyeon into her embrace. “unnie mianhae for making you worried about me till you come over just to know whether i’m ok or not. Unnie too jiyeonnie bogosipta. Neomu begoshiposeo.” Eunjung say hug jiyeon tightly. She then kiss jiyeon cheek and forehead. “what happen to you? You look tired baby?” eunjung ask cup jiyeon face. “you didn’t sleep last night?” jiyeon shook her head. “aigoo my baby sure so tired ha. Come on, you need to get some sleep.” She pull jiyeon to her room.

Jiyeon lay on eunjung bed while eunjung sit beside her. “unnie need to go to work later. My baby get some rest ok. Unnie will meet you when unnie come back later ok. Do call me if you need anything. Arasso?” jiyeon nod. “unnie not angry with me anymore.” Eunjung smile and shook her head. “now, sleep.”eunjung say jiyeon hair. Jiyeon hold one of eunjung hand as she bring herself closer to eunjung. “i love you unnie.” “i love you too baby.” Eunjung kiss jiyeon forehead.

After a while, jiyeon already fall asleep. Eunjung carefully take her hand from jiyeon and get ready for another hectic day at the office.

At korea, soyeon stand up at the window looking down the entrance. “yah, why did you stand there? What are you looking at?” “jiyeonnie, she ask me to look after hyuna. I don’t know what does it mean but i think she hurt somewhere based on what jiyeon say to me earlier.” Hyomin raise her eyebrow. “what happen?” “molla, she say she will tell us the whole story later.” Soyeon then see the black car jiyeon and eunjung always use when they come to school with their driver. “here they are.” Soyeon leave the room.

Hyuna come out from the car after the driver open the door for her. “thank you oppa.” “i will come to fetch you later. Do call me when you done.” “aniya, its ok. I will go back by taxi.” He smile. “please call us miss. Baby will get angry if she know you go back home with taxi with your condition.” “arassoyo oppa.” She smile. “hyuna~ya.” She look at the voice source. Its soyeon. “good morning miss.” Soyeon smile. “good morning oppa. I will take care of her from here.” He bow to her before leave. Soyeon hold hyuna hand while she walk on the stairs with her crutch. “yah,what happen to you?” hyuna smile. “nothing serious unnie. i just sprained my ankle and having some problem with my knee.”

“come on to our room now.” She open the door for her. “yah, what happen to you?” hyomin voice out. hyuna sit on the couch. “thank you unnie.” she smile at soyeon. “so kim hyuna. What happen to you?” q-ri ask. “how did you get this injury?” hyuna look at them one by one. “jiyeon didn’t say anything to you unnie?” they shook their head. “well, i almost got rob and few days ago.” “what? What exactly happen?” “i go for a walk alone at the park near my house. When i’m on my way back, a robber drag me to the dark alley and ask for money. Since i didn’t bring my wallet, also my phone, they ask me for that repeatedly. But then when i say i don’t have any of it, they want me to pay with my body. Well yeah, that day i’m just wearing white shirt with only shorts. So thats it. and jiyeonnie help me. Even cover it from my family.”

“ah,thats why she ask for your father number before. Are you staying at the mansion now?” she nod. “oh.” Boram nod her head repeatedly. “wae unnie?” “nothing.” She smile.

Tok..tok..tok..

Soyeon look at the door. “areum~ah, go check who is outside.” Areum open the door. “annyeong haseyo unnie.” she bow. Areum bow to her too. “soyeon unnie, its rae yeon.”  “let her in.” Rae yeon smile. “annyeong haseyo unnie.” “aigoo, rae yeon. Long time we didn’t see you.” “just now coming back from london unnie.” “oh, wae?” “i’m the university representative for the inovation competition.” Hyomin look at her. “ah, that competition. Did you win?” “sadly, just as the first runner up.”

She pout. “woah, conratulation dear. Come here, come here. Let unnie give you a hug.” Boram say hug her. :even if you didn’t win also its ok. I believe you already try your best right.” Soyeon say pat her head. “oh, annyeong haseyo hyuna unnie.” “annyeong haseyo.” She bow. “oh unnie, where is eunjung unnie and jiyeon unnie?” “your eunjung unnie is at japan, she has a business trip there. Your jiyeon unnie skip school just to follow her unnie there. Erghh, that siblings.” Soyeon say. Rae yeon laugh. “jiyeon unnie can never separate more than 2 days with eunjung unnie though. She might go insane.” T-ara laugh. “i will tell jiyeon about this.” Boram voice out. “aniya, aniya unnie. mianhae.” “aigoo, so cute.” “unnie, i have class. See you again later.” She say kiss t-ara cheek.

“hyuna come on, i send you to your class.” “its ok unnie, i can go by myself.” “oh, come on. You will be late if you still here at this time.” Soyeon take her bag and hyuna bag before leave the room with her. “jiyeon will open her heart to forgive her anytime soon. I hope she will not spoil it again this time.” Q-ri say. “yah q-ri unnie. how come you can be so quiet when everybody in here and voice out just now?” hyomin ask. “wae? I have nothing to say, so there is no reason for me to talk.” Hyomin sigh.

-----

Jiyeon sit at the balcony looking at the night view of tokyo. It is already 8 pm yet eunjung still didn’t come back. Jiyeon already set the table with the food she cooked earlier. “when will unnie come back.” She take a sip of her water. Just then, the door widely open. “i’m  home.” Eunjung say but didn’t hear it. eunjung walk towards her and hug her from behind. “baby.” “ah, kkamjjag~ya. Unnie.” eunjung smile. “what are you thinking about?” “thinking about hyuna.” “wae?” “she stay at our house since 5 days ago.” “wae?” “i just save her from being . At first they only want to rob her but  she didn’t bring any money with her and she is too y that night. So they want her to pay with her body. Luckily i was there but sadly, she sprained her ankle and her knee hurt.”

“is she ok now?” “yeah i guess.” “you look worried baby?” “she is my friend after all unnie.” “will you forgive her?” jiyeon nod. “ne and i hope she will really change now.” Eunjung smile. “thats my baby. Come on, unnie give you a hug.” Eunjung hug her tight. “i miss you unnie.” “unnie miss you too baby.” “go refresh yourself. I already prepare the food.” “arasso.”

After done with their dinner, they both sleep with jiyeon hug eunjung waist tightly. “you miss me that much baby?” “erm. Unnie don’t want to talk to me, leave me alone at home, let me sleep alone when i’m cold since you are here. unnie not there to kiss me before i’m going to sleep. No unnie voice saying unnie love me before i go to sleep. I miss you so much.” Eunjung smile. She jiyeon hair. “rest well ok baby. Good night. Unnie love you.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon forehead. “i love you too unnie. good night.” Jiyeon kiss eunjung cheek.  She jiyeon hair till she fall asleep followed by herself not long after that.