music in me#73

music in me

They walking around the mall as soyeon keep whinning asking them to accompany her shopping. Eunjung walking side by side with jiyeon,  while the other walk behind them. jiyeon look at eunjung asking permission to shopping. Eunjung ignore it and avoid making eye contact with her. “woah, look at that.” Soyeon voice out. she drag boram with her to a shop in front of them. the moment eunjung and jiyeon turn around there is nobody behind them. q-ri, hyomin and areum already inside an accessory shop while soyeon already immerse in between the clothes hanging inside a shop with boram. Jiyeon look at eunjung with her puppy eyes. “arasso, go.” Eunjung sigh. “assa.” Jiyeon say while running to join soyeon.

Eunjung take out her phone to check her email.

Princess, the thing you want me to settle already done. he will start working next week. We also will support his daughter treatment and give them an education support. Is there anything more you want me to do?                                                                                                                                ~onee-chan~

After replying the email, eunjung put her phone back inside her pocket. “what make them so long inside. Erghh.” She look inside the shop finding soyeon still trying some clothes. “aigoo, why do i agree to follow them in the first place. Aisy. Ah, i’m hungry.” Some time pass, eunjung again look inside. She smile when she see they are going out from the shop. But then her jaw drop. “it is the first shop you enter, yet buy so many thing already.” Jiyeon appear. “you too baby. We buy many clothes already when we shopping at japan back then. Now you buy something again?” jiyeon smile. “it can’t be help unnie.”she wrap her arm on eunjung arm.

Eunjung sigh. “lets go. Ah, its been a long time since i go shopping.” Soyeon say out loud. “ah, unnie stop it. aisy, so loud.” hyomin cover soyeon mouth. Soyeon raise her eyebrow. “its.. just embarrassing.” She say slowly. Boram laugh. “why did you laugh unnie?” “you know what, when you shout the people up there looking at you weirdly. They must be thinking that a crazy girl come here for shopping and all.” “YAH unnie. its me ok, park soyeon.” “ara. Who don’t know crazy park soyeon. Dorky park soyeon, and pabo park soyeon.” Boram continue to . “chubby park soyeon, short park so..” “YAH.” “ah, appo.” Hyomin say rub her head. “don’t ever say short ok.” “sorry unnie.” she bow to boram. Eunjung and jiyeon already laugh, while areum covering not to laugh.

“the short should be short jeon boram, baby jeon boram, heavy-eater jeon boram, kiddo jeon boram..” soyeon say listting all what she can see on her. “want to die park soyeon?” “yah yah unnie. stop it, stop it.” eunjung say still laughing. “all of you are nothing compare to my unnie. my charming ham eunjung unnie, adorable ham eunjung, smart ham eunjung, charismatic ham eunjung, protective ham eunjung, tall ham eunjung, talented ham eunjung, pretty ham eunjung, hand...” eunjung cover jiyeon mouth. “no need to add that one.” Jiyeon look at her. “ewww, it make me goosebump.” Hyomin hug herself. “why? Jealous?” jiyeon ask her.

“yeah, yeah. just the fact she has a pabo park jiyeon, stubborn park jiyeon, dino park jiyeon, the whinning park jiyeon, spoil park jiyeon, scary park jiyeon and a double heavy-eater park jiyeon as her sister, all those fact is nothing except she is the sister of the pabo park jiyeon which make her also one of the pabo.” Q-ri voice out and walk away. Jiyeon jaw drop. “unnie...” she stormed her feet. “the dino is coming.” Q-ri voice out again while the other laughing at them. “wah q-ri unnie. deabak.” Eunjung eyes widen didn’t believe on what did q-ri just say. “did q-ri unnie just say something longer that 10 words? Did she just saying i’m pabo since jiyeon my sister?” soyeon wink to her. “woah, she sure know when she need to voice out i think. It hurt inside here. so sharp.” Eunjung say touch her chest.

They walking inside the mall for about 4 hours till eunjung at last protest and whinning. “can we just stop shopping now? My feet is hurt. please..please..” she say. “there is still something i need to buy.” Soyeon say confidently. “more? Unnie look at what you already buy. Its more than enough for you to not going for shopping for 2 month unnie.” “what? 2 month? i don’t think so. I need more clothes you know.” “ah unnie, please. My feet really hurt now. I’m wearing heels unnie.” “nado. I’m also wearing heels. They also wearing heels. Oh, except your baby.” “ah, please, please, please. Baby please. Hyomin~ah, stop it ok. We should stop shopping now.” She whinning looking at them one by one whie pouting. “omo, pity my unnie. come on, lets change shoes. Let me wear it and you wear mine.” Jiyeon take a sit beside her.

“shiro, you will drag me to shopping again once i change the shoes with you.” Jiyeon smile. “and i’m hungry.” “i know she will say this. “ areum voice out. “eunjung unnie will only whinning like this when she really really tired and hungry. Usually she can keep walking till we leave the mall but today we only here for 4 hours. Yet she already whinning.” “arasso, arasso. Lets go we grab something to eat.” Boram say. “before that, change the shoes with me first unnie.” “no its ok.” Jiyeon busy untie her shoelace when she hear eunjung voice. She glare at her. “i say lets change it unnie. you may hurt your leg if you continue. NOW.” She highlight the word now for eunjung to understand it is a command not a request.

“arasso. Ah, why is she so scary.” She mumble alone. “pardon me unnie?” “aniya, nothing.” “there you go, the pabo ham eunjung is coming.” Q-ri say without looking at them. the other already laugh.

-----

“ne, i know that. Please ask the manager to meet me at my office later. Ok.” She hang up. she rummage inside her bag to find her Ipad when somebody bump to her. “ouch.” All her thing fell down on the floor. “oh, i’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He say while gather her thing. “no, its ok. It is my fault after all.” He look up when she heard her voice. ‘it is the same voice i hear the other day.’ “sir, may i get my thing please.” “oh, oh here.” he handed the file to her. “q-ri? Is it you q-ri?” q-ri that is busy sweep the dust from her clothes raise her head when she hear somebody call her.

She take off her glasses. “oh, sorry. Did i know you sir?” “you are q-ri right?” “erm, yes i am. But who are you sir?” he take off his glasses and look at her. “don’t you recognize me?” q-ri startled. “sorry but i need to go. Annyeonghaseyo, thank you for helping and sorry.” She bow to him, put back on her glasses and walk away. “wait, q-ri~ah. Ani, ji hyun~ah.” “stop. Look, I don’t know who are you sir, so please don’t disturb me.” “wait, lee jihyun. I’m sorry, i didn’t mean to break with you but i don’t have other option. I’m sorry, i’ve been looking for you these day but all i get is saw you in the news, and tv. I want to clear thing between us.”

“don’t touch me. Nothing to be clear about since i don’t know you. So please let go of my hand before i scream. And please don’t disturb me.” She walk away. Her tears fall off from the edge of her eyes. “i don’t know you. I don’t know you, i don’t know you.” She keep mumble that word while walking as fast as she can. She enter her office and throw her bag on the couch. She lean back and closing her eyes to let go the image that now appear in her imagination. “wae? wae? wae?” she sigh. She pull out a drawer, that show out a photo af her with a man. “wae now? Wae? when i already forgot you. Wae? wae?” she scream while throw the frame on the wall. Her secretary that heard the broken glass sound from her room, enter without knocking the door. “sajangnim, are you ok? What happen?” she ask panicly.

q-ri rub her face. “aniya its nothing. Just leave. Postpone the meeting to 3 pm today and the appointment with the manager bring forward to 2 pm. I don’t want to be disturb till then.” “ok sajangnim. Should i clean that up for you?” she shook her head. “no just lave it like that.” She bow and leave the room.

q-ri enter the room with a depression face. “yah unnie, whats wrong with that face? Are you ok?” hyomin say.  “hmm.” She put her belonging on the table and go to the fridge. She take a can of coke and drink it half with one gulp. “yah unnie, waegeraeyo?” “nothing.” She sit at her table and start to do her work. Eunjung arrive with jiyeon. “yah, you look at their face just now? Deabak ya.” “majayo unnie, i feel like i want to laugh hard in front of them.” jiyeon say while laughing. “unnie, jiyeon~ah.” They look at hyomin. Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “just keep silent if you don’t want to be killed. Q-ri unnie is not in a good mood.”

Eunjung and jiyeon nod. They sit on the couch, put their bag on the table. “what happen actually? She rarely become like that bad mood.” “molla, i ask her just now. But the only answer i get ‘hmm’, ‘nothing’.” Eunjung nod. “q-ri unnie?” no respond. “q-ri unnie?” “what?” “want to go somewhere with me?” “no.” “wae?” “shiro.” Eunjung approach her. “come on unnie. lets go.” “i said i don’t want. Didn’t you hear me?” eunjung pout. “come on unnie. just the 2 of us, neorang-narang.” “i have a class.” “lie. I know you have class in the afternoon. Lets go.” She grab q-ri hand.

q-ri try hard to let go of her hand from eunjung grip but she is too strong. Eunjung grab her phone and q-ri phone. “we will leave first. Just lock the door if nobody around ok, i have my key with me. Baby, see you later. Don’t skip class ok. I love you.” “love you too unnie.” jiyeon look at hyomin. “where did she want to bring her? she might being kill by q-ri unnie temper.” “ara. Just wait and see.”

Eunjung bring q-ri to the rooftop. “let go of me. It hurt. YAH.” Sh yell. “mian unnie. i need to do this, unless you won’t go with me.” “what do you want bring me here?” “nothing. You seem so stress, so i bring you here. at least you can relieve your stress a bit with the beautiful view from here.” q-ri sit on the bench near eunjung. “whats wrong unnie? mind to share?” “nothing to be share since i’m ok.” “you lie. I know you unnie.” “i.. i really sure i’m....... ok.” She say wih her head down. “just say it unnie if you have something that bother you.”

“should i? But fistly i need to ask for forgiveness from you girls.” “why?” “there is something i hide from you girls. Nobody ever know about this.” Eunjung approach her. “what is it? just say it. you make me curious.” Q-ri sigh. “its ok eunjung~ah. I can handle it by my own.” “are you sure?” q-ri nod. “need a hug?” eunjung ask stand in front of her. without waste any time, q-ri throw her body to eunjung embrace. And cry. Eunjung become shock upon hear the sobbing sound. “unnie.” “he’s back princess. He’s back.” “who is he did you refer here?” q-ri pause. “taejun, my taejun.”  She at last voice out. “nuguya unnie? let me beat him since he make you cry.” She say rub her back.