music in me#120

music in me

Eunjung keep being silent for the rest of the day they are in the hospital, talk only when she need too otherwise she will only stay silent or sleep. Areum also nowhere to be seen around them. When they ask her staff they say she is there and leave. Seems like she avoiding them in any way she can. “did areum already come?” soyeon ask the nurse. “sajangnim? She was hears an hour ago but she already leave. Just now.” She say. “just now?” “ne around 10 minutes ago.” Soyeon sigh. “unnie i can’t stand this. Why did areum need to avoid us? Its been a while since we meet her.” “she must feel guilty to eunjung and jiyeon. Maybe she thought when she do this it is the best decision for her, for us. But that pabo kiddo really don’t think straight. She make it more difficult especially for herself.” Q-ri voice out.

She say eyes lock at one corner. “She really don’t know how to deal with this kind of situation. Especially when we already say it fine it is not her fault. What a pabo. How come she become a sajangnim when she is this stupid?” q-ri continue her words. Soyeon nod. “what are we going to do now unnie? Jiyeon and eunjung already ask for her since a few days ago.” “since we already lie to them since few days ago too even i know eunjung won’t buy it because she already know areum is not here since the start but its ok as long as jiyeon believe in it. Jiyeon still not recovered well enough to receive a word that her dongsaeng is MIA since she hospitalized. So just keep being a liar until both you and me can’t stand it anymore.” Q-ri say smiling.

They walk away tp the cafeteria. Only then areum come out from her hiding place. “thank you.” “ne sajangnim but is it ok if i ask why you want me to lie to them?” areum smile. “its nothing. Its just that if i start to hang up, there will be no more work for me since i will keep having fun with them.” She leave the scene. Areum walk out from the hospital building towards her car when a voice interupt her. “i thought you already leave 10 minutes ago lee sajangnim.” She stop her track. “why are you avoiding us? What is the reason?” q-ri approaching her.she turn to face her. “oh unnie, since when you here?” “i’ve been here since this morning, bump with a weird girl that try to run away everytime she saw my shadow, taking care of my dongsaeng, make a conversation with the receptionist that is obviously lying to me when somebody hiding on the corner of the corridor, and here i am talking to her now.”

“ne? Yeoja yo? Naya? You must be mistaken unnie, its not me.” “ne ne, it is not you lee sajangnim. I am talking about my dongsaeng lee areum. Follow me.” “actually i need to leave now because i have abroad schedule tomorrow. So i will excuse myself for now unnie.” Q-ri chuckled. “yah, you don’t know your unnie? I already check on your schedule stupid. No appointment, no meeting, no abroad schedule since 3 days ago when your staff lie to me saying that you need to attend a conference at japan. You are the one that stupid or i am stupid? We have our schedule stick on each other handphone that i can even know what is your next week schedule along with the other.” Areum head down. She totally forgot about that. “follow me. I don’t want to repeat what i’m already say, you know me well areumie.”

q-ri sit at one of the bench at the park. “anja.” They keep silent fot some time when q-ri finally voice out. “why did you do that? I know you already listen to everything we said before. Yes its true eunjung already know about this but not jiyeon. Eunjung want to personally contact you and meet you but we she can’t. Why? Because we have been lying to jiyeon all this time saying that you are busy with work and she didn’t allow to leave the bed since she wake up because of her injury. So if eunjung contact you saying and asking why you didn’t come and all, jiyeon will know. Her dear dongsaeng didn’t even visit her since she wake up just because she avoinding them. How sad right?” “mianhae unnie. I didn’t do it on purpose, i just don’t know how to face them again after what that jerk done to them.” “that jerk is still your oppa areum~ah.”

q-ri say calmly. “yes it is your oppa fault but it is not yours. They might have hate your oppa so much but they will not hate you. They ask us about you everyday. Even eunjung personally go to the receptionist to ask about you even she know she is not fully heal. It is sad to see how she swaet a lot after all those walk from the room to the receptionist itself. You know she need to used crutches till her leg fully heal, it is hard for her to walk with it when her body full with bruised.” Areum cried. “there is no need to cry. Just come and meet them, meet the other too. They miss you so much. It is not your fault kiddo. Why did you need to take the blame?”

“so, na kanda. They might be waiting for their coffee by now. I will wait areum~ah.” “ne?” “for you to come.” Q-ri say before leave.

“yah what happen to eunjung?” soyeon ask hyomin. “nan molla unnie. She keep being silent like that all day. Isn’t she tired not to talk?” boram look at her. “”pabo aniya. She is mute before remember? It is not that hard for her. But i know it is hard for you to be like her.” “aisy this unnie.” Boram smile. “it must be something about uri maknae. You know she is not here since the first day and eunjung know about the reason. She might be thinking about her now.” “but keep silent is like killing  other poeple around her unnie.” “we face this before hyomin~ah, it is even for more than 5 years that time. So why bother? I know she will be better if areum here. Thats why we try our best to get a hold of her now.” 

The door crack open. “the drinks is here.” Q-ri enter the room. “what take you so long unnie?” hyomin whine. “just take it and drink. Ausy chinjja.” “mwoya. Why did you getting angry on me so sudden?” “it is not sudden. You whine so much since the past day more then them.” She say point to eunjung and jiyeon. “it must be mood swing then.” Boram say and laugh.

Soyeon eyeing hyomin from behind looking for a chance to talk to her. “hyomin~ah i need to talk something to you.” “mwondae?” “not here. Come on.” They leave to the rooftop. “i know you will get angry if i do this but woohyun desperately want me to give this to you.” She say handed a letter to her. “ah nam woo hyun again. Didn’t i say it clearly i don’t want any relation with him anymore.” “first of all, take this and read it.”

Hyomin~ssi annyeong.

Na woohunnie~eyo. How are you? Ah its been a while since we meet, i miss you badly.hyomin~ssi, i know you hate for deceiving you on our blind date but i seriously don’t know that the girl that my parents want me to meet is you. If i know it from the start i will show up even 1 hour earlier and we will happy together now i guess. But looks like it is not. You know the reason i didn’t go to the blind date? It is because i am busy looking for you around. Those blind date is not important to me, but you are more important. I fall in love with you since the first time we meet. Remember at the hotel? Since hat time, i set up my mind that i will find you no matter what when i come back.

But fate not on my side. I make a big mistake since the start. It is frustrating. And annoying. I try to catch up with you after knowing that you are the girl, we did good at first but the moment you know who am i, you start to walkaway from me. You know how sad i am that time? You have no idea that i feel like dying inside that moment. Hyomin~ssi, let me ask you 1 more time. Can you forgive me and give me another chance on paying whatever i have done before? Can you be my girl, my future bride and the mother for my child in the future?”

I will wait for your answer hyomin~ssi. Keurigo, saranghanda.

~nam woo hyun~

Hyomin look at soyeon. “did i really need to answer this when the answer is really obvious?” “hyomin~ah, dont be stubborn.” ‘i am not unnie. I am saying the truth now.” “you know the day when i cancel our appointment?” hyomin nod. “i need to meet woohyun that badly drunk and he keep mumble about something being together with you, he love you but you reject him, what do you want him to do for you to accept him and all.i thought i can discuss with him when he wake up, but those thing happen over and over again. He really become a different person. One day when i am doing my work, my aunt call me saying that woohyun didn’t come home for 2 days already. That is when i figured out that he is outside your house without bother about sleeping and eating. When i ask him why did he do that, he say he just want to look at your face since you don’t want to meet him like at all.” Soyeon sigh.

“whats wrong with him? I don’t owe anything to him, so no need to bother me at all. I say it crystal clear that i hate him. Why is he so stubborn? Is it hard to accept that we are not mean together?” “another thing you should know. Woo hyun will leave nexxt month to further his study at america. Until that time, think about it ok. Because he say he will not coming back again if you reject him again this time. Think about it hyomin~ah.” “why should i think about it unnie? It is his decision to come back or not.” “i know you like hin too. I saw it the other day when you stare at you phone in specific trying to send a text to him but your ego is too high to do that. You think i didn’t realize it but i know your personal phone wallpaper is the picture of both of you together right? You think i don’t know? You are my dongsaeng hyomin~ah. I know you well like how well you know me. And you are not good in hiding to me.”

Soyeon leave the place. “i really hate this. How can i get caught when i be really careful? Aisy.” She ruffle her hair. “ottokhaeyaji? With what happen to eunjung unnie, i am just scared to be in comitment. I like him but i can’t let him take control on my mind and my heart. It is hurt to see how eunjung unnie suffer but it is more hurt to feel it myself. Na shiro.” She sigh. “but is he leave what will happen to me? Should i just ask mum and dad to make an arrange marriage with anybody?”

“you crazy hyomin~ah.” She keep mumbling by herself trying to get an answer for the question. “but it is good if he leave. At least no need for me to handle him again later.” She smile. Not long after that her smile fade away. “but what if i miss him? He is not here for me to meet him or even looking at his face, what will i do then?”

“ah molla, molla, molla. Aisy its bothering me so much. Aisy chinjja.” She walk away from the place with all of the thought of to accpet him or not. Should she call him or not. Should they be togehter or not. What is her real feeling and all. It is all mixed up. “i am not going to think about it anymore. There is no guy with the name nam woohyun that i know or i ever meet. No one. You ok now park hyomin.” She try to be cool. But then. “i am not okay. Arghh,  so frustrating. Chinjja.”