music in me#35

music in me

“Girls wake up. The sun already wake up.”eunjung enter the room open the curtain. There is many mumbling sound come  from the 2 sleeping beauty on the bed. “ah, 5 minutes more please?” soyeon say. “andwae. Ierona.” “i’m so sleepy.” “boram unnie, ierona. You will not get any food if you didn’t wake up.” She say. “just spare me some will do.” She say turn to face soyeon. Eunjung look at them that now sleeping hugging each other. “both of you are so cute.” She say kiss their cheek. “ierona unnie. We still have many thing to do here.” She leave the room.

Hyomin and q-ri sleep back facing each other. “unnie, hyomin~ah, areumie, ierona. Lets take a look around.” Hyomin pull the blanket to cover her full body. “unnie, jjamkkan. Just 10 minutes more ok. My body is hurt.” Eunjung laugh. “eodi?” she ask. “here. Here.” Hyomin point to her hand and her hips. “Neomu appo?” “just a little.” “who told you to do that. Aigoo, mianhae.” Eunjung say rub hyomin hand. She smile looking at her. “such a little kid. Tough in front of workers, so kiddo in front of me.” She say her hair. “ierona hyomin~ah. Q-ri unnie ierona.” Q-ri turn her body and sleep again.

Areum sit beside q-ri before lay back huging q-ri waist and sleep again. “areumie, areumie, areumie. Ierona.” “just for a while unnie.” After she open the curtain, she left leaving hyomin mumbling due to her annoyance. Eunjung go to her room. Jiyeon is sleeping silently on the bed. She do the same to the curtain. Jiyeon didn’t move even a bit. Eunjung sit at the edge of the bed. She jiyeon hair that cover her face.

“jagiya, ierona.lets take a walk around. Unnie already make something nice for breakfast. So wake up baby.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon cheek. Jiyeon open her eyes. “good morning baby.” “good morning unnie.” She smile. “ierona. Go refresh yourself and we will breakfast together.” Jiyeon move her head to eunjung lap. “just for a while please unnie.” Jiyeon say close her eyes holding eunjung right hand. Eunjung jiyeon hair. “ierona, we have many fun thing to do today. The beach waiting for us, shopping, and all. So wake up baby. Unnie will wait outside ok.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon forehead. She put her head nicely on the pillow and leave the room.

Eunjung sit at the rig enjoying the morning view of the island. She take a sip of her coffee before take her guitar. Eunjung play some random rhythm while mumbling something. She take her phone and record the guitar sound. She look at her wristwatch. “girls, its been 3 hours already.” She sigh. Eunjung make her way to the edge of the rig. While she enjoying the view alone waiting for the other to wake up, somebody hug her from behind.

From the fragrance smell, she already know that it is jiyeon. “good morning unnie. I’m sorry i fall asleep back after you wake me up.” “good morning baby. Its ok, as a punishment give me a good morning kiss.” Eunjung say smiling. Jiyeon kiss her cheek. “i love you unnie.” She say cutely. “aigoo, kyeowo. I love you too. The other still didn’’t wake up?” “oh. I thought they already wake up.” “ani, they still sleeping. I’ve been here for 3 hours already waiting.” “i’m hungry unnie.” “wake them up, we eat together later.” “arasso.” Jiyeon run inside. “UNNIEEEEEE, AREUMIEEEEE IERONA.” She scream while running up. “so cute.” She make her way to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

-----

They walk along the beach together while playing and joking around. “let sit here.” “woah, the water is so clear. I really like it.” jiyeon say. “lets have fun.” “eunjung~ah, be careful.” “ne unnie.” She walk away with the other. Boram grab jiyeon hand before she can walk any further. “baby take a close look to eunjung. Her biggest weakness is water. She easily get cramp. You know how dangerous when you get cramp in water right. So take a close look on her. She might not realise it but we need to be careful. It happen before not once, not twice. It is for so many times already.”

Jiyeon so shock hearing it. “arasso unnie.” She look at eunjung that is happily playing the water with the others. “ka ja.” Boram run to join them. “its been a long time. Woah, the smell of the water.” And with that last word eunjung start to swim to a deeper place. They look at each other. Jiyeon then follow eunjung from behind. “woah, they are like mermaid.” Areum say. “there is nothing that sibling can’t do.” Hyomin say. “but i’m worried. You know eunjung right?” soyeon say. They nod. “its ok, lets pray she will be all ok today.” Boram say. She look at jiyeon and eunjung that is now happily playing not far from them.

Eunjung and jiyeon swim leisurely together. “i feel so good and refresh.” Eunjung say. “me too. And i think this is the first time we go for a vacation together right unnie?” “well, i think so. How is it?” “so far, it great.” Eunjung smile. “unnie, come here. It so nice here.” Jiyeon call the others. “we’ll be there later.” Hyomin say. “ah, i want to swim as long as i can today. Its been a long time since i swim.” “didn’t you always swim at our pool at house unnie?” jiyeon ask. ‘its a pool baby. The feeling swim in the pool and in the sea is different.” Eunjung swim away again from jiyeon. “unnie don’t go too far. Its dangerous.”

Jiyeon swim together with eunjung. The member at last join them. They splash water to each other, dive in the water, even playing games. 3 hours pass, everybody getting tired. “lets race to the shore.” Hyomin say. “can you do it?” “of course.” Eunjung laugh. “you even lose to me everytime we did that.” “it is only when you didn’t get cramp in the water.” Hyomin say but eunjung didn’t hear it as she busy talking to jiyeon. “yah, shut up. Pabo aniya?” soyeon say. “mian, accidently say it.” “luckily she didn’t heard it.” boram say. “what is it?” eunjung ask. “nothing. Should we start?” “wait,if you lose?” “treat the other lunch today.” Jiyeon say. “call.” “ok, call.”

The race start. Jiyeon and eunjung lead followed by hyomin and the others. As they getting near to the shore, eunjung start to become slow. Jiyeon slow her motion looking back at eunjung. Hyomin now pass by her. It become slower and slower where the other member also pass by her leaving her at the back. Jiyeon turn around and swim back to eunjung. Eunjung is about to fly the mooring searching for some help. Jiyeon swim faster before she get to grab her hand. Eunjung wrap her hand on jiyeon neck breath heavily. “are you ok? Whats wrong?” “i.. i.. get cramp.”

“hold on me tight ok. Don’t lose your grip.” Jiyeon swim back with eunjung hold tight on her. The other look at them worriedly.as soon as they arrive at the shore, jiyeon lay eunjung down. “unnie which leg?” eunjung close her eyes. “both.” “eunjung~ah, gwaenchanha?” eunjung clentch her fist when jiyeon touch her leg. “unnie, just endure it a bit ok. It will be better after that.” After some simple massage, eunjung getting better. “yah, are you ok?” “ne unnie, no worries. Just a little cramp only.” Jiyeon look at her. “can you walk?” she nod. “thank you baby.”

-----

They go for shopping after changing their clothes. even eunjung get cramp before but she insists when the other tell her to postpone it to another day. “unnie, it just cramp and i’m ok now. Don’t worry.” “are you sure?” “of course.” She say smiling. “ka ja, ka ja. Let grab our lunch before that. I’m hungry.” “aigoo, my baby dino is hungry. Arasso. Lets go girl.”

They go to a restaurant. “choose whatever you want to eat. Its on me today.” Eunjung say smiling. “woah, deabak. Unnie i want this, this, ths, and this.” Eunjung jaw drop. “can you finish everything?” jiyeon nod. “of course unnie.” She say proudly. The other member order the food too except eunjung. “why you didn’t order any food?” “i can share it with jiyeon since she order too much already and i think its more than enough.” Eunjung smile.

q-ri lean back. “a day without any phone call is awesome.” She say. “you are so right. I feel so free.” Boram continue. Eunjung laugh. “well, vacation is always be vacation when there is no phone call for work. Just having fun, rest, movie, party and music. That is a vacation to me.” They nod. “but unnie, don’t you ever think to have a boyfriend?” hyomin ask. “thats right. Don’t you ever think about it?” areum show her interest. “well, i do have interest in boy or man, but i still didn;t have any interest for a boyfriend.” “wae?” boram ask. “it just happen like that. No special reason why.” She say raise her eyebrow.

“i need to use the ladies for a while.” Eunjung say. “ok, palli come back.” Jiyeon say. “you make it sound like she want to go for a battle.” Soyeon say laughing.

Meanwhile, eunjung make her way to the restaurant manager office. “annyeong haseyo.” “annyeong haseyo miss ham.” She bow. “aniya, no need to bow to me like that unnie.” “unnie?” “ne, you are older than me right? Can i call you unnie?” she ask. “but we are..” “but we are employee and worker? I hate that kind of thing. Just speak comfortably with me. Use banmal too if you want. I don’t mind at all. You can call me eunjung, jungie, baby, princess, jagiya, anything. Just don’t call me miss ham or sajangnim.” “arasso sajang.. erm, what did people usually call you?” she ask. “omma call me princess, baby sometimes. Unnie also call me that. Somethime they just call my name, jungie and even baek gu. So choose what you want to call me ok unne?”

“i will go with the usual one, princess. Will it do?” “i like it. so did you prepare what i ask you earlier?” “ne, everything ready. Just wait for your signal only.” Eunjung nod. “did the food already there?” “no. They almost done for it.” “ok, its t-ara time. Lets do it.”

The restaurant suddenly become dark. “yah, ige mwoya?” soyeon say surprise. “what happen? Wae? Wae?” suddenly a lamp that focus on the stage appear. There is a piano on it and eunjung sitting there smiling. “annyeong haseyo park soyeon~ssi, park hyomin~ssi, lee q-ri~ssi, jeon boram~ssi, lee areum~ssi.” “eunjungie?” “did you guys know what date is today? Today is our first day we meet each other more than 20 years ago. Did you remember it?” “omo, she even remember this date?” hyomin say.

“so i prepare this for you. For jiyeon, its been 12 years since meet eacj other and surprisingly it is the same date as when i meet them.” And she start to play the piano.

Kyandoru tomoshi te uta o utau to, negai o kake te fukikeshi te mi te.......