music in me#133

music in me

Jiyeon drink her coffee silently waiting for the other to voice out. The woman in front of her just eyeing her without uttering any word. She sigh. “what is it the think about him that you want to talk to me? How did you know him?” “first of all, i’m sorry if i am bothering you but it is important. Within life and death. My life, his life, your life, his future with you, it is all depends on how you choose to be after i said this.” Jiyeon lean her back and folded her arm try to not show that she didn’t understand what she is talking about even she already know where is the talk will lead them. She raise her eyebrow as a sign to continue.

“myungsoo~ssi really love you. He look so happy when he is talking about you.” She laugh lightly. Jiyeon sigh. “i know that because he always do. So miss, what did you want to talk to me about? Can you just say it straight to the point? I don’t have much time till my sister arrive for our appointment.” “i don’t know if i should say this or let him break the news to you by himself but for the sake of his relationship with you also my relationship with my fiancee,i think i should do it. i am sure that you just come from his apartment jiyeon~ssi, you heard everything don’t you?” she ask. Jiyeon didn’t answer her as she keep looking at her waiting for her to continue. She sigh. “i assume that as yes. Let me go straight to the point. Whatever you heard just now is all true. I am pregnant, with his child.” Her head down once she finish her words. Jiyeon heart beat fast. Shock, that is all the thing matter now. She is so shock that the woman that pregnant with her boyfriend child willingly come to her to confess and the news that she heard just now was all true.

But jiyeon compose her face, not to show that she is greatly shock with the news. “but you should know that all of this are accident. It happen when we both drunk one month ago. I don’t love him, so as him. I already engaged and my fiancee don’t know about this. Sooner or later i need to break this news to him too. We still trying to find a way to break it either to you or to him, but you figure it out accidently just now. Therefore i think its time to do it. I don’t want to risk your relationship with him because of our mistake. As well as i don’t want to risk my engagement because of the same reason.” “do you think i will still spare him even you tell me this by yourself? Even it is an accident, you are still pregnant. With his child. Do you think i can accept this news easily? Miss, even a crazy people will go crazy when it comes to news like this.”

“jiyeon~ssi, he love you so much. I am sorry if all this news take away all your trust to him but believe me, everything was just accident. He want to take responsibility but how can i do that when i already engaged and i love my fiancee so much.” “oh great then if he want to take responsibility, there is no need for me to talk to him to choose and make decision between you and me. It is clearly he choose you over me because you are the one that carry his child not me. So end of discussion, have a nice day miss.” Jiyeon try hard to hold her tears. She take her bag to leave before it fall but the woman grab her hand. “jiyeon~ssi, i know you hurt with this news but please give him chance. he love you so much and i can see how much he need you in his life. Don’t worry, i will talk about this with my fiancee too. And i’m sure he will understand. So i need you to at least do the same. He need you jiyeon~ssi.”

Jiyeon chuckled. “how confident you are. Do you think your fiancee will easily accept the fact that his fiancee pregnant with other man baby? Don’t talk nonsense.” “i know him well. He will understand. I hope you will try to do the same and give him chance. he deserve it, he is a good man. If you don’t want me to contact him like at all, i will do it even after the baby is born. The father of this child will not be him, but my husband that time if you want it to happen that way. Even if i need to be a single mom, its fine since i didn’t love him but he loves you. I hope you give him the chance he need.” Jiyeon turn to look at her. “you are talking to much nonsense and you are actually wasting my time.” She take her hand and leave the place. Jiyeon then take her phone to cancel the appointment and ask eunjung to meet her at the mansion instead.

Myungsoo staring at his phone, thinking about to call jiyeon. His mind are going around with what to say, how to respond and all. He miss her but he didn’t dare to break her heart with the unexpected news that will make her sad. He look at her photo on his screen. “baby i miss you so much but i can’t make up my mind to call you. I am not that strong when it comes to you. I love you so much but i am afraid that you will leave me when i broke the news to you.” He mumble alone. His door bell ring.

“who is it that coming now?” he fixed himself and make his way to the door. “yes, who’s there?” “OPPAAAAAAA.” His sister voice can be hear. Once yura enter the apartment, she run and hug him. “aigoo yura~ya.” “oppa, bogoshipo.” “oppa miss you too baby girl.” He say while kissing her forehead. “how are my baby girl?” “i’m good. Oppa~neun?” “are not oppa looking good too?” he say showing off himself trying to sound as cheerful as he can. “uri oppa always looks good.” She kiss his cheek. “come in. When did you arrive sweetheart? Where is mum and dad?” “just now. I come here as soon as i arrive. They are at home of course oppa.” he nod.

“oppa, are you busy?” “aniyo, wae?” she smile. “lets go out oppa. lets meet jiyeon unnie. Its been quite a while since i meet her.” myungsoo face change. Gladly she didn’t see it. “your unnie is busy yura. Maybe next time.” She pout. “arasso.” “good girl. How about we going out for shopping?” “deabak. Jjang oppa, jjang. Kaja, kaja.” “you are so happy when i talk about shopping ha.” “of course, i am a girl after all.”

They go to the mall where yura happily dragging myungsoo into one shop after another. “oppa, oppa, is this nice on me?” “anything nice on you baby. Go get anything you want.” “assa.” Few hours pass when they finally decide to go to eat something. “oppa.” yura tap him. “ne?” “are not that is eunjung unnie?” he turn just to see eunjung and hyomin with their office attire walking together just outside the restaurant. “oh you are right.” His eyes wondering around to find the trace of jiyeon in case she is with them. Sadly, there is no trace of her. “looking for jiyeon unnie oppa? i guess they are from the office and they have appointment outside, thats why jiyeon unnie not with them. Look at their attire.”

“i guess so.” He change his attention to the food in front of him. Dissapointed. It is all what he feel right now. “oppa gwaenchanha?” “ne? Na gwaenchanha baby girl. Finish up your food.”

Meanwhile eunjung and hyomin just come back from their own appointment with the client walking around the mall to their favourite restaurant. Soyeon suppose to join them but she cancel it last minute because of something come up. “soyeon unnie rarely cancel her appointment especially when it is with us. Is she ok? Still have problem with appa?” “nado molla. Maybe something urgent really come up. just think positive. Jiyeon also just canceling our appointment just now. Sh want to meet me at the usual place but when i am on my way, she text me saying that to just meet her at the mansion.” Hyomin frown. “whats wrong ith everybody today?” eunjung just shrugged. “where is the others?” “usual. Abroad. Q-ri unnie leaving for US since 2 weeks ago and will only come back in 2 weeks, areum go to japan for a conference and boram unnie have meeting in london for a week.”

Hyomin nod. “unnie, how are you with nickhun~ssi?” eunjung turn to look at her. “pardon me?” “i’m asking you ho are you with nickhun~ssi.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “we are fine, why?” “just that? No such thing like i start to like him, or maybe i start to love him. Something like that?” “don’t talk nonsense sunyoungie. We are just know each other, how can you asking me if i have that kind of feeling. Stupid hyomin.” “ani unnie, you can even have that feeling even after you meet somebody just once. It is not nonsense, it is reality. The thing is inside here, did you feel something or not especially when he is in front of you.” She say point to her chest. “ eunjung laugh. “where did you get those idea though?” “woohyun.” Again eunjung laugh hard.

“no wonder. Cut it out, let just hurry because i’m hungry.” once they place their order, eunjung take out her phone. “ji?” “ne unnie?” “where are you? Are you ok?” “i’m at the mansion unnie. Wae? I’m fine.” “nothing. I’m just asking. Make sure to eat your meal ok, i will be home later.” “arasso, i love you.” Eunjung smile. “love you too baby.” Hyomin look at her. “where is she?” “home. So how are woohyun?” hyomin nod. “he’s fine, more fine than me. He keep bothering me to meet him when i am actually busy with my work. Aigoo that kiddo.” Eunjung laugh. “he do that since before right. So what is the different?” “tcch. Back to the topic. Are you seriously have nothing with nickhun~ssi?”

“sunyoung~ah, how many time should i repeat? We don’t have anything between us. We are just friend ok.” She sigh. “just make it become something then. He likes you unnie. Everybody can see it, it is just you that are blind about his feeling.” “i am not hyomin. I can see it like how i saw it in that man. What is the man that like me did to me? Tell me hyomin? Should i prepare myself for another pain? Should i prepare myself to slap another person this time? Who? You? Areum? Or jiyeon again?” she ask her looking right on her eyes. Hyomin overawed. She totally forget about the pain that eunjung go through since she only focusing on getting eunjung and nickhun together.

“i’m sorry unnie.” Eunjung smile. “its fine. No worries my dear.” Eunjung arrive at the mansion after a long day outside. “i’m home.” “oh princess. Welcome back. How is work?” “fine. But too much work make me headache. Where is jiyeon?” she point to the garden. “she is there since 4 hours ago. Not talking, no meals, sighing everytime i approach her. go and ask her why. I try to ask her just now but she didn’t answer me.” “chinjja? Arasso, i’ll meet her later. I need to wash up first.”

Jiyeon lost in her own world until somebody sit beside her. “what is it there till you didn’t even realise that i’m here jiyeon~ssi?” “unnie. When did you arrive home?” “woah, you didn’t even heard my fantastic car sound entering the main gate. This is awesome when someone can’t hear it but the entire mansion know that i’m already home just by that sound.” Jiyeon chuckled. “fantastic? In your dream.” “whats wrong baby? Its rare to see you like this. You are always kind of excited when you see me. But today you just ‘unnie. When did you areeiv home?’” eunjung say imitiating jiyeon. She laugh. “whats wrong? Is there any problem?” jiyeon just smile. “nickhun oppa leave something for you. I put it in your room.” “i already saw it. Did he here earlier?” she nod. “he come to meet you, but he never have the luck to do that.” She laugh. “thats why he leave the movie ticket to you? I see. Jiyeon, don’t try to change the topic. Whats wrong? Tell me.” Jiyeon sigh. “honestly, i kind of having some..” eunjung phone ring. “hang on. Hello soyeon unnie.” Eunjung fac change. “soyeon unnie? Are you ok? Unnie? Hello, yes miss. Oh can you send me the address, i’ll get her from there.” Eunjung hang up. “do tell me about it later. I need to go and get omma. She is drunk.” She say and run inside hthe house to get her purse and car keys. Jiyeon just look at her back leaving. She sigh. “i guess i need to think about it by myself. Soyeon unnie is more important now.” Her head down.