music in me#99

music in me

“jiyeon faster. We need to leave soon. I have meeting this morning.” Jiyeon who is busy doing her make up in her room can hear clearly eunjung voice form downstairs. It is her own fault for wake up late because of sleeping late  the night before. “aisy that unnie. It is only 8 though. Arasso i will be there.” She do last touch up and grab her bag. “morning mom, morning dad.” She say kiss mr. Park and mdm. Park cheek. She take her seat beside eunjung. Eunjung look at her. “what?” jiyeon ask her. “where is mine?” she say pouting. “i thought you say we are already late, so i’m here to grab my breakfast and off to go.” She say while busy put some jam on her toast.

“but you kiss mom and dad. Why not me too like usual?” jiyeon shrug her shoulder. “it is because you say we are already late and there is no time for it.” She say while chewing her toast. Jiyeon take a sip of her juice. “i’m done. Lets go unnie.” Jiyeon turn to eunjung. She still eating her breakfast and ignoring jiyeon. Their mother look at eunjung. “i guess i need to go by my own today.” Jiyeon mumble slowly. Eunjung take her plate to the sink. “ahjumma, i’ll get going now.” Tae hee nod and kiss eunjung forehead like she usually do. Looking at eunjung face she know eunjung sulk with jiyeon again.

Eunjung grab her bag and approaching their parents. “mom, dad, i’m leaving.” “ne, drive carefully princess.” “ne appa.” She say while walk away. “princess how about baby?” her mother voice out since eunjung just walk away without asking jiyeon to go with her or grabbing her hand like usual. Jiyeon just sit still on her place looking at her mother dumbfounded. Eunjung just ignoring the question and leave the house. Not long after that, her car roaring leaving the mansion. “sulking again? Mwoya? Am i the unnie?” she say while looking at her mother and father. Mdm. Park laughing looking at jiyeon blank face. “wae did you laugh omma? I’m serious. That unnie seriously.. ouhhh chinjja.”

Jiyeon sigh. She take her bag. “i’m leaving omma. I think i need to stop by to that baekgu office this noon to persuade her AGAIN.” “are you piss baby?” “annoyed maybe?” mr. Park added what mdm. Park ask her. “aniyo, i’m not piss, i’m not annoyed but i’m confuse. Who is the unnie, who is the dongsaeng. Aigoo yah. My unnie is sure such a brat.” “you are a brat too you know that right.” Her father say. “appa.” “what?its true though. Eunjung make you become a brat. You know that?” he say while raise her eyebrow before burst out. “jeez, this appa. Not helping at all.” She say walk away. “i’m leaving. Annyeong.”

Eunjung busy with her work when her intercom beeping. “yes?” “miss, miss park here together with miss lee and miss jeon.” “miss park?” “deh, miss park soyeon.” “ah, let them in. And bring in coffee for them.” “i got it miss.” Later than, knocking sound can be heard. “come in.” “baek gu~ya.” Eunjung stand up from her chair when suddenly boram jump hugging her. “omo, unnie. Aigoo yah.” She say rub boram back. “i miss you.” “nado unnie. Soyeon unnie, q-ri unnie.” She say while hug them. “its been a while since you stop by, here and home.” “i’m a bit busy princess. Mianhae. How are you?” “fine as always. Bogoshiposo.” Eunjung say sit beside soyeon and hug her waist. “nado.” Soyeon voice out and kiss eunjung forehead.

“you didn’t even come to visit us, like at all.” “mianhae unnie, i have lot of work to do. Like A LOT. Meeting here and there, go for a site visit and all. It is just like work come one after another.” Eunjung say pout. “aigoo, you must be so tired. Jiyeonnie~neun, hyominnie, areumie? Did you meet them?” “of course i meet jiyeon eveyday, you pabo~ya. Areumie just contacted me by phone call and hyomin has been abroad for about 3 weeks already.” “omo, where?” boram ask her. “3 days in US, 4 days in England, 2 days in Singapore and the rest till today at japan.” “what make her so busy though?” “molla, she say there is new project, a fashion show along with fashion festival and she organizing a circuit racing competition at their circuit in japan.”

“later when she come back look how terrible she look like if that much of work she need to handle.” Q-ri say. Eunjung just look at her and laugh. “q-ri unnie, chinjja.” Eunjung rest her head on soyeon shoulder. “unnie did you change your perfume?” “na?” eunjung nod. “erm, how is it?” “yah, you even know her scent in detail?” boram ask her sit straight. “pabo unnie, how long we.ve been together forme not to know every single change about all of you. Except for q-ri unnie.” Q-ri that is just looking at them before rise her eyebrow. “she is almost the same every time except for her hair colour that change more often than ordinary people do.” Q-ri laugh.

“yah, am i that bored until you say like that? Almost the same every time except for hair color.” She laugh again. “what? It is correct right?” “pabo jungie, i change my perfume a few times too, my car keep changing for quite a lot too, just you are the one that didn’t realise it.” Eunjung just shrug her shoulder still resting her head on soyeon shoulder. “is jiyeon ok?” “probably really ok. Just she didn’t give me morning kiss like usual just because i tell herto hurry up. but she kiss mom and dad.” She say pout. “sulk again? Boram say. “aniya. Why should i?” she defend herself. “it is so obvious that you are sulking if you point out about something so childish like that princess.” Q-ri say while playing with her phone.

“i am not.” “yes you do.” Q-ri say still didn’t looking at her. “i am not unnie.” “yes you do. If you are not why did jiyeon text me asking whether i can help her to bring some food for you since you are sulking this morning and didn’t even drive her to her office because she can’t come since she has a meeting.” Eunjung face turn red. “just let her come by herself.” Boram laugh. “now you admit that you are sulking this morning right?” eunjung pout. “seriously this baekgu.” “ah soyeon unnie.” Soyeon just smile and ruffle her hair.

-----

Meanwhile in jiyeon office,she busy looking at the file before entering the meeting later. In the other hand, she also busy persuading q-ri to help her to bring food for eunjung. “aisy, why did she don’t want to help me this time? Should i just skip the meeting?” she scratch her head. “and why did eunjung unnie need to sulking again this time? Ah, i’m going crazy.” She say. “can you come in for a while?” she ask her secretary. Knocking sound can be heard. “yes sajangnim.” “unnie.” “arasso, arasso. What can i help you ji?” “can you delay the meeting till 3 pm today?” “i already give the notice to the workers.” “it can’t be delay unnie? I need to go and meet my sulking baekgu. Pretty please unnie.” “i try ok. 3 o’clock, no more, no less.” “ok. Gomawo unnie, i love you.” She say smile widely.

Jiyeon then go to the favourite restaurant to get some take away food for eunjung and herself before drive to eunjung office. “eunjung unnie inside?” secretary park nod. “but she has guest.” “oh really, its ok. Can you give this to her unnie?” “i think you can just go inside since the guest is your unnie too.” “you mean the unnie here?” she nod. “ok unnie, thanks.” Jiyeon knock the door. Eunjung look up. “eh, who is that? Why did unnie didn’t inform anything to me? Come in.” She turn away when she see jiyeon at the door. “annyeong unnie. Mwoya q-ri unnie. You don’t want to help me but you already here?” “we already here since 3 hours ago.” Jiyeon sigh. She sit beside eunjung that currently resting her head on soyeon shoulder. “unnie, i’m bringing some food. Lets eat, i’m hungry.” She say but eunjung didn’t even move. “unnie, hurry. I need to go back to office as soon as possible.” “go then.”

“aigoo unnie, whats wrong. Come on, i’m sorry ok if i do something wrong this morning.” “just because a morning kiss.” Q-ri say looking at her. “the hell. Just because of that? Aigoo unnie, don’t be so childish. Come on, i’m sorry ok.” Jiyeon hold eunjung hand. “unnie. Please. I delay the meeting just to come here and i am so hungry right now.” “yeah, yeah.” Jiyeon smile widely after hearing eunjung voice.

-----

Hyomin enter the hotel for a dinner with her client. While walking to the restaurant, a few people greet her as they know who is she. After wait for a few minutes, a man greet her. “miss hyomin?” “oh yes, have a sit.” “i come on behalf my father since he has an urgent meeting at london.” “oh, i see, so you are mr. Park son. Should we order some food before we continue with our discussion?”

After they done with their dinner, hyomin excuse herself to the ladies. “excuse me, i’m going to the ladies for a while.” “sure.” she rummage through her bag to find her phone to make a phone call to her father about the contract yet she couldn’t find it. “aisy, where is it? Oh, its here.” Not long after that she leave the ladies and make her way back. But then she bump with somebody. “ouch.” Her phone fell on the floor. “oh, i’m sorry miss. I’m sorry. Did you hurt anywhere?” the man ask her with concern whether she hurt or not while checking on her. “i’m sorry, i should have seen in front while walking.” “its ok. Its my fault after all. No worries.” He handed her the phone that he pick from the floor. “here your phone, are you sure you didn’t hurt anywhere?”

 “oh sure, thank you.” Hyomin take her phone and walk away. “woah, she sure so beautiful. And hot.” The man looking at her. “aigoo, why did i didn’t ask her name? Stupid, stupid.” He then walk away.

“oh unnie, i’m just done dinner with client. Aniya, on my way to the car.” She on the phone with eunjung. “when will you come back? I miss you.” “i miss you too. Maybe in 2-3 days later. I still need to settle some of my work here before go back.” “arasso, palli come back. Its been almost a month already.” “ne unnie, arasso. I miss you unnie, jiyeonnie too.” “we miss you too sunyoungie.” “yah, don’t call me that.” Eunjung on the other line laugh. Shen enter her car and start the engine when somebody knock the car window. “yes?” “you drop this miss. Oh, its you.” “you are the man earlier. By the way, thank you. I don’t know what happen if you didn’t return this to me.” “oh its ok.” “i owe you mr. Is there anything i can do for you?  Thank you for helping. “ “oh no, no.its ok, it is coincident i pass by that place.” “come on.” “no, no. Its ok.” “are you sure?” “yeah.” Hyomin smile. “if that so, i will get going first. Thank you for helping me.” “your welcome. Drive safely, its already midnight.” “ok, annyeonghaseyo.” She want to leave when he knock the window again. “yes?” “may i know your name?” she smile. “its hyomin.” “nice to meet you hyomin~ssi, i am......”