music in me#74

music in me

Q-ri lay on eunjung lap while eunjung her hair. she still crying but not as bad as before. Eunjung take her phone and sent message to jiyeon.

Baby unnie mianhae for not accompany you for today lunch. Don’t sulk ok. Something come up. make sure you eat your lunch ok baby. I love you.                                        ~baekgu unnie~

Eunjung turn her attention back to q-ri. “unnie, cry as much as you want if that can make you ease your pain. Its not that i agree with you that you need to cry everytime you are in pain, but if and only if the pain in unbearable. Only then you can cry. It hurt to see our strong q-ri unnie become this weak. But unnie, remember one thing. You have us, we always by your side if you want to share anything with us.” Q-ri sobbing can be heard. “lets sit here for a little while untill you feel ok. Ne?” it is common if she not respond to anything people say to her. so eunjung just assume that it is ok to her.

Baby unnie will skip for today. Just for today ok. Ask the unnie to cover up for me please. Also q-ri unnie. thank you baby, i love you.                                                                ~baekgu unnie~

She put her phone away. Eunjung look at q-ri that is sleeping on her lap. Eunjung sigh.

Flashback

“taejun, my taejun.” Eunjung look at her. “nuguya unnie? let me beat him since he make you cry.” Eunjung say kiss q-ri forehead. “12 years ago, he is the person that i want to meet the most, to talk to the most everyday. He make me smile when i’m down, he do everything for me. But one day he leave me without reason. the only thing he say is ‘lets break up.’ “ eunjung jaw drop. “so you have namja chingu back then?” she nod. “mianhae for not telling you girl since that time is the critical time for us. With your condition, baby that is a little lost on whatever happen in front of her, and all. I can’t make up my mind to tell you about this.”

Eunjung rub q-ri back. “just cry for this time being.” After a while, eunjung bring her to sit on the bench near them. q-ri lean her head on eunjung shoulder. “who is he actually unnie?” “i met him for the first time when he save me from a killer that go after me. It is because of revenge. Somebody sent them to kill me for revenge to appa.” “ahjussi?” she nod. “but later then, he save me and the criminal being caught. He got stab and sleep for 3 days.” “ottokhae?” “he run a bakery near the place. I always go there since it is the most peaceful place. That day when i go there, he suddenly ask me to be careful. I don’t know what does it mean until it happen.”

“i visit him everyday at the hospital. Appa know about him but the only thing he say that i need to make sure he safe and thats it. i should not meet him anymore after that. But the more i visit him, the more i start to love him. Until one day, he want me to become his. I’m so happy back then as i can share about what i feel and all with him, but it is not that long. Somebody know about me taking over appa company.” Eunjung turn to look at her. “somebody?” “samchon. He know about it and he pay some money to him to make he leave me.”

“wae did he do that?” q-ri laugh. “molla. The only thing i know he then leave me. He also close his bakery and dissapear without any trace.” Eunjung tap her lap for q-ri to lay. “everything happen for a reason unnie. did you ask him why he do that?” “i do but he never answer me. All the thing he say is it is for my own good. But then i meet him again. why do he need to appear again when i already forget him. Wae?” she start to cry again. “why eunjung~ah? Why?”

End flashback

“why did you going through something like this alone unnie?” she sigh again.

Meanwhile, in the room jiyeon read the text that eunjung sent to her. “ah, i’m going to eat alone again today? Anybody want to accompany me?” “i can go with you baby.” “nado unnie.” jiyeon smile. “assa, lets get something good to eat.” She going to put her phone back on the table when it ring again.

Baby unnie will skip for today. Just for today ok. Ask the unnie to cover up for me please. Also q-ri unnie. thank you baby, i love you.                                                                ~baekgu unnie~

“mwoya? First she didn’t go for lunch with me. Now she going to skip school with q-ri unnie.” jiyeon say annoyingly. “who?” “it baekgu for sure. She will not act like that if hyuna sent her the text.” Jiyeon glare to soyeon. “anyway unnie, where is hyomin unnie?” “she has business trip to jeju. Will come back probably tonight. “oh, i have class now. See you later unnie, areumie. Boram unnie, areum~ah, don’t forget ok. Meet me at the cafe later.” “yosh.” Boram answer with a wide smile.

t-ara is inside their room busy with their work and all when eunjung enter the room with q-ri on her back. “yah, what happen to her?” soyeon ask her panicly. Eunjung put her comfortably on the couch. “aigoo, my back. How can i forget that this is school not office.” Jiyeon approach eunjung with water and tissue to wipe her sweat. “thank you baby.” “what happen to her? where are you from?” “she fall asleep when we talking.” “where are you from princess?” boram ask her. eunjung point up as the signal shee is from the rooftop.

“you carry her on your back from there?” eunjung nod. “deabak. Sure strong enough ha to bring her on your back and stepback  with those stairs from there.” Soyeon say. “yah, did she cry?” “i’m not going to say anything. Ask her when she wake up later. I’m going to take shower for a while. I’m sweating so much.” Eunjung say enter the changing room. “baby, can you take my spare clothes from the car?” “there no more clothes in the locker?” “i sent it to the laundry. Probably will be done today.” “arasso.” Jiyeon walk out from the room.

They went back to their table to continue their work when a small voice can be heard.

“why did you do this? Why? You know how much i love you, why did you leave and come back now? Wae?” soyeon look at them one by one before change her attention to q-ri that is still sleeping. Eunjung pop out her head from the changing room. She then approach q-ri. “unnie, q-ri unnie. shhh... shhh... “ she q-ri hair. q-ri then fall asleep again. “what does it mean eunjung? you must know something.” Soyeon ask her. “ara. I do know something, but i have no right to say it to you all. Let just wait for her to wake up and you can ask her directly.” Eunjung look at them. “if she is in that state, there is nothing she will tell us beside just keep quiet.” Boram voice out. “arasso, let me take shower first.”

Eunjung come out from the bathroom after a while. She massaging her back and her neck. “aigoo, my back.” She sit on the couch. Jiyeon approach her and start to massaging it. “here?” “yes baby. Thank you.” Boram and soyeon fix their eyes on eunjung. areum move to sit in front of her at the couch. “don’t look at me like that will ya? I feel like i’m a criminal and something.” Nobodyanswer her but still stare at her. “arasso, arasso.” She sit straight. She look at q-ri that still sleeping. “she has a boyfriend before.” Eunjung look at them one by one. “pardon me?” “12 years ago, q-ri unnie have a boyfriend. A person that she want to meet and talk the most. The person that she really love but something happen, he leave her.”

“12 years ago?” eunjung nod. “ne unnie. she can’t make up her mind about tell us about this, since the condition that time critical because of my condition that time and baby also still little lost. Thats why she just keep it by herself waiting for time to tell us and hope that everything going to be fine. But thats it, they are over before she even tell us. And now he’s come back.” Eunjung lean back. “thanks baby, come here.” eunjung thank jiyeon to stop her from massaging her. she take jiyeon hand to make her sit on her lap.

“reason they break up?” “easy unnie, money. But still the real reason is something we don’t know. She don’t know.” “the strong q-ri unnie cry because of a man. Woah, thats new though. She sure must love that man so much.” Eunjung nod. Jiyeon rest her head on eunjung shoulder. “ask her for further info, i’m not going to say anything anymore. And we need to help her. she look so broken.” Soyeon nod. She sit beside q-ri. “be strong unnie.”

Eunjung turn to face jiyeon. “are you sleepy baby?” jiyeon nod with eyes half open. “get some rest ok.” Jiyeon rest her head comfortably on eunjung shoulder while still sitting on her lap. Eunjung kiss jiyeon forehead and smile. “ottokhae unnie?” “did you know anything about him?” “of course no. But she say his name is taejun. I don’t know its kim or park or lee or shin or anything. Just taejun.” Boram nod. “hyomin boy is expert in this kind of job. We will ask help from him. If it is the right thing to do, we will make them together again. if not, we will sent him away from her and help her to forget him again. you know right, people might have 1001 notice to approach us.”

Eunjung nod. “ne unnie. arasso.”

q-ri sit at her table stare blankly on her laptop screen. “unnie, here. coffee.” Jiyeon put a cup of coffee on her table. “thank you baby.” “unnie, you already here for 20 minutes yet you still do nothing?” “oh..oh.. oh? Oh yeah, i’m going to start it now.” Jiyeon nod and sit at her table. She start to open a bunch of file on her table. “aigoo, i’m sick with all those file and letter. Unnie, how bout the new project of yours? Is it ok?” jiyeon ask still lock her eyes on the file. “unnie.” “q-ri unnie?” “ne? Ne jiyeon~ah?” “you dreamday too much unnie. whats wrong?” “aniya, nothing. What did you ask me back then?” “i ask you about your project.” “oh, its good. Almost don now.” “which project are you talking about unnie? i’m talking about your new project. How come already come to the end.”

“oh, that.. that project. Ok, its ok. I think i need to use the washroom for a while.” She say walk away. Jiyeon shook her head. q-ri enter the washroom and lock the door. she cry hard. “wae did i need to think about you? Wae oppa? Wae?” she mumble cup her face. “i’m suffer enough before. You make me more suffer when you come back. Can you just go and don’t ever come back?” she cry. “what should i do now? What? I can’t stop my mind from thinking about you. Go oppa, far from me. Please, please.” She look at the mirror. “i hate the fact that i love you.”