music in me#123

music in me

Boram and q-ri at the cafe near eunjung mansion waiting for the other member to arrive. Areum is on her way after fetching eunjung and jiyeon from their house. Soyeon will come with her boyfriend while hyomin nowhere can be found. Her phone is off. “rambo hyominnie eodisseo?” “i don’t know. I can’t contact her since last night. She didn’t have any abroad schedule today right?” q-ri shook her head. “how about mansion?” “they say she didn’t come back there since 3 days ago.” Boram nod. “oh areumie~da.” Boram point outside the cafe.

Areum come out from her car and holding onto eunjung that is walking out with her crutch. Jiyeon is on the other side holding on eunjung things in one hand and another hand on eunjung back. “eunjung leg still not fine?” “the doctor say lets take a look for about 1 or 2 weeks before we can confirm. He say he need to make sure that it is really heal this time.” Q-ri nod. “jiyeonnie~neun?” “i think she already fine by now. She fully recover i think. Just we need to monitor her, if there is any side effect or she is in pain anywhere.”

“annyeong unnie.” “annyeong. Gwaenchanha?” boram ask her. “ne unnie.” “unnie you sit inside. I will be outside.” Jiyeon help eunjung to sit on the seat near the window. “arassoyong. Ah it is so troublesome to walk with this thing.” She whine giving her crutch to jiyeon. “stop whinning. Are you comfortable enough?” “ne jiyeon~ssi.” She smile. “areumie how are you?” “fine unnie. Just tired with all those office work. Unnie~neun?” “fine dear. The same here. I come back from japan yesterday yet 3 days later, i need to go there again. Aigoo.” Eunjung laugh. “unnie you rarely complaint, you must be very tired right.” Boram nod. “so tired. I thought when the project already done, i can rest a bit but that is only hope.” She sigh. Jiyeon look around. “omma eodisseo?” jiyeon ask after place her order along with eunjung. “she text me just now, jong hyuk appa just now arrive. So she will be here soon.” Jiyeon nod.

“but jiyeon~ah, did you get to contact hyomin?” jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “ne? Hyomin unnie? Aniyo. Wae?” “we didn’t get in touch with her since yesterday.” Jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “she have abroad trip maybe.” “she doesn’t have one baby. It is suppose to be next week not this week.” Eunjung say showing the schedule on her phone to jiyeon. “eh? Then where is she? She is not even here.” “that is why i ask you pabo~ya.” Boram facepalm. “mian unnie. I am just lost, where did she actually go. Why did she off her phone.” She scratch her head. Eunjung smile carress her hair. “cute.” “yeah yeah. To you it is cute, but to me i feel like i want to smack her head right now.” Jiyeon pout.

“oh, omma here.” Areum say look outside. Jong hyuk open the door for soyeon before offering his hand to her. “woah they really look good together. Appa really a gentleman.” Jiyeon say eyeing them. “omona.” Areum say when suddenly she see jong hyuk give a peck on soyeon right on the lips. Jiyeon that heard it laugh. “areumie so cute.” She laugh. “annyeong girls.” “annyeong.” “annyeong unnie.” “annyeong OMMA, oppa.” Eunjung say highlight the word omma when she greet her. Soyeon look at her. “annyeong my most stubborn daughter ever.” Soyeon pay back make eunjung pout. They laugh. Soyeon hug her and jiyeon. “how your leg?” “as you can see. Nothing change. I feel like i want to take this off by myself but i can’t.”

“i am not mistaken when i say stubborn daughter earlier. Look at your whinning now.” Jiyeon laugh. “unnia anja. Oppa anja.” Soyeon sit beside jiyeon. “oh hyominnie is not here?” “we didn’t get in touch with her since yesterday.” Soyeon nod. “she really didn’t come then. Woohyun is on his way.” Soyeon look at jiyeon. “L didn’t come ji?” “no, he has some work need to be done.”

After a while, woohyun arrive. “i have a concert next weekend. I would like all of you to come since it is my last concert as a single man.” He say and laugh. Soyeon shot a death glare to him. “don’t get married then if you want to be a single man.” She say with her red face. “omma hwaneunda. Appa in trouble.” Eunjung humming from her seat. Jiyeon then join her. “aniya yeobo. I would like you to be there since its been a long time since you last come to my concert. Will you girls come? Woohyun too?” they look at each other. “ah yeobo, mianhae.” He whinning. “you better don’t make me regret agree for this marriage.” “omo, omma how can you say that. You hurt his feeling.” Eunjung again put the fire on soyeon. “YAH will you shut up.” eunjung and jiyeon laugh. “arasso  arasso.” “

“did you girls free that day?” “we are but we still need to check in case if there is additional schedule. And we will ask hyomin to come together if she free that day.” “woohyun?” “i am suppose to leave this weekend but its ok, i can change my ticket to next week.” eunjung look up. “what about me?” she say blankly. “well you just stay at home. I will fetch jiyeon with me that day.” Soyeon say without looking at her. Eunjung pout. “hmm. Okay.” She focus on her food again. Jiyeon look at soyeon. She just wink to her. Jiyeon then turn to eunjung that is eating her food quietly. Boram and q-ri look at her. ‘she is sulking.’ Jiyeon mouth to them. “unnie are you ok?” “i’m ok. Don’t mind me.” She say slowly.

“we will go to the hospital next week to check on your leg before i make a decision to bring you there or not.” Soyeon say eyeing her. “no its ok. Just go without me.” “are you sulking now?” “aniya, why should i. I have no right to choose here. So its ok.” Soyeon laugh. “so cute. Just now she tease me like hell when i pay back only a little, she sulking like that.” Q-ri smile. “you should see your face. It is so ugly.” Boram, areum and jiyeon laugh. “q-ri unnie.” “by the way, where is hyomin?” woo hyun question make all of them stop eating. “she has some work to do, thats why she is not here.” Q-ri answer him while smiling. The rest of them just nod. Soyeon scratch her head looking how woohyun just accept the lie that they make.

Itja ijeobeorija, bonaeja bonaebeorija, jiulge jiwobeorilge, neo eopsido jalsarawasseuni..

Honjaga pyeonhaejyeosseo, honjaga pyeonhaejyeosseo, miryeondo eobseo hwado anna..

Eunjung voice echo brighten the day of everybody in the mansion even the song is quiet slow come along with the sad lyrics. Its weekend , jiyeon is not home since she has work need to be done at the office and eunjung still not allowed to go to the office. Eunjung sigh. “why did i sing this song in such early in the morning? Stupid eunjung, you have so much upbeat song. Why did you choose this song.” She mentally slap herself. Eunjung take another sheet from her folder. “this maybe can bring up the mood back.”

Love never new, i can treat you with ma vaccine, cause that’s my love effect..

Malhaejwo dachinmam chiryo hal su issneun beobeul, that’s my vaccine, that’s my vaccine..

She continue singging till a voice interrupt her. “unnie.” Jiyeon head peek inside the room. “oh you are here. Come in.” Jiyeon enter the room and sit at the edge of eunjung bed. “is that a new song unnie? I never heard it.” Eunjung nod. “i’m so bored since i don’t have anything to do, you are not here, i can’t go out too, so thats it.” “but the melody is kind of not familiar.” “a bit different this time. Wae? Is it strange?” jiyeon shook her head. “it somehow feel so new. It is kind of fresh to me.” She say.

“we will go for your check up tomorrow ok unnie. I will fetch you around 11.” Eunjung put down her guitar. “haish, hospital again? Arasso baby. I have other song that i write few days ago, you want to hear it?” “of course. What song unnie?” they stay inside the room playing around with the instrument till theiir mother knock the door. “girls come down, lunch ready.” “ne omma.” Eunjung answer her. “lets go baby.”

Soyeon inside her room try to reach hyomin since she didn’t pick up her call since the day they gather. “where did this girl go?” she mumble alone. “no need to call me, i’m here.” Hyomin appear from the door. “omo, when did you come?” “just now.” She sit on soyeon bed. “where have you been park hyomin?” “i’m here, just a bit busy. Why? Did something happen?” “do i need to ask that because something happen only?” hyomin sigh. “aniya unnie, i’m just miserable.” “wae hyomin~ah? Wae?” “molla unnie. There is so much thing in here.” She say point to her head. “just spil it out then my dear.” “aniya unnie, i’m okay.”

She shook her head. “yah, oppa want us to come to his concert this weekend. I know you are free, so will you come?” hyomin look at her. “you already clearly say that i don’t have any schedule that day so do i am in the place to refuse to go unnie when you already know i am free that day?” she rolled her eyes. Soyeon grin. “i know, thats why i say it first before i ask the question.” “pabo unnie.” She say.

Meanwhile inside a cafe, woohyun waiting for jong hyuk to come. He take a sip of his coffee when he heard a whisper from a girl behind him. “is that nam woohyun?” “you are right. Woah, so handsome. I always wondering did he have a girlfriend or not. The girl that get him so lucky.” Woohyun just smile. Of course they know him, the popular boy since he is in middle school and well known as his dance skills. “oh, is that oh jong hyuk?” they voice out again. He look out. Jong hyuk come out from his car towards him. “woah.”

“oh hyung you are here.” “sorry i late. Did you wait for too long?” he shook his head. After placing their order, jong hyuk look at him. “so are you ready to leave?” he show him a weak smile. “of course not hyung.” “aigoo. Wae?” “hyung may i ask you something?” he raise his eyebrow. “what should i do to get woman heart?” jong hyuk smile. “you are really so hopeless when it comes to woman are not you? Is it so hard to persuade hyomin?” woohyun sigh. “molla, she is like there is no space for me at all in her heart.”

Jong hyuk look at him. “you must be really in love with her.” “since the first time i meet her.” He lower his head. “woohyun~ah, hyungineun have some idea that hyung can offer you but it is you the one that need to choose either you want to take the risk or not.” Woohyun raise his eyebrow. “mwondae hyung? What risk?” he lean back on his chair while folding his arm. “the risk to be reject by her and the risk to embarrased yourself when she reject you.” “ne? I don’t understand.” “are you in or not?” “tell me the plan first.” He nod. “ok, here is the plan.”