music in me#121

music in me

Woohyun jog around the park when he see a familiar figure come from the other side. With her pink tank top and black tight, her ponytail hair make she look more gorgeous. “oh hyomin~ssi.” Hyomin that didn’t realise of his presence continue her activity. “should i talk to her? I should try 1 more time at least.” He want to approach her when another thought come. “i don’t think i should approach her. She hate me, she didn’t even give me a reply on the letter i sent to her.” He scratch his head. While woohyun busy thinking what he should do, hyomin run pass by him.

“ani, i don’t like him. Yes, i like him. Ani, i don’t like him. Yes, i like him.” She keep talking to herself when her step hault as she pass by a man. He has a different aura. “why did i think i ever meet him?” she walk away slowly when she again snap from her thought. “nam woohyun?” a name pop out in her head. “ani, ani. It is just your imagination. Aisy whats wrong with you park sunyoung.” She mumble her hair before continue running. “its not him. Its not him. I don’t like nam woohyun, i don’t like nam woohyun, i don’t like nam woohyun.” She keep saying those words like a spell.

While she keep mumbling those spell, without  she realisea boy appear in front of her. They bump into each other make the boy fall and cry. “aigoo, mianhae mianhae. Noona mianhae. Eodi appo? Eodiya?” she ask with her hand busy wipe away the dust from his cloth. At the same time, her eyes observe around him to see if there is any injury or wound. “eodiya appo? Tell me?” “yeogiya.” He show his wounded hand. “aigoo baby, noona mianhae oh  noona didn’t see you. Where is your parents?” he look at one corner where a pair of married couple sit. “come here, we go to them ok.” She pick up the boy.

“annyeonghaseyo.” “oh annyeonghaseyo. Omo, tae oh~ya what happen? Miss did he disturb you?” “aniya, aniya. I am the one that is wrong here. I bump into him just now and his hand get a bit wounded. I’m sorry about that.”  She say bow to them. “oh its ok. A kid is not kid if they didn’t get any wound beside our hero is strong right.” “but still its my fault he get those. I want to ask permission to bring him to the nearby pharmacy to treat the wound.” “aniya, aniya. Its ok. We will do it, don’t worry about it.” His father said. “tae oh~ya, greet noona properly.” “annyeonghaseyo.” The boy say bow to her. “annyeong. Ireumi mwohaeyo?” “kim tae oh~eyo.” “oh, you have a handsome name just like you. Tae oh~ya, noona mianhae. Noona didn’t see you earlier.”

That tae oh boy smile. “gwaenchanhayo noona. Tae oh is a strong boy.” “aigoo, smart boy. Keureom, if tae oh forgive me, so give me akiss.” Hyomin say looking at him. Tae oh now in hyomin hand as the boy hug her tight before give her a kiss on her cheek. “gomawo.” Hyomin kiss him back when his father suddenly voice out. “oh are you miss park hyomin? You are the young CEO of one of the top company right?” hyomin smile and nod. “omo, i never thought i will meet you in person miss. Woah you are so beautiful in real life.” Tae oh father look around. “are you here alone? Are not it is dangerous for you to be alone outside like this?”

Hyomin smile. “ah, i am not the type that like people to follow me around. I can take care of myself. I don’t mind to be alone outside.” “i thought you are like other chaebol that is very arrogant and all, but you are not.” Hyomin smile. “it is nice to meet you mr., mrs. Kim. Nice to meet you too tae oh. See you again later ok.” Tae oh nod. “so i will take my leave sir. Annyeonghaseyo.” She bow and walk away.

Woohyun that see the scene from far smile widely. “i think i made the right choice. She even know how to calm a kid even she look so fierce and hard headed.” He run towards the direction that hyomin go. He run behind hyomin quietly. “she is so beautiful. Her figure is really luxury.” He say. “mwoya, what are you thinking about nam woohyun? Are you byuntae?” he keep following her until hyomin stop when her phone ring.

“ne unnie?” she walk away slowly. “na? I’m at the park near my apartment. Wae?” hyomin take a sit at a bench while woohyun sit at another bench near her close enough to hear all the conversation. “wae unnie? You want to meet me? Eodi?” she pause. “soyeon unnie, i remind you if you want to meet me to talk about that man, i rather not to see you then go to meet you there.” She say. Woohyun that hear soyeon name shock. “what? Shiro. Didn’t i say already i don’t care. Please unnie, stop talking about him. I have to many thing to do and to think, no need to add more problem in my head.”

“molla, molla. I ask you again, why did you want to meet me? If we are about to hang out with the others fine, i’ll be there. But if its just you and me, na shiro.” She hang up.

‘did she hate me that much?’ woohyun think while looking at hyomin figure walk away from there.

Hyomin lay on her bed looking at her phone. “i hate you. Why did people always talking about you?” she sigh. She then re-read all the text that she exchange with him the time when they still friend.

mwohaeyo hyomin~ssi?                                                         ~nam woohyun~

Na? I’m laying on my bed, trying to sleep but you disturb me.                     ~park hyom~

Oh i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to disturb you. But why are you replying if i disturb you?        ~nam woohyun~

Molla. I don’t know why i am replying on your text.         ~park hyom~

Am i that charming because you can’t let go without replying my text even it is bothering you?                  ~nam woohyun~

“why did you are the man? If only you are not him, i’m pretty sure we are still texting right now.” She put her phone way. It is Saturday, so she didn’t go to the office.

Ding.. dong.. ding.. dong..

“ah mwoya? Nuguji?” its soyeon and boram. “come in unnie. I unlocked the door already.” “sunyoungie, lets go to princess mansion. They already discharge today but they already at home.” “eh, who fetch them?” she ask. “their oppa of course and aunty tae hee.” “how come they discharge already? Are not they need to be there for some time?” “jiyeon beg the doctor to let her leave, promise that she will only be at home until she get permission to leave the house. Eunjungie too.” Hyomin raise her eyebrow. “ne? Come again? They beg him and he let them go? Did he just believe in that siblings? How come unnie, he know how stubborn they are.”

“one thing you don’t know, he sent our nurse together with them there.” Soyeon laugh after saying that. “that scary nurse? The one that eunjung and jiyeon scared the most?” soyeon nod. “and today we have a mission.” Hyomin look at them. “mwondae?” “make areum come to the mansion.” “it is impossible unnie. It been 2 weeks already we didn’t meet her. She didn’t even pick up her phone.” Soyeon nod. “thats why we will make her come today.” “kaja.” “let me change first.” Hyomin enter her room. “ok, please be fast ok. I know you will take long time just to change but this time i need you to be fast.”

2 cars roaring in eunjung mansion. Hyomin come along with soyeon and boram while q-ri come alone. “annyeong unnie.” “annyeong.” “where were you from?” “come back from london last night. Kaja, i miss them so much.” Hyomin look at her. “q-ri unnie maja? Did i just heard q-ri unnie say she miss somebody?” q-ri glare at her make her shut up. soyeon and boram laugh hard. “let go.”

Ding.. dong...

The maid open the door. “oh miss, come in.” “unnie, call us like how you call eunjung and jiyeon will you?” “how can i?” “yes you can.we ask you to right?” she smile. “arassoyo.” “arasso unnie, arasso. You are older than us right except our unnie there.” Soyeon laugh. “both of them upstairs in princess room.” “jiyeon too? Why she is not in her room?” the maid smile. “she refuse to be alone especially when your nurse here.” They laugh hard. “that scary nurse.” They laugh again.

“go on upstairs, i will be up with drinks.” “gomawoyo unnie.”

“princess? Baby?” both eunjung and jiyeon look up. “unnie.” Both of them scream. Eunjung pout. “wae? What with those pout?” “i hate that nurse.” They laugh. “then why did you ask to come back when you know you hate her.” “we don’t he will ask her to come here with us.” Jiyeon turn to pout. “aigoo. Come here. Auuu i miss you so much.” “nado unnie. Nado.”

“unnie i want to go down. Can we?” eunjung ask. “should i ask the nurse first?” soyeon playfully ask. “aniya unnie don’t. Please unnie. I’m bored inside here.” “arasso, arassao come on.” She give eunjung her crutch. Meanwhile hyomin take jiyeon arm to help her walking as she is not fully heal. “come here baby.” “thank you unnie.” They walk downstairs when tae hee appear from the kitchen. “why are you coming down?” “it is so bored inside the room.” Tae hee sigh. “arasso, arasso. Come down slowly ok.” Eunjung smile.

They sit at the living room watching tv when soyeon signal hyomin to call areum as they plan. “call her now.” She mouth to hyomin. “you call her unnie. Why me?” hyomin reply back. “pallii.” “you call her.” “mwoya you two? Are you on something?” eunjung suddenly ask after watching them for some time. “aniya. We are not planning on anything. Why should us.” Hyomin ask nervously. “i’m just asking. Why are you look nervous? Did you do something wrong?” “aniya.of course not.”

Jiyeon look at them. “what is it unnie? Hyomin unnie, look at me. Look at me unnie.” Jiyeon voice out. “ah, i hate this the most.” “hyomin unnie?” hyomin slowly turn to her when suddenly the door bell sound can be heard. “oh who is that?” the maid go to open the door. A figure that they miss the most appear standing not far from them looking at them with her teary eyes.

“areumie?” Eunjung without care about her leg injury stand up in difficulty try to approach in hurry forgetting about her crutch till she fall just after taking a step from the place she stand up. “ah.” But in her eyes still areum. Areum hurriedly approach her want to help her to sit in the couch again but eunjung hug her tight. “unnie areumie neomu bogoshipo.” Areum that is shock with what happen finally broke into tears. “mianhae unnie, chinjja mianhae.” “its not your fault. Don’t blame yourself again ok.” Areum nod. “areumie, nado.” Jiyeon say open her arm wide from her seat.