music in me#78

music in me

“HAM EUNJUNG, GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE.” “NO.” Eunjung yell back. “tell me first, only then i’ll return the phone to you.” Jiyeon already laughing looking at them. just then, boram, hyomin and areum enter the room. “yah, what happen to them?” boram ask point to eunjung and soyeon that still running around the room. “soyeon unnie caught texting somebody.” “namja?” “seems like yes.” Jiyeon answer hyomin question with a shoulder shruged. “woah, she sure something.” “why did she chase eunjung then?” “cheogi. Her phone with her.” she point to one of eunjung hand.

“yah, give me back my phone princess.” “shireo.” Soyeon stop running, breath hard. “arasso, arasso. I’ll tell you everything. Just stop running and give me back my phone.” “no until you tell me, no us the whole story.” “geuneun nae namja chinguyo.” Soyeon shout while whinning. “pardon me?” “namja chinguyo.” She say lowered her head. “mworagoyo unnie?” “arasso, arasso. I tell you everything. Ah i’m so tired.” She say sit on the couch. “you, fatty unnie. you just run for a few minutes, yet you already that tired. Seriously, you need to exercise or else you will be more fat.”

“YAH!” soyeon yell looking at hyomin. “assa.” Eunjung sit in front of soyeon. The other take their place around them. “so what is it all about?” she raise her head. “what do you want to know?” Soyeon eyeing them one by one. “first of all, since when?” boram ask her. “wow wow unnie, don’t be too serious.” Jiyeon say. “how come i’m not being serious when she have boyfriend first before me.” They burst into laughter looking at boram unsatisfied face. “YAH, stop it.” she say hit their head. “ok, ok. Sorry unnie.” “since 5 month ago. Actually i know him since 4 years ago, but we just become more serious since the time i told you just now.”

“4 years?” soyeon raise her eyebrow. “don’t tell me that jong hyuk oppa.” Hyomin say fix her eyes on her. soyeon blush. “ma ja? Is it him? Your long time crush?” she ask again, excitedly. Soyeon nod. “chinjja? chinjjaji?” areum ask. “ne, ne, ne. Its oh jong hyuk. My long time crush.” “deabak soyeonnie. Chinjja deabak.” Boram say covering . “wae unnie?” “i once thinking that it is impossible for you to get him as your boyfriend but actually i’m wrong.” “yah unnie, what kind of thought is that? Erghh.” Soyeon pouting. “so unnie, what exactly happen?” she take a deep breath before voice out. “remember the day i go to japan for my business trip? He come to fetch me from the airport. Since my car already there, so i just drive my car. He ask me to go for a dinner with him.” She pause. “then?” jiyeon ask excitedly.

“ah so embarrasing. He then ask me to wait for him inside since he left his phone in his car. So i went in. The waiter lead me to a table at the center of the restaurant saying that it is a reserve. Not long after that i heard whispering from all over the restaurant.” “what happen?” areum ask with her eyes wide open. “since the restaurant using glass window so everybody can see outside clearly. A man wearing a mask doing a street art, i mean he using spray to draw something on a big white canvas. He was doing a potrait but i can see clearly because most of the customer already stand up to take picture. He is so cool, doing that art. I thought if only i know him, i will ask him to go out with me.” She laugh.

“the picture in your room?” she nod. “then, i realise something. Oppa taking too long at his car. At the time i want to leave to see him, the restaurant light dim. There is only a spotlight that is on me. I look around, then i see the man outside the restaurant already done with his art. And yes, it is my picture. He hold something. Let me show you.” She take her laptop.

Flashback

Soyeon look outside. The man holding something in his hand. “oh, what is that?”

~park soyeon~

~its been a long time since we know each other.~

~i know you like me and i know you know that i like you too.~

~but, you just look at me as your long time crush right?~

~also, as somebody that you admire because i am your source of inspiration.~

~as your mentor, and as a singer that you like.~

Soyeon speechless. She nod as a sign that she done reading it.

~can you look at me as a man starting from now?~

~a man that can protect you~

~a man that can make you happy~

~a man that is always by your side in bad and good condition~

~a man that you can trust~

~a man that you can rely on~

Her eyes become teary. The customer look at him in amaze.

~park soyeon~

~will you be mine?~

~a person that can be by my side no matter what happen.~

~a person that can take care of me.~

~nag to me everytime i do something wrong.~

She laugh.

~i can bear it you know.~

~park soyeon, will you be my girlfriend, my future wife, and my future mother to my kids?~

All eyes now focus on her. her eyes already wet with tears. Soyeon look at him, smile and nod. All the customer in the restaurant clap their hand. Jong hyuk enter the cafe. Soyeon approach him, take off the mask and his cap. He wipe her tears and kneel down. “will you be mine? Now and forever?” he put the ring on her finger, and hug her tight. “i love you park soyeon.” “i love you too oppa.”

End flashback

“woah, deabak. So romantic.” Jiyeon say hug hyomin. “wah, i want a man like that too.” hyomin voice out. “what about me? How come she have a boyfriend before me?” “boram unnie, there will be somebody that want you as his wife. Maybe later but not now.” Eunjung say hug her shoulder. “but why did you hide it from us?” “because i need time to  make our relationship stable enough. I plan to tell you girl next week since i plan to bring you girls to meet him. But what to do, eunjung ruin it.” she pout. “mian unnie, i just curious who is the person that successfully grab my unnie heart. By the way, congratulation unnie.” she say hug soyeon. “you girls not angry with me?” “why should us? We are happy there is somebody that can take care of you beside us.”

But then, somebody enter the room. “eunjung~ah.” Eunjung smile froze. She look at her. “can.. can.. we talk.” Eunjung look at hyomin. She raise her eyebrow. “what did you want to talk about?” “i.. i..” “hyominnie go talk to her first. I will join you later.” “but i want to talk to you.” “lee q-ri~ssi, i have something more important to do now. Beside, the person that hurt the most is not me but her.” she say point to hyomin. “go hyominnie.” “but unnie..” “park sunyoung, did you hear what i’m telling you just now. GO.” Eunjung voice become hard. “ne.” Q-ri sigh. She walk out from the room followed by hyomin.

“yah, why so harsh?” “let it be. I want her to settle everything with hyomin first before me. She hurt more than me.” “but you hurt too?” “this?” she raise her hand. “its nothing compare to what hyomin face unnie.” she sit on the couch. She take out a file from her bag and start to check it. “i will go when i feel like i want.”

At the rooftop, hyomin stand far from q-ri. “what.. what.. did you want to talk about q-ri~ssi?” she feel hurt when she hear hyomin call her with a formal way.  “i want to say sorry for hurting you. I don’t know why did i do that.” “a..a..aniya. its ok. Its not that hurt.” “unn..” “hyom..” they both talk at the sme time.

“you go first.” Q-ri say. “aniya, you can say it first.” “its ok. Say it.” “i’m sorry for what happen. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I meet him just to make sure about something. But this thing happen. I’m sorry, it is not like what you think. I don’t have any relationship with him.” She say while looking at q-ri with teary eyes. “ara, i’m the one that do something wrong. I slap you without listen to your explaination. Eunjung is right. I don’t know what happen to me. Hyomin~ah, unnie mianhae. Oh.” She try to get closer. Hyomin want to move backward as she scared to be slap again but her feet didn’t obey her. q-ri then hug her and cry. “i’m sorry hyomin~ah, i’m sorry.” Hyomin slowly wrap her arm around q-ri waist. “nado unnie, nado.”

“so, is it settle already?” a voice ask them. “eunjung~ah.” “ne lee q-ri.. ah no, q-ri unnie.” “i’m sorry.” “ani, i am sorry.” She say come closer to her and hug her tight. Q-ri then cry again. “shh, its ok unnie.” “mianhae for hurting you princess.” “its ok unnie, its ok.” Q-ri take her hand. “is it hurt badly?” “aniya jagi. It ok. Nothing to be worried. So are we done now? No more misunderstanding right?” q-ri shook her head. “great. Now lets go grab something to eat. I’m hungry. Jiyeon roar to me just now since i didn’t take my lunch just now.” Hyomin laugh. “nah you look ugly when you cry hyomin~ah.” “UNNIE.” “unnie, we’re sorry. We love you.” “nado. I love you all too.” she say kiss their cheek. hyomin hold eunjung arm and smile. “ahhhhhh, appo. YAH, where did you hold you pabo~ya.” “oh mian unnie, i don’t realise i hold it there.” “you, come here you.” She chase her. q-ri just looking at them laughing.