music in me#109

music in me

“i can’t wait anymore unnie, i need to meet her.” Jiyeon say wiping her tears. “pardon me?” soyeon say looking at her. “i can’t just sit here while my unnie hurt there.” She take her car key and ready to leave when q-ri hold her hand. “what are you going to say if she ask about that?” she say pointing to jiyeon bandage hand. “i just tell her everything. I don’t care anymore. And if need to kill that bastard i will do.” By that she leave the place. “let just go to her. You girls have no appointment today right?” they shook their head.

Jiyeon drive her car as fast as she can going back to the mansion. She sure that hyomin already there. “if only i didn;t beat him up last night. This might not be happen.” She mumble while sobbing. “i’m sorry unnie, i’m a bad dongsaeng.” Her phone ring. “sajangnim, about the meeting today, the client can’t come. They have emergency, they ask for rescheduling.” “kere, reschedule it in 3 days later. Also i will not be in the office today. Anything just directly call me. But i will appreciate if there is no disturbance today.” She try to make her voice as normal as she can. “i got it sajangnim.” She throw her phone at the pasenger seat.

But then it ring again. “park jiyeon, slow down your car. At instance.” Soyeon yell from the other line. She has been following jiyeon before but due to the speed, jiyeon lost from her sight. “i said slow down you kiddo. Now.” She ignore her and just hung up.

Meanwhile hyomin that arrive at the mansion straight to eunjung room.

Tok..tok..tok..

“unnie.” Eunjung open the door with eyes swollen and red, she look pale and tired. “hyomin~ah.”she say start to cry again. “shh, gwaenchanha. Gwaenchanha.” She say hug her, try to calm her down. “i don’t know what did i do wrong till he did this to me. Why is it happen when i already open my heart for him. Why hyomin~ah?” hyomin rub her back. “there is a reason on everything that happen unnie. Everything have its own reason.”hyomin look at her. “unnie, first of all i want to say sorry. Jiyeonnie know about this.” Eunjung eyes widen. “since when?” last night. She caught him outside the club with 2 woman with him when she going out with myungsoo.” Hyomin sigh. “omo, she must kill him if she see that.” Eunjung start to panic.

“unnie. Unnie calm down. She didn’t do anything that time because myungsoo ask her to ask you first what actually happen between you 2. But then..” hyomin stop. “hyomin~ah?” “it happen to be that i am also inside the club. I don’t know she already saw it and in front of my eyes, he flirt with those . So i call jiyeon and tell her eveything.” Eunjung stand straight in front of her. “WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WAE HYOMIN~AH? INSTEAD OF CALL HER YOU CAN CALL ME ? WHY MUST YOU CALL HER?” eunjung shout. Hyomin startled upon she heard eunjung loud voice. “YOU KNOW SHE WILL BEAT HIM UP IF SHE KNOW OR SHE SEE HIM DOING THAT. IF YOU CALL ME WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT EVEN IT IS HURT TO KNOW HE FLIRT WITH OTHER WOMAN BEHIND MY BACK.” Hyomin stand up. “unnie, this is it the reason why i didn’t call you. You still want to talk even you see it in front of your eyes. How long already did this problem occur? For god sake, 2 month unnie, 2 month. What is his reason to avoid you when it is obviously not your fault. Why is it so hard to understand you? Tell me unnie? This problem can be settle if he didn’t avoid you. But he choose to ignore you and flirt with those es out there rather settle up his problem with his own girlfriend.”

Eunjung sendimented at the edge of the bed. Crying again. “you are right but i hate the solution that he give me. And jiyeon, she might beat him to death if she find out about this hyomin~ah.” The door room open. “i already do.” Jiyeon stand there looking at them. “jiyeon?” “ne unnie, its me. I am the one that ask him to leave you.”she say looking atraight to eunjung eyes.

SLAP..... jiyeon hold her cheek. “unnie.” Hyomin voice out in shock. “princess.” “eunjung~ah?” all of them shock looking at eunjung action. Not even once she become harsh to jiyeon. But what they saw just now is something that is so shocking. She slap jiyeon hard. Her cheek become so red. “why did you do that? WHY?” jiyeon turn her gaze to her still holding her cheek. “why did you do that? I’m trying to find a way to put an end to our problem, but you make him cut off our relationship.” Eunjung say crying.

 Jiyeon try hard to look strong in front of eunjung. Her cheek hurt because of the slap but she hurt more to see her sister cry and she hurt even more if eunjung choose to be with jangwoo again after what he done to her. “what will you do now? Happy? He leave me already? Are you HAPPY NOW?” eunjung scream. Jiyeon head down. “i’m asking you jiyeon. Are you happy now?” she shake jiyeon body. “sorry unnie.” Eunjung laugh. “sorry? What does it mean when its already over? Nothing.” Soyeon step inside the room. “princess lets us discuss about it first. You need to hear the explaination. Her explaination. Our explaination.” “what explaination did i need to hear unnie? Everything is over now when i start to love him. The moment i start feel i can’t live without him.” Eunjung say slowly. “yeah, there must be a reason why people do something. Same goes as jiyeon, us.” Boram approach her. Eunjung tears flow non stop. “let go of me. I don’t know unnie, i don’t know anymore.” She look away. “princess don’t be stubborn. Come on, lets listen to everything she want to say, we want to say.” Soyeon say try to persuade her. “everybody leave.” She command. “eunjung~ah.” “unnie.” “LEAVE.” Her voice make them startled.

Soyeon sigh. jiyeon didn’t even budge from where she stand. “I SAID LEAVE. NOW.” Boram grab jiyeon hand and drag her out from the room. But iyeon remain still. “jiyeon~ah come on. Its not the right time to argue or explain. She need to calm down first.” Once they come out from the room, eunjung slam the door and lock it. Jiyeon stop in front of the closed door. “unnie.” She say loud enough for them to hear it. “i know you listen to everything i said now. I  only have 6 thing to say. First of all, thanks for keeping this secret from me, from us. Second, it is not hyomin unnie fault i know about this. Even myungsoo know about what he do. Third, i’m sorry i go to the club without telling you. Fourth, i’m sorry i beat him up last night just like what i do that time. Just for you to know i hurt too to see what he did to you and i regret also i hate myself allowing you to be with him. Fifth, i’m sorry he broke up with you because of me. Lastly, i’m sorry for everything. Unnie have right to beat me up since i am the person that start everything. But i beg you unnie, don’t be sad because of somebody like him. He don’t deserve you. I am willing to do anything you want me to do as long as please don’t go back to him.” Jiyeon say kneel down in front of the door.

The member jaw drop. “jiyeon~ah.” “unnie, i will be here until you forgive me again, talk to me. I admit its hurt that you slap me just because of him somebody that don’t deserve you but i am willing to accept everything you do to me even beat me up as long as you don’t hate me and don’t come back to him.” Hyomin touch her shoulder. “baby, let she cool down first.” “no unnie, i will be here. Until she forgive me.” Jiyeon laugh weakly. “i am so pathetic right. Just now, i feel like i lose to somebody that i used to win over before. Even get slap too. Well i don’t even expect that.” “its not your fault though. He do something wrong. Even if its me in your place i will do the same.” Jiyeon look at them, weakly smile. “that is what you think but not what she think. I’m okay unnie, don’t worry.” Q-ri sigh. “you both are really stubborn. When will you both learn to listen to other people words.” “come on jiyeon.” “no unnie. Not until she come out from the room and forgive me. I’m scared unnie, i’m scared.” Jiyeon finally cry. The member wait there and comfort her, yet she is stubborn enough to laeve the place. The member then give up on persuading her. “jiyeon~ah, for this time being its ok to stay here, maybe she will come out from her room. But don’t force yourself baby, we know you very well but we hope you try to think rationally. There is no use to do this when she still hot.” Q-ri say. “unnie will leave first.” Q-ri knock eunjung room. “princess we will leave first. Don’t do anything stupid ok, we will come back tomorrow. We love you princess.” She say, sign the other to leave with her.

Hyomin look uneasy. “unnie.” She say once they already downstairs. “i’m worried about them, so i will stay here to watch them. It just feel not right to leave them like that. You know. Both are so stubborn.” “are you ok with that?” “ne, besides i will not go to the office tomorrow. I’m on leave for a week.” “ok then. See you tomorrow.” She nod.

Eunjung tears didn’t stop flowing listen to every single word from jiyeon.

 “unnie, i will be here until you forgive me again, talk to me. I admit its hurt that you slap me just because of him somebody that don’t deserve you but i am willing to accept everything you do to me even beat me up as long as you don’t hate me and don’t come back to him.”

“did i become too much? Why did i slap her? It must be hurt so much.” She mumble alone. “whats wrong with me? Why did i hurt my baby just because of him. Just why did i do that. Ham eunjung whats wrong with you.” She keep crying till her eyes get so swollen. “poor my baby. Damn it lee jangwoo, what did you already do to me? Why did you make me love you and then you leave me like this.” Eunjung throw everything near her to the floor. “i’m sorry jiyeon, i’m sorry.”

She walk towards the door and slowly open it just to see jiyeon still kneeling there despite it is already past midnight. Her head down. Eunjung open the door wide and sit while lean herself on the door frame. She stare at her with a guilt feeling. Jiyeon eyes close as she fall asleep even she is not in a comfortable position. And eunjung know very well, her knee must be hust and her foot must be very numb. Eunjung tears flow. She approach her as she try her best not to wake her up. she put jiyeon head on lap and put on the cardigan that she used on her. She straighten jiyeon leg and slowly massaging it. “i hope this will help to decrease the pain. I’m sorry i slap you. I didn’t realise what i am doing. I’m really sorry baby.” She carress jiyeon red cheek. “i really didn’t mean it.” Her eyes then lock on jiyeon bandage hand. She reach it and kiss it. “i’m sorry this too. I’m sorry you need to go through this again this time.”

Hyomin that is one the way upstairs froze when she see eunjung there with jiyeon on her lap. She crying hard with those sorry word come out repeatedly from . “this is it. I am worried for no reason. I should know that eunjung unnie will do this, jiyeon is her baby sister that she love the most after all.” Hyomin stay there until she didn’t hear any sobbing sound from eunjung. She take a peek, eunjung also fall alseep with her hand interwind with jiyeon hand and her other hand caressing jiyeon hair.