music in me#105

music in me

Jiyeon laying on her bed reading a novel when she heard a knocking sound. “jiyeon~ah, can i come in?” she sit straight. “ne unnie. Come in.” Eunjung enter the room with smle draw on her face. “mwohae?” she show her the novel. “again?” “this is the new one that i get from the bookstore yesterday.” Eunjung nod. “how have you been? I’m sorry, i’m too busy this day.” “its ok unnie. I am perfectly fine. Unnie~neun?” “nado. How is it going with L?” jiyeon smile wide. “everything is good unnie. He treat me well like usual. We just meet last night.” “good then.” “unnie, did you have problem?” jiyeon suddenly ask her. “ne? Me?” jiyeon nod. “aniya, i’m ok.” “don’t lie. Tell me honestly.” Eunjung sigh.

“later ji, later. Unnie here to tell you that unnie will be abroad for about 3 days starting tomorrow. You need to be a good girl at home ok. Take care of appa and omma. Most important thing, no club without the unnie. Even with L ok.” Jiyeon laugh. “arasso unnie. You tell me this everytime you go for your oversea schedule. Don’t worry, i’m not going to do anything like that without you.” She say kiss eunjung cheek. “good baby girl. So unnie will leave first ok. I need to pack my things.” Eunjung one to leave whn jiyeon call her. “can i sleep with you tonight?” “wae?” “for the rest of 3 days i’m not going to see you, please unnie.” “miss me already?” jiyeon pout. “everytime.” “arasso, come in when you ready to sleep ok.”

Eunjung checking her schedule on the plane when a pregnant woman greet her. “annyeong haseyo.” “oh anyyeong haseyo.” Eunjung look up and take off her sunglasses. “omo, its you. The youngest CEO of the bigest comepany in Korea. Wah, nice to meet you.” “ne, nice to meet you too. On ho, i’m just an ordinary woman mrs. ..” “hyo joo.” “mrs. Hyo joo.” “oh please drop the formality, you can call me unnie.” Eunjung smile. “ah ne, call me eunjung.” She take her seat. Eunjung close her planner. “are you alone?” “ne, i’m going to meet my husband.” Eunjung nod. “how many month?” “ne?” “your baby.” “8 month.” She say carress her tummy. “8 month and you ae on the plane?” eunjung ask her with a wide eyes. “ah its ok. He won’t come out anytime soon. Right baby?” eunjung raise her eyebrow. “ottokhae ara? That he will not come out anytime soon?” she just smile.

“eunjung~ssi, how is it feeling managing a big company?” “call me eunjung is better. Feeling? It is just like a mother taking care of a whole house with a bunch of kids inside it. Or a headmaster that need to take care of the whole school with different kind of student in it.” She nod. “that hard?” “it is actually harder than that. But if you know how to deal with all those people, there will be no problem at all.” “i envy you and your sister.” “you mean jiyeon?” “aniyo, all of you. The t-ara.” Eunjung eyes widen in shock. “you know t-ara?” “who didn’t know you and your gang? The heiress from elite family that is talented not only in business but also music, model, sports and others. It can be say like it is a full package.” Eunjung smile. “aniyo, we are just use to be a little girl that have many interest in so many things that make us want to try all. Thats all.”

“aigoo, you are so humble.” After a while eunjung fall asleep. She wake up when she feel a tight grip on her hand. “eunjung~ssi. Eun..eunjung~ssi.” “oh, oh waeyo? Whats wrong?” she has the pain look all over her fce. “whats wrong unnie?” eunjung ask again. “its hurt.” “eodiya?” “my.. my baby. I feel like he want to come out already.” “what?” eunjung voice make the stewardess approach her. “what happen miss?” “ah..ah.. this woman say that her tummy is hurt.” “madam where is it that hurt?” “my water already broke.” She touch hyo joo clothes. “omo, she will give birth anytime soon.” They move her away from her seat where eunjung follow from behind. “we need a doctor here.” Eunjung say try to calm the older woman. “unnie calm down ok.” “it is so hurt.”

“there is no doctor inside.” “WHAT?” eunjung stand look at her. “i already ask, there no doctor inside the plane.” Eunjung run towards the the passenger space. “there is no doctor in here? Come on anyone, we need help. If not a doctor, a nurse also will do.” Eunjung look around. “nobody?” a middle age woman stand up. “i am a nurse but it was a long time ago since i last assist on this.” Eunjung approach her before drag her with her. “can you do it?” “no i can’t. The last time i do it, there is something happen. So i swear i am not going to do it anymore. But i know how to do it. I can assist you with instruction.” “me? You want me to do it?” she look around. “can just one of you do it? I can’t really do it.”

All of the stewardess remain silent. “aisy chinjja.” Eunjung take off her coat and roll her sleeve up. she look at hyo joo. ‘if i didn’t do this, both of them will be in danger. But the blood??’ she keep questioning herself. ‘that one think about it later. For now, both of them more important.’ “ok, i’ll do it.but i need help ok.” The woman instruct the stewardess to take everything they need before she help eunjung with the give birth session. When the blood start to come out, eunjung start to feel dizzy. She shake her head a few time. ‘no eunjung don’t faint, not until the baby come out.’ From time to time more and more blood come out. After few minutes strungling herself from faint, the baby come out all safe.

The sound of baby crying can be heard. They are all claping on what have been done by eunjung when a loud thud can be heard. Eunjung is laying there with her hand cover with blood. “eunjung~ssi? Eunjung~ssi?” the woman try to wake her up. “unnie.” One of the stewardess voice out. “whats wrong?” “is she weak with blood?” “how can i know it? Go, prepare the place for her.” She say while still trying to wake her up. “and get the airport attention about this. Ask for ambulance for madam hyo joo also miss eunjung. And ask them to inform miss eunjung family since madam hyo joo husband will be at the airport.”

The stewardess approach hyo joo. “how you feel?” “great. How is she?” “she still unconcious. Its ok nothing to be worried i guess, maybe she was shocked.” “i hope she will be fine.” She smile.

Meanwhile jiyeon busy with her work when her phone ring. “yeobuseyo?” “miss jiyeon?” “speaking. Who is this?” “we call from the airport regarding on miss eunjung.” Jiyeon sit straight. “what with her?” “she is faint in the plane just now.” “what? What happen actually?” “from the report we get, she help a pregnant woman giving birth with the assist of a nurse and just after the baby come out, she faint.” Jiyeon face palm. “ok, when will the plane arrive?” “in 10 minutes.” “send me the location of the hospital she will be bring. And listen to me carefully. Please change her clothes, clean all the blood from her. Not even single blood need to be on her. You got me? I will be there with the next flight.”

Jiyeon arrange all her thing and rush out. “please cancel all my appointment and meeting today and the next day. I have emergency regarding to family matter. All the file need to be sign i already sign, you can get it in my office.” “ok sajangnim.” Jiyeon run out while her hand busy dialing her mother number. “omma, i will not be home for 2 days. I got a call from the airport, eunjung unnie faint in the plane. Nothing serious since it is because that pabo unnie do something that she not suppose to do. I tell you the detail later ok omma. Love you.” Without giving her mother time to talk she hang up.

“stupid eunjung, crazy eunjung,”

~girls, i’m going to be abroad for 2 days. Please take a look at omma and appa.~

Park jijiji <3

Soyeon that is having lunch with the other look at them. “did you read it?” they nod. “jiyeon don’t have abroad schedule till next week right? As far as i know, its eunjung unnie leaving today.” “is she tailing her again?” hyomin ask. “stupid hyo, what for she tailing princess when she also have load of work to do. Tcck. Let me call her.” Boram dial on her number. “baby?” “yes unnie.” “where are you going? You don’t have anything abroad till next week.” “just got a call from the airport. Eunjung unnie faint in the plane after helping a pregnant woman giving birth in it.” “mworago? Jungie~ga?” “hmm, that pabo baek gu. She know she can’t stand with those blood, what is it the purpose to do it. Erghh, i will be on the next flight to go to her.”

“ok baby, be safe. And please keep updating her condition with us ok.” “arasso, bye~ong.” Boram sigh. “wae unnie, wae?” “jungie.” “wae? She tailing her again right?” she hit hyomin head. “ah appo, what was that for?” “for being so stupid. Jungie faint in the plane after helping on a giving birth process.” “giving birth?” she nod. “what the hell is she think she doing? Even her own also she almost faint look at it, how come she do that.” Soyeon say look at them.  “molla, maybe there is no doctor inside the plane and both baby and mother in danger if they wait. We never know what she think.” She shrug her shoulder.

Hyomin park her car outside the garage. “hyominnie, your father ask you to park the car inside the garage.” “wae? I will going out again in 2 hours.” “i don’t know. He said that there is guest will come today. So you need to stay at home.” She raise her eyebrow. “guest? Who?” “if i’m not mistaken, mr. Nam and her family.” Hyomin head down. She sigh. “them again? Oh my god, i have enough dealing with them. Oppa, can you help me?” he look at her. “what is it?” hyomin eyeing around her. “help me to escape later. Please?” she ask with her aegyo.

“but mr. Park will scold me if i do that.” “no need to tell him we plan this. Just pretend that you chase me later. Please oppa.” “ok, just this once ok.” Hyomin smile wide. “assa, gomawo oppa.”

“omma, appa, i’m home.” “oh,i thought you will be at your apartment today.” “i miss you thats why i’m here.” She say hug her mother. “its good you are here. We have a guest today. Go refresh yourself and come down after that ok.” “neeee omma.” She run upstairs. “you think if you bring your parents with you, i will meet you? Hell, no.” Hyomin go to wash up before change to something comfortable. She put some light make up. “i’m done.” She look around her room. “looks like there is nothing i left behind.” She call her bodyguard. “oppa, how?” “mr. Park and madam inside their room. You can come out now. Fast ok if you don’t want to get caught. Mr. Nam will be arrive in any minutes from now.”

“assa.” Hyomin grab her car key and all her thing before leave her room. She run as fast as lightning going down from the stairs. The maid saw her. “unnie shh.” She ask them to keep quiet. Her bodyguard already open the door for her. “palli, they are already near here.” “thank you oppa.” She enter her car and start the engine. But then, mr. Nam car enter the mansion. “oh .” She turn off the engine and sit inside her car quietly. Luckily the car has a dark tinted. The man assist mr nam inside the house. Once they disappeared from her sight, she start the engine and leave the house.

“oh yeah, assa. Mian omma, appa.” She drive away while laughing.

Meanwhile inside the house mr. Park welcoming the nam family warmly. “oh, mr nam. How are you?” “good, how about you?” “even better. Come on have a seat. Oh, you are here too young man.” Woo hyun bow to him. “go call hyomin upstairs.” The man pretend to be obey with his word and search for her. “she is not in her room sir. Even her car also not outside.”  “didn’t she come back home already?” “yeah, but i don;t know when she leave.” Mr. Park sigh. “aigoo this girl. I already told her to stay at home.” Woohyun cannot hide his dissapointment. “i’m sorry woohyun. Maybe not this time too.” “its okay uncle. Maybe she has something to do.” Mdm. Park laugh. “sun young is quiet rebel nowadays. I’m sorry for that.”

“its okay. Young blood i can say. Our woohyun also the same as her. Just for this time around he change. Maybe he is so in love with her ha woohyun?” mr. Park look at him. Woohyun face become red. “aigoo, his face so red.” They laugh. “if you don’t mind, can i..” “what is it woohyunie?” “can i get her number?” “i’m sorry woohyun. Hyomin will be angry if i give it to you without asking her. And for your information, it is countless time already she change her number because we give it to other people without her permission.” Woohyun jaw drop. “that serious?” mr. Park nod. “she hardly trust people. So she think when people have her number, they can do many thing with it including tracking her down.” “exceptional for her friend, or maybe i can say her sisters. For business she only have the one particular phone for it that she always use it during office hour. Other than that, it will be inside her drawer in her office.” Woohyun nod.

“nowadays i always see him daydream.  Especially after he comeback from the 2nd meeting with your daughter.” Woohyun sigh. “she didn’t even come that day.” Mr. Park sit straight. “what?” “she didn’t come. I wait for her foa about 5 hour, 6 hours. Yet she leave a note for me at the receptionist asking how i feel waiting for someone that didn’t come.” Mr. Nam start to laugh. “oh yeah, she got her revenge on you. Omo woohyun~ah, you are so pathetic you know.” Woohyun pout. “that girl need a lesson.”

“no need uncle. I am the one that make her become like that. So i will fix it. From now on, i am the one that will chase her no matter what happen.” “wah that spirit. I can see the fire in your eyes.” “i will make sure that i get her. So uncle, aunty, mom, dad, may i excuse myself early? I need to meet noona.” “soyeon you mean?” “ne.” “go, drive carefully ok.”

Once heout from the house, woohyun sigh. “she is sure so hard to get. Ah soyeon noona.” Woohyun call soyeon. “yes soyeon speaking.” “noona. Its me woohyun.” “yes young man, what is it?” “can we meet?” “again? You asking me to meet you for 7 time already in a week you know yet there is no exact reason you want to meet me.”

“please noona. I promise this time, i really have something i need from you.”

Flashback

“noona.” “yes woohyunnie.” “can we meet?” soyeon laugh. “wae? You need something from me?” “maybe yes, maybe no.” “mwoya. Arasso, eodi? Aigoo, i didn’t meet jong hyuk oppa ad often as this.” “usual place.” “ok, see you there.”

Woohyun play with his glass. “yah, what is it the exact reason you want to meet me?” “nothing, just feel like want to meet you.” “mwoya. You want something from me right?” “no, not really.” Woohyun stay quiet. “if you just want to sit quietly there, i’m leaving. Noona is a busy person ok woohyun~ah.” “ani noona, come on. You are too workaholic you know.” “i need to feed up thousand people you know.” She say knock his head. “noona, how long you have been together with them?” “who? T-ara?” he nod. “more than15 years, nope 20 years maybe. Why?” “what kind of person they are?” “eunjungie and q-ri unnie is quiet unpredictable. Hyomin is a pabo, our moodmaker and our protector together with eunjung. Jiyeon, playful kid that look so scary. Boram unnie is an unnie that we need to take care more than the maknae and areum is our independent maknae.”

“thats it?” “there is more but whay did you want to know?” “nothing. Just asking.”

2 days later, he ask soyeon to meet him again but still he can’t say whatever he need to say. ‘pabo woohyun, just say that word will do stupid.’ He mumble alone. “any problem woohyun?” “aniyo noona.” The meeting just pass like that and they talk abput the random thing but not the thing he want to know.

It happen till the 6th meeting when soyeon look at him seriously asking what is he need from her. “what is it that bother you woohyun~ah?” “nothing noona. I’m bored at home.” “but i am not as free as you see young man.” “sorry noona.”  ‘just say it pabo.’ “woohyun?”  ‘say it now.’ Then soyeon phone ring. “ok, i’ll be there now. Noona need to go. There is an urgent meeting. Annyeong.” She say and leave the table, leaving woohyun sighing alone.

End flashback

“this time i will be extremely serious ok. What did you need from me?” he keep silent. “woohyun?” still silent. “if you are not saying anything, i’m leaving.” Still silent. “woohyun? Ok i’m leaving.” She take her bag to leave when woohyun voice out. “may i have hyomin phone number noona?” he say in one breath. Soyeon stop her movement and look at him. But then, she laugh hard. It is only that thing you need from me that too hardto say? Seriously you hold yourself from asking me that everytime we meet? You seriously so funny nam woohyun.” She laugh hard. “ah noona, stop laughing. Will you give it or not?”

“so you in love with her?” “yeah, she is the one that i say to you before. The girl i meet in japan.” Soyeon nod. “and i am her blind date partner.” “mwo? The boy that she piss off so much is you? Ah, i forgot your surname is nam.” She tap her forehead. “will you give it noona? Uncle won’t give it to me.” “nado. Hyomin is not an easy girl. She can break your neck leg and hand at once you know. It is not easy to tackle that silly. She look dork and silly, but her heart is hard as a stone you know.” “noona please.” “you should try by yourself to get her. She didn’t allow us to give other people her personal number. She will kill us if we do that.” Woo hyun pout. “noona please.” “nope, sorry. But i tell you in advance. Hyomin like everything about photograph. Camera, nice view, anything related. And she like car so much. You can try with flowers and chocolate too if that work to her. So good luck mr. Nam woohyun.” She say smiling before leave. “noona, help me please.” “annyeong.”