music in me#66

music in me

double update for today. this chapter have so many flashback. enjoy it guys.. love ya~

Hyuna wake up when she feel jiyeon is not beside her. she sit straight observing the room. Jiyeon is not at her working space, nobody inside the toilet, the balcony door is closed, hyuna scratch her head. “where did she go?” she take her phone from the small table beside the bed. It only 6 am. But then she see a note near the phone.

~i’m going somewhere for a few days. I already tell oppa about you going to school today. He will send and fetch you back from there. Make sure i see you at my home when i come back later. Do ask the maid or tae hee ahjumma if you need something. But i remind you, don’t miss to take your medicine. I count it already. You got me? Well, see you later.                                    Park jiji          ~

Hyuna smile. “she start to use that nickname again.” she get off from the bed heading to the bathroom. After done wash up, she take her bag and went out from the room. “oh, miss hyuna. Come and get some breakfast.” Tae hee call her. “aunt, no need to call me miss. I’m only the guest here.” “its ok miss.” “can you call me hyuna aunty?” she look at her. “arasso. Come on, have your breakfast, take your medicine and go to school. The driver already waiting for you outside.” “i can go by taxi. Its ok, i promise i’ll comeback here later.” “aniya, its what jiyeon want it to be done. if something goes wrong, she might throw her tantrum later.

“is she that kind of person?” “what?” “tell people how she want it to be done and people need to do it exactly like what she want?” “kind of. She dislike when people do something not like what she want. But she is not the kind that demand people to do something. It is just like, i want it to be done like this, like this. Can you do it for me? She is that kind of child. If you can’t, just tell her. she is ok with it.” hyuna nod. “now, eat. Tell me if you need something ok.”

Meanwhile, jiyeon at the airport, park her car at the parking. She make a phone call to her bodyguard. “oppa, naya jiyeonnie. Do come and take my car from the airport later. The spare key is at the key holder. Oh, oppa, oppa.. please tell omma and appa i’m going to the unnie. and please send and fetch hyuna from school later. Can you do that for me oppa? Its ok if you didn’t come and take my car from the airport, but please send and fetch hyuna from school ok. Please?” jiyeon say while walking. “arasso baby. Oppa will do everything you ask me to do ok. But where did you want to go?” “i say it already. I’m going to the unnie. its japan oppa.” “oh, arasso. Take care baby.” “ne oppa. Gomawo.”

She go to the counter for the ticket that she booked earlier. Jiyeon look at her wistwatch. She call soyeon. “yeobuseyo?” soyeon sleepy voice can be heard. “unnie, it me jiyeon.” “wae baby? It is not even 6.” “i’m not going to school a few days ok unnie. can you help me to take care of hyuna? She injured.” “you want me to take care of her? what happen to her?” “i will tell you about it later, the whole story. But for the mean time, please help me unnie? please? I can’t talk long,.” “why are you such in rush.” “because i will be in the plane in any time soon. Can or not?” “plane? Eodiga?” soyeon eyes widely open. “i’m going to eunjung unnie. and my flight is at 6 o’clock.”

“MWO? Yeah, micheoseo?” “ah, you talk too much unnie. can or not? Please?” “arasso, arasso.” “gomawo unnie, i’m leaving. Annyeong.” Jiyeon hang up. “yeah jiyeon, park jiyeon.. park jiyeon.” soyeon call her but jiyeon is not in the line anymore. “aisy this kid. Seriously, tcck.” Soyeon then smile widely. “park hyomin, ierona.” “ah unnie wae? Its not even 6 o’clock, what the hell did you call me at this time?” “baby going to get her unnie at japan.” “WHAT?” hyomin sit straight. “she call me just now. And probably she’s on plane right now.” “call the girls now, ask them to open their laptop. I’m going to make group video call. Now.” Soyeon jump from her bed to her desk. She start to gather them and make the call.

“what is it soyeon~ah? I’m sleepy.” Q-ri ask her. “jiyeonnie fly to japan to get her unnie just now.” “WHAT?” their eyes wide open. “are you sure?” soyeon raise her eyebrow. “girl, mission accomplish.” Hyomin say. “yeayy.”then soyeon laugh. “yah, look at areum.” She piont at areum. She is sleeping with her head on the table. “ah, kyeowo.” Boram say. “areum~ah.” “hmm.” A small voice greet them. they laugh again. “areum~ah. Ierona.” Hyomin say softly. “hmm.” “ah so cute. Lee areum, go sleep on your bed.” “ne, she walk away with her eyes closed. “ the unnie laugh.

“so cute.” They laugh. “ok girls, see you later.” She close her laptop and lay back on her bed. Soyeon smile.

Flashback

Soyeon sit at her desk doing her work when she remember that eunjung is at japan. “its 2 days already she go. But she didn;t contact me at all.” She take her phone and call eunjung apartment. “hello?” eunjung voice can be heard. “ham eunjung sleeping?” “ne, who are you that calling me in the middle of night?” “yah, its me you pabo~ya. Your unnie.” “soyeon unnie?” she ask. “ne. What are you doing?” “i’m exercising unnie. of course i’m sleeping.” Eunjung say, annoyed.

“you already 2 days there but you didn;t even once contact us. Did you contact your omma? Dino?” “i’m busy unnie. i just now come back from the office. Its not that i don’t want to contact omma. And jiyeon, i’m still angry with her.” “did she call you?” “she do but i didn’t pick up the call.” “wae?” “shiro, she didn’t even persuade me.” “pabo. If you didn’t pick up her call how can she persuade you stupid?” eunjung sigh. “that is her business. I’m going to be long here since the company having some problem here. Let her know how the feeling being ignore like she do to me.”

“don’t you miss her?” eunjung in silence. “i miss her unnie.” “then?” “whatever it is i’m still sulking. I don’t care what she will do.” She pout like soyeon can see. Soyeon laugh. “arasso, arasso. Its up to you.you can ignore her phone call but not us ok. I kill you is you do that.” Soyeon say. “ne unnie. can i sleep now?” “arasso, go to sleep you sleepyhead.” “talk to you tomorrow unnie.annyeong.”

End flashback

She is the first one that get in touch with eunjung. after the conversation, soyeon call eunjung a few time the next day along with the member. Yet, eunjung still sulking with jiyeon. she even rejected jiyeon call a few times.

Flashback

“yah, you have a call right?” “ne, its jiyeon. let her be. I don’t want to answer it.” “aigoo, your sulking is sure the hard thing to be face ever.” “what? Did i do something wrong?” soyeon laugh. “aniya. How long did you want to sulk eunjung?” “until she realise what she do is wrong and i hate it.” “if she already realise, how did you want to know if you didn’t pick up the call? You say you miss her.” “i do but ah, molla. Let her be. I never go abroad since few years ago. Let her feel how she need to live without me.” “she looking fine to me?” “ah molla. I don’t care.” “well you do care.” “NO.” “yes.” “NO.” “yes” “NO.” “no.” “YES.” Soyeon laugh. “nah, you confess already.” “aisy, this unnie.”

End flashback

Therefore, they make a plan to make jiyeon go to eunjung and persuade her.

Flashback

They sit in their room without jiyeon and eunjung. soyeon playing with her phone. “yah, did you girls get to call eunjung?” “i do.” “nado.” All of htem saying that they get to talk to eunjung. “you know what she reject jiyeon call, didn;t pick up even once her call.” “MWO?” “wae?” boram ask. “remember not she make eunjung sulkingbefore she fly to japan? Eunjung still didn;t get over it.” “mwoya, eunjung unnie sulking is the most awesome ever. Hard to be persuade. Aigoo.” Hyomin voice out. “want to play a game? I know eunjung want jiyeon to persuade her personally. I mean like yeah, going to her, or maybe showing some obvious effort to persuade her.”

“any plan?” “well, it might look evil but it is the best that i can think now.” “what?” “2 or 3 of us, call jiyeon asking about eunjung saying that we can’t contact her at all. Since she also can’t get to contact with eunjung, so she will be worried. Probably she will fly to japan on the same day. Who knows?” soyeon raise her eyebrow. “call.” “call.” They nod. “so who going to make the call?” “unnie~rang, na~rang.” Hyomin say. “na?” soyeon point to herself. “ne.” “arasso.”

End flashback

And now jiyeon already in the plane to go to eunjung. soyeon smile widely.

After 1 hour and 40 minutes in the plane, jiyeon arrive at the airport. “oh, its me. Send my car to the airport please.” Not long after that, a car stop in front of her. “here the key sajangnim.” “thank you. How will you go back? Are you bring back up with you?” “no sajangnim. I’m going to take the taxi to go back.” “get in. I send you back.” “its ok sajangnim.” “get in. I can’t let you go back with taxi when you come to me just to send my car when i ask you. For me, it is rude to let people do something for you but you just neglect them like that. Get in.”

He get in the car where jiyeon send him to the office. “thank you for sending the car to me.” “thank you for sending me back sajangnim.” She smile. Jiyeon then drive her car to eunjung apartment. She look at her wristwatch. “unnie must already go to the office now.” She step at the pedal to increase the speed. She stop by the mall to buy something for eunjung. jiyeon pass by the bear shop. “oh, there is a big rilakkuma there.” She approach the salewoman. “excuse me, did you have rilakkuma at this size with the word sorry?” “holding it? writing?” “anything can as long as it is sorry.” Sfter get what she want she continue her way to eunjung apartment.

After put in the pasword, she enter eunjung house. Surprisingly, eunjung still at home since jiyeon can see eunjung handbag at the dining table. Her laptop also still there. “she still home?” jiyeon go to eunjung room. She open the door. eunjung still sleeping. She look so tired. Jiyeon put the bear beside her and go out from eunjung room to make breakfast for her. eunjung turn around when she feel something beside her. she open her eyes. “ah, mwoya?” she roll back.

BUKKK! Eunjung is off the bed. “ah, my .”