music in me#51

music in me

Hyuna enter her house ignoring her parents that is sit at the hall watching tv. “hyuna~ya, are you ok?” her mother ask her. “hyuna?” still no answer. “yah, kim hyuna. Didn’t you heard me?” hyuna startled upon hearing her father voice. “oh, ne appa? Wae?” “are you ok?” she nod. “you didn’t look like you are ok?” “i’m ok. Just a bit tired.” Her mother nod. “go get some rest then. Omma will call you when the dinner ready.” She smile and walk away. “yeobo, what happen to her? Did something happen at her school?” “aniya, she didn’t say anything to me about school.” “did she have a boyfriend?” “molla. You ask her then. She will not tell me anything if i ask her.” Her mother look at him. “arasso.”

Hyuna throw her body on her bed. She stared at the white ceiling blankly. “ottokhae? What should i do?” she mumble alone covering her face with a pillow. “stupid hyuna, crazy hyuna. Why did you do something without thinking? Now look at you, what will you do now? Your father position is at risc, your position at school is also at risc, everybody hate you. Aigoo.” She say while rubbing her face.

Tok..tok..tok..

“nuguya?” “me.” Her faather head pop out from the door. “oh appa, wae?” he approach her. “is there something wrong happen?” “aniya, wae?” “you face show me that you are lying dear.” Hyuna smile. “aniya appa, i’m just tired. You know school work, class and all.” He nod. “are you sure?” “yeah. appa, may i ask you something?” “ne of course.” “is your boss name park hyomin?” he nod. “what kind of person she is?” “wae?” “nothing, just want to know.” “she is a little girl that know how to manage her work well, good enough on managing her worker, kind, beautiful, cute and polite towards the elder. Just like her friends especially eunjung~ssi.”

She nod. “she polite towards elder?” he nod. “she has a really good manner. She never once care about the standard eventhough she is the daughter of one of the richest family in korea.” Hyuna nod. “why did you ask me about her?” “just want to know.” “if that so, appa leave first. Do tell me if something bother you ok.” Hyuna nod and smile.

Jiyeon walk down from her room to the dining hall. “oh baby. Why didn’t you call me?” “its ok, i can walk. I have this remember.” Jiyein say to eunjung showing her crutch to her. “still it is dangerous to come down from upstairs. You may slip ara?” “arasso unnie. Ah, what menu today? I’m hungry.” “molla. I just now come from the garden.” She say while heading to the dining hall together. “oh, baby. How your leg? Still hurt?” “a little. But i guess it will be ok soon. No worries omma.” “come here, sit down. Appa will come down soon.”

“annyeong girls, yeobo.” “annyeong appa.” Jiyeon and eunjung say together. Mr. Park kiss their cheek before take her place. “are you ok now baby?” “ne appa.” “princess, how about the culprit? Did the police reveal it?” eunjung look up from her food. She look at jiyeon. “no appa. They still didn’t find the culprit but maybe soon. For me, who is the culprit is not important anymore as long as baby is ok.” Eunjung say jiyeon hair. “no, its not ok. She put jiyeon life in danger. She might died if she didn’t jump out from the car you know.” Eunjung nod. “arayo. But appa, just let it go. As long as she is here with us, enough for me. Am i right ji?” jiyeon nod.

Mr. Park look at them. “yeobo, its ok. Let just them take care of it. jiyeon is safe now, so its ok.” Mdm. Park try to convince him. “ah, molla. You 3 is so stubborn.” “not as stubborn as you. But you can’t win over me.” Eunjung say while smiling. “aigoo, this ham eunjung.” He say hit eunjung head. “ah, appa.” He smile. “mian, mian.” “lets eat baby, princess. You need to study after this.”

Eunjung enter her room while answering a phone call. “ara unnie, ara. But i don’t care. Since she already touch jiyein bad enough, i will touch her even more. And worse she will maybe die or paralysed on my touch unnie.” Eunjung sit in front of her laptop. “ne unnie, arasso.” She put her phone beside her. “mian soyeon unnie. There is nothing i can do to turn back and i will not turn back. No matter what happen.” The door open. “unnie, what are you doing?” “oh baby, come in. Just want to start doing my work now. Wae?”

“busy?” “no, not really. Wae? Wae?” “how if hyuna try to harm you unnie with the challenge?” eunjung turn from her seatto face jiyeon. “i don’t care. I tell you right, anybody lay finger on you will face my wrath. So whatever it is, she will face me if she wish too.” “but i’m afraid she will hurt you.” “no worries. You getting hurt is the worst thing ever i face, so me being hurt is nothing.” “but unnie..” “no but baby. Just cheer me on, it will be enough.” Eunjung say while kiss jiyeon forehead.

The next day, eunjung arrive late at school. Upon she want to enter the room, she see hyuna standing in front of the door. eunjung smirk. “i guess the interesting thing happen to start my day.” She stop behind her. “get lost. You block my way.” She say with a cold tone. “oh, mianhae.” She say bow. “oh, you know how to say sorry too? I think you are not.” Eunjung smirk. “what do you want?” “here.” She handed her a paper. “yesterday you say i can propose anything to you right? So here it is.” Eunjung open the paper. “dance, sing,playing instrument? You want to do this?”

She nod. “you will not regret it right?” “no, if i lose i will graduate quietly from here and not bother jiyeon and all of you anymore. If i win, can you please drop the report that is on me?i promise i still will not disturbing you and the others.” eunjung look at her. “what if i win?” “its up to you. I will do it fair and square. Not like last time.” “ok, if i win, i want you to graduate quietly from this school, apologise to jiyeon in public and bring back thing like before.” “what do you mean by that?” “you need to corrected the situation. It is good enough if you 2 can be friend but if you become like before again, it is much more better.”

Her jaw drop. “you mean after all this, you still want me to be jiyeon friend? Are not you afraid i will harm her again?” “are not you and jiyeon bestfriend before? So why not you try to fix back the situation? Nope, since i know you become like this because of your unsatisfied feeling towards her. We may look like have a perfect life but our life is more risc that you. So be grateful with your life now.” Her head down. “so call or not? I warn you its not easy to convince jiyeon back after what you do but if you want i will help you. You just need to promise me that you will be good towards her after this.”

“if that so, can i just give up on the challenge? I promise i will be good after this.” Eunjung laugh. “nope, we will do it fair and square. I hate it like that.” Hyuna nod. “i’ll tell you once i set the time.” “ne, annyeong haseyo.”

Eunjung throw her body on the couch. “annyeong.” “oh, you are late today.” “i need to drop by at the office to take some file.” She put her bag and the letter on the table. “what is that?” q-ri say taking the letter. “hyuna?” eunjung nod. “so brave to challenge people after what she done. but she is kind of stupid to challenge you on your speciality.” “ah, let it be unnie.” eunjung say closing her eyes while leaning back. “beside we make a good decision on our betting unnie. win-win situation i think. Or maybe win-lose and i am on the lose site. But its ok.” “what is it?” “she need to convince jiyeon and be friend again if i win.” “what? Are you crazy?”

“that is the best unnie. they are good friend before but because of her unsatisfied feeling towards jiyeon, she become like that. So let she fix the situation.” “are you try to give second chance to her?” eunjung look up. “soyeon unnie, everybody have second chance, the difference is whether they use it well or not. I have a class, see you later girls. Oh, tell jiyeon to text me when she finish her class later. She need to go for a check up.” Eunjung leave the room. “she is too nice to people. Aigoo.”

Not long after that, jiyeon enter the room. “annyeong unnie.” “annyeong. How class?” “good.” Jiyeon put her thing on the table before join them at the couch. “princess ask you to call her. She want to bring you for check up.” “arasso. I call her later.” Boram busy eating her snack. “boram unnie, can you stop eating please.” Jiyeon say snatch boram snack from her hand. “yah, thats mine.” “i know you have other with you.” Jiyeon say without looking at her.

“ji, you know hyuna propose challenge to your sister.” Jiyeon stop eating. “what challenge?” “basicly, its all eunjung speciality. Sing, dance, and playing instrument.” “it is such a disadvantage for her unnie. eunjung unnie is a composer, she is also a dancer and she is a singer. So she sweep everything. Hyuna will be humiliated again.” soyeon smile. “ara, but it is what hyuna want.” “like i care what she want. One thing for sure, if something happen to eunjung unnie. i will kill her this time.” Jiyeon say while lean back. “wake me up in 30 minutes unnie. i need to go to the office for meeting.”

“yah, text eunjung first.” “yeah yeah.”

Jiyeon walk out from the room with eunjung. “unnie, is there anything you didn’t tell me?” eunjung that busy replying text look at her. “what is it?” “is there any?” “oh, is it about hyuna?” jiyeon didn’t answer her. “be careful. Yeah yeah, she propose a challenge. But no worries, nothing to be harm. It is just dance, sing and all.” “but you still need to tell me about it right unnie.” “ara, ara. I’m sorry. She just tell me this morning when i arrive. You are not in the room, so i thought about telling it to you later when we are at home.” Jiyeon keep silent.

“baby, don’t be angry. I’m sorry ok.” Eunjung open the door for jiyeon. “hop in.” Eunjung take her place at the driver seat. “ji, i’m sorry ok.” “hmm.” “oh, by the way your car will be arrive next week.” “chinjja?” jiyeon face become bright. “woah, look at you. When i say sorry you keep silent, when i talk about car you so excited. Is your car is more important than me?” eunjung pout. “aniya unnie. arasso, arasso. I’m sorry.” “shiro, your car more important than me. So don’t talk to me.” Jiyeon laugh hard.

“you are so cute unnie. very cute when you pout like.” “yah, i’m angry now.” Jiyeon laugh harder. “who telling people that they angry unnie. for the first time ever, people telling others that they are angry.” Eunjung focus on the road. “eunjung unnie, my princess unnie, my baby unnie. i love you. Don’t sulk ok.” Jiyeon say kiss eunjung cheek. She smile. “nah, look. Now you smile again.” “i love you too baby.” She say kiss jiyeon hand. “by the way, why did you take the challenge? You can just send her to the jail.” “its all about second chance baby. Will you forgive her if i ask you to do it?” jiyeon become silent. “molla unnie. its hard.” Eunjung sigh. “i understnd that.” “but if you want me to do it, i will give a try. Still i need time for it. I tell you this, if she ever try to do it again, i will kill her no matter how.” Eunjung smile looking at her. “thats my girl.”