music in me#17

music in me

Jiyeon is breakfast with her father and mother when eunjung join them. She kiss her mother and jiyeon cheek before take her sit beside jiyeon. She look so well dress up like she want to go somewhere. “morning omma, jiyeonnie.” “morning baby.” “morning unnie.” Eunjung look around. “where is aunty tae hee? I’ve not see her since 2 days ago.” “she going back to visit her family. Probably will be back today.” Eunjung nod.

“unnie,you are going somewhere?”eunjung again nod. “i’m going to the martial art center.” “practice again?” her mother ask. “aniya, just want to having fun there.” “what kind of reason is that.” Her mother laugh. “can i go with you unnie?” “you want to come along?” jiyeon nod. “ok then. But i’ll be long there.” jiyeon smile.

“unnie, yun ah unnie.” “ne miss.” A maid come after heard eunjung call her. “are the other already eat breakfast? How bout you?” she shook her head. “we will eat later miss.” “go and get your breakfast. There is still many food on the table. Impossible to be finish if just 4 of us eat it, so go. You need energy to do all the work in here.” eunjung take her plate and headed to the kitchen. “unnie, go and eat your breakfast. I will clean up this. Go unnie.” Eunjung push all of them to the dining. “enjoy your meal. No worries, omma already leave. Nobody gonna scold you.”

They look at her. “ah, unnie don’t look at me like that.” “thank you miss.” “call me eunjung, can you? It is more comfortable. Its ok to call me that if omma at home, but when she’s not around, i am eunjung. not miss.” They smile. “now, enjoy your meal. After dome with the dish, i’ll go out with my dongsaeng.” She say and walk away.

“what a kind hearted master. Didn’t even look down at us even we are a maid.” A maid say. “you are right. but she change a lot after that incident. And i like it, her smile so charming and she is so beautiful with it.” all of them nod.

Jiyeon come to the dining to find eunjung when she saw them. “mwoya? What are you doing here?” “we’re sorry miss. But..” “i’m the one that ask them to do it.” eunjung come from the kitchen. “but unnie..” “they are only maid? Jiyeon~ah, they are also human. Whatever their position, their work, they still a human. So there is no different between us and them.” Eunjung say approaching jiyeon.

“yes it is true, we are wealthy, success now but we also will have hard time later. Just like them, they have such a hard life now, who know what will happen to them later. So jiyeon baby, respect them. They are unnie though. Even they are only maid. Ok?” jiyeon look at eunjung. she smile and nod. She turn to look at them. “i’m sorry unnie.” She say bow to them.

“aniya miss jiyeon, its ok. We doing something wrong, so we deserve to be scold.” Yun ah say. “aniya unnie, i’m the one that wrong. I’m sorry again.” she say.  eunjung pat jiyeon head. “thats my girl.” She say kiss jiyeon chhek. “are you done preparing? Can we go now?” jiyeon nod. “so unnie, we will leave now. Annyeong.” They smile and bow to them. “ka ja, ka ja, ka ja, ka ja.”

-----

“what happen here q-ri? Why is it too many lost here?” “molla appa, i also didn’t get clear motion about the money flow since yun jung samchon manage evrything regarding to it. the thing that come to me is the final report.” She lower her head. “i know that. But what happen with this lost? Where did all the money go?” q-ri shook her head. “who is the one that in charge in the previous project?” “yun jung samchon with mr. Edward. But from what i know only samchon know about the flow in and out. Mr. Edward is monitoring the site.” Her father sit in front of her. “what is the exact profit we made actually?” “mr. Edward told me once, that we will roughly make around 400 billion profit if it success. 3 weeks ago, he report to me that the current profit from that project is 350 billion. But when i check the account, the money is not even half from it.”

He scratch her head. “i know this will happen. Somebody sebotage the money.” “mwo?” “somebody sebotage the money for their own good. But i’m not sure who.” “what should we do now appa?” “molla. I can’t think straight now.” “can you let me settle this thing appa? Since it is my fault.” “do you think you can handle it? you still need to go to school, doing your school work, will you be able to settle this problem?” “i will try.” “arasso baby. Gomawo.”

q-ri sit in front of her laptop. She search any information that she think related to this problem.  “bring in the workers account info. I need to check if there is any strange thing in it. don’t forget the board director account info too.” “ne sajangnim.”

It is already 10 p.m. q-ri is alone at the office looking through all the file she ask before.

Trittt..tittt..tittt...

“yeobusaeyo?” “unnie, where are you? Still at the office?” “ne, still have some work to do. Wae?” “is there any problem? You seem very busy.” “aniya, just some work need to be settle as soon as possible.” “arasso.” Soyeon hang up.

q-ri lean back. She sigh. “ah, why did ths happen. Aigoo.”

-----

Soyeon playing with her phone. Boram is chatting with jiyeon, hyomin and areum. Q-ri is immerse with her work at her table. “yah why did she become like that busy? She never be like that busy since she take over the company.” “molla unnie, seems like something happen but she won’t tell us anything i think.” Hyomin say. jiyeon heard sound of door open.

Eunjung enter the room signing them to be quiet. She approach soyeon and take away her phone. “got you.” Eunjung say running away. soyeon become so panc. “yah, give me back my phone. Yah, eunjungie.” Eunjung run around the room with soyeon phone in her hand. “namja~ya. Soyeon unnie text with a namja. Nugu~ya unnie?” “nobody, give me back my phone.” After a while, they sit at the couch catch some air. “ah, i’m so tired.”

Eunjung poke soyeon. “who is that unnie?” “yeah unnie, who is that?” jiyeon also ask her.  “nobody. Just a chingu that i know long ago.” “namja chingu? Am i right?” “aniya.”

Eunjung look at q-ri. “busy again?” they nod. “q-ri unnie, are you ok?” q-ri nod. “now she behave like you.” Boram say. eunjung approach q-ri. “unnie, is there any problem? That account issu still didn’t settle.” Q-ri shook her head. “i don’t know what should i do anymore. i do everything, still i don’t know who is the culprit.” Eunjung sigh. “did you need help?” “molla baby. I’m so tired. just able to sleep 3 hours a day with this work and assignment. Ah, i don’t know anymore.” she lean back.

Eunjung massage q-ri shoulder. “let me help you. That is only if you trust me to do it for you. You know i already be in your position since appa gone. So maybe i can help you with something.” “can you?” eunjung nod. “now, go get some rest. We have no class till 1. So, go get some rest.” Q-ri stand up from her seat. She sit beside soyeon. She rest her head on her shoulder. “you must be so tired unnie.” “i’m sooooo tired.” soyeon signal her to lay on her lap. “rest well unnie.”

After a while, she already fall asleep. jiyeon go to eunjung. “what happen unnie?” “her company having some problem. Not some, big problem.” “what is it baby?” boram ask. “more than 200 billion lost from the company account.” Their jaw drop. “no wonder she behave like that.” Hyomin say. “so, what now?” “she try to trace the culprit behind all this. But its been 2 weeks, still she didn’t even get any clue.”

They nod. “so, i’ll try to trace anything i can from the information here. including their money in the account amount. It should be so suspicious if the adding is too much right.”

-----

Eunjung laying on her bed. “ah, so tired.” “unnie.” Jiyeon open the door. “oh dear. Come in, wae?” “can i sleep with you?” eunjung smile and nod. “unnie, what will happen to q-ri unnie? Is the issue already settle?” “aniya, but i already have some people that caught my eyes. Something strange about them. One of them is her samchon.” Eunjung say.

“yun jung samchon? Are you sure?” “yeah. Something not right about him. But i also not sure. He seem to be scared when i talk to him. Like he is hiding something. But i don’t know what. Mr. Edward also.” Jyeon sigh. “pity her.” “yeah. The only thing we can do for her now is help her. with everything we can.” Jiyeon nod.

“i am going to a meeting with board director tomorrow. Since some of them know yun jung, i will ask them about him. Maybe there will ahve some other clue that can make everything more clear.” “you will be late tomorrow unnie?” “yeah, but i will be able to ettend all class since we don’t have any morning class tomorrow.” “’ne unnie.”

“ji, good night.” “unnie, its good to see you like this. See you smile, talk comfortably, laugh and all. I’m so happy. Unnie willing to do anything for somebody close to you. Even if you need to sacrifice your life.” Eunjung look at her. “ji, omma, unnie, you areum is precious to me. Everybody close to me is precious to me.  Because i don’t want to lose anybody anymore in my life. Lets only appa leave me, i don’t want anybody to leave me. If they need to, let me leave first before they do.”

“ah unnie, no need to talk like that. Nobody will leave you. Not omma, not me, not the unnie, not everybody. Nobody will leave you so please be happy everyday like this. Everyone also happy to see unnie like this.” Jiyeon smile to her. eunjung look at her.

“ne dear. Lets sleep, we need to wake up early tomorrow.” Jiyeon nod. “saranghae unnie. Jal jja.” “nado saranghae baby. Jal jja.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon forehead.

Her mother outside the room heard everything. Without she realise, she smile wide. “thank god eunjung start to accept jiyeon. I hope they will become closer and closer between each other.” She look ast the room again before leave.