music in me#36

music in me

sorry i didn't update often since my semester break is over and my class already start. but i'm try to update when i have free time. btw, here short update for you guys. enjoy it.

Eunjung play the piano with a wide smile.

Happy birthday kimi no birthday, chukkahamnida seniruchukkahamnida, you are my only one,

Happy birthday to you, seniruchukkahamnida, happy birthday to you, seniruchukkahamnida, happy birthday.

Eunjung ended the song with a bow towards the people in the restaurant. They applause her beautiful and awesome performance. The waitress come out with the cake and their order. Eunjung approach them. they hug her tight and kiss her cheek. “thank you princess for the best surprise you give to us since we come here.” Soyeon say. “you know me well unnie.” “but it is unfair because it is only you are the one that give us surprise by surprise. When did we will have chance to do it for you if you keep giving to us?” hyomin say. “you will get the chance someday.”

After they done with their lunch, they excuse themself to get some rest at the villa except eunjung and jiyeon. “we want to go back to the villa. Gonna get some rest for a while. How bout you princess?” “ani, i’m going for a walk for a while.” “i’m going with you unnie.” Jiyeon say. Eunjung just nod.

Eunjung and jiyeon walking together at the beach hand by hand. Enjoying the view together with her unnie make jiyeon smile wide. “wae did you smile like that? Is there anything funny?” jiyeon look up. “ani, just nothing. Enjoying the view together with you unnie is the best ever. I never think that my dream will become true.” Jiyeon say. Eunjung smile. “let everything happen in the past become a history ji. History that will be erase little by little and let the empty spot fill with the new history. Our memory together.” She say kiss jiyeon cheek. Jiyeon back hug eunjung and ret her chin on eunjung shoulder. “i love you unnie. Forever.” Jiyeon tighten the hug on eunjung waist and kiss her cheek.

“i love you too baby.” Eunjung stop walking and face the ocean. Jiyeon stil behind her. “what do yoi want to do tonight?” “should we try visiting a club?” eunjung shook her head. “i will do everything except that. And i’m not allow you to go there.” “wae unnie? I’m already legal to go there.” “yes, i know. Me too baby but you know right who is us. It is not impossible that someone can frame us from there wheh we go. You know what i mean right?” jiyeon nod. “so thats why you didn’t even take alcohol?” eunjung nod. “alcohol is not good for health baby. Plus i’m weak to it.” “no, i’m not drinking alcohol unnie becuse i am also weak to it.”

“appa told me that whatever happen alcohol is not the solution. Its true when you take alcohol you will forget all your problem but it is only temporary. So appa say that whatever happen, i should not take it. and he said strong people will not solve problem by taking alcohol. Thats why i didn’t even once drink alcohol.” Eunjung sigh. “wae unnie?” “i miss appa. This island is one of the island that appa really want to own because of its perfect scenery. But he go before we get the chance to be here together.” Jiyeon once again tighten the hug on eunjung waist. “don’t be sad unnie. I’m sure he is very proud to have you as her daughter. The only daughter of him that fulfill his dream that is not being complete.” Eunjung smile. “i hope so. Appa is one of the person that is everything to me. I treasure him so much just like i treasure you so much now. Thank you baby.”

Jiyeon nod. “gomawo unnie.” Eunjung take out her phone. “lets take a picture. 1,2, 3.” After some shot, they go back to the villa to join the others.

-----

they enter the villa when it is almost 6 o’clock. “what is this smell?” “molla. Ka ja.” Eunjung take jiyeon hand to bring her inside the villa. “unnie, we’re home.” “oh, you are here. Go change and rest. We’ll eat the dinner together later.” Soyeon say. “i thought you are sleeping.” “aniyo, i sleep earlier but i wake up an hour after that.” Jiyeon nod. “unnie will cook for dinner?” soyeon nod. “arasso, we go to our room first.” Eunjung bow to her. “arasso.”

After they gone, soyeon sigh in relief. “they are gone. Palli, finish it.” she look at boram and hyomin that sit on the floor doing something. “it will be done soon. Don’t worry. Go, prepare the food.” Boram say. Soyeon start to prepare food for their dinner while boram and hyomin finishing their work. Areum enter the kitchen. “unnie.” “ah, kkamjjag~ya. Areum~ah, i thought its jiyeon.” She laugh. “did you done with it? it is alomost time for dinner.” “just a little bit more.” Areum left when she hear q-ri call her.

Meanwhile, in the room jiyeon lay on the bed waiting for eunjung done washing up. She take her phone looking at the picture they take earlier. “let me change my wallpaper to this.” “what do you smile at?” “this.” She show her the picture. “oh. Go refresh yourself, unnie will prepare your clothes for you.” She pull jiyeon hand and push her to the bathroom. Not long after that jiyeon also done. she look on the bed where eunjung already fall asleep. “aisy, this jam eunjung.”

Knock..knock..knock..

“baby, princess, let dinner. The food is ready.” Q-ri say after knocking the door. “arasso unnie. I need to wake up eunjung unnie first, we will be there later.” Jiyeon approach eunjung. “unnie, ierona. The dinner is ready. They already waiting for us.” She say. Eunjung open her eyes and sit. “what did you say?” “dinner is ready, and they are waiting for us. Lets go.” Eunjung just follow jiyeon out. The others already at the rig wating for them. “oh, here they are.” Boram say. “i’m hungry, what is it for dinner today?” eunjung ask. “we do a BBQ a bit, with our favourite food.” Soyeon say.

They nod. Hyomin approach eunjung. She tap her shoulder. “unnie look.” She pint at one side. A blinking lamp start to appear revealing some potrait on  white canvas. Eunjung jaw drop. There is about 14 to 15 potrait around the rig. “w..whe..when did you girls prepare this?” she say. Jiyeon beside her also speechless. “it is not only you know how to make a surprise princess.” Q-ri say. “but the picture?” “its us.” Hyomin and boram stading side by side doing a ‘v’ pose.

Soyeon smile. “woah, its awesome unnie. Deabak. How can you do that just in less than a day?” hyomin and boram smile. “nothing impossible ok.” They say. “ok,the dinner is ready. Lets eat.” Soyeon say. “girls, thank you.”eunjung stand and bow. “ah, mwoya.” Hyomin say stand up and hug her. “you did too much think for us. So this is our chance to do something for you. “ “which one is the best unnie?” hyomin ask looking at her. “all of it but that one is the best.” She point at the 3rd last picture. It is a picture of them together performing on stage.

“assa, that is mine.” Boram say. Hyomin pout. “aigoo, hyominnie. Don’t pout like that.” Eunjung attack hyomin with her aegyo make her smile. “i love you unnie.” She say hug eunjung. “i love you too.” “hyomin unnie, eunjung unnie daekkoya.” Jiyeon say push hyomin aside and hug eunjung. The other just laugh. “she is my unnie too.” “who say that? She is my unnie though. Only me and mine.” Jiyeon say mock her. “eyyy, this kid.” She say gesture like want to hit her. “unnie, hyomin unnie want to hit me.” Jiyeon say covering her face. “aisy, enough. Come here both of you.” Eunjung call hyomin. “love me not?” “NE.” “kiss me then.” Both of them kiss eunjung cheek.

“i love both of you too.” She say kiss their cheek. “don’t fight anymore ok.” “ne unnie.” Hyomin and jiyeon say hug her.