music in me#132

music in me

“ah i’m so tired.” “princess you are early today.” Eunjung look at her mother. “there is not much work at the office and i am sooo tired from the work load since the past week. So yeah, i’m early today. Where is dino?” she ask. “not yet home. She say she will be a bit late today.” “oh, appa~neun?” she sigh. “where else your appa will go if he disappeared at this time. Gym of course.” Eunjung laugh. “wae omma? Afraid he go there to hit on some woman?” she say raising her eyebrow. “woah you seriously got on my nerve.” “just kidding omma. I’m going up first, going to refresh myself. What for dinner today?” “anything you want?” “kimchi chigae.” She say while walk away. “arasso. Come down after you done ok.” “ne omma.”

She enter her room. “ah my bed. I miss you.” Eunjung fall asleep without even changing her clothes. Not long after that, her phone ring. “hello?” “unnie.” She look at the caller id. “oh hyomin~ah wae?” “eodiya?” “jib. Neon eodiya?” “office. The unnie call just now, they want to grab dinner together.” Eunjung sit up. “omma already cook the dinner i think. How about all of you come and grab dinner here?” “oh really? Let me ask them first.” “eung.”

After refrehing herself, she go to the kitchen. “omma.” “oh princess. Are not yoau are sleeping just now?” she nod. “i wake up a while ago when hyomin call me.” “hyomin?” “ne. They want to grab dinner outside, but i am too lazy to go out.so i ask them to just have dinner here.” Mdm park raise her eyebrow. “will they come?” “molla. They didn’t call me yet. Did baby home already?” “aniya, ajik.” “when will she come back omma?” she just shrugged her shoulder. Eunjung phone once again ring. “oh, its sunyoung. Ne sunyoung~ah?” “unnie we will having our dinner there. Is it ok with aunty? It will be hard to cook for us too, so should we bring some take out food there?” eunjung laugh. “aniya no need my dear. Its fine, beside we have tae hee ahjumma too here. So what is it that is hard? Just come with the other ok.” “serious? Are you sure unnie?” “ne minnie, just come ok.”

“arasso, i will be on my way now.” “eung. Arasso.” “we will be there in any minute unnie. Bye~ong. Love you.” “eung. Love you too.” Mdm. Park look at her, raising her eyebrow. “they will be here for dinner.” “arasso. Tae hee take more ingredient from the refrigerator.” “should i help too?” “can you please set the table princess?” “yosh.”

The main door crack open. “i’m home.” Jiyeon voice ca be hear. “oh baby back. BABYYYYYYYYYYYY.” Eunjung run out from the dining hall. “unnie come back early today?” eunjung hug jiyeon as soon as she see her. “aigoo unnie.” “bogoshipo.” Jiyeon smile. “nado bogoshipo.” Eunjung kiss her forehead. “did you eat your dinner?” “not yet.” They walk hand in hand to the dining hall. “go shower. The other will be here in any minutes. We eat dinner together.” “chinjja? Ok then, i’ll be down when i’m done.”

Car roaring entering the mansion. “hyominnie must be here.” “unnie.” “sun young~ah i’m at the dining hall.” One by one of the other member arrive. “aunty, i miss you.” Areum voice out hugging mdm. Park. “me too. Omo, uri areumie look really beautiful now.” She smile proudly. “boram~ah how are you?” “i’m fine aunty.” “the other too?” “everybody doing good.” “glad to hear that. Come on, lets eat. Princess, go get jiyeon and appa.” Eunjung nod walk away. Q-ri sit beside soyeon. “sso are you ok?” “ne? I’m fine unnie. Why?” q-ri lean back. “you don’t look like you are fine to me. You really fine?” soyeon nod and smile.

They gather at the garden after dinner. “its hard to see all of you nowadays especially those 2.” Boram say point to eunjung and hyomin. “us?” she nod. “i am always here just a bit busy with work. Thats all. Those 3 are the one that is hard to meet. Q-ri unnie basicly like living at the states now. She come back here for 2 days ad stay there for the rest of the weeks.” Eunjung say. “it is because they need me more there than here.” Soyeon still lost in her own world. “soyeon unnie.” Jiyeon called her. “soyeon unnie?” she call her again. “SOYEON UNNIE.” Jiyeon call her while slightly tap her shoulder. “yes? Did you call me?” she look around. “what are you thinking about?” “is there any problem?” jiyeon ask her. “ani, there is no problem. Why?” “it is so not you. Whats wrong?”

“na gwaenchanha.” “then why did you look like you are facing a world problem?” eunjung ask her. “come on unnie. Its not good to be moody like this. You are getting married soon, this kind of face can make you look old.” Hyomin say try to joke around. The member laugh. “it won’t happen anytime soon anyway.” Their laughter died. “excuse me?” “and i don’t know whether it will really happen or not.” All eyes are on her. “what are you talking about unnie?” “is there any problem with appa?” jiyeon turn to ask her a question. Soyeon sigh.

She play with the ring on her finger, not even looking at the member. “he want to postpone our marriage till next year.” Their jaw drop. “pardon me? Postpone?” boram voice out try to find the answer. “what is the reason?” areum ask. “a sudden schedule of world tour concert.” “what does it mean by sudden schedule? Its nonsense.” “at least that is what he told me the other day.” Hyomin hold soyeon hand who is sit beside her. “unnie chinjja gwaenchanha?” she didn’t even lift her head. “soyeon unnie look at me? Are you really ok?” hyomin again ask her the same question. Soyeon lift her head just to give the member a heartbreaking view, the strong soyeon, a girl that is rarely show her tears now looking at them with her teary eyes.

“aniya, i am not ok.” Her tears fall as soon as she finish her sentence. Her head down, she crying silently. Boram approach her and hug her make soyeon crying louder and harder. “aigoo uri soyeon.” She rub her back. “cry darling, cry. Let everything out.” Nobody dare to utter any word, just watching her crying her heart out. “what did he really want actually?” hyomin say while her hand still interwined with the crying soyeon hand. They wait for soyeon to calm down before asking further question.

“did you agree to postpone it?” “we are argueing since that day. I didn’t even say i agee or not to postpone it.” “you didn’t contact each other since that day?” she shook her head. “i’m sorry, its my fault. If only i didn’t say anything about marriage, soyeon unnie will not be crying like this.” “aniya its fine.” “its ok hyomin~ah, at least now we know they have problem.” Eunjung say try to comfort hyomin. “so what are you going to do now?” “molla. Just wait and see what will happen. What else can i do?” she turn her attention to the scenery in front of her.

Jiyeon play with her phone while laying on her bed. Since it is weekend, she just stay at home even it is so boring to be there all day long. “Should i ask myung to go on a date with me?” she try to call L. “oh, he didn’t pick up.” she try again. “yes?” “myung.” “oh. Oh baby, annyeong.” His voice sound like he is scared. “what with this voice?” “ani, aniya. Nothing baby. Why did you call babe?” jiyeon look at her phone. L behaviour are very suspicious now. He usually never ask why she call instead he will throw all those cheesy word to her as soon as he answer the call. “you are being strange now. Did you do something wrong behind my back?” she ask. “of course not babe.” “mwohae? Want to go for a date with me? I’m free all day long today.” “oh, i’m sorry. I’m a bit busy now.” “pardon me? You busy at this day? Its weekend though.” “ne. Something urgent come up.” jiyeon sigh. “ok then.” “sorry baby.” “its fine. I hang up.” “eung.”

“ah i’m bored. Why is this unnie need to go to work on weekend?” jiyeon come down approaching her parents that is watching tv at the hall. “omma, appa.” “oh baby. You are home? I thought you going out with the other.” Mdm park move to give some space for her to sit. “i’m too lazy to go out. But maybe i will later. Why did unnie need to be at the office today? Erghh.” Mr. Park laugh. “she has something to do there if i’m not mistaken. That is what she say to us this morning.” Jiyeon pout. “nah, don’t do that.” “ani, i’m so bored here alone. I thought she will be at home since its weekend and its been ages since we spend time together.” Mdm park ruffle her hair. “go meet her at the company then baby.” She sigh. “molla. Nan molla. Molla.” She say walk aay.

After  few hours, she finally decide to go out. “ah i’m so bored.” Once she done change, she grab her car key and the car roaring leaving the mansion. “where should i go first? I’ll call eunjung unnie first.” “yeobuseyo?” “unnie. Busy?” “oh baby. A little bit, why?” “i’m bored, nobody want to play with me today.” Eunjung laugh. “aigoo uri aegi. I’m almost done though, should we go out and play?” “joah.” She say excitedly. “look how excited you are.” “you want me to go there? I’m already outside honestly.” “since you already outside, just wait for me somewhere. I’ll be there when i’m done.” “how about lunch? Did you grab your lunch already?”

“aniyo.” “ok then, lets meet up at the usual place.” “arassoyong.” “eung.”

Meanwhile myungsoo at his apartment, alone trying to figure out the solution of his problem. A problem that is actually will bring a big impact to his relationship with jiyeon. “what should i do now? I’m dead if jiyeon know what happen.” He walk back and forth still trying to get an answer. “pabo L. Why is so stupid?” his phone light up. a message arrive.

Myung i will go out for a while.. Text me when you free ok. I love you.                    ~baby ji~

He sigh. “auuuu, ottokhae? Ottokhae? Ottokhae?”

Flashback

“ah my head.” He try to sit when he feel somebody beside him. He turn just to see a woman sleeping beside him, . His eyes widen. Myungsoo look down on the floor, clothes spread all over the floor. “oh my gosh. What i already done?” he ruffle his hair. The woman beside him stir around. “ah.” She held her head as she sit up. her eyes snap open when she realise there is another person inside the room, beside her, on the BED. “oh my god. Who are you? What did you do to me?” she look down. “oh gosh.” “what happen last night?” myungsoo ask her. “i also don’t know. I guess we are too drunk last night.” “oh my god, oh my god. Jiyeon will kill me if she know about this.” The woman look at him. “it is a mistake, we both drunk last night. I seriously didn’t  remember what happen last night. Lets just forget it and pretend that it didn’t happen. My fiancee will sure get angry if he know about this.” Few weekss later, myungsoo got a text. ‘i’m pregnant.’ Only those 2 words make his world crach down. “what i’m afraid of finally happen.”

End flashback

“what will happen if jiyeon know about this?” he questioning himself. His door bell ring. “yes?” “myungsoo~ssi, its me.” He open the door revealing a woman in her 20’s. “come in.” “i’m sorry for disturbing you.” “its fine. Come in.” “i actually come to discuss something with you.” “about that?” he ask. She look at him and nod. “what are you planning to do?” she ask. “i’m honestly have no idea what i should do about this. You have yor fiancee you need to deal with, i have my girlfriend i need to face. I’m seriously so miserable right now.”

“i have only 2 option. One, abort this baby. Two, i am thinking about just telling the truth to my fiancee. Whatever will happen later, i accept it as my fate.” He look at her. “are you sure? The chance for him to leave you is high if you be frank to him.” She nod. “i know. So you want me to abort this baby?” he sigh. “i seriously don’t know. I’m so scared right now. If she know about this, i’m all done. No, pretty much we are done.” “i know. Same goes here. Thats why i ask you what are you planning to do.”

Without they realise, jiyeon is there standing at the door that is slightly open listening to everything they are talking about. “myung make other woman pregnant? No it can’t be. They must be dicussing about that woman problem. My myung will not do that kind of thing.” She mumble. “no no, myung is not that kind of person.” The flower that she hold fall on the floor. Jiyeon walk away pretending she is not there listening to everything they are talking about. “sooner or later we will need to face the reality too. I am also afraid, but what has been done already done.”

“myungsoo~ssi, don’t worry. I will help you if you need my help. It is a mistake, nobody want this to happen. I will handle my fiancee. I know him better.” He lean back. “i don’t know what to say. By the way, if you are not bother, may i ask you something?” he nod. “is that your girlfriend?” she ask pointed on his picture with jiyeon on the table near them. “ne, its my girlfriend. Park jiyeon.” “so one of the most successful person is your girlfriend. you are so lucky, she is so beautiful.” “i know right. But you cannot imagine what she can do if something goes wrong around her.” “you sound like she is a mafia or something.” He smile weakly. “oh no, she’s not. It is just that she has a really bad temper.” “kere, i will get going first. Text me if you need my help to explain or persuade her ok.”

Once she out, she see a bouquet of flower on the floor. “oh it is not here earlier.”

I love you so much myung.                                                                          ~jijiji <3~

“so she heard everything?” she sigh. “i guess you really need my help now.” She say looking at the door behind her.

Jiyeon sit inside the cafe waiting for eunjung while her head still thinking about what she heard just now. “is it true myung did that? No. No. Myung is not like that.” He say try to get rid of all the negative thinking about myungsoo. Her phone beeping.

Baby, i will be a bit late. Do drink something first ok. I’ll be there in 30 minutes.                   ~princess baekgu~

“park jiyeon~ssi?” somebody greet her. a woman stand in front of her. “yes its me. What can i help you?” “may i sit here?” jiyeon look around. “don’t worry, i’m not a bad peson. I just have something to say to you.” “oh aniya, i’m sorry if you think i think of you that way. Have a sit.” She sit in front of her. “it is regarding on kim myungsoo~ssi.” Upon hearing myungsoo name, jiyeon face change.