music in me#22

music in me

The member look at mdm. Park gloomy face. her tears fall. “it is just the same like 11 years ago when her father died. She need to be given sleeping pills so that she can sleep, need to be force to eat but it is just a little, cry non-stop and even raving in her sleep.” She sigh. Q-ri approach her. “aunty, don’t worry. We will do everything to help her and jiyeon. Aunty take care, we don’t want you to be sick later.” “thank you, thank you so much for being there for them wherever they need help and support. I don’t know what happen to me if i need to face them alone and i don’t what happen to them if you all are not there to help them.” she say crying.

“anya aunty, its ok. They are like sister to us. No matter what happen to them, we will help them with any way we can.” Boram say. “since ounty didn’t even get rest since last night, you should get some. Q-ri, please.” q-ri nod.

“so, what now unnie?” somebody open the door. Mr. Park enter the hpuse with tired expression. “uncle, how?” he shook his head. “there is nothing wrong with it.” “not even one of them?” he nod. “i don’t know what should i do anymore.” hyomin look around. “i already ask woo jin to call woo jung to come back to seoul. They will help us with this thing.” “don’t you think we need to call the police?”

Soyeon look at mr. Park. He shook his head. “i don’t want this to be big problem. And we still don’t know who did that and what they want.” soyeon look at hyomin. “ok, lets woo jin and woo jung do it. i will order my man to help them.” she say. hyomin nod.

-----

Eunjung wake up from sleep. She look at her phone. No message and call. It is already 9 p.m. she sit on her bed. When she open the door, she can hear the member and her parents voice discussing at the hall. “no aunty, we can trace her but it will take time. The kidnapper also didn’t give us any clue for what did they want or whereare they.” “its been 3 days already. Eunjung also being like that since jiyeon missing. I’m afraid she will do something stupid. She is too fragile since what happen to her father. Maybe she look tough but inside she is not.” Her mother say.

Eunjung close the door slowly. She sit at the edge of her bed, crying again.

Soyeon phone ringing. Its unknown number.

If you want her, come to XXX park soyeon~ssi.

~--------~

Soyeon look at them. “i’m going out for a while. will be back later ok girls.” “where did you want to go unnie?” hyomin move beside her. “somewhere. I will be back later. Take a close look at eunjung, i’m afraid she will do something stupid again.” She then walk away without they even say anything. They look at each other. “what wrong with her?” “molla. Usually she will tell us where did she want to go.”

Meanwhile in eunjung room, she done changing. She open the balcony door and look down. “ah, its quite high.” Eunjung sigh. “ah, i don’t care.” After a while, she already at the ground. She look around to make sure nobody there. eunjung run out from her house using a secret route she create when she want to run from the annoying bodyguard. She then approach tae yoon house.

BANG !! BANG!! BANG!!

“tae yoon~ssi, tae yoon~ssi. Open the door. Tae yoon~ssi.” Eunjung bang the door. Tae yoon open the door. “oh, eunjung~ssi. Is there anything i can help you?” without notice, eunjung push the door to make it widely open and enter the house. “where is my sister?” “jiyeon~ssi?” “yes, park jiyeon, my sister. Where is she? Jiyeon~ah, park jiyeon.” “i’ve not even meet her a few days already. How come you say that she is here.” eunjung look at her.

“because she has been missing for a few days already. Now, tell me where is she? I know you know where is she.” “what are you talking about? I don’t know where is she.” “DON’T LIE. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. DON’T MAKE A SCENE SAYING THAT YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE IS SHE WHEN YOU ALREADY TAKE HER.” eunjung lost her patience. “the problem is i don’t know where she is. Why did you ask me?”

“because you are the first person she will meet every morning when she go for work out. Did i need to say more reason? Because she is my sister, the person that buy your company 9 years ago and i am the member of t-ara, park soyeon dongsaeng the owner of the school that your brother being drop off. Enough reason?” she raise her eyebrow. “what are you talking about eunjung~ssi?” “don’t pretend to be innocent. I know you are the person in charge behind everything.” She smirk.

“so, you already know about jung ho?”

-----

Soyeon enter the warehouse. She take a carefull step without making any noise. After walking a few minutes, she can see jiyeon unconcious on the floor. “jiyeon~ah.” She run towards her. she try to wake jiyeon up but she didn’t respond at all. Soyeon look around afraid that somebody coming. After she untied the rope from jiyeon feet, she support her to stand up since she still unconcious. But unfortunately, a man come into the room.

“well, well, well. Park soyeon~ssi, its not that easy. She maybe can escape but not you. You still owe somebody something.” He say sit on one of the chair near her. “who are you? What do you want from me and jiyeon?” he laugh. “i don;t know the reason also but i being order to do it. no solid reason actually.” He approach soyeon.

She take double step backward as he move forward. “don’t come closer or you will regret it.” but he still move forward. Soyeon take a step forward and punch him hard. He is taken a back with that punch. “fuh, solid.” His lips bleeding. “i already told you right.” he stand up and approach her again.

Soyeon getting ready to attack him again when he grab her hand. “well, i can say you can punch me once, but not twice, or more than that.” He say while send a punch to soyeon stomach. The most solid punch. Soyeon kneel down on the floor holding her stomach. He grab her hair to make her stand up again. “you give me once, i’ll pay you double.” He then punch her again right at the same spot make soyeon vomit blood. She fall on the floor. He then kick her that make her unconcious.

-----

Eunjung pov

“so, you already know about jung ho?” she ask me. “ah, so now from your question i assume you admit everything tae yoon~ssi?” she sit on the couch while looking at me and smirk. “ne, ne, ne eunjung~ssi. You are quiet sharp in observing people.” “i never wrong observing people. Especially people like you.”

I grab her collar. “where is my sister? Tell me or i kill you.” She laugh. “we will see who will kill who.” She say pushing me. She then start to attack me. First punch, second punch, third punch, all no use. I avoid all the punch. I look at her. “thats all?” after saying that, i give a punch right to her face. the edge of bleed. She stand up again.

“tell me, or i kill you.” I say it again. she smile. “we’ll see ok.” She then attack me but this time she succedd  make her punch land on my face. still she didn’t stop. A kick on my stomach enough to make me slamp to the wall. “damn, it hurt.” She approach me and give a kick that make me collapse on the floor. She kick again and again and again. it make me vomit blood. I look up.

“thats all? How come?” i say try to stand up again.all over my body ache but i need to fight. For jiyeon. i attack her with a spin kick make her fall down. “i’m not that weak tae yoon~ssi.” I smirk. And she attack me again. this time i’m can’t do anything. My body ache and too weak to fight as i fall backward. She grab my collar before giving a few more punch. She stand up and kick me again. “you are too weak compare to me.” That is the last word she say before i lost on my own world.

End pov

“HYOMINNIE.” Boram scream from upstairs. Hyomin that hear it run towards eunjung room. “wae unnie?” “she’s not here. eunjungie not here.” hyomin search at every inch of the room. “unnie, look.” Areum point to the balcony. Q-ri run out. She look down and nod. “aisy, chinjja.” Hyomin say smack the table. “why did she do it again? so stubborn. She didn’t even eat for 3 days and she still under the sleeping pills control. She’s too weak. What did she do now? Arghh.”

Madam park enter the room. “what happen q-ri?” “eunjung, she run away. probably she go somewhere to find jiyeon.” Boram answer. “i already told her not to do anything alone. Why she is so stubborn. Ah, eunjung unnie wae?” hyomin scream frustrated.

“soyeon also still not here. its been 3 hours already.” Q-ri say. hyomin take out her phone. “woo jin, track the detector number 1207. Now.” She pause before speak up again. “send the information of the place to me now.” She look up. "tracker?" "yeah, i put in in unnie bag a while ago before she leave because i know this will happen. Soyeon unnie, she is at an old warehouse outside seoul.” “mwo? What did she do there?” hyomin look at boram.

 “obviously unnie, she go after the kidnapper. The text she get before, thats it. and i think the kidnapper target is soyeon unnie, not jiyeon. For what they contact soyeon unnie when they can contact jiyeon appa or omma. Isn’t it obvious unnie?” “how bout eunjungie?” they look at each other.