music in me#56

music in me

Mdm. Park stand in front of eunjung room. “oh omma. Why are you standing there?” jiyeon approach her from her room. “is your unnie inside?” “yeah, she is sleeping now. Too tired i guess, she sleep for 7 hours straight till now.” Mdm. Park look at jiyeon. “aigoo my princess. Where did you want to go baby?” jiyeon is already dress up well. “oh, i need to go out for a while. I have an appointment.” She look at her watch. “at this hour?” “ne omma, i’ll be back ok. Annyeong.” She say kiss mdm. Park cheek. “be careful driving baby.” Thumbs up as an answer.

Mdm. Park open the door slowly not to disturb eunjung that maybe still sleeping. “princess, still sleeping?” she take a look inside. Eunjung is laying on her bed still in her office attire. She sit beside eunjung while her hair. “what happen princess? Why are you working so hard?” she observing eunjung face. “look at you. Your face is pale, your body become so skinny. Get some rest princess. If you have problem, tell me. Tell your appa.” She say eunjung hair again before kiss her forehead. “rest well baby.” Her last word before leaving the room.

She going downstairs to wait for mr. Park to come back from gym. Few minutes later, mr. Park enter the house. “yeobo, i’m home.” She approach him and take his bag. “how today yeobo?” “great. I guess because i’m getting older now, it is so easy to get tired.” He say laughing. “you do become older yet you still handsome though, uri nampyeon.” She say kiss his cheek. “why the house so silent? Did the girls still not home?” “baby going out for an appointment, will be back later. Princess is upstairs sleeping.” “she’s home? Its been 2 days since she come back home.” He say sit on the couch.

“ara. She look so tired. I don’t know why she work too hard when she don’t need too. i want to ask her but i don’t have aa chance.” He turn to look at her. “what did you want to ask her?” “what actually happen? What make her become so workaholic like that? Is there any problem at the office?” she look down. “yeobo, look. Let her sleep more, i’ll ask her tomorrow ok. Don’t worry ok.” He say hug her.

Meanwhile, jiyeon at a cafe is waiting for the other to come. “jiyeon~ah.” “oh unnie. have a sit.” Soyeon, boram, q-ri, hyomin and areum already arrive. After place their order, jiyeon look at hyomin. “hyomin unnie, otte? Is there any other clue?” “based on the document and transaction history you give me 3 days ago, i can conclude that their work is so clean. But it is not that clean though.” “wae?” hyomin take an envelope from her bag. “this. Woo jin and woo jung go to meet that worker, and he tell everything about it to them. guess what? They didn’t only receive the money to sebotage the project but they also receive the money to leak PRINCESS HAM corp. Information to the third party. Its him.”

Jiyeon go through all the document. The real transaction of the corruption that occur is in her hand. “where did you get this?” soyeon ask her showing her the transaction paper. “that is why i say they play safe and work cleanly but not that safe and clean. They do all the transaction with other account that they have. The money is not going in with their name but other people name.” “who?” boram voice out. “their family name. I mean their wife or husband or child.” “no wonder there is nothing eunjung unnie found from the previous week.” Hyomin nod.

“woo min following ji min~ssi,  while woo jin following jun young, woo jung following sang bum and hyun young following yul. And guess what? There have someone else behind it.” “who?” “molla. We ask his help and he say he will help as long as if something happen to him, we help him to take care of his family. So we get some new information about them from him.” “is there any guarantee that he will not tell them about it?” hyomin shook her head. “his family is his priority. So he will not dare to do anything.” “unnie is that threatening?” “ani. He ask for it since he say he will turn himself in after everything settle. And will come out as a better person if we are on his side.”

Jiyeon look at her curiously. “how come he become so kind after all he done to unnie?” “he say he regret on what he doing and ask us to help him about the report. So if we help him, he will help us. No worries, i’ll take care of it.” “arasso unnie. other than this?” q-ri show up a recorder. “i meet ji min~ssi twice last week. I made a situation that we are in trouble. I mean me and eunjung. so i ask her is there any current project that can be in my bidding list, which can make me fight with eunjung. and yes, money comes first. Here is the recording.” She put the recorder on the table. “she say it will take time but when i offer her some more money she straight saying that it will be inform to me as soon as possible.” Jiyeon nod.

“here unnie. last week appa ask me to deposit some money to oppa since that stupid big brother want to buy new car but don’t want to use his money. So i accidently meet jun young~ssi there. He is cashing a cheque. He greet me and in advance i ask him what is he doing there. He say he cashing some money for unnie company.” Jiyeon immediately look up from the document she read. “from unnie company?” areum nod. Jiyeon look at the document again. “it is not for unnie company, it is for him. He cash it under jeong hun name.” Jiyeon say circling the date.

“well i guess it will come to the end soon.” Jiyeon say raise her eyebrow looking at them.

-----

Meanwhile at the office eunjung is immerse with alll the file and paper in front of her. She ignore all phone call, cancel all appointment and even lock her office door. one after another file she take a look. Same goes as site and data in her laptop. “aisy, where is actually the money go? There is no other account that they have beside this.” Eunjung scratch her head. her intercom beeping few time. Eunjung look at it feeling annoyed. The last beep, eunjung take it. “ah, wae? Did i say that i don’t want any disturbance?” she say almost yelling. “mianhae sajangnim, but you need to look at this. I don’t know where is this come from but you need to take a look. Its urgent.” Secretary park voice can be heard, panic.

Eunjung open her room door. “come in.” “princess, here. I don’t know where is this come from but it is the report for the flow of the current project that you put in hiatus.” Eunjung that is leaning back to her chair look up. “what?” she say grabbing the file. “it is clearly stated there that there is some increasing on the project flow. Its been more than 2 week the project is being put in hiatus, so no way the flow will increase. Did you give permission to continue it?” eunjung shook her head while continue observing the file. “call the project manager and manager at the site for a meeting now. Give short notice of meeting in 15 minutes.” Eunjung say. Her face is so red.

In the meeting room, eunjung sit looking at her workers one by one. “jun young, who give permission to continue the current project of ours?” he keep silent. “I’M ASKING YOU WHO?” her voice raise up make the workere startled. “i.i..i..” “WHAT?” she say smack the table. “site manager, didn’t i say that you need to put that project in hiatus, why did it still continue? Who give you permission to continue? Can you think about safety and all if we still continue it?” he keep silent. “please answer me can you?” “you send me a letter saying that the project can be continue. Thats why i continue the project.” Eunjung cup her face.

“when did i send it? WHEN? LISTEN! I NEVER SEND ANY LETTER OUT SINCE 2 WEEKS AGO. NO CASHING CHEQUE SINCE THAT TIME TOO. SO STOP THAT ING CONTINUE PROJECT AND WAIT TILL I SAY YOU CAN CONTINUE.” Eunjung let go her anger. She then walk out from that room and slam the door. the workers start become noise. “what happen to her?” “why did she put the project on hiatus when it is all fine?” jun young sit there looking around. “did she found out about it?” he mumble alone.

Eunjung slam her room door. she sit at the couch, leaning back. “ah, what happen to everybody?” she close her eyes. “it is good if jiyeon here. Oh, i need somebody to hug me.” Eunjung mumble alone as she massaging her head. then, she feel a hand touch her forehead. Eunjung open her eyes. “well, i’m here.” Jiyeon say smiling to her. Eunjung look around. “baby? When did you come?” “just now. You call me right? So, i’m here now.”jiyeon say strech out her arm. Didn’t wait long eunjung stand up and hug jiyeon tight.

Jiyeon pat eunjung back.”wae unnie? what happen?” “i miss you.” “i miss you too unnie.” jiyeon eunjung hair and back. “mianhae for not having time to meet you aften, i even ignoring your call. Mianhae ji.” “aniya unnie, its ok. By the way, the reason i come here is this.” Jiyeon say showing her an envelope. “what is this?” “take a look. It will help you to solve your problem now.” Eunjung take it. her eyes widen upon she see everything in it. “what do you want me to do with this?”

Tok..tok..tok..

“come in.” “annyeong haseyo miss ham.” “ne, what can i help you?” “we are here to bring out park jun young, kim ji min, park sang bum and lee yul to help for investogation on corruption and sebotage.” Eunjung jaw drop. “but i didn’t make any report and not much evidence to arrest them.” “i did unnie. no, we did.” Jiyeon say as she open the door and the member come in. “annyeong.” “but how?” “all the evidence being handed to the police and there on the table is the copy that i made for you.” Jiyeon say. “sir, she will bring you to the culprit room.” Boram point to secretary park.

Soon when they want to walk away, jiyeon call her. “unnie.” secretary park turn. “thank you.” She say bow to her followed by the others. Hyomin look at them. “i guess i can say ‘case close’ now.” “yap, case close. No more worries.the money will come back and the project can be continue.” Jiyeon say crossing her arm. “girls, how did you know?” “ham eunjung~ssi, we are not that stupid to not know any changes on your behaviour or way.” Boram say.

“so unnie, everything is over now. Go back home, get some rest and come back here again as the actual ham eunjung. not this depress, stress and pale ham eunjung.” areum say smiling. Eunjung eyes become teary. “but still how did you? I didn’t even aware that you all know about this since it is so private.” “we’re t-ara anyway.” Jiyeon say with her aegyo. “thank you girls. Thank you so much.” Eunjung say hug them while crying. “nah, no need to cry. Just smile ok. Thats better.” Soyeon say wipe her tears. “thank you girls, i love you. Thank you so much.” “we love you too ham eunjung~ssi.”