music in me#45

music in me

Soyeon sitting alone inside the room doing her work when jiyeon enter. She is wearing her sport attire looking very sweaty, “where are you from baby?” “the court. Ahh, so tired.” “basketball again?” soyeon ask her. Jiyeon nod and smile. “where is princess?” jiyeon sit up straight. “molla, she say she has something to do. She didn’t even join me out there.” Soyeon nod. “maybe she go meeting the lecturer.” “probably.ah, i’m gonna change my clothes first.”

Jiyeon take her uniform and enter the changing room. “jiyeon~ah, did you see areum?” “aniya unnie. She is at japan for a conference for about 3 weeks. Only will be back next week. Wae?” jiyeon say it loud to make it clear. “oh aniya, nothing. Just i didn’t see her around for quite long time. Its rare for her to leave for this long not in the school break time.” “molla, she say her appa can’t go to there. Her oppa too. So she need to go.” Soyeon nod even jiyeon can’t see her. After a while, jiyeon done change. She throw the previous clothes on the basket near her.

“you don’t have any class unnie?” soyeon shooke her head. she take her phone and dial eunjung number. But eunjung didn’t pick up the call. “aisy, where did she go? Aigoo.” “who?” “unnie.” Soyeon approach eunjung table. Jiyeon still try to call eunjung but then soyeon voice. “stop it.” “wae?” soyeon raise up eunjung phone. “it is here. So useless to call her.” Jiyeon sigh. “where did she go without bringing her phone. This unnie, aisyy..” the door crack open.

Hyomin and boram enter the room followed by q-ri. “annyeong.” Hyomin say throwing her body on the couch. “yah, give me some space.” Q-ri say push away her long leg. “jiyeon~ah, have class later?” “yap, unnie~neun?” “i have but i need to go to the office. Meeting again. erghh, boring.” Boram say. “what tto do? We don’t have any other choice unnie.” Jiyeon say put her book inside her bag. “where is princess?” “mollayo, she didn’t show up since i come in here.” They just nod.

“by the way ji, what happen to the girl that need your help before?” jiyeon look up upon hearing hyomin question. “i don’t know unnie. I have not saw her around anymore. I wonder where is she now and what happen to her.” Jiyeon say pouting. Soyeon drag her attention from her work. “she is here. Nothing to be worried.” The other look at her. Soyeon smile. “ne?” “i said she is here, in good condition. So nothing to be worried.” Jiyeon look at her confusingly. “what do you mean by that?””sooner or later you will know about it.” she then continue her work leaving the other complaining about unfinish statement from her. “what is it so secret. Don’t say it then if you don’t want to finish it. erghh.” Q-ri say in frustration.

“unnie i’m leaving first. If eunjung unnie here, ask her to call me immediately. I plan to grab lunch with her but she didn’t show up. So i guess i just eat later. Annyeong unnie.” Jiyeon walk away from the room. She busy playing with her phone when she realise a very familiar figure pass by her laughing happily while holding a girl hand. “eunjung unnie? And whose that girl?” jiyeon look at them without blinking. Eunjung even ruffle her hair, walking hand by hand with her. Jiyeon clentch her fist. “who is that stupid girl? Why is she look so close with my unnie? Aisy.” She stomp her feet and walk away.

Meanwhile, eunjung walking side by side with rae yeon to the rooftop. The place where they always meet when rae yeon need her help. “unnie, jiyeon unnie didn’t get angry if she see you are too close with me?” “i will explain to her later. Beside she will understand. No worries ok. So whats the problem now?” they start talking till the break time over. Eunjung look at her wristwatch. “oh my god, i forget that i need to go for lunch with jiyeon. We always do that together though. But i’ll forget about it today. Oh my god, i’m dead.” Rae yeon look at her confusingly.

“wae unnie?” “she must be sulking. Hard to persuade a sulk dino ok. I’m leaving. I need to meet her and give her some food. She must be hungry. Annyeong.” Eunjung run as fast as she can to the cafe. After she buy some food, she go to jiyeon class. Eunjung pant hard in front of jiyeon class as the student start to fangirling/fanboying over her. She enter the class and approach jiyeon. Upon she saw eunjung, jiyeon face change. “baby, i’m sorry. I have something to do. Thats why i forgetto go lunch with you.” Jiyeon didn’t respond to her. “baby i’m sorry. Here i bring some food for you. Eat it and we will go grab something to eat later ok.”

Still jiyeon didn’t respond. Eunjung look at her. “aigoo, ji. I’m sorry oh. I’m sorry ok.” Jiyeon look up. “go to your class, my class will start anytime soon.” Eunjung sigh. “arasso, see you later.” Eunjung say kissing jiyeon forehead. She leave the food on jiyeon table. “don’t forget to eat it ok baby.” She say and walk away.

-----

“what do you think you do till she sulking princess?” eunjung shook her head as a sign she don’t know. “is she ok when she leave the room the other day?” “a bit moody since you didn’t come to eat lunch with her. Other than that she is perfectly fine.” Boram say. “where are you going that day?” soyeon voice. “something come up.” “are you with her again?” eunjung look up. “her? Who?” boram ask her. “ask her. Make them meet princess. It will solve everything.” Later then, jiyeon enter the room. Eunjung take her phone. She send a text to rae yeon asking her to come.

“baby, can we talk?” eunjung approach her. “what? I’m busy.”

Knock.. knock.. knock..

“come in.” Hyomin say. A beautiful girl enter the room. Jiyeon look up and focus back on her work. She then look up again. her face change. “annyeong haseyo unnie.” Rae yeon say bowing to them. “annyeong.” They greet her back except jiyeon. She glance at eunjung. Jiyeon ready to leave when eunjung grab her hand make her stay. “if you angry with me because of her, listen first.” Jiyeon stop. “don’t you know her?” eunjung say asking jiyeon. Jiyeon stare at her. “why should i know her when she is the reason my sister forget about me?” she say with a cold voice. “there you go, jump to a conclusion without asking the fact.” Eunjung approach rae yeon. She take a glasses from her backpack and ask rae yeon to wear it.

“now you recognise her baby?” jiyeon jaw drop. The other too. “gosh, how come the nerd become an angel just in the short time?” hyomin say while looking at her. “watch out your mouth minnie.” “mian unnie, i just can’t believe it.” jiyeon drop her bag on the floor . “is it really you rae yeon?” she nod. “oh my god, you look so pretty.” “thanks to eunjung unnie and soyeon unnie. Thanks to you too unnie and i’m sorry because of me both of you fight.” “aniya, aniya. No need to be sorry, we’re both stubborn anyway.” She turn to eunjung. “thank you unnie and i’m sorry for the misunderstanding.” She say hug eunjung. “aniya baby, its ok. Its my fault though didn’t tell you about this.” She look at rae yeon. “what do you think?” “its awesome. She look gorgeous.” “its eunjung work though.” Eunjung say with a proud face. Cushion fly away going shard on her face. “ah, wae?” “you do only 40% of work. I do the rest.” Soyeon say while crossing her arm. “mian unnie. Its our work though.” Rae yeon just stand there smiling. “how do you feel with your new look?”

“great. Nobody bullying me anymore.i have some friend now. “ “good to hear that. I hope even your style, you didn’t change your personality too. Be a beautiful person and smart at the same time better  than being a beautiful person but forget where you come from. Arasso?” “ne unnie. I get it.” “good girl. Now off you go, i’ll meet you around later ok. See ya.” She bid goodbye and leave the room.

“gomawo unnie.” “for what?” “making it come true. she look very happy now.” Eunjung nod and hug jiyeon. “anything for you baby. Unnie love you.” “i love you too unnie.”

-----

Areum already return from japan. They walk together at the school garden to take a look around the school condition. “unnie i think there is some student smoking in here.” Hyomin say to soyeon as she go to an allley. There is some cigarate there. “oh, you are right. Mark this as a black hole. We will take a close look to this place.” They start to walk again when they heard clapping sound behind them. “look who we have here.” They look at each other. They don’t know who is she.

“nuguseyo?” “new transfer student. Well, park jiyeon how are you? Long time no see.” Eunjung look at jiyeon that now hiding behind her back. “who is that baby?” but jiyeon didn’t answer her. “don’t be afraid. I just want to greet as an old friend also as an old rivel. And i guess we’re still rival now.” Jiyeon at last voice. “what do you want? Why did you come here?” “just to meet my old friend. How about you hand and leg? Is it ok now? You can still play right?”

“leave me alone. Leave us alone. I have nothing to do with you anymore.” “but i have. Woah, how can you still play when you broke your hand and leg like that. You sure a strong girl.” Jiyeon smirk. “you still didn’t feel shame after you did that? What a jerk? I am strong. You are not good enough to be my rival since you are weak. Winning against people by cheating.” “you stupid girl..” she try to hit jiyeon but eunjung grab push her away. “if you want to hit my sister, you gonna go through me.”

“through us.” Soyeon say step forward followed by the other. “you have so many knight now park jiyeon. i’m still not satisfied with you, did you heard me? We will be in court again later to continue what we didn’t finish before.” “can you just forget it? i’m tired with this unfinish business. Its been a long time already. Just forget it.” “why should i? How can i forget it? tell me?” she ask her.

“whats wrong with you? What did i do wrong till you become like this to me? Tell me so i can fixed it. no need for us to fight like this.” “who are you to tell me what should do, what should not? I will make sure we will meet again later. But in the park group court. The real court.” She say walking away. Jiyeon sigh. “its been a long time. Why can she just forget about it.” “who is she? What is it the thing about you hand and leg?” eunjung ask her.

“we have nice past and we also have bad past. But i don’t know why she still like that to me even after a long time.” Jiyeon scratch her head. “ah, molla molla. But i really hope nothing serious happen later.” Jiyeon mumble to herself.