music in me#87

music in me

Eunjung word being cut. “shh, its ok if you didn’t believe me anymore. I can understand that. But i never lie when i say i love and i miss you. Whatever happen, how long time it will take, i will always love you and wait for you. I will sacrifice everything for you if that is what you want from me.” “oppa.” Jangwoo look at her and smile. “i get my punishment already last night.” He look at jiyeon. “thank you baby. I’m sorry i hurt your sister.” He bow to her.

“will you forgive me?” he ask her. eunjung head down. No answer from her. the member look at her curious. “why didn’t she answer it?” soyeon ask boram. “molla, maybe she still angry with him.” Jangwoo look at eunjung. “eunjung~ah.” He then nod. “ke re. I’m sorry for doing this. Take your time, oppa won’t force you to forgive me. I know i do something wrong. I’m not deserve you forgiveness. Oppa leave first then.” He turn around. Eunjung raise her head up. “oppa.” She finally voice out. eunjung walk towards him and hug him from the back.

The crowd shock. The member start to smile. “she going to confess now.” Hyomin say. “how did you know?” “just see, unnie is so weak in this kind of thing. Even to a girl.” Jangwoo smile once she feel eunjung hand wrap around his waist. “why eunjung~ah?” “hajima oppa, hajima. Na mianhae for not believing in you, for not asking you first on what happen and all. I’m being selfish when i did that. I’m sorry oppa, i’m so sorry. Hajimayo, i can’t bear it again. nado saranghae oppa, nado bogoshipta oppa. I’m sorry for doubting your love to me.” A smile appear on jangwoo face.

Hyomin look at the member. “look, she do it.” “finally, eunjung confess her feeling.” Soyeon voice out. jangwoo break the hug. He turn to face eunjung. he eunjung hair and smile. “finally you say it ha? Its been a long time i wait for this moment.” Eunjung face turn red. “oppa, love you and always love you. You got it princess?” eunjung nod. He then kneel down. “with that, i think i can say this without scared to be rejected. Will you be mine ham eunjung? i promise i will take care of you, love you, miss you, and do everything for you like i always do. I love you eunjung~ah.” He open a box revealing a ring inside it.

Eunjung look at jiyeon. jiyeon nod and smile. Eunjung face jangwoo,  smile and nod. The crowd cheer out loud. jangwoo put the ring to her. “thank you for make my dream come true princess.” “but still i didn’t ..” her word once again being cut by a kiss right on her lips. Eunjung face turn red. “what are you doing in front of the crowd?” she say hit his chest. “why? You are mine, i can’t do that?” he smile and hug her. jiyeon startled upon she see that. “omo, he kiss her in front of the crowd.” Her face turn red. Areum too. the member look at them and laugh.

“oppa.” Jiyeon call him. Jangwoo look at her. jiyeon approach him, jangwoo make a step backward. “wa..wae baby?” “don’t call me baby.” Jiyeon again grab his collar make jangwoo cover his face. “wae..waeyo?” “once again you hurt her, i do even worse than this. You got me?” “and there is a lot of eunjung unnie fanboy crying now.” Hyomin say look around. The member laugh. “and soyeon unnie along with q-ri unnie fanboy should cry too, they are taken.” “YAH park hyomin.” Soyeon shout. The crowd gasped. “jagiya.” A man voice from behind.

Soyeon and q-ri turn. “oppa.” Soyeon say run to him. “yo bro, how?” “perfect.” Jangwoo say. “you know him oppa?” “we know each other since our high school time.” Jangwoo reach out his hand to held eunjung hand. Their finger interwind now. Eunjung look at him and smile. Jiyeon look at him. “eunjung unnie is still mine ok.” “arasso baby.” “oh, is that..” “ji hyun~ah.” A handsome man approaching the crowd. “oppa.” Q-ri hug him once he is in front of her. he then kiss her. jiyeon face turn red. “aigoo, why is everybody need to kiss in front of me.” Eunjung laugh. “why? Like you never done it before. You kiss us anytime you want, anytime you like remember.” “that is different case. Its between woman and woman. This is different.” “find a boyfriend then park ji.” Soyeon say. “nobody wants me.” She say pout. “who say? Ask them, they willing to do everything to get you.” Hyomin say.

“you are late tae jun~ah.” “sorry something happen on the way.” Q-ri look at tae jun. “you know them oppa?” “did you know about the trio for XXX high school?” they nod. “that is us.” Their jaw drop. “oppa~deul? Eww, i think they made a wrong judgement. The handsome trio from XXX high school is oppa?” jiyeon say shook her head. “wae? not handsome enough?” “not handsome at all.” The member laugh with jiyeon word.

-----

Eunjung back to her normal self again. she’s back to normal again. soyeon and q-ri always missing in action whenever they don’t have any class or didn’t go to the office. Menawhile, eunjung become extremely busy since her company project already start. Jiyeon wake up early in the morning after her tired day at the office yesterday. “ah, its 8 already. Erghh, i’m so tired. Ah, my body feel numb.” She say massaging her body. Jiyeon unlock her phone to see if there any call or text. She smile upon she see the smiling eunjung on her wallpaper. “you know how much i miss you unnie?” jiyeon get off the bed to refresh herself.

“ahjumma, morning.” “morning baby. Come on, lets grab your breakfast.” She say to her smiling. “are you alone today?” “ne, they will come tomorrow to clean up. are you sure you don’t want us to come back for this mean time? It is dangerous for you to stay alone at home. Princess seems so busy.” “aniya, its ok. I’m not always at home though. Oppa will help me if something happen. Speak about unnie, where is she?” “she already leave 20 minutes ago.” “that early?” she nod. “princess say she have a meeting.” Jiyeon shook her head. “i thought when she have a boyfriend she will forget about her work sometimes and go for a date. But she become more workaholic than before. Aigoo.”

Tae hee laugh. “talk to her then.” “how can i? She is stubborn like rock you know. That rock-head.” she laugh. Jiyeon finish her breakfast. “ahjumma, i want to go out to meet that stubborn creature. Are you going to stay here?” tae hee laugh. “princess wil knock you out if she heard that. No, i’m going back home after i done with the dish.” “let me send you then.” “oh, no its ok. I can go by taxi, besides its not that far.” Jiyeon smile. “oh come on ahjumma. I’m going up to get ready, we will leave once you done with it ok. Let me know after you done.” jiyeon walk away with a wide smile.

Tae hee now inside the car with jiyeon. “don’t go too fast ok.” Jiyeon laugh hard after she heard that. “why?” “see how you girls drive everyday make me scared going for a ride with both of you.” “nah, thats not me, that is unnie. should we get going now?” she nod. Jiyeon talk about a lot of thing with tae hee on their way. “i wonder what kind of kid eunjug unnie actually. Sometimes she will be very kind, cute, full of aegyo, sometimes she will be very serious, concentrate and mature, sometime she will be like silent and all, is she have 2 personlaity or what?” “aniya baby, she adjust the mood based on the surrounding situation. She won’t be that cute, full of aegyo and all when she going to work. If she did that, the worker will be above her. but about the silent and all, she must be thinking of something or feel something. That is not based on the situation but based on her feeling.”

Jiyeon nod. “you know what, last week i accidently read her kakao with oppa. You know she being like such a bby in one site but then she change to be like a hitler when she know jangwoo oppa has new secretary. And its a woman.” Tae hee laugh hard. “she be like, ‘don’t you dare to be in any scandal, or i knock you down forever.’ Then,  ‘i don’t want to get any your picture anymore, you got me. Your body only can be show to me. If you show it to other woman, you’ll die oppa. You got me?’ . she become so scary.” Jiyeon phone ring. “oh, its that baekgu. Ne unnie.” “eodiya?” “wae?” she ask back. “i’m asking you eodiya?” “why are ou getting angry, i’m just asking you back why you ask me that. No need to be angry though.” Jiyeon pout.

“mian, mian. Eodiya jagiya?” “i’m on my way to send ahjumma back.” “oh, waeyo?” eunjung ask her. “waeyo? I’m going out unnie, i can’t let her be alone at home.” “arasso, arasso. Where did you want to go after this?” “wae?” jiyeon ask. “again you ask me wae. can you answer my question park jiyeon, my baby.” “molla, perhaps going to the office for a while and disturb the other unnie after that.” Jiyeon laugh. Tae hee look at her and point to her outfit. Jiyeon is wearing a skinny jeans, with a white print tank top. “you can disturb me but not them, they will get angry.” “who will get angry with me ha unnie. arasso unnie, i hang up.”

“you want to go to the office with this outfit?” jiyeon laugh. “of course not, i’m not going to the office today. I’m tired enough with the overload work last night.” “so, why are you saying you want to go there when you didn’t?” “i’m just teasing her. i’m going straight to meet her after this.” She nod. “we’re here.” “thank you baby.” Jiyeon hug her. “thank you ahjumma for the breakfast.” She smile. When she want to walk away, jiyeon once again call her. “ahjumma?” “ne?” “can you do to me like what you do to eunjung unnie?” she look at her blank. “i did to eunjung?” jiyeon nod. She suddenly smile. “ah, aigoo this kiddo. Such a baby ha.” She say hug jiyein and kiss her forehead and cheek like she slways do to eunjung.

Jiyeon show tae hee her eye smile. “aigoo~ya, your eye smile.” She ruffle her hair. “thank you ahjumma. I love you. I’m leaving.” She waving to jiyeon. “such a cute kid.”

-----

Eunjung is busy with her work when somebody knock the door. “come in.” “jagiya.” A man enter the room. “oppa.” Eunjung run to hug him. “busy?” eunjung nod. Jangwoo wrap her arm around eunjung waist. “pity my princess. You must tired right jagiya.” “i’m okay, beside it is just temporary. Once the project already stable, i will not be this busy anymore.” She smile. “na, jagiya bogoshipta.” He peck eunjung lips. “nado oppa bogoshipta. Na mianhae for not meeting you often, i’m so busy.” “gwaenchanha.” He kiss her again. “chinjja?” “ne jagi.” He kiss her again. “what make you come here?” “i have an appointment near here, so i though i just drop by to see you for a while.”

“Neomu bogoshipta.” He peck her ips again. “nado bogoshipta.” Eunjung do the same. “i miss you more.” He kiss her but this time somebody open the door. “unnie.. omo..” jiyeon want to enter the room when she see it. eunjung back off from jangwoo. Jiyeon face turn to be so red. “why did you need to be like that anywhere you meet? Erghh.” Jiyeon fan herself. Her face feel so hot. “wae you so red baby?” eunjung approach her. “i think you really need to find a boyfriend soon. You become like this everytime you see somebody kiss.” Jiyeon sigh. “its not somebody, its my unnie. eunjung unnie, soyeon unnie, q-ri unnie too, always like to do it in front of me. Wae?” “because it just happen when you see it.” jangwoo say laughing. “you need a boyfriend like seriously.” Eunjung laugh.