music in me #103

music in me

Hyomin enter eunjung office where all of them gather around before going for a lunch with a bitter face and annoyed. She sit beside soyeon and sigh. Eunjung look at the member while raising her eyebrow asking what happen. Nobody have the answer. “unnie, whats wrong?” jiyeon is the first one that voice out. Still she didn’t answr her. “hyomin~ah, waeyo? What wrong with that face in such a great day like this.” Boram say. “aniya, its nothing. Where will we go for lunch today?” she change the topic.

Eunjung smack her head hard that make her yelp in pain. “don’t try to change the topic. Everybody here know there is something wrong with you stupid. Now spill it out.” “ah mwoya, it hurt. I’m already in so much pissed that you make me piss more with this. Aisy.” Soyeon rub her head slowly. “what happen?” “its a waste to go back early that day. That stupid bastard didn’t even come to the meeting. Erghh, if only i know he wouldn’t come. This is all unnie fault.” “eh, why me?” soyeon question her.

“you are the one that ask me to try it.” They laugh. “yah, why is it her fault. Its that guy fault he didn’t come. Maybe he think that you are the old woman, with wrinkle all over the face, with such a big body not the y, flawless, gorgeous, beautiful and smart park hyomin. So he is the stupid one, not soyeon unnie fault though.” Eunjung say. Boram, q-ri and jiyeon already laugh hard upon heard eunjung remark. “thank you unnie for saying i’m y, flawless, gorgeous, beautiful and smart  but it still didn’t make me feel good. Lets go grab our lunch before i eat all of you.” They laugh. “arasso, come on.” “its my treat today.” Areum voice out loud.

“are you sure, they will eat like a glutton today judging from hyomin condition and jiyeon keep saying she is hungry. Plus we have boram unnie too with us today.” Soyeon say. “YAH !!” the 3 of them turn to her. Eunjung already laugh hard. “what? It is true right.”

Jiyeon lay her head on eunjung lap while playing with her hand. “unnie, how is it?” “what?” “with jang woo oppa?” “oh, we’re okay. Why baby?” “ani, its been a while since you meet him i think. 5 month, 6 month?” “to be exact, 8 month.” “did you 2 argue?” she say looking up. eunjung smile while jiyeon hair. “aniya baby, he is just busy with lot of work, i am also busy with my work. Thats it, there is no any argument or something similar.” Jiyeon nod. “i thought you 2 argue again. I’m going to kick his if he do that.” Eunjung laugh. “there is nothing like that baby. How is it with myungsoo?”

Jiyeon smile. “great, he is such a good person, he is just like you unnie, give me everything i want, listen to everything i say even it is ridiculous, protect me well. Just the same like you.” “its good to hear that. I will kill him if he ever hurt you, no matter it is physically or mentally. I won’t let it pass.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “but baby.” “yes?” “don’t you think that you abandoned him too much especially when we go out together.” “wat do you mean unnie?” “remember the day sun young need to go for the blind date? I can clearly see heis face when you always have your attention to me not to him.” “you don’t like it unnie?” “of course i like it because i know you are care so much about me. But you need  to look around too, if there is him, you need to care about him more. Why? Because he is you boyfriend.” Eunjung say her hair. “i don’t care unnie. I have my own way. If he didn’t like it, he has his right to leave me. He is just a boyfriend of mine, not a brother or husband to me. He can leave me anytime he want. But you are my sister, whatever it is you will always be a sister to me. I can’t afford to lose you anymore, to feel the hate from you and to care about you less even when we are with the others. Why? Simple, i am happy when you are happy, i suffer when you are suffer, and i am willing to do anything as long as i can see you smile and i can see you in front of me always. I don’t care about anything else unnie.” She say sit beside eunjung.

Eunjung look at her and smile. Her teary eyes can be seen clearly. “i love you unnie, more not less.” Jiyeon then hug her tight. “i’m sorry for all the suffering i ever give you baby.” “its the past unnie. You love me now right?” she say. “so much.” “whoever come to my life need to accept that they will always come after you. No matter who is it. If they can accept it, i have no problem and gladly accept them in my life. If not, they are always welcome to leave too because i only need mom and dad, the member, and my treasure, you.”

-----

“woohyun~ah.” “ne appa?” “why did you didn’t come the other day?” his head down. “you make me embarrased with your action you know.” “sorry appa.” His father sigh. “i want you to pay them a visit today and apologised.” He look up. “ne?” “no excuse. You will go and you have to go. Full stop.” He say walk away. “aisy, what kind of punishment is it? I escape the day i need to go with them, but i can’t escape to go alone. Mwoya.”

He changing his clothes before depart to his so-called-blind-date partner house after getting the address from his father. “deabak. Is it a house or a palace?” “yes sir?” “i am nam woohyun, i am here to meet mr park.” “may i check your car first sir?” “me?” he nod. Woohyun step out from his car. “what kind of tight security here? Is it a prison?” he mumble alone but the guard heard him. “sorry sir, we have to do this.” “ah aniya, sorry for saying that kind of thing.” He smile. “ok sir, you may drive in.”

He ring the bell when somebody open the door. “yes sir?” “i am here to meet mr. Park. Is he home?” “oh yes sir, come in. He is in the dining room with madam.” “annyeong haseyo, mr park.” “ah annyeonghaseyo.” “i am nam woo hyun.” “ah you are mr. Nam son right?” he bow to him. “don’t be too formal. Come join us.” “i am sorry that i didn’t show up the other day. Something come up and need to be settle immediately.” “oh its ok.” The maid serve the food to him. “i am sorry that i my daughter is not here to meet you. Its hard to see her at home unless we call her to be home early.” “but no worries our sun young is not a bad girl. She is just workaholic and like to hang up with her unnie and dongsaeng more since she don’t have any other sblings.” Woohyun smile. “oh its okay mrs. Park.” “oh come on, call me aunty will do, omma better.” She laugh.

Woohyun face turn red. “sorry, i am just teasing you.” “by the way, it such a nice car you have outside.” “car? Yeobo, i already park the car in the garage right?” “yeah. What car woohyun~ah?” “its white zenso ST1.” They look at each other curiously. “we didn’t have zenso as far as i remember. Did she get new car again?” mr. Park ask his wife. “molla, if the carhere, she must be home too. I thought she going back to her apartment.” “go and check her yeobo. If possible make her come down.” “aigoo, this girl must be still sleep.” Mrs. Park left the table.

She enter hyomin room just to see she is still sleeping soundly. “jagiya, ierona. You didn’t go to work today?” “5 minutes more mum, please. I come back late last night because of the stupid dinner meeting.” “come on, we have guest downstairs.” “if that is the stupid guy that waste my time just come back home to know that he didn’t come just forget it. Sleeping is better than meeting him.” She cover herself with the balnket.

“jagiya.” “no omma.” “ok then,wake up soon ok. Or you will be late for work.” “ne.” She leave the room. “where is she?” “still upset about the other day.” Mr. Park laugh. “she so upset when she know you will not come the other day because she come back home from hang out with her friend just because of the meeting. She say she don’t want to come but her friend ask her to come. Therefore she need to come back early, that make her upset since she can’t hang out longer with them.”

“i’m sorry to hear that mr. Park.” “come on woohyun, we go to the garden.so we can talk more.” When they passed the hall, there is a family potrait that make woohyun halt his step. “hyomin~ssi?” “woohyun~ah, whats wrong?” “i’m sorry but may i know you daughter name?” mr.park smile. “park sun young, her name is park sun young. Wae?” “oh nothing. May be it is the wrong person.” “oh i forget to tell you this, or she will kick you out. Don’t call her sun young because not all person can call her that. Call her hyomin when you meet her.” “did you say hyomin?”

He nod. “yes, she would be glad if people call her hyomin instead of sun young.” He immediately smile upon he heard hyomin name. ‘i found you hyomin~ssi.’ “why woohyun?” “its nothing uncle, just she is so beautiful.” “but she is not easy. She might look girly, feminine, but don’t try to make mistake, she can become more violant than me.” Somebody come down. “mom, dad, i’m late already. I’ll leave first. Will have breakfast with eunjung unnie later since we have meeting together this morning about the new project.” “ok dear, drive carefully. And what a nice car you have there.”

“sorry appa, i forget to tell you i get another ne car already.” She laugh. “why don’t you greet our guest first?” “no time for that mom, just say hi to him.” She wear her heel and run to her car. A second later, the car roaring leaving the house. “that is her interest. Car is the biggest interest.” “she is so pretty to see in person.” “indeed.” He smile.

Woohyun enter his house. “MOM, DAD.” “yah, why are you screaming? We are not deaf.” His mom scold him. “sorry, mom can i ask a favor from you?” “what is it? Why suddenly i become afraid of you? Its rare for you to ask favor from me.” “please, just this once.” His father come down. “what do you nam woohyun?” “can you arrange another date for me with mr. Park daughter?” his mother that is drinking her coffee choked. “what are you talking about? Did you hit your head somewhere?” mr. Park look at him. “please mom, pretty please. Please, please, please.” “i can but i am not sure whether she will come or not. She is so pissed off the other day.” “but whats the reason?” mr. Park ask him.

 “remember the girl that i say iam interest to? The one that i meet in japan?” “yeah, the person that you only know her name which is hundred or even milian people with same name as her name.” “what if i say i already meet her?” “then what is the needed to go for blind date with mr. Park daughter?” “you want me to kill you if you just want to play around?” woohyun laugh. “because she is mr. Park daughter and soyeon noona dongsaeng.” “what?” “you heard me mom. Please arrange it for me ok mom. I love you.” He run to his room happily. “we will meet soon love.”he scream.