music in me#16

music in me

q-ri lean her head on the couch. “annyeong.” Eunjung and jiyeon enter the room. “oh, everybody still not here?” “i thought they being sent by their driver since their car not outside.” They enter the room without aware q-ri existance in it. suddenly she sit. “annyeong.” “ah,kkamjjag~ya. Ah unnie.” Jiyeon say. “mian.”

Eunjung approach her. “whats wrong with that expression? Something wrong?” “the company lost too much money. I just now check the account report, there is some thing weird about it. not little but too much lost.” Jiyeon already reach the file. “thats the latest one baby. The previous report is that one.” She point to another file.

Eunjung take it and go through it before take the other file from jiyeon. “unnie, this is too much. If it is continue, the company will bankrupt.” Jiyeon say. “ara, but i don’t know what actually happen. Our project is success and the profit is quiet high. The thing is i don’t know where the money go.” “unnie, go and check the transaction make from the account at the bank. Maybe it can help.” Q-ri sigh. “i’ll try. I’m just don’t know what to answer if appa ask me about this later.” “everything will be ok unnie. Don’t worry.” Jiyeon say.

Eunjung go to her desk and start to open PRINCESS HAM corp. Financial report. After going through it, check every detail of it and sign, she put it a side. She open her laptop.

A noisy sound come from outside. “ah, they are here.” the room door open. Soyeon enter followed by the other. “annyeong.” “annyeong.” “you all early today.” “aniyo, it is you the one that late today. Class will start in 5 minutes you know.” Soyeon mock jiyeon. “girl, i’ve been thinking how about we held the show next Wednesday? Are you busy that day?” soyeon, boram and jiyeon shook their head. Areum. Hyomin and q-ri give no answer.

“its ok. Check if you available or not first. If yes, we proceed. If not, we delay it to Friday.” “ok.”

-----

Unnie, come and meet me at the studio. I have a favor to ask.

~princess~

Arasso. Wait for me there, will be there soon.

~yeonnie unnie~

Come alone ok.

~princess~

Eunjung sit on a chair tuning her guitar. She look at the note in front of her. “will it be ok? Let unnie hear it first. Later i’ll change it if it is not suitable.”

Tok..tok..tok..

Soyeon look in. Eunjung smile to her. “whats up?” “unnie, come in. can you help me?” “what is it?” “this.” Eunjung give her a copy of music sheet. “can you sing this song with me?” “new song again?” eunjung nod. “ i’m sorry, i love you baby.” Again she nod. “but this look like a solo song.” “ne unnie, its my solo song. I compose this song few days ago. But can unnie sing it with me? featuring? But i need you to hear whether it is suit you or not. If not, we can change it a bit.” Eunjung start to play her guitar. Soyeon take a copy and go to the piano before start to play it along with eunjung. She then sit in front of eunjung.

“sound nice. I think its good enough.” Eunjung smile. “this song is for jiyeon. but keep it as secret ok. It is a birthday present for her. you know right this coming Wednesday is her birthday.” Soyeon tap her forehead. “i almost forget about it. ah, so thats why you want the showcase to be held on Wednesday not Friday as usual?” eunjung smile. “arasso. Any plan?” “unnie just stay still. I will plan everything. Just distracted her from following me wherever i go when i signalling you. Can you?”

Soyeon smile and nod. “can we start recording now?”

-----

Jiyeon is listening to the music when she se eunjung walk away from the room. “unnie, where did you want to go?” “somewhere. Why?” “can i follow along?” eunjung shook her head. “just stay at home, unnie have something to do outside. Unnie will not taking long time. Ok?” she say. “you afraid to be bored at home?” jiyeon nod. “come, we go to areumie house. She call just now, they will hang out there later. Unnie will drop you there, and when unnie done i will join you there. ok?” “can i just follow you?” eunjung shook her head. “arasso. I change my clothes first.”

After drive for about 15 minutes, they arrive at areum house.

“oh, you are here. come in. Just soyeon unnie and q-ri unnie not here.” “areum~ah, unnie need to go somewhere first. Unnie drop my dongsaeng here and unnie will join you guys later.” “ne unnie. Jiyeon unnie come in.” Jiyeon look at eunjung. “don’t come too late unnie.” “arasso baby.” Eunjung say kissing jiyeon cheek.

Eunjung enter her car. “pheww, she is not too stubborn today.” She drive away from the house.

-----

“yah, yah, today is t-ara showcase right? why did they change it from Friday to Wednesday? It is usual for them to do their showcase on Friday but why this time Wednesday?” a boy ask a girl beside her. “molla but today i heard eunjung unnie have a 2 solo stage.” “ah, chinjja. Woah, its rare for her to sing solo. Usually she will do feat or duet or only 1 solo song. hmm, just enjoy it then. Its rare to hear her voice.” The boy nod.

One by one t-ara member go on stage. Cheering can be heard from the student at the audience seat. Soyeon take her place as the main vocal and their spokeperson. “annyeong. Miss us?” she say. “NE...” loud reply can be heard. “we miss you too. High expectation for today show? Like usual?” soyeon smile. “ok, lets the music start. Enjoy the show ok.” Jiyeon say.

One song, 2 song, 3 song and 5 song already done. The member sit at the right side of the stage meanwhile jiyeon approaching the piano. Its time for her solo stage. “annyeong.” “annyeong.” “miss me? Am i still cute like usual?” “of course, park jiyeon saranghae.” A boy shout. The member laugh. “ok, this song is call ‘you and me’.” Jiyeon start to play the piano and sing.  When the song is almost ended, jiyeon take the mic and  go to the center of stage. “for being together with us all the time, thank you. For liking me, supporting me, thank you. For supporting the unnie, liking them, concern about us, thank you.” Jiyeon then look at the the others. “for the unnie, always right beside me whatever happen, thank you. Always concern about me, thank you. Take care of me, thank you. I love you.”

Jiyeon say approaching them before kiss their cheek one by one. When it come to areum turn, she stop. “oh, i forget there is a maknae. Not all unnie here.” they laugh. Jiyeon stop in front of eunjung. “for my unnie, i love you more before, now and forever.” Jiyeon ended the song and soyeon take over the stage. “did you enjoy it?” “ne.”

“now, a special stage from our eunjungie. Rare for her to do 2 solo stage right? so, are you happy?” the member look at each other. “did you know about this?” hyomin ask jiyeon. Jiyeon shook her head. Eunjung smile look at them and walk to the center of the stage. She take her guitar and approaching the mic. “hi. It me again. how is the show today?” “great.” Eunjung smile. The boys cheering loud.

“well, you guys must be surprise with the sudden change of me. This is the real ham eunjung. the cold eunjung that you see everyday, is a mask that i make to make me look strong. But now, this is the real me. The real ham eunjung that my member ever know. Its true i hide my trueself, become another person because of existance of other person in my life. But, now i realise. She is the most precious thing in my life beside my parents and the member.” She pause.

“park jiyeon.” “ne?” “for being a bad unnie, mianhata. For being cold towards you, mianhata. For ignoring you all the time, mianhata. For always by my side, gumawopta. For concern about me even i don’t care bout you, gomawopta. For your patience with my behaviour, gomawopta.” Eunjung bow. She then face the audience again. “ ‘i’m sorry, i love you baby’ . this song i compose for my dongsaeng, park jiyeon.”

Eunjung start to play the guitar with soyeon playing the piano beside her. she start to sing. Jiyeon at the other side can’t stop crying. the member hug her to calm her down.  after some time, the song ended. Soyeon get off from the stage. The member look at eunjung clueless. The audience cheer out loud. Eunjung signalling them to be quiet for a while.

 “park jiyeon, today for the first time. “ eunjung put down her guitar and approach the piano.

Saengil chukkahamnida

Saengil chukkahamnida

Saranghaneun jiyeonnie

Saengil chukkahamnida

Jiyeon jaw drop. A big banner ‘SAENGIL CHUKKAHAE JIYEONNIE’ being release from the balloon above the stage. Soyeon appear holding a cake. “now, can we sing along together?” they sing together along with the audience. Jiyeon crying non-stop as she huging eunjung tight. “i love you ji. Saengil chukkahae.” Eunjung say wiping jiyeon tears.