music in me#79

music in me

Jiyeon inside her room sleeping when she hear a guitar sound from eunjung room. She take her phone to look at the time. “ah, already 11 am.” she lay on her bed staring at the white ceiling. “it should be her new song. But why it is sound so weird?” jiyeon sit straight, stretch her arm out. “should i take shower now or later? Later would be nice i think.” She mumble along leaving her room. Once she come out from her room, tae hee already in front of her room hetting ready to enter it. “oh baby, you wake up already? I just now want to go in to wake up up.” she say smiling. “yeah, i just now wake up ahjumma. Did omma home?” “she is downstairs with your father. Did you wash up?” jiyeon smile widely.

“aniyo.” “aigoo this kid. Why didn’t you wash up already?” “i’m lazy. I wash up later ahjumma. Ok?” she say hugging her. “omo, you smell stinks.” Jiyeon pout. “aniya, aniya. Just joking baby.” “i will wash up later and come down. For now, i want to disturb unnie since she disturb my beauty sleeping.” Tae hee laugh. “arasso, later ask princess to come down with you ok. She still didn’t take her breakfast.” “aisy this stupid unnie. arasso.” She say smiling and walk away. Jiyeon open eunjung room door. “unnie, what is it noise this early in the morning?” jiyeon say yawn while walking inside her room.

She lay on eunjung bed hugging her giant rilakkuma. “oh baby. You wake up already. This is not early in the morning you pabo~ya. It is almost noon ara.” Eunjung say looking at her. “what are you doing unnie?” “playing golf, wae?” “unnie.” “wae? you asking me what am i doing, i just answer your question. Of course, i’m with my guitar, you see it already, what is the needed to ask.” Jiyeon sigh. “stupid unnie. what i mean today your guitar sound different. Thats why i ask what are you doing. Composing new song, or just playing around with it.” “next time, ask it with a clearer question will ya? I’m composing new song. What do you mean by it sound different?”

“ani, it is sound so sad and i can tell that it is not our usual concept.” “baby, we didn’t even have fix concept on our music. Remember we already try y concept, indian concept, and much more.” “what kind of concept this time?” “maybe its tango.” “omo, it seriously not our style.” “ara, but we need to try right to know whether it suit us or not. But sadly this song is not for group song.” Jiyeon open her eyes wide. “so?” “this song will be sing by soyeon unnie, hyominnie and you.” “excuse me? Me? Me?” “ne park jiyeon~ssi, you.” “why me?” “molla, i just ramdomly pick. Did you already wash up?” jiyeon shook her head. “no wonder my room smell stinks.” Jiyeon throw one of eunjung rilakkuma to her. eunjung catch it. “yah, don’t mess up with my baby.” Eunjung yell.

“go wash up. i’m waiting for you to wake up to grab our breakfast together.” “pabo unnie, you can just eat without me.” “shiro, since i know you will force me to accompany you later. So better for me to wait.” Eunjung mock her. again she throw the rilakkuma to her. “YAH!” “go wash up now or i will make you starve till our lunch time later.” “aniya, aniya. Don’t do that. I’m going to wash up now.” Jiyeon say running away from eunjung room. Eunjung laughing hard looking how jiyeon treasure her meal so much. “dino is always a dino. Such a big eater.”

Meanwhile soyeon at her office immerse with her work. She need to attend a meeting in an hour but she still have lot of work to be done. her intercom beeping a few time. “oh wae?” “sajangnim, there is a call from miss boram.” “ok, connect it to me.” “park sso, busy?” “ne unnie. wae?” “lets grab our dinner together tonight? The other is ok, the only person left now is you.” “what time unnie?” “8?” “call, i think i will be able to finish this by that time. Usual place?” “ne.” “arasso, see you later unnie.” “yah, bring your boyfriend over if he is available. And we have a mission today.” “mission? What kind of mission?” she stop her work. “tae jun~ssi going to propose q-ri tonight. Hyomin call me just now, she say tae jun ask our help about that.” Soyeon shook her head. “so your work is to make q-ri voice out about that kind of thing. I mean is we want to know if she still have feeling towards him or not. Something like that. I think you know what to do right?”

She smile. “i think i know. Arasso unnie.” she hang up. soyeon take her phone. “yeobuseyo?” “oh jagi, wae?” her boyfriend, oh jong hyuk ask as soon as he heard her voice.  “what are you doing oppa?” soyeon voice out.  “oh, i just now done a meeting with board director. What jagi doing? Is everything alright?” he ask her. “ne oppa. Na bogoshipta, thats why i call you.” “omo, uri jagi miss me. Nado bogoshipta.” “oppa lets grab our dinner together tonight along with my girls. Will ya? Did you have time?” “today? Jamkkanman.” “if you not ok, its not a problem. Maybe later.”

“aniya, aniya jagiya. I’m free tonight. Eodi? Want me to pick you up.”soyeon smile widely upon she heard his answer. “at caffenne. Can you?” “of course i can, for my jagi anything also can.” “arasso oppa, pick me up at my house ok. Love you yeobo.” “nado saranghae jagiya. Annyeong.” After the phone call she again immerse with her work when again her intercom beeping. “wae?” “miss eunjung is here.” “let he in.”

Knock..knock..knock..

“unnie.” eunjung head pop in. “come in princess.” “busy?” “a little.” “mian i come without calling. It so boring at home, too lazy to go to the office, baby also ignoring me and immerse with her work. Thats why i come here.” soyeon smile. “it is not boring here? i might as well ignoring you like jiyeon did you know.” Eunjung pout. “ara. But you can do your work and talk to me at the same time right?” “wae? jiyeon can’t do it?” “no, she put it her earphone and totally ignoring me.” “aigoo, pity my princess. So what’s up?” “nothing special. Waking up early, playing around with my guitar, playing games and thats it. i’m here now.” Eunjung take out her phone and start to play games.

“why don’t you go for shopping? You know if i become you, i’ll go for it for the whole day.” Soyeon say smiling while still concentrate on her work. “you know i hate shopping unnie.” “thats why you always wear almost same kind of clothes few time right?” “wae? is it wrong? Besides that, i have too much clothes already to go for shopping again. you know my closet almost full with my things.” “its your closet thats why it is full with your thing eunjung~ah. There is nothing that your closet will full with jiyeon clothes. aigoo.” Eunjung look at soyeon. “unnie is it ok if i make some noise.”

Soyeon raise her eyebrow. “meaning?” eunjung point to soyeon guitar near her table. “of course you can.” Eunjung take soyeon guitar and start to play random sound. “it sound so nice.” “new song. For q-ri unnie.” “pardon me?” “it is new song that i compose for q-ri unnie.” “it is sound so unfamiliar. Is it tango style princess?” “as expected from soyeon unnie. ne unnie, the one that will sing this song is you, hyomin and jiyeon.” “why don’t just you sing it?” eunjung shook her head. “shiro.” “by the way did you know about tonight? I mean dinner plan tonight?”

Eunjung nod. “i will go back home to fetch jiyeon later. Wae?” “aniya, did you know about tae jun plan?” “ne unnie, he ask us 3 days ago about this.” Soyeon nod. “boram unnie must be so piss off about this.” Eunjung say laughing. “wae?” “she didn’t have any boyfriend. Remember what she say to us the other day?” soyeon laugh.

Bzzzz...bzzzz..bzzzz

Eunjung phone on the table vibrate. A kakao message is there.

Baekgu~ya, what are you doing now?

Eunjung smile widely. “yah, why are suddenly smile like that? Who’s that?” “aniya unnie, its my friend.” “which friend? I know almost all your friend though.” Soyeon ask like a mother ask her daughter. “woah unnie, chinjja. you are so suit to be a perfect mom, your nag is no joke unnie.” soyeon crumple a paper and throw it to her. “pabo jungie.” Eunjung laugh hard. “finish your work palli and lets go playing with me. Palliwa unnie.” eunjung whinning. “aigoo this princess aegyo and whinning is no joke. Arasso, just wait for a while. I’m almost done.”

Her phone again vibrate.

Oh chinjja. so are you at her office now? What about baby?

She is busy with her work. I’m bored at home, so i come to soyeon unnie office to disturb her. keke

Aigoo, bad girl. Did you take your lunch already?

Ne oppa. Oppaneun? Is everything alright there?

Yap, it superb alright since oppa can talk to you like now.

Aigoo oppa, so cheesy. Sweet talker. Did you do this to every girl oppa? By the way, i’m going to go for a dinner together with the girl tonight. So excited since tae jun oppa will propose q-ri unnie tonight. keke

Aniya, only to you. Just the fact that you didn’t want me, thats it.chinjja? woah you sure so excited ha. When will oppa get opportunity to propose you like he do to q-ri? keke

Eunjung smile become more wide.

Aniya. Aigoo just stop it with that touching word.  i hate a man that like to sulk though.you think you can oppa? You want to propose me?

Arasso, arasso. Did it mean that you like me? Already agree to be mine? Keke.. of course, i just scared you will reject me.

Ah, pabo oppa.chinjja.

She keep chatting with him till soyeon voice out. “i’m done. lets go grab something to eat and go back home to get ready for tonight.” “assa, ka ja, ka ja.” “you seems busy with your phone? Who are you texting with?” “its my friend unnie.” “namja?” “ah, mwoya.” “wae? i’m just asking though.” Soyeon say as eunjung face turn to be so red. “aigoo, why are you blushing?” “i’m not blushing. It is just hot.” “ne, ne.”