music in me#135

music in me

Jiyeon stay in eunjung embraced,crying her heart out while hyomin already walking back and forth in the room. Areum beside jiyeon holding her hand trying to comfort her even she know it is not helping. “how could this happen? Did he lost his mind?” boram voice out. “myungsoo is  not someone that will do it as we all know. As jiyeon say just now, it is probably an accident but we practically still need to ask him in person. You know? Man.”  Eunjung say raising her eyebrow. Soyeon stay silent. “soyeon unnie, are you ok?” “ne, i’m fine. We should call him to hear his explaination.” “i will think about the solution with eunjung unnie. As for now, unnie you should call appa and solve your problem with him. It is a way too long for your case with him. For god sake, you are getting married unnie, if this problem continue it will become worst later.” Areum nod.

“boram unnie and q-ri unnie might probably stay close with her so that she will not do stupid thing again like the other day. Sooo not her.” soyeon sigh. “what did i do? Isn’t it normal to go for a drink and getting a little bit drunk?” she ask. “no if it is you. Add on, with those outfit you wear, letting people flirting on you, it is not normal for you. For us. Maybe the other yes, its fine. But you and me, it a no. We are not those type of person, even a little bit drink will make us drunk like hell.” Soyeon head down. “what else should i do when he choose it to be this way?” “call him, meet up and discuss. You can only come to an answer when you discuss unnie. Oh come on, it is not like you don’t know how it work.” Hyomin say. “and what are you going to do with those reporter that following you around asking about this matter? It is getting closer unnie. If the wedding will happen, for god sake you didn’t even do any preparations till now. And sorry for saying this, if it is not happen, what will you answer to those reporters?” eunjung ask her.

“i just don’t know.” Hyomin sigh. “that is why we are asking you to solve it. Just say it if you need any help, we will help.” Soyeon shake her head. “what can you do my dear? Its fine, i will solve it myself.” Eunjung facepalm. She take her phone. “hello, may i speak to mr. Oh please?” soyeon eyes widen. “oh oppa. i need to meet you, is there any way for you to meet me? When did you free?” she say looking at soyeon. Soyeon try to steal the phone from her but hyomin bar her. “oh really? Ok then oppa, i see you tomorrow.” She say raising her eyebrow. Once she hang up, she look at her. “you are going to meet him tomorro at the usual place you meet him. 2 pm. You better go unnie or else me and hyomin will drag you there.” Q-ri tap her shoulder. “that is how you solve problem, not running from it.”

“so for jiyeon case, i will personally meet myungsoo since he live near my place.” Jiyeon want to say something but hyomin cut her off. “without you.” “but unnie.” “cut that out. No but, i will go without you. Understand?” “but it is about my life. Sometimes i need to make my own decision and judgement about my life.” Jiyeon suddenly explode. She stand up and leave the meeting room. Everybody so shock with her reaction. Eunjung look at the other. “whats wrong with her?” she ask them. All of them shook their head as a sign they don’t know. “she is never like that before.” Soyeon sigh. “she just need to sort things by herself. About herself, her life and all. Just like me.” Soyeon say and walk away from the room.

Boram raise her eyebrow. “whats wrong with both of them today? Usually they will listen till the end but not today?” hyomin scratch her head. “is it my fault?” “ani, its our fault. No lets calm down everybody and go back to our office to finish our own work. We meet again later.” They nod. Before they leave, eunjung call hyomin. “sunyoungie, i will go with you to meet myungsoo. Just set the time and tell me when ok baby.” She wink to her and walk out. “what are we going to do then?” boram voice out loud enough for them to hear it. “just take a look at soyeon unnie. She tend to do stupid things at time like this. Do call me if she ever do it, i will knock her out for you.” Eunjung say without even looking back.

Meanwhile inside jiyeon car, her tears flow out non stop. “why myungsoo? Why?” she cry since she leave soyeon office. She just can’t believe it that myungsoo dare to do it to her. she also can’t believe herself for talk back to her unnie like that. It is just she never do that but this time she did it without even thinking twice. She was so sure eunjung will get mad to her when she come back home later. Her phone ring inside her bag. She know very well who is the person based on the ringtone. “i just see you at home unnie. I can’t talk to you now.” She drive all the way to the beach far enough to make her stay overnight there to think about what she need to do. Listening to the wave sound make her a bit calm. She take her phone to see if there is anything aside from eunjung call.

18 misscall from eunjung, 15 message from eunjung too, 35 message from myungsoo.

She sigh. “i need some time alone.”

Soyeon lay on the sofa inside her office try to calm down. “why everything become so complicated? What should i do now?” she look at their photo on the table. The photo that they take during their engagement party. “i miss you oppa. where are you?” somebody knocking the door. She sit up. “come in.” “sajangnim, mr. Ma is here.” She look up. “did i have appointment with him today? Isn’t it tomorrow?” “it is schedule to be tomorrow but he say he has another important appointment tomorrow, so he need to fly back to thailand today. Thats why he come today.” She her hair. “why didn’t he call earlier. Aigoo. Send her to the meeting room, if my dongsaeng still there, use the other one.” “ne sajangnim.”

Once her secretary leave, she lay back on the sofa. “i am really not in the mood to discuss about anything now. Yet he come without prior notice. Aisy chinjja.” She move to her table to take some of her thing. She leave her phone since she don’t want any disturbance during the discussion without she knowing that her lover will call her to clear up their problem.

Jong hyuk in his waiting room staring at his phone doubting himself whether to call soyeon or not. “just call her if you miss her hyung.” His manager voice out looking at him through the reflection from the mirror. “how can i? She must not want to talk to me after all i did. For god sake i try to postpone our wedding just because of an opportunity that i think will only come once in my life but end up it come continuously. The wedding is something that will happen only once in my life but i make her dissapointed with my decision to postpone it when i know that all the preparation can be done by hiring people to do it while we are working.”

“hyung it is still not too late to fix things. She didn’t say she agree to postpone the wedding besides your wedding is actually 3 month ahead. You have more than enough time for the preparation. You can persuade her now and start to work on the preparation with the wedding planner. It is not too late hyung. They can prepare everything for you and you can work till that day if you want since they will do all of it for you and noona.” Jong hyuk sigh. “should i call her?” “hell yes. Its been 2 month since you last contact her. i am afraid if she think you really want to postpone the wedding or worse cancel the wedding just because of the tour. Soyeon noona is not an easy woman hyung. She is tough enough to leave you hanging without any solution.” He finally make his move to call her. ring once, twice, thrice until the voicemail bo greet him. He try to call her again, same conclusion. “she didn’t pick up.” “maybe she is in the middle of meeting. Since you already call her, let just pray she will call you back once she saw your call.”

Three days later, eunjung in her office busy doing her work when she receive a tet from hyomin.

Unnie lets meet myungsoo today. Usual place, 3 pm. Are you free?          ~minnie~

Yeah, i see you there.                                                                                     ~baekgu unnie~

She put her phone on the table. While she want to resuming her work, there is something bothering her. jiyeon behaviour nowadays. She come back home late, locking herself in her room and drowning herself in the ton of work that she bring back and forth from the office to home. She work non stop try to distract herself from thinking about the problem with myungsoo. She didn’t even want to talk much with eunjung.

“i hope all this will be solve soon. It is mess up quite enough to everybody. Aigoo. Should i call soyeon unnie to see what she is doing.?” After some time waiting, soyeon finally answer her call. “yes.” “unnie eodiya?” “office of course, why?” “oh nothing. Just suddenly thinking about you. Is it fine if i ask you to go out for lunch with me?” the moment of silence from soyeon is killing her. “ yeah, its good for me. See you at the usual place then.” “great. See you there unnie.”

Eunjung arrive at the cafe where soyeon already waiting for her. “sorry unnie, there is thing i need to settle up before leave. Did you make the order already?” “its fine. I just arrive 5 minutes ago. Yeah, usual right?” eunjung nod. “so unnie, how are you? “ she smile. “as you can see. All just fine.” “are you sure?” “ne. How jiyeon?” “she basicly drowning herself in her ton of work everyday, rarely talk even with me and locking herself in her room. She come back home late almost everyday.” “her problem need to be settle as soon as possible before she become worse. You know what i mean right. She might look mature but sometimes she is thinking like a kid.” “ara. We are still trying to help her to soleve her prroblem at the same time monitoring her to prevent her from doing anything stupid.”

“eunjung~ah.” “ne unnie?” “oppa call me 3 days ago.” “chinjja?” her eyes widen. “but i didn’t pick up the call. I was in the meeting room with mr. Ma.” “did you call him back?” she shaking her head. “why did you didn’t call him back? Maybe he has something to say. What if he want to continue the wedding?” “and what if he want to cancel the wedding? I am scared enough even just thinking about it baby.” “call him back first and listen to what he is going to say. It might be important for both of you. For your relationship unnie.” “i just don’t know. Everything stressing me out you know.”

Eunjung smile and hold herr hand. “thats why you need to call him back and solve all this problem. Unnie your wedding schedule to be in 3 month. You have more than enough time to prepare for it if he want to continue the wedding following the original schedule.” Soyeon stay silent. “unnie you will call him back right?” “molla.” “you will right unnie? I know you love him, so you will call him to solve all this.  Uri soyeon unnie is not someone that like to leave things hanging without any solution.” Soyeon sigh. “arasso, i will call him later.” “yeay, that is uri omma. I hope everything will be fine after that.” Soyeon nod. “thank you eunjungie.” “no problem unnie.”